[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not a /k/ local, but I figure this is something you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

I'm not a /k/ local, but I figure this is something you guys know about.
Are these good weapons? Is there anything special about their design?
>>
>>33533629
They work just damn fine, but the law is really what'll fuck you over if you use one.

It is a good design that gives you two points of leverage offering options in combat. You could either use it as a damn good beating stick or whip it around and put some real force behind it with a spin. Certainly a refinement of the stick as a weapon.
>>
its best used on the legs to disable someone, or you could jab someone in the stomach. Either way will put someone down real quick without fatal injury
>>
File: IMG_0892.jpg (358KB, 1030x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0892.jpg
358KB, 1030x620px
The old aluminum ones are far superior to polymer. The all-aluminum expanding model is the weightiest. The side-handle allows for a lot of centrifugal force when striking. They're a bit of a pain in the ass to carry though, especially when getting in and out of vehicle regularly.
>>
It's supposed to be used for blocking and spinning strikes. The dumb american can't understand such a complex technique nor execute it with its fat arms, so they use it as a club.
>>
>>33533629
Its good with training but you are better off with something that has more weight and is easier to use

A baseball bat, small t-ball bat or a C or D cell flashlight would be better for the average person
>>
File: baton-info.jpg (23KB, 397x504px) Image search: [Google]
baton-info.jpg
23KB, 397x504px
>>33533629
Here's an explanation I found that describes how each part is used.
>>
>>33533629
my buddy byron cracked this loud mouth chevy guy in the head with one of those little mini baseball bats. they work really good. that chevy guy aint so loud now and his one eye twitches a lot. byron didnt even get arrested or nothing like that.
>>
>>33533858
>centrifugal force
You mean 'with a higher moment'. Stop using made up terms like a mong.
>>
File: NG_screen001.jpg (395KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NG_screen001.jpg
395KB, 1280x720px
>>33533973
>spinning strikes
alright ryu
>>
>>33533973
it works really good for beating ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb1WywIpUtY
>>
>>33534685
>centrifugal force
>made up term
>>
>>33535692
It is, there is no such thing as centrifugal force, it's just a way of describing moment. Go ask a Physics professor.

You will never hear an Engineer or Physicist use the term in their work.
>>
>>33535692
Centripetal is real. Centrifugal isn't.
>>
>>33535692
found the public school kid

there is literally no such thing as centrifugal force. centripedal force, yes.
>>
>>33535692

>>33535714
>>33535743
>>33535752
btfo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.