[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the only weapon I've got. What is the best kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMAG0059.jpg (655KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0059.jpg
655KB, 2688x1520px
This is the only weapon I've got. What is the best kind of place to legally purchase firearms for a decent price?
t. Arizonan
>>
Armslist, a gun show, google "gun stores near me" and call them or stop by and shop.

Find something you like and feel if it's good in your hands, look up reviews. Shop online and see if you can get a better deal.

After that, determine which is best place to purchase it and buy it.
>>
>>33538747
Thanks!
>>
>>33538715
>Arizona
You're in luck. Arizona's one of the best states out there if you want guns.
>>
Are you in Phoenix area? There are exactly 3 good gun stores.

>Bear Arms, North Scottsdale
Biggest selection, reasonable prices.

>Arizona Firearms, Tempe
Best prices, decent selection

>Healy Arms, Tempe
Best service, decent prices, small selection though
>>
>>33538749
Just remember to keep a budget in mind and that purchasing the firearm is just the start. A good .22lr would be a good starter if you want a decent gun. 10/22s are still relatively inexpensive and work rather well. Same can go with any .22 pistol.

Just when you buy a gun, factor the cost of spare magazines, ammunition, and any optics or accessories (if applicable) before purchasing. We all like some cool looking guns, till you find out that a couple spare magazines can cost as much as a whole nother gun!
>>
>>33538799
Got any suggestions for Tucson?
>>33538808
Not 21 yet so I will probably go for a .22lr or a 10/22.
>>
>>33538846
>suggestions for Tucson

Yeah move out of that liberal ghetto shithole.
>>
>>33538873
I live in North Tucson, so its mostly conservative old people
>>
>>33538873
Tucson is fine as long as it's more rita ranch, vail area, it's just down town that's cancer.
>>
>>33538846
Just be sure to practice and save ammunition. If you have 100 rounds of ammo, bring a box of 50 to the range. Guns without ammo is like a car without gas, it looks cool and wastes space when you need it to work.

Also, go to a range and rent out different guns and try them out to see which ones might suit you best after a few trips with your .22. At the end of the day, it's all a fun hobby at the end.
>>
>>33538715

While often seen as a practical solution to children needing to keep a ruler in their backpack, megaflex rules slowly warp and bend over time, distorting the markings and distances and providing inaccurate measurements.

Would not recommend.
>>
>>33538945
It was the only one I had on hand. I have a tape measure in my junk drawer, but my bed is too comfy
>>
>>33538715
While this thread is up, I realized this knife is extremely dull. Any suggestions for safely sharpening it?
>>
>>33538999
Knife sharpener.

If you don't have one, there's a quick fix.

Take a ceramic mug and flip it to the unglossed rim at the bottom. Run the flat with the edge along the unglossed rim to slowly sharpen the knife.

It won't be the cleanest job, but it gets the knife sharp enough to work again.
>>
>>33539013
Thanks!
>>
>>33538715
Don't be afraid to go to "Fudd stores" like Walmart, Cabela's, or Dick's Sporting Goods. All of them have good economies of scale, so you'll frequently find good deals there. I bought my 10/22 Takedown (a 50th Anniversary edition) at Dick's and got it brand new for $299, along with a Maverick 88, also brand new, for $179 - both of which are really good deals. Check circulars - actually look at the junk mail you get in your mailbox before you throw it away, or keep checking back on store websites. You can find some good prices.
>>
>>33538957
>keeps a ruler bedside
It is the only way to be sure the dick pills are worth the money.
>>
>>33539240
I have shelves next to my bed
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.