[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this going to be the next big thing we hear about for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 42

File: dindu.jpg (193KB, 820x648px) Image search: [Google]
dindu.jpg
193KB, 820x648px
Is this going to be the next big thing we hear about for the next 6 months?
>>
>>33536742
I honestly hope so.

It's a situation that paints the AR is a great light to anybody remotely moderate. The only people who think this story is negative are 100% unsavable gun haters already.
>>
>>33536742
No

This is like when i beat someones ass real hard at a video game
"Oh cry cry, whine whine, bitch bitch"
Clicks Ok button
Starts next game.

Literally the same shit.
>>
No.

It was already settled in court and was decided the shooter was cleared of any illegal actions.
>>
>>33536742
nobody gives a shit. two of them where white and everybody is saying they deserved it accept for the families, which nothing for nothing is understandable (though not agreeable)
>>
>>33536775
>accept for
>>
>dead criminal's family complains victim's AR-15 made the fight unfair.

thatsthepoint.jpeg

>Is this going to be the next big thing we hear about for the next 6 months?

I hope not, would be a waste of time over something so stupid.
>>
File: 1491307049497.jpg (178KB, 491x713px) Image search: [Google]
1491307049497.jpg
178KB, 491x713px
>>33536742
>"AR-15 made the fight unfair"

Fucking right it did. Get fucked. Welcome to what is called combat.
>>
>>33536742
lol this has to be satire

right guis?
>>
>>33536742
Does anyone have the image of the thing that called him the "shooter" and the criminals the "victems"?
>>
File: you_win_this_round_ivan.jpg (401KB, 1024x1525px) Image search: [Google]
you_win_this_round_ivan.jpg
401KB, 1024x1525px
>>33536742
I just saw a post on Facebook about "controversial stand your ground laws" and it was attempting to cast this as a deplorable act EVEN AS IT MENTIONED THEY WERE ARMED. Apparently people are holding candlelight vigils.

For three armed people that broke into a home with the clear intent of causing harm to someone.

Jesus fucking christ this isn't even on the level of Trayvon Martin or some shit where it's kind of fuzzy, they broke into a house to hurt someone, there is no denying it. Why the fuck are people acting like the kid defending his family and home is at fault here?

How insane do you have to be where you side with the people actively breaking in with weapons just because they didn't have a gun but the homeowner, who stood his own ground, is suddenly the next Zimmerman?
>>
>>33536774

You're retarded.

In these scenarios the guy will ALWAYS get fucked over in civil court. Victim's families will sue for damages, claiming deadly force was not necessary. Civil litigation is a fucking bitch and I hope they have insurance that covers this sorta stuff (most people don't)
>>
>>33537338

>dey dindu nuffin
>dey jus tryin ta get moneys for colleg
>>
File: images (2).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
>>
>>33537900
Someone in another thread mentioned that OK has a law that protects you from this scenario, but I'm not sure if that's true.
>>
>>33536873
Well I mean they are "shooting victims," but certainly not "victims of a crime." Semantics but I know the spin the reporter was trying to put on it.
>>
>>33537923

Places might have laws that protect you, but won't cover legal expenses.

You get sued you're still going to pay out the ass to defend yourself, whether the law protects you or not. Best case you can get opposing party to pay for your legal expenses but that's up to the judge
>>
>>33537338
>How insane do you have to be where you side with the people actively breaking in with weapons just because they didn't have a gun but the homeowner, who stood his own ground, is suddenly the next Zimmerman?

You're failing to frame and contextualize what the modern leftist agenda is. Modern left-wing rhetoric in the west is implicitly anti-white - and coming closer and closer to it. The sooner you understand that, the sooner you can make sense of the way the world is changing around us. Sure, (I heard one white, one hispanic, one black, anon said 2 whites), it wasn't all non-whites. But by and large, this serves their anti-police, anti-white gun owner, anti-white home-owner, etc narrative when taken into the framework of the bigger picture.

You'll understand as you pay attention, anon.
>>
>>33537900
This. The civil litigation will be extensive and costly, regardless of who wins the decision.
>>
>>33537966
It's also dependent on the opposing party having the money to pay for your legal expenses. The judge could order them to compensate you for your legal troubles but they might not have the money and the recouping of your expenses poses an additional headache.
>>
>>33537921
Glad I wasn't the only one to catch this.
>>
>>33537338

>>How insane do you have to be where you side with the people actively breaking in with weapons just because they didn't have a gun but the homeowner, who stood his own ground, is suddenly the next Zimmerman?

I read a forum where someone argued it wasn't morally justifiable to shoot them without issuing a formal challenge to combat or assessing their combat capabilities before opening fire.

I really hope they were just trolling, my comprehension of reality demands it.
>>
>>33536742
we already know liberals love criminals.
>>
>>33538044
>BOOM
>BOOM
>CRASH
>I challenge thee to a bout of the fisticuffs!
>>
>>33538044
>issuing a formal challenge to combat or assessing their combat capabilities before opening fire.

that has to be trolling
>>
Who cares if they were breaking in? They were just going to rob the place..the guy didn't have to murder 3 people..

You're all sick and greedy. You'd rather kill than share with your fellow man? I can't even..literally shaking right now...
>>
>>33538112
I'll share my foot up your ass firendo.
>>
>>33538112
I freely share my ammo with those intent on taking some from my personal stocks.

I just throw it to them with a bit of assistance and only one projectile at a time.
>>
>>33538055
Well of course! That's why they're trying to make us into criminals by making our hobby illegal, They love us
>>
>>33538112
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>33538012

That's usually the case especially when your opposing party is spic trailer trash using a public attorney
>>
>>33538044
he shoulda dropped his weapon and fought them one at a time until he defeated all three of them. just because somebody breaks into your home armed with lethal weapons dont make them a threat. he shoulda stopped and done a 50 second visual assesment and gone for non lethal shots on the ones armed with a firearm.

t. keyboard warrior who has never been in a confrontation.

in all honesty i dont think they deserved to die, but people of all walks of life lose their lives for petty or even matters out of their control. These kids knew of the potential dangers stemming from such a criminal act, and they paid for said act in the ultimate way.

dont wanna get shot? dont go breaking into peoples damn homes.
>>
>>33538107

Full quote "If the burglers ran or surrendered when they got caught, then killing them would have been murder.

If he killed them without even challenging them, that is also murder

If they tried to take their chances and attacked the guy, then the dumb fuckers had it coming."

I do believe the internet has made us dumber.
>>
>>33536850
Nope
>>
>>33538153
>fought them one at a time
What? Ask for just one to enter his home and tell the other two to take a number and wait outside on his front porch?
>B&E with weapon
>not a threat
Uh huh.
>50 whole pants shitting seconds hoping you don't get fucked
Uh huh.
>non lethal shots
What?
>>
>>33538153

They broke into the dude's garage earlier in the day, then returned with weapons at night. Call me callous if you will, but they needed to die for the betterment of humanity with that degree of judgement.
>>
>>33538153
Yeah sure, lets just kill young people because they made one mistake. nevermind they probably would have just taken objects and left without doing any harm

3 innocent lives are totally less important than some ignorant greedy hicks change drawer. I hope he goes to hell
>>
>>33538139
you're overthinking this.
>>
>>33537921
BA is pretty nice.

>>33538153
OR just dont break the fucking law, threaten someones life, family, and home and you wont get shot?

these guys knew what they were doing, they broke into someones home late at night with weapons, they deserved every ounce of copper jacketed lead they received.
>>
>>33538112

Why did they bring brass knuckles and a knife?
>>
>>33538183
he did challenge them. go listen to the 911 call.

he told them to gtfo, if i remember correctly he even told them he would shoot.
>>
>>33538230
>Why did they bring brass knuckles and a knife?
It's what they could get?

Maybe also didn't want to go down for robbery with guns.
>>
>>33536742
Damn shame about that Cook kid. Total waste of a perfectly good /cuteboy/. Not that I'm blaming Mr. Peters, I'm just saying that I wish I could have shown him the error of his ways via... other methods.
>>
>>33536775
>accept for
Are you also from Oklahoma?
>>
>>33538211
>left without doing any harm
>carry knife and brass knuckle in a break in
>>33538112

cucks please leave
>>
>>33538211
But the girl murdered them, they're gonna lock that sicko up for the rest of her life.
>>
>>33538230
I don't see why that matters. Neither of those things are meant for killing while that's literally all a gun does.
>>
>>33536774
Which actually surprised me! I really thought the dude did something criminal. All three suspects dead. Not 1 dead, 2 wounded. Not 1 shot, 2 fled. All three dead. That's pretty fucking unlikely without some executions. But blood spatter would've determined if that was the case. If the cops did their due diligence and say it was a clean shoot, I guess that's that. Good shooting, Zach Peters. Good shooting.
>>
>>33538220
I heard they were shot with Tulammo

Absolutely dishonorable
>>
>>33538237
Well it seems they certainly went down regardless.
>>
>>33538188
the first half of that was a joke.

>>33538204
they were young and stupid. a carrear criminal sure. smoke the fucker. but they coulda still had the chance for rehilbitation. Im not saying the guy wasnt justified. he truly was, but speaking from personal experiance, i was a lil shithead growing up, did all kinds of shithead things. but i got in trouble with the law. after that i shaped up and became a productive member of society. unfortunatly those 3 shitheads wont get that chance.

>>33538211
youre a retard. go suckstart a shotgun
>>
>>33538232

Logic is wasted on the insane.
>>
>>33538255
This is what comes of getting your information on crime from binge-watching Dexter.
>>
>>33538260
thats hilarious, i hope its true.
>>
>>33538211
If people want to burglarize a house, they go in when no one is home. If people want to hurt someone, they do a home invasion. These kids did a home invasion.
>>
>>33538255
>Really unlikely
>Shot multiple times with AR-15

Maybe if you could hit center mass it wouldn't seem so strange to you
>>
>>33538254
>attacking someone with a knife
Nah, you got it all wrong, all I want to do is give him some scars and not bleed his ass out.
>attacking someone with brass nuckles
Nah, you got it all wrong, all I want to do is give him a few bruises and not irreparable brain damage.
>>
>>33538268

>they were young and stupid. a carrear criminal sure. smoke the fucker. but they coulda still had the chance for rehilbitation. Im not saying the guy wasnt justified. he truly was, but speaking from personal experiance, i was a lil shithead growing up, did all kinds of shithead things. but i got in trouble with the law. after that i shaped up and became a productive member of society. unfortunatly those 3 shitheads wont get that chance.

Being a little shit is one thing, committing a burglary, then returning to the scene with an armed gang is pretty high on the scale of fucking bad ideas. Their loss of life is just more resources for the rest of us.
>>
>>33538277
Who says that they knew somebody was home that exact second? For all we know they thought the house was empty.

>>33538285
Knives have hundreds of uses least of which involve killing

Brass knuckles are just an extra punch.

Neither of those things murder as many people as guns do in a year, no matter how much the NRA pays to make you believe.
>>
>>33536742

> Be ghetto thugs
> Break into house looking for EZ pickings
> Fantasize about taking jewlery, TVs, and having your way with a random hot girl at gun point. She was there, she wanted it anyway, right?
> Homeowner has watched this movie before, nope.jpg
> Grabs AR
> get lit the fuck up by the cordite laced fingers of of freedom itself
> Unfair.png

Where was 'fair' when they broke into the house in the middle of the night?
> Armed
> Masked
> Unknown intentions
> Broke the fuck in

Threat to life or property shouldn't even be in question.

>>33538044
Wtf, what is this 1720?

> I do say sir, you hath entered my home, masked and with arms, betwext the 'morn and the rise of the moon, surely you come to duel, 50 paces in the yards?

Do these people realize life isn't a Shakespeare play, and people die when they're killed?

>>33538153
Life isn't a Steven Segal movie. Non lethal shots? You try shooting at something when you're half awake, pumped full of adrenaline from fear, and scared for yourself and your family.
>>
>>33538275
>>33538279
The majority of GSWs are survived, and the majority of perpetrators flee in the face of an armed victim.
And Dexter was a terrible show. You mean to tell me a serial killing hunter of serial killers HAPPENS to find a stain in the back of a truck that HAPPENS to be blood that HAPPENS to come from a murder that HAPPENS to be the work of a serial killer that HAPPENS to be one in a team of serial killers? My suspension of disbelief wasn't just broken. It was shattered.

As far as the blood spatter comment, I'm talking real simple shit. If a guy is shot in the back of the head while face down on the floor, it's not exactly brain surgery (kek) figuring out what happened. Obviously, that's not what happened here despite my hunch.
>>
>>33538220
well see, thats my point. Them kids knew the risks and they took em. no arguement there, and if it was a carrer criminal with a record I wouldnt think twice about him getting smoked. Those 3 kids were just youngins, lil shithead youngins, but still had a chance to get their heads straight and become law abiding citizens. Its a shame they wont get that chance is all. but hey, play stupid games, win stupid prizes
>>
>>33538279
it was a single shot to each of them tardo
>>
>>33538112
>You'd rather kill than share with your fellow man?
fuck off commie
>>
>>33538320
>For all we know they thought the house was empty.
At night?
>>
>>33538254
hey bud theres this thing called reality.

we have been killing each for centuries with blunt objects and knives.

>a fist is used for killing
>a rock is used for killing
>a sharpened stick is used for killing
>a stick with a rock is used for killing
>a stick with a string used to propel a stick with a rock is used for killing
>magica! metal stick is used for killing
>stick with metal is used for killing
>spear is used for killing
>bow is used for killing
>axe is used for killing
>sword is used for killing
long period of time passes
>magical powder that propells metal threw big metal pipe is used for killing
>musket is used for killing
>cannons used for killing
>rifle used for killing

i saw a man once kill another man with helmet. ive seen people killed with cars. ive seen people kill people with litterally anything.

so dont come in here spouting that shit.
>>
>>33538268
>they were young and stupid. a carrear criminal sure. smoke the fucker. but they coulda still had the chance for rehilbitation.
But life isn't like that. Sometimes it doesn't give you a second chance. Lots of people their age die from driving drunk every year, but that doesn't make the papers because there's no "zOMG he used an Assault Rifle-15 machine gun baby-killer murder weapon!!!".

As right-wing as I am, I'll say this: It really is true that there's only two reasons this is in the media: 1) the media's hate-boner for the AR-15 and 2) two of the people shot were cute white boys who look like they could be backup singers for Justin Bieber. If some black homeowner in Detroit had blasted three Dashawns who'd broken into his house with an old Remington 870, precisely nobody would be talking about this.
>>
>>33538320
>Brass knuckles are just an extra punch.
you fucking idiot
>>
>>33538230
to share them
>>
>>33538211
You're trying too hard
>>
>>33536742
Looks like it's time to go troll some memorial facebook pages and such. If we toss some Doritos to /b/, I bet they'll do it for us.
>>
>>33538320
>Knives have hundreds of uses least of which involve killing
And which of those uses do you think that these young men brought that knife to this house for? Do you think maybe they intended to do some whittling or carve out a nice wood statue after they'd finished cleaning out the house?
>>
>>33538316
fair enough, I still personally think its a damn shame. Homeowner did nothing wrong however.

>>33538324
christ do you people never read shit all the way through? I was making a joke and poking fun at people who carry that mindset and the fact that said people have probobly never been in a stuation like that, yet are compelled to voice their opininons on the matter like the verified expert.

for the love of fuck. read nigga, read.
>>
>>33538337
>Those 3 kids were just youngins, lil shithead youngins, but still had a chance to get their heads straight and become law abiding citizens. Its a shame they wont get that chance is all.

To be honest if I was in the position of the guy who shot them I'd feel pretty bad about it. Like, I was a stupid teenager once too. I'm glad I didn't have to pay with my life for any of it.
>>
>>33538254
>Be at range
>Pick up gun
>Point at paper target
>Pull trigger
>Someone dies

Amaze
>>
>>33538371
>If some black homeowner in Detroit had blasted three Dashawns who'd broken into his house with an old Remington 870, precisely nobody would be talking about this.
And that shit does happen. Around the time of the Zimmerman trial, they released a data base of Floridians who benefited from Stand Your Ground. Most were black and Hispanic guys nobody ever heard about.
>>
>>33536742
>AR15 made it unfair

Thats kinda the fucking point of having one. As if 3 armed intruders vs. 1 unarmed resident is somehow more fair
>>
>>33538260
Why waste the good stuff on hood trash.
>>
>>33538260
>FMJ confirmed for be okay for home defense
>>
>>33538255
Google "5.56 wound" and imagine that in your lung.
>>
>>33538390
Ive carried knives for years as a tool for harvesting herbs and preparing food. There is no evidence to suggest that these young men were doing anything other than just that.
>>
>>33538371
i realize this, and no I dont sympathise with any of the burglars. its still tragic those 3 dipshits died without ever getting a chance to be civilized memeber of society, and even worse the media will make a circus out of this, standing atop the bodies of 3 slain boys to pass a point of "muh scary salt ruffles".

>>33538396
same here. shit like this reminds me of my old days. and fills me with gratefulness I wasnt put below the dirt and instead made something out of myself.
>>
>>33538320
>brass knuckles
>just an extra punch
Lol what nigga?! They're meant to concentrate the force of the hit into a much smaller area. This formula of swoleXarea of concentration does not work well with temples. Or any region of the skull for that matter.
>>
>>33536742

And those 3 faggots going in there armed was fair?

I would argue that it made the fight more fair.
>>
>>33538466
They are literally just used to protect the knuckles so that you can punch without hurting your knuckles as bad
>>
>>33538255

55gr ammo out of a 20" barrel is fucking terrifying
>>
File: jUEsJiG.gif (979KB, 700x935px) Image search: [Google]
jUEsJiG.gif
979KB, 700x935px
>>33538112
>You're all sick and greedy. You'd rather kill than share with your fellow man?

He shared a bullet with each one. I don't know about you but.if they needed more than one bullet then they were the ones being greedy
>>
>>33538444
>Ive carried knives for years as a tool for harvesting herbs and preparing food. There is no evidence to suggest that these young men were doing anything other than just that.
So your theory is that they were going to rob this guy's house, go into the back yard, harvest a few wild herbs, go to the kitchen to make a delicious meal, and then get on the road with a nice full belly?
>>
>>33538490
That's like saying an ice skate blade is used so the bottom of the boot doesn't wear through.

As in, completely wrong, but something stupid or gullible people will believe
>>
>>33538336

>The majority of GSWs are survived

You're missing the whole picture. The majority of GSWs are from handguns... handguns leave survivable wounds... rifles and shotguns do not. 3 out of 3 dead from a handgun would be impressive, sure.... but 3 out of 3 dead from rifle fire is par for the coarse. I would have been surprised if any of the 3 survived.

People talk shit about 5.56mm being "weak" but they're stupid. I served 2 tours and I can tell you from personal experience, 1-3 rounds to the chest will put a man down almost instantly. It's when guys miss the heart/lungs and shoot a guy in the guts/legs that it takes 10 rounds to stop them.

Surviving even ONE rifle round to the thoracic cavity is a rare thing, and with 5.56mm you can easily pump 3 into someone faster than they can react. If your aim is good, they're often dead before they hit the floor.
>>
>>33538598
Just like guns are "used for self defense" rather than murdering people.

Completely wrong, but something stupid or gullible people will believe.
>>
>>33538502
of course not, dont be daft.
they were going to make the homeowner a delicious artisancsandwich. The brass knuckes were obiously going to be utilized as a meat tenderizer. They were simply going back to the house to apolgise for breaking into the home before.
>>
>>33538451
>without ever getting a chance to be civilized memeber of society
The fuck you say. Their chance to be civilized members of society was every day of their retarded lives.
>>
>People break into your house
>Somehow they are the victims

Woah...

So this... is the power... of the liberal mindset....
>>
>>33538598

He's kinda right, in that knuckles reduce the chance of fracturing your bones..But if they were mere hand protection, they wouldn't be outlawed.
>>
>>33538255
>Which actually surprised me! I really thought the dude did something criminal.
It's possible he did but the cops don't care. If they decided that he was 'their guy' then it's clear cut self-defense, if they decide that he's a trouble-maker who should have waited for cops to turn up then he overreacted and needs to be made an example of. Just sayin'

> All three suspects dead. Not 1 dead, 2 wounded. Not 1 shot, 2 fled. All three dead. That's pretty fucking unlikely without some executions
Despite what I said above, a burst in the chest at close range? Easy to imagine them all being dropped where they stood, in just a second or two. The third one would barely have had time to turn around and move for the door and that's if they understood what was happening. A bit of range time or AR used for hunting and the kid could engage three targets at close range with pretty tight groups in a very, very short time.
>>
>>33538635
I guess I sympathize with them more because I was just as dumb as they were at that age. I know this is /k/ but drop the edge tough guy punisher act.
>>
>>33538044
All bets are off when you enter someone's home, hostile intent has been established. Even my lib wife agrees
>doesn't mean I can't sympathize with the perps,often they don't understand the stakes
>>
>>33538324
hey dumbass, try reading the whole post
>>
>>33538230
those are bartering items. They knew the guy liked weapons and just want to trade goods, they was good boys startin a business
>>
>>33537900

> Violence was unnecesary

Breaking in was.
>>
>>33538260

What's wrong with Tulammo? Am I missing something because it's cheap and I use it at the range?
>>
>>33538668
>breaking and entering
Yeah ok, you're retarded luckily you didn't bring a weapon. So serve your time and stop being retarded
>breaking and entering with a weapon
Woah there bud. Full Stop. You just went full retarded. Never go full retarded. If you managed to get away unscathed or lord help you you killed the homeowner you are entitled to death.
>>
Why whenever there is a shooting like this, stand your ground comes up? This has nothing to do with stand your ground. All that law specifies is that you don't HAVE to flee if you are threatened. It doesn't mean you HAVE to fight back if you are threatened.

This is a clear case of home intrustion and castle law, if that state has it. I am glad my state has castle law. You break into my home, car or place of business, you are fucked, and I am immune to civil litigation afterward no matter what.
>>
>>33536742
Damn my brother is around thar age

You know how simple things like bitchslap and feather duster do to straighten up kids. They needed that kind of lesson every now and then when their bullshits went too far
>>
>>33538722
Absolute worst choice for defensive ammo. Close range with a rifle, not gonna matter much, tho.
>>
>>33536742
>three shit head teenagers get shot and killed being niggers
>their slut friend "mastermind" is charged with their murders while sitting in car laughing at her friends robbing for her
Fucking LOL. This is great.
>>
>>33538711
I'm glad you've never had to do hard but necessary things in order to support yourself financially while privileged people try to shoot you just for daring to live. I dare to live.
>>
>>33538785
Daring to live doesn't mean you can steal other peoples shit without consequences.
>>
>>33538153
>gone for non lethal shots
I'm pretty sure most states with stand your ground laws mandate that you only draw your firearm with the intent to kill.
>>
>>33538249
This is possibly the best part.
>>
>>33538777
Wait, a chick was behind it!?
Did TJ Sotomayor report it?
>>
>>33538793
But do replaceable monetary items justify murder? I'd hope not.
>>
>>33538255
It's almost like he was using something designed to kill multiple people quickly and easily!
>>
>>33538785
>privileged people

You mean people who make good decisions? Or whose parents made good decisions?

Plot twist: making bad decisions has bad results
>>
>>33538785
Go dare to live on your own fucking property.
>>
>>33538837
It's not about the money it's about the message. If you think it's alright to steal the hard work of another man instead of doing the work yourself what good are you?
>>
>>33538837
Protip: Human beings are just as replaceable as inanimate property.
>>
>>33538785
>never had to do hard but necessary things in order to support yourself financially
Like get a job?
>>
>>33538112
>I'm literally shaking because some degenerates got killed in a completely justifiable defense situation
If you cant even, be the odd boy out and get your shit ass off of a board that is pro-gun. It was a tool used for defense, and for every spineless pusscake like you, there is a true man ready to fucking kill for his loved ones.
>>
Well the person with the AR-15 should've decided on like 5 stun guns/tasers instead huh? Im radical advocate for guns but cmon -> the other anon was right, there is pretty much no grey area here in the aspect of impromptu decisions in life or death when someone is rolling up on you. His AR-15 was the closest weapon? then yeah hes gonna use it.

If it was a baseball bat that was the closest he wouldve used that as well.
>>
>>33538887
/k/ is so easy to troll

>>33538112
4/10
half off for easiest board, nice replies though
>>
>>33536742
No, two of them where white...
>>
>>33536742
left guy is qt, would have shot all over him
>>
File: 1490598343785.png (47KB, 250x301px) Image search: [Google]
1490598343785.png
47KB, 250x301px
>>33536742
>guy commits crime
>family complains he deserved "fair and equal" combat for when committing crime

I always forget how gun-complaints can be even dumber than race/sex-smokescreening.
>>
>>33538824
Read OP's pic. They had a female friend waiting in the car as the getaway driver and "mastermind." Apparently in OK, if someone dies while you're involved in a felonious act, you're charged with their murder. So she was charged with three counts of first degree murder and burglary.
>>
>>33538837
Actually, if you factor cost to taxpayers...
really he did us a favor
>>
File: 1341623695474.gif (316KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1341623695474.gif
316KB, 320x180px
>>33538112
(You)
>>
>>33538931
OH man, I hope TJ "Ban Niggers" Sotomayor does a vid on it...
>>
Liberals don't give a shit about whites being killed, so obviously not
I'm sure blacks killed 10 times that many whites the same day
>>
>>33537966
Not in Missouri.

They have to pay your legal fees in such a case when they invariably lose.
>>
>>33538837
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>33539043

*if they can afford it

It's like that everywhere

Try as you might you can't milk some second rate welfare leeches of money they don't have
>>
File: 1489205135811.jpg (165KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489205135811.jpg
165KB, 1080x1080px
>>33536742
dude using ar-15's on chimps is unsportsmanlike and ungentlemanly

I suggest an O/U
>>
>>33539079
>milk blabla
That's literally what they're trying to do to you
>>
>>33539111

Yes. At the end of the day it's up to the judge.

The world isn't fair. Buy insurance and deal with it, kid.
>>
>>33537900

Many states have laws that protect someone against any civil litigation if the action was deemed justified. I can't speak to Oklahoma per se but usually states with castle doctrine have clauses that would protect him in exactly this kind of scenario.
>>
File: ermine_shadow.jpg (189KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
ermine_shadow.jpg
189KB, 760x596px
>>33538777
>>their slut friend "mastermind" is charged with their murders while sitting in car laughing at her friends robbing for her
There is some comedy in that. Even if the only reason that she's a 'mastermind' is probably because the cops say so and want to throw some murder charges at SOMEONE because there are bodies and someone is going down for that.

For all we know, she was roped in by one of the guys because he needed a get-away driver and she had a car. We'll never know now because both sides will say what they need to.

Oglaf is surprisingly on topic for this. Also surprisingly SFW.
>>
>>33538837

Of course they don't. Which is why I'm glad he shot them. I'd hate for him to have been murdered by some thugs looking to do a smash and grab.
>>
>>33538837

In many states, legally speaking, yes
>>
>>33538644
That is contained in my analogy. the blade DOES stop the boot from being damaged. But that's not the most significant thing it does, nor is it the intended purpose.

>>33538629
Wow you are one willful retard! Congrats! I can imagine all the shitty rhetoric you spew every day of your life. It must be frustrating to be so poorly educated that you can't create self-consistent ideas with any basis in reality.
>>
>>33538254
>brass knuckle isnt a lethal weapon
I mean, I guess brain dead isn't technically dead...
>>
File: 1491272303065.jpg (27KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
1491272303065.jpg
27KB, 600x462px
The day that retards stop responding to trolls will be the day we as a species will finally take our place as worthy of our own creations.
>>
>>33538837
You should be asking the guys that brought deadly weapons with them into someone else's home so they could violently appropriate the sacrificed value of other people's lives.

Oh wait, that's your idea of virtue: you'll call theft "sharing". just like you'll call death "murder". That's some timecube "all mothers commit murder by having children to die" logic. You share the value of my time and effort, and I share the consequences of your shitty decisions. Fantastic.

Civilization only (still) exists by kicking people like you to the curb. Or better.
>>
File: 245.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
Fuck Karl Marx. I hope he's rotting in hell. All of this is his fault.

"Lol, muh capitalism causes poverty, and muh poverty causes crime. Criminals are victims of the system! muh Robin hoods!"

No, they aren't victims Marx. They're ignorant savages who deserve to be purged from the gene pool along with the mouth-breathing invalids who empathize with them.
>>
>>33539408
Civil Selection
Humanity's specialized form of Natural Selection.
Literally the thing that separated us from the nonverbal portion of the animal kingdom.
>>
>>33536742
>breaking into house without making sure it's empty
>carrying weapons while doing it
Sounds like suicide to me.Even an iq 20 nigger would expect gunfire and death in that situation.
>>
Anyone who thinks he did wrong us a fucking joke
>>
>>33538255
"5.56 is designed to wound" meme BTFO
Seriously though 55gr out of a 20" 1/12 barrel at point blank is some scary shit
>>
>>33538404
7\9 very subtle
>>
>>33537966
In states with a castle doctrine law on the books, it is likely that part of the law grants civil immunity to the victim (homeowner) in the event that lawful lethal force is used within their own home.

There are states (Nevada comes to mind at the moment) that are trying to change that, but in most US states, the perpetrators families will not be able to sue the homeowner.
>>
File: 1480308097949.jpg (143KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1480308097949.jpg
143KB, 1024x1448px
>>33536742
Retard criminals clearly have never heard of Rule 303.
>>
Glad the homeowner's kid is safe.

That being said, felony murder laws are stupid. Even if they conspired to commit a crime, she didn't murder anybody. Or are we now fans of the newspeak redefining words bullshit the left love?
>>
>>33537993

I don't think that any lawyer with a brain in his fucking head would touch the plaintiffs' case here, though.

> criminal shits outnumber a teenager three to one
> they already robbed the place once that day
> they came back with fucking brass knuckles ready to beat somebody to death
> conservative-as-shit state
> no precious nigs to manufacture outrage with

I could defend that shooting while drunk and actively masturbating with a cornish game hen. Nobody in their right mind could possibly think that a jury would side against a teenager scared out of his fucking mind with three tweakers beating down his door.
>>
>>33538441
>Google "5.56 wound"
I did, the results are mostly blunt force trauma, car accidents etc
>>
>>33538837

Yes. That's my property. It's my home. It's where I raise my family. If you kick in my door, you're signing on the dotted line under "I want to get fucking double-tapped".
>>
File: Colt Sporter HBAR.jpg (70KB, 1800x410px) Image search: [Google]
Colt Sporter HBAR.jpg
70KB, 1800x410px
>>33536742
What I want to hear about in the next 6 months is more about 20" barreled rifles.

>>33538112
The Day of the Rake can't come soon enough.
>>
File: df5[1].jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
df5[1].jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>33538112
>>
>>33538255
Why do you type like that? It's bizarre. Like I'm reading a transcript of a cringy magazine advertisement.
>>
>>33539828
>inal shits outnumber a teenager three to one
>> they already robbed the place once that day
>> they came back with fucking brass knuckles ready to beat somebody to death
>> conservative-as-shit state
>> no precious nigs to manufacture outrage with
>I could defend that shooting while drunk and actively masturbating with a cornish game hen. Nobody in their right mind could possibly think that a jury would side against a teenager scared out of his fucking mind with three tweakers beating down his door.

Shooter was in his twenties, the robbers were teens.

Still a laughable case though, they broke in and were armed.
>>
>>33536742
>the next big thing we hear about
>2/3 were white guys

Lol, it won't even make local papers.
>>
>>33538255
>Which actually surprised me!

Why? death is what I expect as the result of a 556 to center mass. otherwise I'd use another gun.
>>
>>33538785
nigga the guys who broke in were white stfu with your dumb ass bait
>>
>>33536742
>raise human garbage that break into someone's house with intent to harm
>they get a lead enema for their efforts
>"abloobloobloo it's unfair he didn't let them murder his ass"
>commence victim-blaming
The moment they set aside someone else's human rights is when they stopped being human. He just put down some maladjusted animals. Nothing of value was lost, unless he wanted to reload his brass.
>>
>>33539408
Didn't Marx advocate for pretty much anyone owning firearms? I guess he didn't advocate for private property which is probably your point of contention.
>>
File: IMG_0104.jpg (76KB, 750x999px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0104.jpg
76KB, 750x999px
>>33538872
>>
>>33538785
i swear to god if you violate the NAP i will .50 cal you
>>
>>33538211
Breaking into an occupied house with weapons isn't a fucking mistake, stop calling it that. They didn't just "accidentally" fall through the front door with brass knuckles and knives, everything they did was planned out and deliberate. They made a very, very poor decision and promptly faced the consequences of that decision.
>>
File: 1476414206293.jpg (24KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476414206293.jpg
24KB, 350x450px
>>33538872

More, actually.

> tfw you realize that there are more human beings currently on Earth than there are Twinkies
>>
>>33539704
>>33538491
makes me feel pretty vindicated about using XM193 ball ammo for home defense.
>>
>>33537966

What is a counter suit for legal cost
>>
This situation is absolutly perfect.

>3 straight CIS white males break into a house armed with a weapon
>recieve 5.56mm justice

So far, arguments we can strike off the list:

- white priviledge
- male priviledge
- possibly any form of class priviledge

Literally the only "advantages" the hero in question had are home ground and a better defensive tool.

3 people forced their way in, with weapons and unknown intent and were stopped with reasonable force. He didnt magdump, he didnt lead 'em when they were running away, it is literally 110% by the book self defence and there is nothing anyone can do to argue against it.

unlike that fucktard who lit up a guy in his shower.
>>
>>33540456

Same here. XM193 out of an 18" barrel. I haven't had a chance to hunt with it but I've seen gel videos and it's some ugly shit.
>>
>>33540496
Wait actually one of them was a semi-coon however they were all treated equally so there's no "muh racism".
>>
File: 1274134601537.gif (793KB, 223x126px) Image search: [Google]
1274134601537.gif
793KB, 223x126px
>>33536742
>Is this going to be the next big thing we hear about for the next 6 months?
No they arent black
>>
>>33540507
Charging a Latina for murder will probably trigger someone.
>>
>>33539408
Where are you getting this from? Poverty is never the sole factor of whether or not crime will be committed but it's probably the most justifiable reason for committing a crime and people ending up affiliated with criminals or criminal organizations. So take away that justifiable reason and what you're left with are the shit heads that basically do it for fun. Makes things easier to deal with no?
>>
New law:

Whenever one of your kids dindu nuffin and you bitch about the gun that pacified your dindu, YOU get dragged into the streets and whipped no less than 20 times. In the interest of public safety and you fucking up any more offspring, if you have even a single warrant or prior convictions, you get insta-hanged.
>>
>>33536742
Actually the only people apparently making a big deal about this are gun folks. Shut up about it already. No one freaking cares.
>>
>>33536774
>It was already settled in court

he never set foot in a courtroom
>>
File: ricky laugh.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
ricky laugh.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
>>33538872
GOAT
>>
>>33538044
He did issue a formal challenge. Three, to be precise- one shot each. The invaders lost.
>>
>>33538451
>without ever getting a chance to be civilized memeber of society

They had plenty of chances. They could have not returned to a house they burglarized previously that same day. They could have not burglarized the dude's garage earlier that day at all. They could have, I dunno, gone on a hike and smoked a blunt or something. They had plenty of fucking chances. And when you are so critically fucked in the head that you think your lightning is so special it can strike the same place twice in one day, something even a sound minded criminal would avoid, you deserve the consequences.

There's criminal, and then there's just plain fucking stupid.
>>
>>33538837
I personally believe life is vastly overrated. We're reaching a Malthusian breaking point, despite what the sweet summer children say. At this economy of scale of 7 billion humans, our equilibrium unit cost decreases. We can afford to thin the herd, starting with home invaders.
>>
>>33536742

Nope, they aren't black. :^)
>>
kek, my mom and stepdad's advice for me in the event of a home invasion is to run out the back door over to my neighbor's house

they're so utterly out of touch with reality that it's alarming
>>
>>33538044
Did they think break-ins work like 18th century pistol duels
>>
>>33540657
I should add, maybe this is good advice for a 12 year old, but not a 22 year old
>>
>>33538096

Underrated
>>
>tfw live in Broken Arrow
Feels good man
>>
We are being raided, right?

Look: I was also a dumb teen, but that never included fucking armed home invasion.

Teens know full well that is wrong and what the consequences can be.
>>
>>33540688
This. People act like teens have the mental capacity of a four year old
>>
>>33537900
First off, most states that have castle doctrines protect people from lawsuits. Second this day and age a massive support and crowd funding would save rge homeowners ass.
>>
>>33537975
I would say that it is more clueless urbanites/ very wealthy suburbanites completely ignorant of the damages that rampant drug use has done to rural communities, and just how violent these areas have become.
Source: I used to live in a small town and then another that felt like the Wild West at times. A lot of these home invasions ended in murder, particularly when the victims were elderly. You need a HD iron in these places.
>>
According to bearingarms, he hit each of them one time.

https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2017/04/03/man-used-ar-15-kill-home-invaders-will-not-face-charges/
>>
>>33540734
i heard he hit all 3 with 2 rounds
>>
>>33538239
GTFO
>>
>>33538423
The tumble is real!
Honestly, why use the good shit on morons? That stuff is for popping piggies!
>>
>>33539915
Well if murdering people in front of your family is what you consider setting a good example, maybe your kids should be taken by CPS and given to somebody who isn't a psychopathic hillbilly...
>>
>>33539844
do you have safe search on lmao
>>
>>33540801
Stuffit Commie!
>>
>>33539944
Nice dub dubs.
My home defense gun is going to be a 20 inch ar with a bayonet so that is someone tries to grab my gun, I can use the sling as leverage and slice his ass.
I wonder how that would look to the libtards. Local teen killed by crazed homeowner with a bayonet. Story at eleven.
>>
>>33540833
Why dont you just get a SBR....erm AR "pistol"?
>>
>>33540833
On the bright side if they were within bayonet range then they certainly weren't running away. Any competent lawyer would see you go free.
>>
File: 1490141085675.png (153KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
1490141085675.png
153KB, 400x273px
Can you imagine the scene if he was using an AR-10 instead?
>>
Huh, ironically enough I am qualified to comment on this one.

First, I know the area because I grew up there and graduated from BA. The portion of B.A. out towards Wagoner county is more rural than the Tulsa county side and is also where many planned communities are (read wealthy).

A few facts.

1. These shit heads broke into a dude's home TWICE in addition to be confirmed to be casing and robbing various homes in the area.

2. There were 80+ murders in the greater Tulsa area last year placing the murder rate at about 3.5 times national average.

3. He warned them off and there is a recording.

4. If they wanted a "fair" fight there wouldn't of been a they or knucks and knives brought... This was about taking property and they were fucking stupid and died for it.

5. Castle doctrine and the prosecutor declining to charge publicly on camera and in print both publicly and in many different and relevant publications means that even if sued for wrongful death the homeowner wins and will issue a counter suit and win.

6. The judges likely to take this case onto their docket WOULD NOT allow any bullshit where the family of the three tards attempts to manipulate anyone or anything for a buck. It would be "Do you have any evidence ? No? GTFO! legal fees to defendant".

7. The media reports are simply fucking boohooing over their idiot man children getting ventilated WHILE COMMITTING ARMED ROBBERY WITH 3 AGAINST 1!!! if they really wanted to make it a fair fight... they should of brought guns!

So fuck'em they rolled snake eyes.
>>
>>33538188
Holy fucking shit you're a retard.
>>
>>33536775
Learn to write you fucking hick.
>>
>>33538255
You are correct anon,its clear that there is some bias involved in this.
The dude should have been in jail but here we are,also dont sweat it anons here are pretty much all underage and unemployed.
>>
>>33540801
>> hurr anyone who kills in self defense is a psychopathic hillbilly, durr

You're right, it's much better for your family to come home and find you beaten/stabbed to death. All right reddit, I'm going to break this down for you from a legal perspective.

Murder: the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

The defensive gun user did not "premeditate" the conflict, or in any way ask for it. Nor is the conflict the result of the homeowner's stupidity/aggression. So the fault for initiating the conflict lies with the three would-be robbers.

Use of force laws: Generally speaking, civilians may match another civilian's unlawful use of force. Police officers may go one level higher than that of their target. As two of the intruders were ARMED with brass knuckles and a knife (LETHAL weapons) the use of lethal force (An AR15 in this instance) is justified.

This is leaving aside disparity of force laws: If you are outnumbered, or greatly outmatched in size/strength, lethal force becomes legal to protect your life. One vs three is a situation in which the use of lethal force to protect your life would be entirely legal and prudent.

Castle Doctrine: A homeowner may use LETHAL FORCE to defend themselves inside their own dwelling. The assumption the law holds is that no one with good intent is going to break into your domicile, and since criminals run a wide range from relatively harmless to horrifying predator, you cannot assume a criminal in your home will leave you be.

So legally, this kid is pretty much untouchable. He only fired twice, 3 times max. He did not shoot them as they fled. He was inside his dwelling, he was outnumbered, and his assailants were armed.

This is a JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE.

YES THERE IS SUCH A THING.
"the killing of a person in circumstances that allow the act to be regarded in law as without criminal guilt."

Read The Law of Self Defense by Andrew Branca (pic related)
>>
>>33540841
SBRs are loud as hell. The only way I would ever want an sbr/pistol is if I had a suppresor and it was chambered in 300 blk. 5.56 from an sbr/pistol is kind of dumb imo. 20 inches is where it's at! Muh velocity! Muh Tumble! Muh bayonet fitting properly!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that bayonets are underrated for home defense. Mostly for the "oh shit" factor. I personally would run if someone had an ar pointed at me, but one with a big knife at the end? I'd commit sudoku!!!!!!!!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>33540857
>>
>>33540869
Most people outside the Bible belt don't understand that 80% of the rural areas are redneckistan whether they are wealthy or not. And no one gives a flying shit about degenerate dindus. This ain't cali.
>>
>>33536742
Things like this make me feel bad about not being born in US.
>>
>>33538044
>pontoons lashed to the side of my house legally classifies it as a boat
>home invader breaks in
>flash him my letter of marque before I wedge a boarding axe into his skull
>>
How is it unfair? The perps got to pick everything, when they invaded, what time, how many people they brought, ect.
The victim could only react, if anything hes at the bigger disadvantage.
>>
>>33538211
>>33538112
>>33538254
>>33538320
>>33538444
>>33538668
>>33538785
>>33538837
Not sure if troll or comie but have a free groupon for scenic ocean helicopter tours for you

>>33540066
Rip brass
>>
>>33540566
MFW my state was the last one to whip somebody
>>
File: 20161008_212639.jpg (632KB, 2661x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161008_212639.jpg
632KB, 2661x2448px
The dead burglars got off lucky.

I would have used the G3.
>>
>>33541026
>tfw you realize the only semi auto you have ammo for is your Garand
I guess I'd be fine as long as there wasn't 9 robbers
>>
>>33538260
Bwahahahaha
>>
>>33540725
Lot of truth. My childhood home was sandwiched between Wilmington and Philadelphia and until someone got shot at school my family had no concept of how fucked they were outside of the bubble. Then the heroin shit hit full swing around 2004 and all of I95 is a primary smuggling route. The denial is still there in it just being the cities even as the kids from said cities buss out to the suburbs. If not for one pavement ape running as I took aim I would have waxed one with a 12gauge. And still its only a city problem till cnn covered meth in rural areas.
>>
File: dinduremovers.jpg (156KB, 960x533px) Image search: [Google]
dinduremovers.jpg
156KB, 960x533px
Because of this habbening I bought a 20"
>>
File: 307.jpg (72KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
72KB, 788x685px
>>33538260

>tfw using Wolf Gold in my HD gun

Anyone who uses expensive ammo for holding off a home invasion is a cuck.
>>
>>33536819
>ar15 made the fight unfair
Implying that people who break into your house with weapons just want a fair fight lol.
>>
>>33541107
I grew up close to you, same metropolitan statistical area, in Cecil County, Maryland.
Yeah, that infamous hellhole you've no doubt heard of. I could probably think of a dozen individuals that if I had outright murdered (without legal consequences), it would have only had improved the community, no negative impacts at all. All of them addicts and/or dealers, most of them white.
I really want my parents out of there, it is only getting worse and the police just treat us all like criminals now, but at least I taught them how to guns.
>>
>>33541048
Boyonet?
>>
File: blow6.gif (40KB, 444x218px) Image search: [Google]
blow6.gif
40KB, 444x218px
>>33541026
>G3 at home-defense distance
>>
>>33541229
KaBar.
>>
File: 1474067273207.png (186KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1474067273207.png
186KB, 657x527px
>>33538629
>pick up gun
>feel force pushing on me
>oh no
>this can't be happening
>gun is forcing itself to point at a baby
>fight it with all I have
>still slowly curving towards baby
>after long battle, gun wins
>it pulls its now fully automatic trigger all by itself
>3 babies behind first baby
>kill all 4 with my 30 round assault clip
>mfw
>>
>>33538260
>heard
>>
What if the guy had saiga and he dumped whole mag of 00-buck on those fucks. The scene would be even more gory but it's a shotty so. Would people still bitch about the "unfair fight".
I think no, because muh scary military grade babby killing anal salt riffuls.
>>
>>33540521
Isn't that the point?
>>
>>33541326
aaand now I have an erection.
>>
File: 32984729387.jpg (4KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
32984729387.jpg
4KB, 223x226px
>>33538112
>>
>>33541227
Used to work at Rodney scout reservation I know you area. Does rising sun still have the clan involved at most levels?
>>
At least now we know you can kill someone with Tulammo.
>>
File: 1486590647756.png (685KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486590647756.png
685KB, 600x600px
>>33538112
>Implying I'd pass up the opportunity to go full judge dredd

Nice bait tho
>>
>>33536742
doubt it they all seem white had they been black all hell about to let lose and maybe they would be riots and shit and free nike airs for everyone in the hood lol
>>
>>33538112
Bretty gud trollin', 2/10, had me for a second.
>>
>>33541684
No, they all got too old and the addicts run wild all over that territory now with no one to run them off. Cecil County Sheriffs have decided to share community patrol responsibilities with State Truppen, who are the ones that treat us all like shit.
I loved going to Rodney, especially in the off season when my troop played CTF across the entire empty camp. We would build forts out of the stacked tent platforms, damn I miss those days.
>>
>>33541769

>That thing on the right
>White

Not even by half
>>
>>33536742
>reinforcing any argument against gun control, and for anything 2nd amendment related
>theres nothing to spin or argue about, the criminal blame is extremely obvious
>3 potential "muh ar 15 victims" are dead and cannot say shit
>mastermind already processed legally with 3 counts of murder

this isnt a case of "he wuz a good boy", it's a case of "4 guilty as fuck criminals removed from society via the rights you'd attempt to strip from the victim"

Theres no way the media could spin this in any sane way, and like everyone has said the only people who will argue for the criminals are the types who argue for them regardless of any context or criminal case
>implying liberal media is sane
>>
>>33538785
Dare to live on your own fucking property.
>>
>>33540725
There's a war out there and it's fought by poor white men.
>>
>>33538837
Yes.

You spent time to get those items. Time you can't get back.

This is justified.
>>
Weatherford (next town over) here

Currently go to SWOSU

Basically it's a split public opinion. If you were in anyway connected to those involved then you have sympathy, or if you are a woman/cuck then you also have sympathy

Mostly men with mental/social problems say they deserved death. Granted these are all people <25 mostly and I for one think he did the right thing according to the law.

Shame 3 lives were snuffed out but that's the law for you.
>>
>>33538785
yeah that 16 and 17 year old sho needed that easy weed money

and that 19 year old sho needed that 21 year old GF to buy them all a 12 pack after
>>
>>33541782
Fuck shame about the area and whole camp ctf was amazing. I miss running the shooting sports program but had to go for the real job a decade ago. I do remember having to raid some junkie to get a row boat back....... yeah when a solid 1/4 of the staff were vets dumb shit happens.
>>
>>33541857
You guys ran a fun camp though. Some places were super serious, but I will always remember the old timer who taught shotgun yelling at kids asking them if they "took a Sped-Sled to school in the morning" when they said something stupid.
>>
File: Clown.png (789KB, 688x719px) Image search: [Google]
Clown.png
789KB, 688x719px
>>33536742
holy shit, thanks for the laugh
>>
>>33541808
Pretty sure human life is more important than your fucking property.
>>33541822
Items are replaceable. Young lives are not. You simply can't justify killing over monetary loss. This isn't an old western. This is real life where life has meaning.
>>33541829
Now you're just making shit up
>>
>>33541857
>>33541966
Hell, depending on the timing, you or your program taught me how to shoot. My family was no guns until I joined scouts and got my rifle merit badge my second summer there at Rodney. And now here we are.
>>
>>33541994
>more important than your fucking property.
Not to me they aren't
>>33541994
>Items are replaceable. Young lives are not.
They make more all the time, reference the angry beachball in the mugshot., she shat out three before reaching drinking age. by killing those useless human shaped shits, that kid returned us to zero-sum. Al Gore should give him a medal for reducing the obese spic's carbon footprint.
>>33541994
>Now you're just making shit up
Only he's not.
>>
>>33537900
Illinois' law specifically protects the home defender from civil liability
>>
>>33538183
Some states do have a duty to retreat
>>
>>33541994
>Items are replaceable. Young lives are not.

Yeah they are. The parents can just have more kids to replace the dead ones and it's all good. Didn't you ever read the book of Job?

Besides, the potential lethality of the situation was obviously "worth it" to the criminals since they brought weapons.
>>
>>33538320
Cigarettes and obesity kill more than 100x as many. Go protest somewhere else, little girl
>>
>>33542064
>live in California.
>my apartment has one entry and the rear is a balcony with a 200 ft drop.
So since I technically have nowhere to retreat to if someone breaks into my apartment, I'm all good to play ball right?
>>
File: 1476819149595.jpg (49KB, 540x402px) Image search: [Google]
1476819149595.jpg
49KB, 540x402px
>>33541994

>anti-gun bait

get out
>>
>>33542094
You should just retreat out of California. Go to some other state I don't care about like Texas, Georgia, or Ohio or something though.
>>
>>33540615
>LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE THAT GOT TRICKED INTO RESPONDING
>THEY SPENT ALL OF 10 SECONDS TYPE A RESPONSE AND MOVED ON WITH THEIR LIVES LOL WHAT LOSERS
To be honest anon, no one really gives a shit about trolling. That's not even a good troll and no one responded in length. You got triggered because no one cared about some bullshit post and the half assed responses it got? Fucking relax dude maybe it's time to interact normally outside of the internet.
>>
>>33542094

CA has castle doctrine. You are free to use the non-existent firearms the commie republic allows you to own.
>>
>>33541994
>life is more important than property
Intent to cause others harm or steal what they have usually doesn't stop just at that. It's like a gateway to crime.
>i can just rob this person
>i can just take this
>i deserve this
>why doesn't she want to fuck me
>ill just take her by force
>i dont like that guy
>ill just follow him home and kill him or his family
>ill feed glass to their dog

People are fucked up and I cant believe I have to explain this to you.. do you live in a suburban bubble?

>items are replaceable, young lives are not
Wow. It's like a facebook post with no background that just makes you feel bad about something other people dont agree with.

For someone who is antifa you're being an extreme fascist right now.
>>
>>33537900
>>33537923
>>33538711
>>33537993
>>33539828

you people are idiots

google assumption of risk
google unclean hands

there's not going to be a civil suit worth more than a couple of cents

the guy likely either has a homeowner's policy or the home is the only thing he has, and it's exempt from judgment
>>
>>33542018
Summers 01-06 I taught there one wayor another. Got thousands of kids hitting inch groups ...... that was a fun as fuck job
>>
>>33542184
This. There is no case here. It's over. The homeowner acted accordingly and with his states laws is completely within their rights. Especially since they returned to the scene after already robbing them. It's over. Theyre dead and the kid did good.
>>
>>33542130
I'm in California and since I'm limited to 10 rounds in a non-semi gun I'm going with a magfed .338 lapua bolt action and a pump 12ga with slugs.

I might be deaf afterwards but I'll be alive.
>>
>>33536742
>break into someone's house armed with a knife to steal shit
>bitch that they have an assault rifle that makes the fight "unfair"

Maybe you shouldn't have broken into someone's house if you didn't want to die you stupid fucking white nigger piece of shit.

God dammit I fucking hate these faggots.
>>
File: 1483474286661.png (461KB, 870x722px) Image search: [Google]
1483474286661.png
461KB, 870x722px
>>33538112
>>
>>33542213
Yeah, I was there your last year then. You guys made a big difference in the lives of a lot of young men, it's more than a summer job. I won't shoot open sights to this day because I learned on peeps there.
>>
>>33542231
>both of those options
and then you will be in jail for over penetration and hitting the neighbors house. Despite what some people might meme at you, a 12ga with bird shot or rifle in a pistol caliber or carbine will be much more usable than a fucking cannon... And trust me you and I both know you're not shooting enough to be able to handle either of those in the close quarters of a living space or hard enough to deal with the concussion of firing them indoors.

How about you think realistically instead of about 'stoppin' powah'. You're better off with an easy to handle pump 20ga than a fucking 12 with slugs. Silly.
>>
>>33542231
ppl underestimate shotguns.. while slugs are little OP and mainly endangering neighbours living behind another neighbours (slugs have nice penetration trough drywalls), they are "good for hunting", cheap, reliable, use variety of wildly available ammo and they are not triggering soccermoms too much. Pump action shotgun ftw.
>>
>>33537975
All three perpetrators were white (2 of Euro decent, 1 of Hispanic). This one does not fit an anti-white narrative, just an anti-gun one.
>>
>>33538112
You can't buy anything with (you)s non. Ironic shit posting is still shit posting.
>>
>>33541966
Like white haired built like elmer fudd but basically a geriatric kommando? If so worked with him for years but he is not with us aby more. Was fun as fuck "counseling" him for language around the kiddos. He absolutely loved the idea of getting suburban kids into guns and horrifying their parents. I am pleased to see his legacy has been fulfilled. Personally I liked getting the parents involved as well.
>>
>>33536769
>playing video games at any age above 14
>>
>>33542124
Nice damage control.
>>
>>33542361
Not even any of the posts that post was linking, I just read it and went 'wow look at how committed this guy is to the internet and how seriously he takes it' lol
Way to assume. also damage control for what? People taking five seconds to respond to someone means they were trolled?
>>
>>33542269
Those poor old Marlins. Yeah we just got the shotgun range that year sorry for the initial shitshow around the propane tank we did our best. For reference I am the blonde range nazi. Sucks we had to turbo fudd the range rules but stupid adults, variety of skill level staff, and fuckhuge merit badge classes and open shoots killed options for fun past basic stuff. Not to mention we had to exaggerate consequences for stupid actions to the patrol mouthbreathers to keep them in line. Up end I doubt range rules ever shocked you
>>
File: Heston - amused.jpg (10KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
Heston - amused.jpg
10KB, 251x240px
>>33536742

>3 armed intruders against one guy.
>Unfair.

Honestly it makes a pretty compelling case for getting an AR-15 for home defense.

It would also seem to imply that three armed men breaking into a man's house and murdering him would have somehow been fair.
>>
>>33542331
Yeah, that'd be him. Not sure if I had more fun nailing damn near every one of my clays all week or hearing him smoke kids like Gunny Hartman for sitting on the top of his picnic table. I took shotgun every year I was there just for that, sad to hear he's passed.
>>
>>33539796
It's originally meant to prosecute gang and mob leaders when conspiracies to commit can be proven in court. Nowadays it's just used like the case in point to put someone in jail because all the other culpable parties are worm food.
>>
>>33542271

Obviously the .338 Lapua comment wasn't serious.

But fuck can you imagine what that would do to someone?
>>
>>33536742
>3 men break into a home armed with knives and brass knuckles against one guy
>This is fair
>Guy has rifle
>This is somehow not fair
Kill their families too. I'm serious, that is the thinking of a small child and these people are middle aged. God knows how much damage they've done already.
>>
File: 1484528409787.jpg (112KB, 538x581px) Image search: [Google]
1484528409787.jpg
112KB, 538x581px
>armed burglars getting ventilated by a Bushmaster Baby-blaster in the limelight
>anti-gunners going full REEEEEEEEE
>a little over four years ago we waged an uphill battle against an AWB

Is this timeline improving?
>>
>>33542430
Honestly if the camp is still around in 30 years I will do some retirement work there just not as the director again. Fuck finding 500k 22lr and however the fuck many 12gauge shells to be donated again
>>
>>33542279
The "victims" don't matter, only that it was a white man with a gun.
>>
AR15 3 shots, 3 kills
>>
>>33537900
Extremely unlikely. Self defense applies for civil cases as well as criminal ones, and the odds of something like this making it past the summary judgment stage, let alone into full scale trial, are virtually nil.

The big thing in gun cases for civil liability are when there is no corresponding threat to life but there is a threat to property, which most states do not recognize as being justification for the use of deadly force. Blowing away a burglar is one thing, but leaving behind a shotgun trap when I leave my home on vacation is another.
>>
>>33542509

Shotgun traps have more legal problems than just that. Their main problem is that they could kill first responders like firefighters.
>>
File: 1360814735927.png (216KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
1360814735927.png
216KB, 393x391px
>>33541048
>BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANGPING
>9th robber hears ping and charges you
>>
>>33542345
>having interests/hobbies
I spend my free time staring at the wall. Yes this is the best way to spend my time. None of those superfluous "fun" activities that you degenerates like to praise. *tips fedora*
>>
>>33542559
They could kill anyone, but that isn't (civilly) of prime importance. Civil law for battery is quite simple; you cause the damage by an intentional act, you pay for their medical bills and lost wages and pain and suffering and other sorts of damages.

You can raise an affirmative defense to try to evade liability, but that's essentially a legally recognized excuse. "Yes, I did cause that person to be harmed, but I had a good reason to", and if that good reason is one that's recognized by the court system, they'll ignore that you did in fact harm that person.

It's no more to protect first responders than it is to protect anyone else. Katko vs Briney, which is the case that pretty much everyone cites to, is in fact about a trespasser.
>>
File: 1490847041853.gif (979KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
1490847041853.gif
979KB, 500x206px
>>33538268
If you came into someone's house as a "young shithead" armed you should consider yourself lucky, as you deserve to have had your skull opened.
>>
>>33542487
You seriously expect editors are going to turn down ad revenue and click bait if the homeowners had been black or East Asian?

You have far more faith in media execs and their editors than I do.
>>
>>33542563

Affix bayonets.
>>
File: tmp_2037-1485166860685267599959.jpg (32KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2037-1485166860685267599959.jpg
32KB, 308x308px
>>33540801
See enclosed picture.
>>
>>33539065
>>33538337

Like these wise anons said, play stupid games... Win stupid prizes.
>>
>>33541994
In death, their lives have meaning. It's a cautionary tale of making the wrong decisions in life.
>>
>>33541273
kek
>>
>>33540491

Insurance
>>
>>33540801
is it a better example for my family to see me get stabbed and beaten with brass knuckles?
>>
>>33541994
If they didn't want to die they shouldn't have broken into someone's house.

WHEN YOU COMMIT A CRIME LIKE TRESPASSING YOU FORFEIT YOUR PRIVILEGE TO LIVE
>>
>>33536742
>Zach Peters
call me crazy, but did he live in the woods where he didn't have to worry about overpenetration? Was everyone in the house deaf afterwards?
>>
>>33537900

> Not understanding castle doctrine At all.

Castle protects against civil litigation.
>>
>>33537900
Most castle doctrine states don't allow you to sue somebody civilly if the death is found to have been a case of SD. you literally cant even try to, they wont hear the case, it's illegal to.
>>
>>33543399
These....... are actually damn fine questions
>>
>>33543339
>WHEN YOU COMMIT A CRIME LIKE TRESPASSING YOU FORFEIT YOUR PRIVILEGE TO LIVE
Jeez, that's a bit harsh, don't you think? Not all crimes deserve the death penalty.
>>
>>33543399
>>33543477
Same annon but if the legal resident suffered hearing loss could he sue the estates of the criminals responsible for his potential injury?
>>
>>33543491
And no one deserves their home to be broken into.

Go steal from someone else if you don't want to die, thieving faggot.

Oh wait, you don't know which house will shoot you?

Best not to steal at all then, huh?
>>
>>33543491
Trespassing /= burglary of residence + armed + forcible entry. In most states mere trespassing is not lethal force appropriate. In damn near all states burglary of a residence is well within lethal force appropriate especially when weapons are involved so legally fuck those guys
>>
>>33541182
>Tfw $2 per shell 3 inch buck in vepr12
>Tfw 25+1 rounds of it in drum
>>
I can't even believe this is some sort of controversy. If criminals break into someone's house, they deserve whatever they get, including being shot multiple times.

People with the mindset that it's preferable to be robbed, murdered, or have their wife or children raped as opposed to defending your home and family is a real fucking mystery to me.
>>
>>33543519
Have you never committed a crime in your life? Never shoplifted something as a kid, never pirated any form of media, never struck someone in anger, never uttered words that could be considered slander? Be honest now, you too have committed crimes and you did not deserve to be shot for them.
>>
>>33538490
Could you bait for (you)'s any more shamelessly you fucking jew
>>
>>33543545
Sure, if you break into someone's home carrying a gun, the home owner has every right to shoot first and ask questions later. That's clearly justifiable self defence. It's not what the anon said, though.
>>
>>33543598
>anybody I disagree with is Jewish!
:^)
>>
>>33543418
>>33543475

It's amazing how much laws vary state to state, here in CA civil litigation will fuck you up the asshole if you're ever in a situation like that and didn't buy insurance.
>>
>>33543587
yeah man, who hasn't armed themselves and broken into someone's house to take their shit every now and then?

Fuck you. People who break into others' houses don't do it because they're starving, they do it to get TVs and sound systems and shit. There are plenty of options for food if you're literally starving, there are food drives and food stamps and shelters and shit or you can literally beg on the street and make enough money for sustenance.

Oh and how do I know this? Because I was homeless until the beginning of this year so I guarantee I have better knowledge of the resources that are available to homeless people than you do.

Faggot.
>>
>>33543587
Felonies are more serious for a reason and burglary rape murder can involve lethal self defense so fuck off with your relativism
>>
File: PEOPLE_DIE_IF_THEY_ARE_KILLED.jpg (23KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
PEOPLE_DIE_IF_THEY_ARE_KILLED.jpg
23KB, 640x368px
>>33538324
>>
>>33543613
He was splitting hairs on legal definition in an attempt at moral equivocation. I chose to clarify his confusion before telling him to fuck off to a helicopter ride
>>
>>33543701
This and it is extremely rare that anyone motivated would be totally homeless for more than a year unless they cannot work
t case worker Office of Mental Hygiene
>>
File: 1448425782121.jpg (199KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
1448425782121.jpg
199KB, 640x475px
>>33540801
I guess getting stabbed by home invading niggers is the good example then
>>
File: 1490132807199.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1490132807199.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
I just don't get this.
Why do you complain about justice?
The guy with the AR-15 is right to shoot them all dead.
They were breaking into his house.
But the fucking retards think he is in the wrong.
>>
>>33536742
>3vs1
>unfair
Damn niggers
>>
>>33540521
sooo fuckin true

t. st. louis native
>>
>>33544188
White black or brown put the niggers down
>>
honestly, who here would whip out their ar to protect their home? Assuming you have at least a pistol or a shotgun as well?
>>
>>33544429
Me
>>
>>33544429
maybe
who here would dual wield pistols in a home defense situtation?
>>
>>33543701
>yeah man, who hasn't armed themselves and broken into someone's house to take their shit every now and then?
That's not what you said, though. You said trespassing.
>>
>>33536742

>An AR15 will allow you to fight off 3 armed niglets even if you're a NEET neckbeard living with mom

Best advertising in history. People will be lining up to get one.
>>
>>33544429

>30 rnd standard capacity
>virtually no recoil
>in a lightweight incredibly and accurate firearm

Why would you not?

Personally I would trust being able to put multiple rounds of 5.56 nato on target over a limited capacity of maybe 10 rnds max of buckshot in a heavy ass difficult to maneuver shotgun, or 18 rounds of hollowpoint 9mm in a fullsize handgun.
>>
>>33544807
Limited to 10 round mags and will still use mutant ar
>>
>>33544694
You expect a commie to not switch out the meaning of words to push an agenda?
>>
>>33544807
>Why would you not?
>loud
>overpowered for purpose
>you can't stop bullet past target

I'm sure you can chop a tomato for your sandwich using your chinese knock off katana, doesn't mean you should.
>>
>>33544807

>Why would you not?

Over penetration, noise, barrel length.

I'd rather use a full size pistol.
>>
>>33544694
1 I'm not that anon, 2 it was pretty obvious from the context he was talking about breaking and entering, which is also the context for this entire thread
>>
>>33544949
>>33544998

5.56 out of a proper (14"+ barrel) is actually stopped (fragmented) by drywall more reliably than JHP pistol calibers.

Given you're not using steel core.
>>
In these kinds of situations do you think it's better that the perps are dead rather than alive; viz. if they were alive it would lead to a trial where the AR-15 owner would potentially be in a more complicated situation.
>>
>>33545481
depends on the legal system i guess

and the lawyers. but for simplicity's sake it's better they're dead or not injured at all
>>
>>33545307
prove it
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.