[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ im considering moving to Arizona based on a few things >dry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 58

File: eh.png (314KB, 479x354px) Image search: [Google]
eh.png
314KB, 479x354px
/k/ im considering moving to Arizona based on a few things
>dry heat is good, humidity kills me
>low pollen
>gun loving state
>not tornado ally
what is life like in Arizona? does /k/ enjoy living there? is there a lot of places to shoot?
>>
>>33539401
It's fucking hot. Other than that it's great.
>>
File: Arizona-spring-desert-IDEAS.jpg (266KB, 780x510px) Image search: [Google]
Arizona-spring-desert-IDEAS.jpg
266KB, 780x510px
>>33539401
>low pollen
You ever been here? Constantly ranked as the worst state for those with allergies and on the other side of thing Phoenix has a fungus in the air that gives people an infection called Valley Fever if they have weak immune systems.
>>
>>33539401
fucking fantastic, I miss the heat a lot.
>>
dangerously close to becoming blue as it fills up with illegals, would not move there
>>
>>33539468
compared to Tennessee?

i seriously cant imagine the desert is worse than tn.

ive only been to arizona maybe twice and it was great while i was there both in spring and winter.
>>
>>33539486
>as it fills up with illegals

really? arizona? i would think they would be flocking to california.
>>
File: New-River-AZ_wildflowers_2314.jpg (70KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
New-River-AZ_wildflowers_2314.jpg
70KB, 700x467px
>>33539493
It's the difference in plant life that'll get you but there is a common misconception that dry deserts are good from allergies because that doctors used to tell people back in the fifties but AZ plant life has its fair share of pollen on top of regular dust from wind triggering allergies for some people.

Personally I have never suffered allergies but I was born here and supposedly that has a lot to do with it. My gf from the east cost suffers from them constantly as do my parents who moved here.
>>
File: cedar-tree.jpg (48KB, 440x291px) Image search: [Google]
cedar-tree.jpg
48KB, 440x291px
>>33539401
>>low pollen

Hahahaha you in for a surprise! You ever seen juniper pollinating? Pic related. Me and my wife moved to Arizona from Florida where she had mild allergies. I had to take her to the hospital the first time those fuckers polinated
>>
>>33539401
low pollen and dry heat sounds fucking fantastic
>>
>>33539515
Man my grammer is fucked right now.

But continuing on, these little shit shrubs here crap out all kinds of garbage.
>>
>>33539520
Juniper and cedars will fuck you up. Every year my car goes from black to yellow covered in pollen
>>
I live in Phoenix, well 30 miles west of downtown. It is a kick ass state. I was born and raised in a state that hit 100 degrees in summer with 90% humidity. I will take AZ's 115 degree heat all day over that shit. Also constantly below zero degrees in winter with shit tons of snow where I grew up. None of that in Phoenix. Shoot virtually anywhere. Conceal carry w/o permit if wanted. Buy/sell guns at will. Still a fairly Red state with exception of Indian Reservations, Tucson, and Downtown area of Phoenix which is overrun with hipsters, homos, and ASU kids. The allergies are horrible.
>>
>>33539520
That picture just game a stroke.
What is with pollen and mother nature Jesus Christ.
>>
>>33539515

Yeah I was dating a girl from overseas and took her on a trip to Tucson and she turned into the sickest thing ever. This makes it all make so much sense.
>>
>>33539401
Dude I totally relate. No one ever told me how hot MN gets in the summer, I'm taking 90's-100's EVERYDAY and it's aways humid. I'd love to live somewhere like Arizona, beautiful also. I'd say go for it bro, everyone I know who's been there says it was great.
>>
>>33539536
>>33539529
>>33539532
>>33539520
>>33539515
>>33539468
so basically other than pollen (it seems like death is in all corners of the us for me) how is AZ to live in as a /k/ommando?

either way im going to suffer, i may as well suffer somewhere i enjoy if at all possible.
>>
>>33539500
arpaio got voted out, a more "illegal immigrant friendly" sheriff is in town
>>
>>33539549
me and the wife cant stand TN its boring as fuck and the jobs here for my career are eh.

AZ seems legit.
>>
>>33539542
When I first moved out here and they started pollinating the wind was blowing. I thought the trees on my property were on fire. No joke scared the hell out of me for a minute
>>
>>33539553

Pretty solid being able to oc or cc anything you own without a permit. Everyone here is proguns except college faggots from out of state.
Fug, idk I grew up here so i have no idea how shit other states are.
>>
>>33539515
Yeah familiar vs unfamiliar allergens make a big difference. My dad was born in CA and got allergies for a year or two after moving NY.
>>
And right now is allergy season as fuck here. The summers are hot af, but you can drive to cooler temperatures for a break. Ive never shoveled snow, and only driven in it twice, up north. Lots of extraterrestrial activity here too.
>>
File: IMG_20150618_175642_553.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150618_175642_553.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>33539553
Essentially the most gun friendly place in the first world.

Shooting ranges all over the state and I believe it the most active place in the world for competition shooting. I know in the Phoenix area alone you can find multiple steel matches every week.

Constitutional carry

an excellent male to female ratio if you're into Latinas and blond bimbos

Lots of outdoor activities although the draw processes for hunting is a lottery and getting drawn for big game every year is not as secure as some other states.

plenty of offroading fun

economy here is starting to take off in the tech manufacturing industry. Will be a decent place to move to of your involved with STEM

-Cons
Hot
snakes
bugs
center for meth and heroin distribution (just avoid Mesa and Apache junction)

and worst of all, too many fucks moving in from other states
>>
>>33539609
thanks crazy man. yea snow is a bitch, im tired of almost dying here in tn because no one can drive in the snow.
>>
az native here, Phx is nice all year round, you'll have to be vigiliant for wild life thou, even in the city. Most insects/snakes will kill if you if mess with them.

As a side note, whats the most gun friendly state that have forested mountains that snow cap? I kind of want to experience persistent snow for a change. plus i think snow camo is a e s t h e t i c, but i can't really wear it here.
>>
>>33539401
It's getting Californicated pretty hard.
>>
>>33539644
Montana? Montana gets fucking cold, though. My buddy from there was rolling around 40 degrees in shorts and a t shirt, I'm a Floridafag and was impressed by his mighty powers.
>>
>>33539624
cool this shit is right up my ally.

i dont hunt and am married so thats whatever. but i do really want to start competition shooting and ive noticed a lot of competitions in AZ.

im really interested in wherever i decide to move, to buy land there, somewhere i can put up a "fuck off my lawn" sign and go camping and shoot my guns and maybe build some stuff.
>>
>>33539658
I've lived in s. Korea before, i think thats similar cold, i kind of want to experience bone chilling cold. I dunno, i just kind of really enjoy the look of snowy environments + snow camo
>>
>>33539658
sheeiiiittt im from oklahoma and i do that lol just gotta be thicc.
>>
>>33539677
aayyyee me too where were you in korea?

and korea is not as cold man lol montana gets fuckin C O L D.
>>
File: 195recompute.jpg (146KB, 423x282px) Image search: [Google]
195recompute.jpg
146KB, 423x282px
>>33539658
I've never seen Montana. But as a Connecticutfag currently living in Colorado I'm pretty /comfy/. Except for mag laws. Thank God I took my GI mags with me after I got out of the Army.
>>
>>33539686
I lived on yongsan, my dad worked intel/was an officer.
>>
>>33539401
Worst decision of my life was moving from CA to AZ. Glad I got out of cuckifornia but AZ was not the best option. This place is unlivably hot, full of low class people, has a serious problem with anger issues (you'll notice this the first time your drive), everyone is a massive dick, there's a high conman culture and everyone is trying to rip you off or steal from you, there's a fuckton of junkie homeless people wandering around... I could go on. It's just a trashy place and I want to gtfo.
>>
>>33539553
As a /k/ommando?

Three words...

Kick fucking ass.
>>
>>33539624
Way too many California assholes here. Way too many.
>>
>>33539714
Wrong. You're just a fucking asshole Californian that's ruining our state. Stay the fuck in you shithole Nazi land.
>>
>>33539714
Do you live in maryvale or something? That's the only place like that in AZ
>>
>>33539747
This is what I'm talking about. Arizonans are such assholes and if you point it out to then they just call you assholes. Everyone is uptight and there's a constant air of stress surrounding them that they want to project on you. I'm Californian, I live and breathe chill vibes. These bitches just kill my fucking vibes and put an undue amount of their bullshit stress on me. I can't even drive to work without some retard trying to vehicularly homicide me. Like just fucking relax and enjoy your drive. Cruise, it's not a race, work together and let traffic flow. Instead no you have to be aggressive and compete with everyone and stress yourself out as a result. They're just stubborn selfish stresscucks.
>>
File: azstateflagbest.png (65KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
azstateflagbest.png
65KB, 2400x1600px
>>33539782
>I'm Californian, I live and breathe chill vibes
>being this pretentious

Holy fuck go back to where you came from.
>>
>>33539789
Fucking relax bro, it's not even summer yet. The heat getting to you already?

Just calm down and accept the fact that you're an aggressive dick to the point it would be unacceptable in any other state and you're at least 8 years behind on your fashion and trends.
>>
>>33539821
You're the one who should relax, every post you make includes the words "aggressive, dick, asshole, trashy, cuck".
You aren't as chill as you think. You're laughed at here because you all think you're nearly perfect and "so chill, better than anyone else". No one on /k/ cares about your fashion and trends fag.
>>
>>33539839
Bruh you probably wear plaid quit trying to down play your severe autism.
>>
>>33539789
Scottsdale people are kind of snobby though. Very quick to judge.

I only say this because I've seen very wealthy people dress normally and drive normal cars, but are secretly ridiculously loaded. They'd be judged in Scottsdale, without a doubt.
>>
>>33539789
Exactly.
Bunch of fcking pothead burnouts. Go listen to 311 on your ipod while you hang out on the beach with your surfboard. You don't like it here, then stay the fuck out because we don't like you.
>>
>>33539401
Is Oro Valley ok?
>>
>>33539870
You're literally confirming the claims I made against you raging dicks. Why are you people so angry? I'm having trouble understanding how an entire state can be so pissed off and confrontational? Is this a masculinity thing? Don't you realize alphas are relaxed? Why are you flipping out about little things like comments over the internet?
>>
>>33539888
have you actually lived in arizona? its 120 out side, you just got to work and the AC is out. You have a fucking 4ft5 azteca trying to bitch you out in half english half spanish and you don't speak any spanish you'd be mad a majority of your day.
>>
>>33539853
>not wearing a picnic table cloth for clothing

Hue, get a load of this guy.
>>
>>33539899
Hostile environment creates hostile people. You don't find friendly puppies in the desert, you find scorpions and snakes that will fucking bite you if you treat on/near them.
>>
File: desert puppy.jpg (139KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
desert puppy.jpg
139KB, 1024x732px
>>33539925
>not going out to find desert puppies
>>
>tfw all the comfy dark cold pine forest and alpine states are full of liberal cucks that tanked the economy
>only sunbelt and desert shitholes are flourishing

I hate these places. I melted all day and it's not even late spring, yet. The place is already buzzing with fucking red wasps and yellow jackets.
>>
>>33539821
Holy Fuck eat shit you fucking cocksucker. Faggots like you ruined Colorado, glad I moved to TN.
>>
>>33539925
DONT TREAT ON ME

>>33540009
Nope we made Colorado great again, loser.
>>
>>33540031
No, no. you hipster shitheads and Californians really did ruin Colorado, Washington, Oregon and Texas. You can have Texas, but you guys basically super-congregate anywhere remotely pleasant, until a 1x1 is $1,000+mo and a beige luxury high-rise stands where a quaint, bohemian neighborhood with local history stood.
>>
Anyone here been to Flagstaff? I plan on moving there in a few years. I'm not a fan of desert heat and have read that Flagstaff is in the middle of mountains and forest. Fucking perfect for what I want to do.
>>
>>33540055
The ironic part being, you originally moved there because of that cozy little spot with an adjacent cafe, bar, club, vintage clothing shop and art gallery, and turned into the very thing you moved away from. Oh, you'll just move to another state, another city, another neighborhood, but that one will never recover.
>>
>>33539703
ooohhh cushy army brat. i was at the hump.

i was EVERYWHERE IN KOREA.

>>33539729
im about to tactically insert myself into AZ

>>33539782
i think im going to like arizona, because i already fucking hate you.

>>33539873
how the fuck would i know, im not from az

>>33539969
<3 reptiles are kinda my thing, wife hates anything not a dog or cat...

>>33540009
if my field of work wasnt so shit in tn i would stay, but its boring as fuck and jobs are shit.

>>33540068
this is really sad...
>>
>>33539782
>im a shithead commiefornian and dont understand why other people dont like what i bring with me
>>
>>33539714

Only because you faggots crashed our housing market in 2005, if you had cali plates on your car, we cut you off, spit on your car when it was parked, keyed it and were general shitbags. Lots of us still are. Fuck you Californiafaggot stay in your commie state.
>>
>>33540063

Tons of faggot liberals and drunk indians. Other than that its pretty solid.
>>
>>33540063
Absolutely zero jobs up there unless you work at the college or are in the service industry and that's fading fast due to the raised minimum wage thing.
>>
>>33540244

The walmart up there is the capital of homeless car dwellers sleeping overnighters
>>
>>33540258
I've been in there at like midnight. Scary.
>>
File: 1491058596564.jpg (947KB, 1120x3016px) Image search: [Google]
1491058596564.jpg
947KB, 1120x3016px
>>33539401

>mccain

Try Vegas

>nice new neighborhoods
>the city is always in a renaissance
>dry heat, low humidity
>right next to commiefornia so we can drive them into the pacific on the day of the rope
>pretty good 2nd amendment
>lots of entertainment

https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/nevada/
>>
Not OP, but this kinda convinced me that when I'm done with uni I may move on out to Arizona (don't worry, I'm not Californian). My grandparents live near Phoenix and I've visited a couple times and always had a weird affinity for the desert. Granted I've only experienced the summer heat once or twice but having experienced 100+ degree weather with humidity and not particularly minding, I should hopefully be able to make a transition to dry heat.
>>
>>33539529
>Man my grammer is fucked right now.
>grammer
And your spelling, too.
>>
>>33539401
The desert fucking sucks if you have allergies
t. Desert dweller
>>
>>33539486
But Mexicans love guns
>>
File: DSCF0669_zpsv8pg52uc.jpg (326KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0669_zpsv8pg52uc.jpg
326KB, 1024x576px
New Mexico might be your ticket OP - not as pretty, populated or financially stable as AZ - but it's got the dryness and low pollen. Yeah it's generally a blue state - but blue dog state, so very pro gun with good laws.
>>
File: 041upload.jpg (173KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
041upload.jpg
173KB, 800x600px
>>33540776
>>
>>33539401
Stay away from PHX and it's not too bad. I recommend Payson, but it's not cheap. It's like where rich people go to retire.
>>
>>33539854
Scottsdale is the worst place in AZ
>>
File: hispanic-america.jpg (213KB, 950x764px) Image search: [Google]
hispanic-america.jpg
213KB, 950x764px
>>33539500
The entire Southwest is fucked m8
>>
>>33540083
><3 reptiles are kinda my thing, wife hates anything not a dog or cat...

In case you don't know for sure stay away from Gila monsters (from that pic) they're one of the few poisonous lizards in the world.
>>
>>33539624
>an excellent male to female ratio if you're into Latinas and blond bimbos
Sounds good.
>>
>>33540776

New mexico is the only blue state I would ever consider living in.
>>
>>33540977
Are you retarded?
>>
>>33541111
Why do you ask? All areas along the US's southern border with Mexico are quickly becoming majority Hispanic, they will continue to creep northward. 20-30 years from now there won't be a border state that's not majority Hispanic.
>>
>>33541156
What are you some kind of un-American racist?
>>
Hot as fuck in the summer. 110-118 is not unheard of. Everything in the desert can fuck you up. Bark scorpions,rattlesnakes,black widows,fire ants,cactus. Learn about the desert before running around like a sperg.
>>
>>33539821

>not summer yet

Lmao summer starts in march here, we've been jn the high nineties for a couple weeks
>>
>>33541171
Hispanics vote Democrat at a rate of over 70%. Once Texas turns blue then we can kiss our gun rights goodbye.
>>
File: fat.jpg (32KB, 462x597px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
32KB, 462x597px
>>33541187
Still have not turned on my air.
>>
>>33541156
How does Hispanic population = illegal immigrants in your mind?
>>
>>33541262
A significant percentage of the Hispanic Population in the US are here illegally.

t. anon who lives in a majority-Hispanic area of Texas.
>>
>>33539714
>place is unlivably hot, full of low class people, has a serious problem with anger issues (you'll notice this the first time your drive), everyone is a massive dick

Will second this. Had family out there so went to visit a few times. The place is gorgeous (the parks were amazing) and progun but full of complete assholes. The only sadder group of humanity I have had the misfortune to spend time with were in Franklin/Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
>>
>>33539821
fuck off back to commiefornia and killyourself
>>
>>33541272
100%? Because that's what you're implying here.

Don't be a retard, next time.
>>
>>33541190
Majority of Hispanics vote Democrat because of the "us vs them" mentality propagated by the right which automatically excludes them.

If a tide of Hispanics really is coming in I don't understand why the right isn't attempting more to accommodate and prepare for this instead of just turtling up getting ready to be eroded away.

The left has duped the entire Hispanic community by paying lip service towards incoming immigrants but they've never even done anything that supports them.

It's currently way to easy to convince a Mexican kid to vote left by telling them the right is full of racists that hate them.
>>
>>33541353
>It's currently way to easy to convince a Mexican kid to vote left by telling them the right is full of racists that hate them.

That's true for any group of people in the US that aren't white males though...

>Women
The right doesn't support women's rights or your bodily autonomy, if you vote for the right then you're voting for sexism!

>Blacks
Neo-nazis and racist rednecks all vote Republican; all Republicans are closet racists who just want to keep you down!

>Hispanics
The right wants stricter border control so that people can't immigrate to the US to make a better life for themselves. They also want to round up and deport anyone who's here illegally, even if they've lived here almost their whole life, and break up immigrant families. They're terrible racists and xenophobes!

>LGBTQIA+
The right hates you and your way of life. They want to round you up and subject you to shock therapy and other torture in an attempt to make you straight!
>>
File: GOPR03580001.jpg (1MB, 3142x2160px) Image search: [Google]
GOPR03580001.jpg
1MB, 3142x2160px
AZ IS HORRIBLE. Dont move here. We have enough people.
>>
>>33540776
Can vouch for NM. OC is legal where legal and is a shall issue CCP state.

Love living here. Can go on the Navajo reservation to shoot. Weather's crazy though. Just this week we've had rain, snow, gone below freezing overnight, and full sunny days. Ask anything.
>>
>>33541414
But all those things you listed are true.
>>
People love to bitch about the temperature here.
Over 95 "OMG its sooo hot! I can't wait for winter."
Under 75 "OMG its sooo cold! I can't wait for summer."

For me it's the sun. There's just so much and that shit gets everywhere. Sunrise or sunset, whatever direction you're driving, it will be in your eyes. Full force, all the time.
>>
>>33541501
Sunglasses are a must.
>>
>>33539556
I talk to a lot of sheriffs, the new guy is gonna get lynched.
>>
>>33541293
this.
>>
>>33539549
>90-100s everyday
>but arizona is beautiful

Bruh it broke 110 just about every day last summer, even broke 119 one day
>>
>>33539493
Growing up in Illinois I never had allergies. I've been living in AZ for 5 years and every spring kills me now.
>>
>>33541585
Stop bitching its not even that bad. You have AC , its not like you cant cool off. Ive lived here since birth, and i still love it.
>>
>>33539401
>Arizona
That'd be a mistake you should instead decide to move to Utah.
>>
>>33541630
Laws dictated by a religion/cult, utah is a mess.
>>
File: 1491367943618.jpg (41KB, 399x285px) Image search: [Google]
1491367943618.jpg
41KB, 399x285px
>>33539693
Don't post that picture without seeing Montana first anon, good way to jinx yourself
>>
>>33541649
>utah is a pretty decent place compared to the rest of the states*

Fixed that for you, anon.
>>
>>33541667
How many children do you have mormon anon ?
>>
>>33541676
14, keeping the race going, anon.
>>
>>33539542
>What is with pollen and mother nature
Pollen is the bukkake of the plant world. That's literally a plant cumshot hoping to get blown into a flower to make a fruit.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>33540083
Just a heads up, I would avoid pretty much all reptiles when you can expect for the small lizards there are a lot of snakes that can fuck you up (pic related, a rattlesnake bite). Also, the lizard in that picture is venomous, don't fuck with it
>>
File: 1491246591814.png (153KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
1491246591814.png
153KB, 400x273px
>>33541585
>Mfw that 120 degree heatwave last year
Couldn't even leave the house until 8pm when it was merely 110 out
>>
>>33541689
>rattle snake
>coral snake
>gila monster
What you realy should look out for is the goddam tarantula hawks. They fuckimg hurt.
>>
>>33539401
Never been to AZ, but ive lived in NM and been to the southern border of UT

Fuck. That whole region. Dry as fuck, hot as fuck. It's just a giant desert filled with death and sadness.

You want to live somewhere legit, live in NE utah. They've got mountains, not super hot, not SUPER dry (still kinda dry compared to, say, IN), and based gun laws

Just uh, hope you dont like strip clubs or booze >.>

t. IN fag that lived in utah for years
>>
>>33539401
Our pollen is high as hell. If you have bad allergies, you will die. Also, if you are a leftist or have ever voted for leftist policies, stay where you are because we're full.
>>
>>33541707
Oh yeah, did anyone mention over 100 after midnight? I grew up here and it still trips me out.
>>
>>33539401
Move up north to Utah. Other than those cottonwoods (it looks like snow in the middle of summer), pollen is tolerable.
>>
>>33539500
Sadly not. We're trying to push the blue voters out because too many have been flocking here the past few years to get away from the shitty blue policies they voted for in their home states. For some odd reason they think what didn' work in their home crap hole will magically work here. It's annoying, especially for those of us who escaped leftist dumps.
>>
>>33539401
AZ anon here, about every pollen season I get stopped up and use kind of decongestant. Other than that it is great. The bush High way and Four peak are the closest place for me. I don't really go to indoor ranges but there a lot of those.
>>
File: blackafram.png (163KB, 950x766px) Image search: [Google]
blackafram.png
163KB, 950x766px
>>33540977
It's a good trade desu senpai.
>>
>>33540966
can confirm, live there, all my neighbors are ass holes.
>>
>>33540977
You mean to tell me a lot of Hispanics live in territory that used to be Mexico?
>>
>>33539782
>t. man who drives 5 mph below speed limit
You deserve the gas chamber.
>>
File: 1491226627924.jpg (36KB, 640x437px) Image search: [Google]
1491226627924.jpg
36KB, 640x437px
>>33539782
I've lived here 5 years and the only time I've been almost run off the road was when some Californian merged into my lane when my bumper was next to her passenger door. And she kept going even after I honked 3 times.

>Thank you rally driving for teaching me how to drive in gravel
>>
File: 114.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
114.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
I fucking love living here, most people talk and complain about the desert, which is true, but if you actually take the time to stop being a faggot and look for nice places you find em

Pic related, West Clear Creek

/k/ wise its awesome. My regular range was innadesert/rez, got rebuilt and only LE is allowed on, so I just shoot next to it and no one gives a shit
>>
>>33539401
its sick as shit bro
>>
>>33539873
They keep wanting to spend millions of dollars on golf courses and giant park complexes and they keep trying to invent new taxes to pay for all of it. Plus pima county is a lib shithole that won't be fixed for a while. The cops are really good though and numerous.

Kommando wise it's alright, no gun stores in the town of ov, but the closest range is like 20 minutes away and there's oracle to the north east that has great open land to go innadesert.

Avoid Tucson if you can, there are great restaurants like Rocco's and El Guero Canelo, but the town government is retarded. Plus the school district is one of the worst in the nation (tusd that is, amphitheater school district is aight).
>>
Prepare for meth heads
>>
>>33541620
Not bitching m8, I don't mind the heat. I'm pointing out that if 90-100 is too hot for anon then az might not be great for them.
>>
>>33539714
>full of low class people, has a serious problem with anger issues (you'll notice this the first time your drive), everyone is a massive dick

Hostile AZholes ITT will say this is because you're some hippie/commie, from CA, but I'm from the South, lived in AZ for about two years and I completely agree with this. I still love AZ, and want to buy some land in northern AZ to live on, but I dislike most of the people who live there and the hostile, dickish way they act towards everyone.
>>
>>33541734
Words of wisdom right here. The snakes will cause in more long term damage but the tarantula hawk will completely incapacitate you short term. I used to catch them as a kid before I knew what they were. Somehow I never got stung
>>
>>33542024
I hit one while riding my motcycle, bitch stung me right in the inner thigh like 4 times. Turned all sorts of funky colors.
>>
>>33542024

oh god, those fuckers are terrifying
>>
File: 20110705-20110705-_mg_7972-1591.jpg (78KB, 745x471px) Image search: [Google]
20110705-20110705-_mg_7972-1591.jpg
78KB, 745x471px
As someone that grew up in AZ, I'd say

Pros:
Gun friendly as hell
Decent hunting
Great hiking
Northern areas (Payson, Flagstaff, Pine, etc) are gorgeous and get the perfect amount of rain and snow in the winter without being -fuck°, and aren't 125° in the summer.
Monsoon season is lit

Cons:
Can't look a single direction without seeing at least one family of illegals at any given time.
Allergies (not just the pollen and fungus. The dust is unbearable down in the south. Haboobs are cool for a second until you can't breathe or see. And the pollution anywhere near the Phoenix metro area is damn near L.A. levels of bad.)
Everything wants to kill you.
Lots of gang and cartel violence especially near Ph. Met.
It basically only rains during monsoon season
>>
>>33540063
Prescott is better
>>
>>33542014
>I dislike most of the people who live there and the hostile, dickish way they act towards everyone

That's because we're tired of leftist idiots coming here from LA and Chiraq and fucking things up for us. Many of us came here to get away from those people and we don't want them following us. AZ attitudes are also better than any state in the North East/New England.
>>
File: 1481367101648.jpg (36KB, 327x254px) Image search: [Google]
1481367101648.jpg
36KB, 327x254px
>>33540200
How about those of us who are only there 2 days a year for dove hunting?
>>
File: 1488827056995.png (1MB, 800x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1488827056995.png
1MB, 800x1166px
>>33542255
>>33542014
You know it's strange, I moved here from Chicago to go to ASU and I really loved it and stayed here for medical school and I think everyone here is pretty friendly. They can be dickish on the roads but it's *nothing* like Chicagoans, let me tell ya. And whenever my girlfriend visits (she's still in undergrad in Chicago), she says everyone here is really nice too.

I've had weird looks out in the boonies when I stopped at Quartzite for gas or something, but in most of the Phoenix suburbs people are pretty friendly IMO.
>>
>>33539658
>40
>Cold

>Midwestern laughing
>>
>le californians get out

If you look at the data this is nearly a total myth

2012 for example:

-50,000 californians moved to az
-36,000 arizonans moved to ca

A whopping net gain of 14k in a state of 6.5 million. that's .002%
>>
>>33542336
Still too much tho.
>>
>>33541461
is this picture supposed to look good?
>>
>>33542336
Yeah but 50,000 new people into just Phoenix makes their impact seem a lot more obvious.
>>
This myth of Californians moving to other states and single-handedly swinging their politics to the left is just not true.

Compare the census data with election results and you'll see that the numbers voting Democrat far outweight the number of people moving in from ALL states, let alone California.

It's a coping mechanism. None of us want to admit that our fellow citizens are turning blue.
>>
>>33539556
>arpaio got voted out, a more "illegal immigrant friendly" sheriff is in town

Because crime actively got worse under Arpaio because all he gave a shit about was illegal immigration
>>
>>33542402
The American conservative movement has always been delusional
>>
>>33541293
It is close to 70%, yes.

There are estimated to be between 23 and 38 million illegal hispanics in the US out of an estimated 25-40 million total illegals.

The entire US population is 297.something million citizens or between 320 and 335 million people. Illegal hispanics make up a LARGE percentage of the total population.
>>
>>33541187
And here I am in Iowa, we had our first 90* day 3 January.
>then it snowed for a week
This whole year's just been fucked on weather
>>
>>33539401
I'm currently attending college in the Phoenix metro area and I would advise you to stay the fuck away. If you do come to Arizona live up north. Its fucking great up there, all the perks none of the drawbacks.
>>
>>33541997
I was born in AZ, then moved to fucking KS as a kid. Then I joined the Army and went to Iraq.

I will tell you right fucking now that 120* with 30-40% humidity beats the shit out of 89* with 90% humidity as far as comfort.
>>
>>33542336
CALIFORNIANS
>bites into Chipotle burrito
GET
>washes it down with delicious in n out shake
THE
>watches Hollywood movie
FUCK
>uses a plethora of technology derived from CA tech industry
OUT
>benefits from Californian economy
>>
>>33542465
Good luck getting a job up there. Also Flagstaff is the snowiest incorporated city in the United States. Hope you like getting snowed in and being surrounded by the worst kind of hippy college douchebags.
>>
File: lying.jpg (20KB, 467x414px) Image search: [Google]
lying.jpg
20KB, 467x414px
>>33542686
>Flagstaff is the snowiest incorporated city in the United States
>>
I love it so much
>>
>>33540068
Californians are a disease on the face of the country. Fuck Mexico, we should build a wall around California. There's nothing I loathe more than clueless, snooty upper-middle class white people. The absolute fucking worst.
>>
>>33539888
shut up cuck like being assholes
californians outtttt
>>
File: laughingsluts.jpg (44KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughingsluts.jpg
44KB, 446x400px
>mfw all these genetically inferior allergycucks
How do you live with yourselves?
>>
>>33543103

>Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>33543190
Bitch please. Crapple is for old people, white chicks and fags.
>>
File: Robert.jpg (118KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
Robert.jpg
118KB, 1024x887px
>>33543151
the same way they live without a foreskin
>>
File: gun jesus.jpg (43KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
gun jesus.jpg
43KB, 854x480px
>>33539401
relevant rare Ian video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUIPfkxZaO8
>>
>>33539401
I lived in Prescott for 2 years for some college. Prescott, compared to places like Phoenix isn't too bad. It's farther North and in like the foothills of the mountains and stuff, which means it gets some semblance of seasons and isn't ridiculously hot all the time. Though, it can suck if you have allergies as others have mentioned.

It's also got a lot less traffic and dick drivers than other major cities and has the added benefit of being closer to the Grand Canyon and Flagstaff for doing hiking/skiing/snowboarding stuff.
>>
>>33540063
Housing is expensive as fuck up there
>>
>>33541293
He literally implied that where there are Hispanics in border states, there will be illegal hispanics, which is also a fact. He did not imply all Hispanics are illegals and nowhere does he say that. Learn to read.
>>
>>33543264
Downside I remember since I'm from Iowa originally; The lack of colors other than brown and lack of large trees fucking kills me. I also ended up somehow missing real grass a bit.
>>
>>33542982
But this is actually a fact... There's places that snow more but they're small unincorporated towns.
>>
If you guys have such trouble with pollen, try getting started on your preferred allergy medicine a month or so in advance to build up resistance.

Tried it with my tree pollen meds last year, very nearly completely pain free spring, and I've normally been a heavy sufferer.
>>
>>33539468
This, it used to be until people started moving in and planting fucking trees everywhere
>>
>>33539549
Kek.

Move up to Northern MN. It is always cool up there. Moreover, it isnt even 90s everyday. 80s with humidity ill grant you
>>
>>33539401

God, I want to move there so bad. Illinois is a shithole. I'm also a beekeeper, though, and Arizona is full of africanized killer honeybees, meaning I wouldn't be able to enjoy that hobby anymore...
>>
>>33540983
>>33541689
its ok guys i know what a gila is, i would never disturb them, just observe.

>>33540364
nevada moved to consideration list!

>>33540753
i suffer everywhere its nothing new...

>>33541462
NM strongly considered now!

>>33541630
im not very religious, my wife is but i dont really want to move to utah, as id probably live near salt lake city and mormons are the devil.

>>33541786
thanks actually lol

>>33541944
my main concern is the pollen, i cant do pollen, specially HIGH IMPACT SEXUAL VIOLENCE amounts of pollen.

>>33541979
im from oklahoma, and live in tn, this is nothing new.

>>33541997
im from oklahoma 100-115 in summer

>>33543151
says the guy on 4chan. anon please lmfao

>>33543208
ian <3 stop it your making me want it more...

>>33543382
i do and it helps, i just wish to reside somewhere not so pollenated.

i really hope to buy land and stay where i move.

>>33543665
OH FUCKING GREAT NOW THE AFRICAN BEE'S?

ugh az youre fadding away from my dreams..
>>
>>33543151
Allergies aren't genetic.
>>
>>33543773
you cant teach retards man, just let him "lol i trolded u".
>>
>>33543665
Pussy. You're a pretty shit-tier beekeeper if you can't tame them
>>
>>33544134
lmfao

i would love to see /k/ try to "tame" africanized bees.
>>
>>33539644
>>33540004
Alaska

>>33539821
>you're at least 8 years behind on your fashion and trends.
get fucked, I'm AT LEAST a hundred years behind
>>
>>33541786

BULLSHIT ALARM DETECTED

texas has far more black people than this graph projects
>>
>>33539536
Thirty miles west, Buckeye?
>>
>>33543710
I guarantee you that Oklahoma 100-115 Is no wear near AZ 115+

I know for a fact that I've recorded 145+ in downtown Phoenix thanks to the heat island effect
>>
>>33539626
Indianapolis native who moved to East Tennessee; can confirm Tennesseans cannot drive for shit, in any kind of weather.
>>
>>33540966
YES IT IS
>>
>>33541208
My AC has been on for weeks.
>>
>>33542255
I was born and raised outside of Boston, MA. Moved to Phoenix 11 years ago. I can attest first hand that New England attitudes are the worst.
>>
>>33543710
What's your profession? Like what job do you plan on getting? Because NM is kinda mixed, i know for sure that northwestern NM, San Juan county has a lot a oil and energy related jobs, plus that oil/energy means it's Red, which equals more guns. Hell, Farmington alone has about 6 gun stores.
>>
>>33543710
Africanized bees are a meme, I've never seen them in my life, though some bees tried to make a hive in my backyard last year, so we called a beekeeper.

Also, speaking Spanish will unlock a lot of extra doors here. It's not at all required but it is helpful, can give you a leg up in certain jobs, impresses some people will help you curse out a wider variety of people and can help unlock Latina panties if that's your thing.

Fuck, I wish I'd paid more attention and tried harder in Spanish class.
>>
>>33544487
Bingo
>>
I actually just bought 40 acres just outside Snowflake, AZ.

I'm a Virginia resident, but I'm moving out there in a couple weeks permanently.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on this area?
>>
File: 1484459452971.jpg (44KB, 409x499px) Image search: [Google]
1484459452971.jpg
44KB, 409x499px
>>33539782
>I'm Californian, I live and breathe chill vibes.
hahahahahaha typical Calicuck hedonist, this is why everyone hates you
>>
>>33545628
Middle of Nowhere. Mormons galore if you're into that stuff.
>>
>>33545729
>Not dumping white babies into some willing Mormon tweens
>>
>>33545628
very small town, lots of low income white and native american. I'm sure there's drugs there but it should be fine as long as you lay low. Show Low and Pinetop are just south and they're probably my favorite place to do outdoor stuff, the Mogollon rim is beautiful. I personally would've recommended closer to the valley but if you like small towns you should feel fine there.
>>
>>33545628
You are going to get broken into as long as you're there.

I mean it, this is an inevitability.

You are going to get broken into.
>>
>>33545705
>I'm a pretty relaxed person
>"TYPICAL CALIKEK FAGGOT, YOU SHOULD BE TENSE AND ANGRY ALL THE TIME YOU LIBERAL PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>33543350
Buffalo, NY isn't incorporated?!

Erie, PA?

Syracuse?
>>
>>33539493
Tnfag here living in a dry part of Texas. I no longer need Zyrtec for seasonal allergies. TN is truly a hellhole for people with allergies
>>
>>33545729
I'm really not, though I'm willing to pretend if that's what it takes :^)

>>33545779
The demographics are pretty impressive. .25% nogs or something.

>>33545779
I've been all over America, and this area really "called to me" so to speak, and on top of it they're basically giving land away.

>>33545803
I've worried about that, especially since I'll be living in Virginia part of the year, and Arizona the other half. I guess I just won't keep valuables in the home.
>>
>>33545875
I like to fuck with doormats like you, either you take it like a bitch or you bitch out and do nothing so I keep fucking with you and then get others involved because 'This up talking Califag can't take bantz'

I want you gone, I really don't care how 'relaxed' you are.
>>
>>33539693
>Except for mag laws.
If you cant find mags in state you have the IQ of a velcro shoe
>>
>>33545946
What is it like to be so angry and pathetic all the time? Is it because you live in such a shitty and broke state?
>>
I love arizona but have never lived there. Utah on the other hand, i moved here from out east a couple months ago (NYC metropolis). Holy fuck its beat thing i have ever done.

If arizona turns out shitty check out utah.
>>
>>33545938
>12 inches of rain annually
Yeah, there's a reason they're giving it away
>>
File: 1486399809592.jpg (36KB, 400x430px) Image search: [Google]
1486399809592.jpg
36KB, 400x430px
>>33545875
>>33545968
>Peace love and vibes brah! I believe everyone is inherently good and my voting patterns reflect it!
>b-but Californians aren't shifting said votern patterns at all!
Man, you'd have to smoke a LOT of pot to be this empty headed.
>>
>>33545938
It's not the nogs you gotta worry about. It's the white trash. Coming from Virginia you'll probably love it for all I know.
>>
File: 1479180425221.jpg (539KB, 1055x780px) Image search: [Google]
1479180425221.jpg
539KB, 1055x780px
>>33546019
Yeah, I'm already talked to the well people. The town is at 5600 feet so it's higher than Denver. Hopefully the summer will be fairly moderate (in comparison to the rest of Arizona)

>>33546030
Heh. Yeah, I noticed when I was out there. I'm from Southern Virginia, basically North Carolina so I'm really used to rednecks and white trash. That is actually one of the things I like about it. I have a special place in my heart for downtrodden rednecks.
>>
Enjoy dying of heat stroke.
>>
>>33546025
That's a cute 2d
>>
>>33546054
Aquifers are going to go dry eventually, especially with all these people moving in, if you can afford it look into watershed creation with cistern storage. Putting aside one acre will net you 325,851 gallons over there on an average year.
>>
>>33545938
what job you work?
>>
>>33546094
I know they are, but I don't think it's quite as bad as SW Arizona, where the California farmers have dried up most of the aquifers. I've read horror stories online about people spending $100k getting wells put in. People are having to go down about 350-450 feet in Navajo County, on average. Thanks for the advice, I will definitely get some cisterns.

>>33546175
I've been a welder for the past 10 years. I'm kind of a jack of all trades. when it comes to metal fabrication, though my parents just died and I got all their money, so I'm using some of that to move to greener pastures.
>>
>>33546279
Here's a good series on it https://youtu.be/wgquf2NX0xw, guy managed to get everything done for about 700 bucks (I think he already had the movers). If you really want to get nuts about it you could probably work out an automated solar powered pumping system.
>>
>>33542639
The CA tech industry is just Chinese hardware with software written by Pakis and Pajeets.

Silicone valley is literally just a bunch of drugged out nerds rebranding the same old stuff and shitting up the Network and IT industry.
>>
File: 1471280380223.png (733KB, 982x1605px) Image search: [Google]
1471280380223.png
733KB, 982x1605px
Stay out, gringo.
>>
>>33546549
I'm a hardware engineer and I can fully attest to everything you said as being 100% correct.
>>
>>33546549
There's a lot of truth to this, but their money is as good as anyone's (even adjusting for COL, etc.)

Having said that, >>33546279 sure makes me think I shoulda been a millwright or summat. Wage statistics on the trades aren't all that promising, but I keep running into guys on gun and bike boards saying things like "oh yeah, blew up my old car with my .50 Barrett for my 30th birthday, btw I'm a heavy equipment mechanic" so there must be something to it.
>>
File: 1413930428705.jpg (38KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1413930428705.jpg
38KB, 900x900px
>>33546642
DELET THIS
>>
>>33546662
It's mainly people willing to pick up and
move anywhere with little notice who make the best money.
>>
>>33546642
This shouldn't worry me as profoundly as it does.
>>
>>33546730
It should because that's how you get south africa.
>>
File: 1456446606888.jpg (1MB, 2500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1456446606888.jpg
1MB, 2500x2000px
>>33541190
Texas has had a large Hispanic population for a long time, and it's still red.
>>
File: utah.jpg (26KB, 418x328px) Image search: [Google]
utah.jpg
26KB, 418x328px
Opinions on Utah please. I've read the ones in this thread already, if you know more please share that shit.

I am a welder with a few years experience, female friend is applying to nursing schools and I pushed for Utah, Arizona, Idaho, and Texas.

We lived it CA for a couple years and it was fucking horrible, I had to leave most of my guns in TX with family, I only went to the range ONCE in CA it sucked so bad, expensive as hell, blah blah whine whine.

TL;DR We are moving and want someplace gun friendly, no sanctuary bullshit, not too hot and humid. Is Utah alright? Dealing with Mormons worth it? SLC specifically.
>>
I live up in the Weaver Mountains. The Commiefornians who try to live down in the desert usually last less than one summer, unless they move to Phoenix or some other big city and just run from ac building to ac building.

There's a shitton of snowbirds and retirees from all over, especially Canada, but the Commiefornians seem to move out as fast as they move in.
>>
File: 1465116457866.gif (24KB, 700x354px) Image search: [Google]
1465116457866.gif
24KB, 700x354px
>>33546793
Fuck Mormons.
>>
>>33546785
Texas whites vote as a bloc: http://www.vdare.com/articles/gop-s-problem-is-low-white-share-and-comprehensive-immigration-reform-won-t-help
>>
>>33546476
Man, I hate that guy, but that's a pretty simple and ingenious way to gather water out there. I'll have the room out there to do something like that, too.
>>
File: 1478885042428.png (113KB, 640x612px) Image search: [Google]
1478885042428.png
113KB, 640x612px
>>33546825
And yet some of the most heavily Hispanic counties in Texas went red in November.
>>
File: badassnazis.jpg (1MB, 1342x1020px) Image search: [Google]
badassnazis.jpg
1MB, 1342x1020px
>>33546816
Oh fuck. Yeah... I guess their thinking is: "let those poor immigrants come, maybe we can convert them!" Goddamn that's disappointing to see. Fucking shit.
>>
File: 1479452054704.png (2MB, 4351x2551px) Image search: [Google]
1479452054704.png
2MB, 4351x2551px
>>33546862
>>
>>33539401

Loved it when I was there.
>>
File: 1490402056693.jpg (55KB, 600x972px) Image search: [Google]
1490402056693.jpg
55KB, 600x972px
>>33546862
so, as usual, white marxist college fags are to blame
>>
>>33546793
>female friend
Christ, how old are you? Only hear 60ish people do that.

>>33546851
Shame about the commie thing, I liked his vids on making gunpowder with his local materials and piss. Suspect his GF had something to do with that.

Also if you're inclined you could probably use roofing material as a more permanant solution. Heck, use clay tiles and it'll last as long as you are alive to keep the pipes clear.
>>
>>33546940
I identify as 55 years old. I garden and tell kids to get off my lawn. I still watch main stream media. I know the government has our best interests in mind and can be trusted.
>>
>>33539401
Arizona here. Phoenix is shithole with lots of crime. Flagstaff is excellent if you like forests and snow. Havasu is hot as fucking hell at 130F in the summer. Glendale is eh, kingman is nasty, Bullhead is nasty and smells like shite.

Overall not a bad state. Grand canyon is awesome, lots of national parks and forests, plenty of hunting ground up northish. Love the gun laws here. Open carry all day.
>>
>>33546862
huh. interesting.

I'm not from Texas, so I don't know first-hand, but from what I hear
1) Mexicans whose families have been in Texas for a while, like since before it was Texas, tend to be pretty conservative
and
2) poor campesinos who just recently hopped the border (and their immediate descendants) tend to be pretty apathetic about politics and usually don't vote

but I dunno.
>>
>>33539401
please tell me where I can buy a reciever and barrel for my 57 parts kit
>>
File: HSAZ2428-detail.jpg (445KB, 867x1037px) Image search: [Google]
HSAZ2428-detail.jpg
445KB, 867x1037px
>>33539401
>>33539401
>>33539401
I'll just repost from a thread on /out/:

The West is truly God's country, but the people, at least in the Arizona area, fucking suck. There are very few Arizona natives, most people who live here moved from somewhere else; think about that for a second. And most people move to Arizona because it's not expensive, and therefore they're cheap, or their health won't allow to live in the cold, and therefore they're weak. So you get a bunch of cheap, weak people who only live here because it's NOT like other places. There's a really popular bumper-sticker here that says "NotCal" over a picture of AZ; so it isn't that they love AZ, it's that they hate CA. And since the culture is predicated on NOT being like other places, it ends up being a bunch of people doing nothing with nothing to live for and eventually give up on their dreams and get bitter.

Phoenix has always felt like a really big campout of 4 million people, who at any moment, could just get up and leave.
>>
>>33547371
>10/10 wilderness
>good luck finding a job
too much real life

oh well, at least california has legal lane splitting and good motorcycle roads
>>
>>33542024
>I used to catch them as a kid before I knew what they were. Somehow I never got stung
They are the biggest fucking wasp ever and they look like something Satan rejected from Hell for being too evil... and you fucking went around catching those things?
>>
File: edmel01.jpg (967KB, 920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
edmel01.jpg
967KB, 920x1280px
>>33547371
I always thought that was the fantastic aspect of it. I have family here, moved here from Norway 3 years ago for school. I've got guns, good bars across the street, a good school (w.p Carey) and everything is very cheap compared to Norway. As a "European" one would think I'd like Cali or NY, but they suck, both full of libtards and people who move cause it sucks and then reinstate shit laws. But w/e, AZ is what you make it out to be, come here with a shit attitude and you'll have a shit time. Come here with a positive attitude and you'll have a good time.
>>
>>33547371
That's literally the idea of the Wild West. It's a place of extremes and people just sort of end up here, similar to the frontier towns of yesterday. I love it for that reason. You don't need some cultural identity in a dusty dry shithole like Arizona.
>>
>>33547470
thanks for the new phone wallpaper brah
>>
>>33547469
Kids are stupid. That gives me an idea to breed a slightly less venomous tarantuala hawk and use them in training excersises to simulate getting shot.
>>
the desert is an awful place and the people that live there are strange
>>
File: Bullet-ant-gloves.jpg (50KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
Bullet-ant-gloves.jpg
50KB, 700x450px
>>33547522
this sounds like a case for ant man!
>>
>>33542208
Mah nigga
>>
>>33540966
This guy's never been to Bullhead City.
>>
>>33547012
>Phoenix is a shithole but Glendale is eh?

Your opinion holds zero revelance.

And open carrying is absolutely nigger tier. Why would you open carry anything when you can conceal carry in AZ without a CCW?
>>
>>33547371
Good. Stay the fuck out.
>>
>>33541462
You live in the north?
>>
>>33539401
I made the mistake of moving somewhere else because the laws/people sucked where I lived. Let me tell you what I learned: stay near your family. Unless you're on shit terms with them you'll miss them. Stay with them and be nearby to protect them if need be.
>>
>>33548472
>Let me tell you what I learned: stay near your family.
Fuck that. I hate Florida and I'm an only child. I want to gtfo and the Southwest has always appealed to me. Going to visit before summer classes start and might move after I get my degree.
>>
>>33539515
I can't even read this shit
>>
>>33541954
TUSD just booted its corrupt superintendent and voters broke the corrupt majority on the school board. Still waiting to see how the new leadership is going to work out.
>>
>>33543665
I know a beekeeper in Tucson. There's local honey at the farmer's market.
>>
>>33547428
>california has legal lane splitting

literally the only good thing about this shithole is bombing through traffic and spooking stuck up "UCLA DAD" asians in beemers.
>>
>>33548073

>not carrying at least 3 guns at all times.
>>
>>33549998
I'm sure you do that buddy.
>>
My cousin who moved there from North Dakota said the people are sort of odd. She likes Texas much better.
>>
>>33540977
jesus, i may just move back home...

>>33541461
what if i bring my AK's and flectarn?

i was really considering buying land and having a place for only myself and /k/omandos to shoot but i guess if you dont want it.

>>33545089
try near ft campbell.....

>>33545310
A&P mechanic

>>33545921
texas was considered im not too sure about it tho.

>>33546874
this also helps a lot thanks anon

>>33550054
texas is being more and more considered after this thread.
my main concerns with texas are the large ammounts of illegals and that a lot of anons told me its really hard to find a decent range in texas unless you want to play by really horrible rules or buy land.

considering im planning on buying land idk i might just move to texas and buy cheap desert land.
>>
>>33539782
Oh. You're one of those guys who thinks yielding to faster traffic kills "chill vibes." As a guy who has lived for some time in both CA and AZ- please yield to faster traffic, it is inconsiderate, and douchebaggery not to.
>>
>>33540004
>when you live on the outskirts of Flagstaff, enjoy awesome gun laws, good food, enjoyable summer climate, and state college girls who are half as smart; thus twice as likely to fellache me and only really have to deal with idiots if in walking distance of NAU.
>>
File: mount-shasta-city_fw.jpg (133KB, 1000x533px) Image search: [Google]
mount-shasta-city_fw.jpg
133KB, 1000x533px
>>33546642
Damn, I miss Northern California. Fuck everything from Sacramento on down.
>>
How are my chances of fucking QTs in phoenix if i'm socially retarded but rich
i'm moving in a few months
>>
>>33541461
Is it what people call "badlands"? Because it looks pretty bad.
>>
>>33550399
High chance. I went to college there for three months, and got more tail than I have the 18 years before.
>>
>>33547469
>They are the biggest fucking wasp ever and they look like something Satan rejected from Hell for being too evil
No, they not. You only think so because you know how dangerous they are.
>>
File: desktop-1441118103.jpg (77KB, 650x580px) Image search: [Google]
desktop-1441118103.jpg
77KB, 650x580px
>>33550422
Dude, for any insect they're pretty fucking big, for a wasp they are massive
>>
>>33550429
Dude, it looks like ant with wings. Fucking ant. You want scary stuff, look at hornets, those are massive.
>>
File: TH.jpg (123KB, 800x612px) Image search: [Google]
TH.jpg
123KB, 800x612px
>>33550441
Okay tough guy
>>
It's hot as fuck in the summer and I have really bad allergies, so "low pollen" means nothing.
>>
>>33550459
>those curvy things coming from the head like butterflies
cuteness overload
>>
>>33550511
Go on and pet it
>>
>>33550399

Fucking retarded high.

Asu girls are as hot as they are dumb, and trust me, they're retarded.
>>
>>33550459
Cazadores are real.
>>
File: 1489150209254.gif (170KB, 550x538px) Image search: [Google]
1489150209254.gif
170KB, 550x538px
fuck off we're full
>>
File: iphone17 007.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
iphone17 007.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>33547371
My family has been in the salt river valley since the very founding of the city. Built some of the first houses and homesteads in what is today el mirage, surprise, peoria. My family lived in Maryvale until it became Mexicoville, i was one of the few whites in school and the neighborhood was shit, so we white flighted. But a good 65-70% of phoenix / arizona residents are from california or mexico, i fear.
>>
>>33550429
>>33550459
The CDCs recommendation on what to do if you get stung is to lay down and scream.
>>
>>33545310
>Farmington

holy fuck there's another /k/tard in town, that's kinda neato
>>
>>33551362
>>33545310
NOW KISS
>>
>>33550300
Not sure if you're still watching this thread. I'm an A&P at Skyharbor, I moved here about four years back from NC. Not sure if GA or Airline, but you can disregard a lot of the bullshit about Arizona if you get a job working line maintenance at night.
You'll feel like you actually have seasons even in Phoenix, you don't have to deal with traffic or people, and you can still meet ASU cuties since the airport is ten minutes away from the campus. I miss the greenery and bojangles, getting to ride a motorcycle almost every day since it never rains makes up for it. I'd keep AZ in consideration.
>>
>>33550806

Get the fuck out of my moms neighborhood, peasant.
>>
How is Flagstaff and Sedona?
>>
File: Sedona_-_Route_89A.jpg (1011KB, 3896x1674px) Image search: [Google]
Sedona_-_Route_89A.jpg
1011KB, 3896x1674px
>>33551849
>Flagstaff
Liberal, expensive, no jobs, full of Natives

>Sedona
John McCain
>>
>>33541501
F u c k i n g t h i s
>>
>>33539853
>tfw plaid 1911 grips
fug
>>
>>33539714
I know youre not complaining about the traffic in az mr cali fag. Even if any of the traffic shit were true id take that rather than the ridiculous construction and congestion of california. P.s. ots no ones fault but youre kwn that youre to broke to mo e to a nice neighborhood, guess what theres ghetto areas everywhere. Just like theres ghetto places next to you cali beach towns and fancy new york neighborhoods, at least we have constitutional carry, castle doctrine that extends to your car and stand your ground laws so if you're not a pussy this state affords you every ability to defend yourself.
>>
>>33539740
Come help displace the fucks. Fuck californians.
>>
>>33539782
Yep nothing wrong woth the state folks, just another entitled holier than thou transplant. Ignore him and he'll go away in a year. People like you have no identity except that you're from cali, you're like the deep south mexicans uber proud of a place thats a shithole just as much as anywhere else.
>>
File: 1489841094225.png (84KB, 960x641px) Image search: [Google]
1489841094225.png
84KB, 960x641px
>>33551863
T¤hanks now take my gift
>>
>>33551863
I would crash looking at the scenery. Goddam it's nice. I fucking hate Florida.
>>
>>33541353
Majority of hispanics can't vote because they're illegal. So the people who actually vote vs the amount of people you see out and about are very different.
>>
File: sexiestmanintown.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sexiestmanintown.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>33551414
>two peeps from Farmington engaging in PDA

nigga you're not from around here, nobody wants to see that shit
>>
>>33552040

Sedona is absolutely stunning. Its my favorite part of arizona.
>>
File: Decanus2.png (220KB, 307x772px) Image search: [Google]
Decanus2.png
220KB, 307x772px
>>33539401
you have to dress like this, no exceptions
>>
>>33539782
Faggot
>>
File: 12456213563.png (30KB, 700x1500px) Image search: [Google]
12456213563.png
30KB, 700x1500px
Oh hey, the rifle in OP's pic was my service gun for almost a year when i was in the army, honestly never tought i would see it outside of Chile, nice.
>>
>>33539401

You're right about everything except for one thing: low pollen levels. That's a common myth, even I fell for it when deciding to move here.
>>
>>33542639
Kys nigger
>>
>>33539747

You nailed it. They're like a fucking plague. They're shitting up Colorado as well.
>>
>>33541832
You mean to tell me almost none of them lived here before the 60s? Fucking ancient Spanish Land grant holders in the Sandia mountains dont count.
>>
>>33540364

>Harry Reid
>>
>>33541736

Glad it didn't agree with you. More space for those of us that love it here.
>>
File: I-40_west_near_Flagstaff.jpg (2MB, 2525x1408px) Image search: [Google]
I-40_west_near_Flagstaff.jpg
2MB, 2525x1408px
>>33552040
Arizona doesn't seem to lack for scenery

Blast some Tears for Fears over the radio
>>
>>33552296
You know it's a swiss design right? How was it as a service rifle outside of sterile switzerland?
>>
>>33541601
^This but I went from Illinois to NM and NM springs floor my ass
>>
>>33552476
as far as i know only Chile and bolivia still uses it, in our case it was mainly used during the coup, and the reason we had it was because our regiment was fairly new and it was waiting for supplies (including new weapons).

We use a shit ton of SIG rifles anon, this isnt new.
>>
File: 20161118100237zHL44.jpg (234KB, 700x524px) Image search: [Google]
20161118100237zHL44.jpg
234KB, 700x524px
>>33552517
Forgot pic related.
>>
>>33544382
Texas is 12% black, which is about what that graph shows.
I take it maps aren't your forte?
>>
>wah wah californians

you guys are such pussies. for decades you flyover fucks have been flooding california by the millions.

now a small trickle of people come back and you endlessly bitch and whine.

i'm loving every laugh.
>>
>>33552528
>>33552517
Well yeah, FAMAE makes countless sig designs outside of Switzerland, but most people don't know Chile has one of the much more interesting battle rifles in it's military.
>>
>>33552572
Californians mainly stay out West anyway, it's not like they're moving to Indiana or anything

Californians are too reluctant to give up their weather anyway, and a lot of people moved West to states like Arizona and California because

>muh weather

Bitches can't handle the cold, they don't realize it builds character
>>
>>33551811
idk if a night ops job is really what im looking for but honestly i wouldent turn down good offers. whats the average salary in arizona like? ive got three years military exp. but a lot of companies seem to want specific aircraft exp.

and cuties are of no concern ive got a ball and chain already lol.

>>33552336
the pollen might be a big reason why i dont move to AZ.
>>
ugh...maybe i should just move to texas.....

i guess i have more research to do.....i really hate those faggots tho...and SQUID lives in texas...
>>
>>33539782
>I'm Californian
Like you have to be from Arizona to hate you
>>
File: chilean-famae-2013.jpg (39KB, 816x500px) Image search: [Google]
chilean-famae-2013.jpg
39KB, 816x500px
>>33552600
Wow, that really is a snowflake
>>
>>33553831
Entry level at Southwest and AA is around 20-22. Not sure about Cutter corporate aircraft or the cargo places.

If you're older going back to nights kind of sucks. Lots of like minded people though, no /k/ommandos where I work, but tons of gun owners. We go twice a month straight from work to the desert in the morning to shoot steel.

Allergies being an issue would be an understandable reason to not move though. Most of the East valley used to be farms, right now the orange blossoms from the old orchards are killing me. Pros and cons to AZ, but guns and bikes/cars there's no where better imo.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.