[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /k/ ive got an essey due for friday about the Vietnam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: vietnam.jpg (145KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
vietnam.jpg
145KB, 980x552px
Hello /k/

ive got an essey due for friday about the Vietnam war. and i want to pack it with as much /k/ autism and descripions of small unit tactics, and such.

Anyway... think you can help me?

>pics also greatly appreciated
>>
File: huey.jpg (161KB, 921x720px) Image search: [Google]
huey.jpg
161KB, 921x720px
>>33531011
extensively trained in gorilla warfare
>>
Be sure to mention that America lost to a bunch of rice farmers. Its basically free marks.
>>
>>33531011
Do your own homework you underageb& fuckboi
>>
You should have plenty of time to read the Stanley Karnow book.

Shit's good.
>>
>>33531011
bumping for interest
>>
I have for you:

How did Ho Chi Mihn start his war against the french?
>>
>>33531036
18 you succboi
>>
>>33531315
fuck you

Look up that shit on your own. If you don't have a university library at hand, you should graduate highschool first, then promptly after fall off of a moving car.
>>
>>33531344
Im not OP you idiot.
>>
>>33531379
same goes to you. don't bump shitty threads
>>
>>33531011
what do you need exactly?
>>
>>33531707
This

Narrow it down for us

>dumping my 'Nam pics
>>
>>33531707
Fun facts, stories pictures and such. just things to make the essay stand out.
>>
>>33531707
Litteraly anything
>>
File: 11th LRRP.jpg (169KB, 736x588px)
11th LRRP.jpg
169KB, 736x588px
>>33531737
What is required in your essay?

If I were you I'd pick a single aspect about the war and write an essay about that, there's plenty to choose from like LRRP, AirCav, Airborne, Marine Search and Destroy missions, Brown Water Navy, the bombing campaign and MACV SOG
>>
>>33531750
Alright OP. Thousands of books, movies, and other materials have been made on that period. Everyone on 4chan could make nothing but informed posts about the Vietnam war and we would still be barely exploring it when your deadline comes.
So give us the essay's statement or we'll still be here in 2018.

>>33531768
One of the funniest aspects of the vietnam war for me is the secret battles between the vietnamese mafia backed by the french SDECE that never left after the first indochina war, and the CIA trying to stop the army from getting weed and opium.
>>
>>33531750
Whats the essay question?
>>
>muh helicockters
>muh Ehm Sexteen
>muh napalm
>most traumatizing war
>hippies n sheit
>
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.