[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have been carrying a gun I have never even shot as my primary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1480232468205.png (1MB, 800x796px) Image search: [Google]
1480232468205.png
1MB, 800x796px
>have been carrying a gun I have never even shot as my primary CCW firearm
>built a $3,600 ar 15 but only have 2 mags worth of ammo
>can justify spending thousands on a firearm but can't justify paying $30 to go to the range
>have absolutely no ammo for my .22 despite it being so cheap
just fuck my shit up
pic not related
>>
>spend $100 on ear pro. Never shoot
>>
>browse /k/ religiously but dont own any weapons
>>
>>33528898

Just start saving for bulk ammo, I seen them go as slow as $350. Though I do recommend more mags.
>>
This is why the board is shit.
>>
>>33529030
nah
>>
Never shot approximately half of my guns.

Everything I have I buy with my trust fund.
>>
>>33529248
Where do you live? Are ranges so expensive near you?
>>
>>33529263
Public ranges trigger my autism.
>>
>>33528981
Same, unless you count knives and bows and arrows, and one half sword half machete thing.
>>
>>33529287
Ah. For me they are just too expensive. I wish I had land to shoot at
>>
You niggers are pathetic.
>>
>>33529401
y
>>
What gives with the Gucci ar's anyway. Spending more than 1500 and you're wasting money.
>>
>>33529742

LMAO.

Panic buyers please go.
>>
>>33528898
I know this feeling, aside from Gucci shit. I just but old obsolete stuff instead
>>
>>33529762
Did you link the wrong post or something bud?
>>
>>33529762
>>Spending more than 1500 for an AR
>>Not buying a Tavor, Galil ACE, Czechpoint VZ 58, Bren, or SCAR

I understand liking nice things but an AR is an AR at a certain point. Law of diminishing returns, you should learn about it.
>>
>>33531187
Some optics are more than $1500 mate. An acog will run you around $1100. Then you have lights which can run into the $400+ range. Don't forget ar lasers which can get over $1300.
>>
>>33531316
I think we are all talking about before accessories, my dude. Glass can get pretty dam expensive but for what they are I don't see a reason to go more than 1k for an ar15 optic. That's just my opinion though. WML are a waste at any price point, let alone 400+
>>
>>33531316
Also forgot
>lasers

COD teir
>>
>>33531807
>IR lasers are cod tier
Poorfag detected. Do you even own night vision to pop predators on your ranch at night?
>>
>>33531795
itt, poorfags get assblasted at people buying non-shit firearm products.
>>
File: bergara.jpg (332KB, 2214x1245px) Image search: [Google]
bergara.jpg
332KB, 2214x1245px
>>33532032
Nope. But a 1.5moa rifle isn't going to use a 16-25x 50mm 3k scope any better than it'll use a 3-9x 30mm 1k scope or comparable optic. It's just practicality and understanding skill level is not a factor of the total dollar amount
>>
>>33532032
To add to that, the only thing worth spending real dish on with an AR is the barrel, trigger, and bolt provided a free floating handguard. Your 500 dollar lower does fuck all for performance over any other mislpec lower
>>
>>33532197
Ambi lowers are a thing.
>>
>>33532243
What's the point if you always shoot with the same hand anyway? Sincere question
>>
>>33532332
Well I'm a lefty so it's pretty important for me, but otherwise it comes in handy if you ever let other people shoot or are shooting in funky situations.
>>
>>33532340
I mean aren't lefty lowers also a thing?
>>
>>33532408
Stag probably makes one to go along with their lefty upper, but why would you want one when there's ambi ones that aren't shit?
>>
>>33532032
Op said he doesn't even shoot the damn thing. He's sweating the relatively inconsequential cost of range time and ammo after spending 2100 dollars too much on his rifle. He literally bought it for the cred and that's the only reason people care about those expensive shits
>>
File: FF.png (352KB, 480x413px) Image search: [Google]
FF.png
352KB, 480x413px
>own 3 guns, a bubba'd mosin, a 22, and a 20ga
>Great shot but my eyesight is failing me along with my hearing from tinnitus.
>Hunting is hell, can't shoot that well and I can't hear movement anymore

Hold me /k/
>>
>>33533512
>a bubba'd mosin
please go away
>>
I've seriously been considering selling most of my collection. I don't see any personal need in owning more than like a shotgun, a .22, a 9mm handgun, a durr rifle, and an AR/AK. I love all my milsurps but they just collect dust.
>>
>>33533559
It was a gift, I shot my first deer with it so I keep it around.
>>
How in the fuck is it even possible to spend over 3k on an AR? I can understand buying nitride bolts, some random upper and lower, did you buy some kind of freaking carbon fibre wrapped barrel or some shit and an optic? I can't even comprehend how an AR gets that expensive unless you have a shitload of toals to put it all together with laying around.
>>
File: 1480226810203.jpg (611KB, 616x992px) Image search: [Google]
1480226810203.jpg
611KB, 616x992px
>>33528898
>posts racist memes on /k/
>doesn't even shoot guns
thanks for your contribution to this board, /pol/

I'll take the /v/ shitter COD fags over /pol/ SJWs any day of the week. at least the COD fags shoot some type of guns.
>>
>>33534090
It seems he may have been including accessories, which makes it a easier to see. But even then, you're overpaying somewhere if not everywhere.

There are factory ar's that'll run you that much, though. If you ever want to see for yourself just how invested the egos of some people are into the price of their stuff, check out /arg/. It's at a point where they don't even try to pass it off as being any better, they just admit that they got a pricier one for the sake of saying so
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.