[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /k/, /sg/ here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bJ w

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: maximum_assad.png (2MB, 6064x5576px) Image search: [Google]
maximum_assad.png
2MB, 6064x5576px
Hello /k/, /sg/ here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bJw84eXALs

This is the hole moderate head choppers say was left by a bomb that was fired from an Su-22. Apparently it had a chemical warhead, which killed over 100000 gorillion innocent S*nni children.

Would a crater left on the ground by such a bomb be that small? Even bombs with chemical warheads explode, no?
>>
>>33531716
whats /sg/?
>>
>>33531727

Syria General, from /pol/.
>>
>>33531716
Well it definitely wasn't a HE bomb, but it was bigger than a hand grenade. Mortar, perhaps? The chemical story is obviously bullshit.
>>
I hope Assad eventually gets beheaded fuck him.

Who the fuck gasses their own people jesus christ
>>
>>33533180
>things that never happened
>>
>>33533190
I see the shills have arrived
>>
>>33533180
this. assad is a fucking lunatic mass-murdering scumbag. The US will get him and he will hang for what he's done. I hope they crackdown on idiots like OP who make excuses for his depravity. They should be tried as war criminals for aiding a foreign nation in strikes against civilians.
>>
>>33533180
>>33533224

Oh wow. How cucked is this board?
>>
File: le edgy cuck meme.jpg (419KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
le edgy cuck meme.jpg
419KB, 1200x1000px
>>33533306
>hahaha, I called him a cuck! that'll show him!
>>
>>33533306
>>>/reddit/
>>
An air dropped chemical weapon with a unitary warhead (not cluster) will need to disperse its payload above ground. To this end it might be slowed by a parachute and/or fitted with a proximity fuse (or similar) to ensure an airburst at an appropriate altitude to ensure good dispersal of the nerve agent (perhaps a few tens of feet).

I wouldn't be surprised at a lack of crater, though I would expect there to be fragments of the munition somewhere nearby.
>>
>>33533564

>I wouldn't be surprised at a lack of crater,

But there is a crater. Just not a deep one. If it exploded tens of feet above the ground there would be no crater at all.

Keep in mind that this is shitty Syrian Air Force. Those guys drop fucking barrels filled with TNT and junk off of helicopters. How effective would a chemical weapon fired from a plane be if it didn't explode mid-air?
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
Git, we don't need another /pol/ thread about how bad the darkies are and how cucked everyone but you is
>>
>>33533597

Looking at the edges of the crater, it seems like there is an impact, but not a blast. There are a few possibilities:

1. This is an unrelated impact that the "reporter" is using either intentionally or not.
2. There were multiple munitions used and this one is a dud impact.
3. After dispersal, and the chemical munition breaks apart, there are still large chunks of fast-moving metal big enough to make a hole in the ground.
>>
>Guy ask something war related
>Another guy asks where he is from
>He says he is from /pol/
>Hurr durr go back to /pol/
>>
>>33533738

Can we say that all chemical weapons result in blasts?
>>
File: 1490492207994.gif (992KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490492207994.gif
992KB, 250x250px
>>33531716
Looks more like a mortar strike. The explosion was too destructive to be a hand grenade, but half the street would be gone if it was any kind of heavy artillery or air strike.

I'd rule out a chemical weapon though. From my limited understanding, you would want to pretty considerable explosive charge to send your agent of choice across a wide area, or air burst it so it drifts across a large area. That crater is too small to suggest both a large explosive charge and a payload of chemicals, and since its a crater it obviously wasn't an air burst. Furthermore, I would suspect chemical weapons would leave behind considerable amounts of tell-tale residue. It would be fairly easy to determine if the nearby soil had any abnormal chemicals present.

Also

>I don't like Assad because he might or might not have used chemical weapons on rebels.
>Better just let ISIS take over even though they are worse than Assad in every possible way, shape, and form by a factor of a hundred.
>>
>>33531716
do they really think a 3m dustmask will protect them from sarin gas? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>33534011

We don't know if it was sarin, all we know is that it was a nerve agent. They tell me that nerve gasses disperse.
>>
>>33534055
>all we know is that it was a nerve agent

How exactly do we know this again?
>>
>>33534071
all the kids shaking like bugs when you hit them with Raid.
>>
>>33534165
they also do if you hit them with a few syrian pounds and say you want to film people shaking
>>
It's hard to know wtf happened there and who did it
>>
>>33534252
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxC8g8jT55g

yep, they paid this baby to pretend to convulse and die, you're fucking delusional.
>>
>>33534421
Obviously the US used nerve gas to poison them to make Assad look bad.
>>
>>33533306

Stop taking the bait
>>
>>33536144
I really can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.