[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mass execution. Can modern army do this nowadays? Apart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: vlcsnap-2017-04-06-08h38m43s658.jpg (122KB, 853x482px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-06-08h38m43s658.jpg
122KB, 853x482px
Mass execution. Can modern army do this nowadays? Apart form assad gas attack.
>>
>>33552730
t.Cuckstate
>>
>>33552730
No. Too much psychological problems for the executioners.
If you really need to get rid of entire populations, drown them in the ocean a la Amistad.
>>
>>33553023
>Too much psychological problems for the executioners.
Then why not relegate the task to someone who volunteers?
>>
>>33553023
>Too much psychological problems for the executioners
>implying
>>
>>33553450
Because only psychopaths will volunteer. I strongly recommend to monitor them and eliminate them after the job is done.
>>
>>33552730
>Mass execution. Can modern army do this nowadays?

Not really too complicated, we saw it in Bosnia back in '92, all you really need is a bunch of guys with guns and have them go door-to-door shooting everybody. Another method is starving population centers but both of these methods become much more difficult (if not impossible) if the other guys have guns themselves (killing your soldiers and attacking your blockades)

> Apart form assad gas attack.

To use this you need one of two things

1. A backer on the security council which Assad has through Russia (although if Russia backs Assad now when he gassed his own people they'd be frozen out from all trade deals/investments from the West for decades)

2. A weak political leadership on the world stage. If nobody wants to invade/assassinate you to make you stop using banned weapons there is no real reason for you to stop. We've have this with Obama for quite some time but Trump might change that.

>>33553710

Most rebel leaders who win an uprising kills off his closest generals to ensure that nobody can oppose him once he leads the country (also a good thing because having dozens of veteran military guys running around with their own private armies isn't a good thing for stability).
>>
>>33553023
Only a huge problem for western nations.

Spew enugh propaganda into people and they will absolutly fuck their enemy up.
>>
>>33553805
>(although if Russia backs Assad now when he gassed his own people they'd be frozen out from all trade deals/investments from the West for decades)
Wrong.png

>to make you stop using banned weapons
They aren't wearing uniforms, so it's permitted.
>>
Still Common in Africa

https://youtu.be/XmnyUmeGhE8
Blood Diamond 4 Training child soldiers
>>
I guarantee that when the need once again rises there will be no shortage of willing executioners even in our civilised western societies, not even edgelording
>>
>>33553999
>I guarantee that when the need once again rises there will be no shortage of willing executioners even in our civilised western societies
You underestimate the backlash that you can see after raising a majority of americans under oppressive anti-america ideology.

I would be more than glad to step forward.
>>
>>33553999
>>33554043
>no shortage
My bad, I misread your post.

Completely agree with you.
>>
Why is this chemical attack a bigger deal than the evil chemical Assad attacks from a few years ago
>>
>>33554076
Because Obama was a pussy, hopefully Trump shows the who's the man.
>>
>Assad gas attacks
>not just trickery to get people to want more war in Syria
wew
>>
File: vatnews.jpg (62KB, 567x438px) Image search: [Google]
vatnews.jpg
62KB, 567x438px
>>33553870
>They aren't wearing uniforms, so it's permitted.
>>
File: IMG_0399.jpg (52KB, 711x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0399.jpg
52KB, 711x669px
>>33553872
>Blood Diamond 4
>>
>>33554076
> Assad
Nah bruh, that was just some real shrewd rebels. Obama jumped on the blame Assad train though so everyone believes it.
>>
>>33554171
Rules of warfare only apply to those who agree to them.
Rebels refuse to wear uniforms and use 'non-combatants' as human shields.

Anything is fair game against them.
>>
>>33553023

Why not give on man a machine gun and dope him up? Plausible deniability.
>>
File: 1469643240136.png (680KB, 618x911px) Image search: [Google]
1469643240136.png
680KB, 618x911px
>>33552730
>assad gas attack
>there are people who actually believe this
>>
Gather them all up inside a building.

Have some one else bomb it by accident.
>>
File: 1436551029329.png (200KB, 322x260px) Image search: [Google]
1436551029329.png
200KB, 322x260px
>>33554295
>believing Russians
>>
>>33554337
inb4 pol

> Believing UN
>>
File: 1398760653045.jpg (80KB, 520x750px) Image search: [Google]
1398760653045.jpg
80KB, 520x750px
>>33554337
>believing
>>
File: shiggity diggity.png (457KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
shiggity diggity.png
457KB, 600x450px
>>33554337
>He's actually falling for the warmongering propaganda.
>>
>>33552730
>Apart form assad gas attack.

Gas doesn't work. It is a poor weapon IRL hence the readiness after WWI to be rid of it. It's also extremely annoying to work in MOPP 4. Go do a twelve hour shift in that shit for a tiny taste of how shitty it is.
>>
>>33554076
Because it's a silly casus belli for invading Syria to protect Israel. See Clinton emails for how that's to unfold...
>>
>>33552730
>Assad gas attacks

Not even subtle. Friday afternoon tier shilling.
>>
>>33554337
The Russians are unironically saying the most intelligent thing here though
Obviously they wanna back Assad, but they said there should be an investigation into who actually carries out the attack and what happened
Not even a vatnik, I usually hate Russians too but jumping to conclusions is fucking stupid
>>
Also, I'd just like to point out the US government confirmed Syria finished eliminating its chemical weapons back in 2014.
>>
>>33554773
>implying we're not in a new Cold War started by Putin at least five years ago

>>33554865

Basically, see above. We've had spec-ops in-country aiding our Kurdish allies for years now. Syria's just the latest territory in which the age-old struggle of empires is being played out via proxies. It literally doesn't matter if it was a """""false flag""""" because we *want* to see Assad fail - the motherfucker is Putin's puppet, and the Russians have been doing nothing but working against us and our interests around the globe. The only people who say otherwise are literally Web Brigade shills.

So honestly, who fucking cares? The problem with Hillary was, she was going to be the exact same retard that Obama was - making threats they can't back up. A no-fly zone over Syria? The Russians would've flown circles around our planes (like they're already doing,) and then bombed shit willy-nilly after we predictably refuse to pull the trigger and start a direct shooting war between America and Russia. It was a bluff that Putin would've called at fucking lightspeed. Dumb bitch doesn't know how to play this game.

Trump does.
>>
>>33552730
Assads or Putins jets hit terrorist gas factory.
>>
Why? If you want to kill en entire population just divert a flux of immigrants their way, preferably of the worst possible kinds.

>>33552730
>gas attack
The attack is so truthful as your gf saying she only fucked 1-2 people during her college years.
>>
>>33555566
Sure, if by "us" you mean Israel.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.