[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's weird how the media lionizes leftist militants. If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

File: pisspiggrandad.png (2MB, 1794x1084px) Image search: [Google]
pisspiggrandad.png
2MB, 1794x1084px
It's weird how the media lionizes leftist militants. If this guy were fighting for the rhodies, do you think NY Magazine would do a glowing piece on him?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/brace-belden-pisspiggranddad-syria-isis.html
>>
>>33524313
Of course not. Look at how an open communist is treated by the media. If an moderately rightwing person/group behave similarly they would be called vicious neo-nazis immediately.
>>
Well maybe if all the right wingers who went over with Lions of Rojava weren't douchebags who fell out of favor with the YPG for having shitty politics, the media would be more sympathetic.

Kind of hard to lionize people who only go to the war because they "want to kill muslims", when there are revolutionaries who the locals love.
>>
>>33524313
I'm glad he won't be able to return.
>>
who the fuck uses a svd without a scope? communists suck at life.
>>
>>33525390
> Glad he won't be able to return
> Title of web page is 'PissPigGranddad Is Coming Home From Syria'

You know something we don't?
>>
>>33525433

why not? it still has irons. also it does have a scope on it, you're just blind.
>>
>>33525270
> Joins fight with communits
> Kills ISIL
> Still gets called nazi

There's spotting editor bias and then there's just assuming the New Yorker is run by Montgomery Burns.
>>
>>33524313
he looks like a fucking POG
>>
>>33525445
No way he's going to be allowed back into the country as a combatant in a civil war in another country.
>>
>>33525906
http://kutv.com/news/local/utah-man-returns-from-syria-after-fighting-isis-to-tell-his-story
>>
>immaculate uniform
>hipster glasses
>doesn't know to ash the cigarette
>random puppy dog photo op lulz

poser/10

I bet this guy unloaded trucks for two weeks then flew back.
>>
Sure would suck to get greased the day before he comes home.

May Allah guide the bullet to his brain bucket.
>>
>>33526151
This seems pretty accurate... he looks clean and well-uniformed in every picture. Is it probable that he was just in one of the propaganda units?

Even so, I can't believe the USG lets these fags come back... fighting directly for a foreign interest ought to cancel your citizenship permanently.
>>
>>33524313
He didn't fight. He loafed around far from combat.
>>
>>33524313
yeah gee I wonder why the people going off to fight for a communist group are lefties hmmm really I wonder why
>>
>>33524313
Maybe because right wingers don't go fighting for revolutionary principles and instead prop up dictators. Nice bait, here's your ( Y o u ) !
>>
>>33526783
Maybe leftist understand hygene unlike rightards XD
>>
File: 1488586228391.png (152KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
1488586228391.png
152KB, 500x509px
>>33524313
Pissshit did nothing in Syria. He didn't even kill or wound one militant.
>>
I don't understand some gun culture and get just think every liberal is anti-gun, most of my family is liberal, i registered as a republican at 18(i agreeed more at that time) and now consider my self neutral since all politics are lies either side.
>>
>>33526912
Wow dude you're so #woke
>>
>>33525295
I'll never forget that fucking dweeb who went over with an Infidel T-shirt even though the Kurds are majority muslim.
>>
>>33524313
what kind of dog is that
>>
>>33526912
>i'm so neutral
stop it i'm getting hard over here
>>
>>33524313
It's because the left is the good guys. See >>33526935 and >>33525295 for proof that even our righties who want to "help" are almost as bad as the right-wing group YPG is fighting (yes, Daesh is conservative).
>>
File: 1482217823533.png (387KB, 408x442px) Image search: [Google]
1482217823533.png
387KB, 408x442px
There's not a single photo where this guys uniform isn't pristine and all of his photos staged. You can tell he's been at best working logistics and bitch work. IF he's been in a fire fight he was one of those faggots mag dumping into the horizon to tick his comrades and superiors into thinking he's anything but a faggot. It's just an extreme form of status signalling - hope maxing hairy legged vegans wet is worth spending the rest of your life on a watch list.
>>
>>33527019
>left is the good guys
Uh huh. So tell me when's that whole "proletarian revolution" shit going to happen?
>>33526783
I mean we've had guys going off and fighting in foreign conflicts since the 70's. See Rhodesia and a couple other hot spots.
>>
>>33527059
It's not necessarily his "fault", the kurds aren't too stupid to recognize that letting an american build a big social following (ISIS are media pros) is much more valuable then letting an american die in the streets. RPK-holders are a dime a dozen in the middle east, americans with ironic glasses are a precious commodity.
>>
My favorite thing about "rojava" is that it's probably about a year from ceasing to exist, if you could say it ever existed in the first place. Kurdish autonomy in Iraq is the best they're going to get, the Syrian portions are going to get rekt by Syria/Russia and Turkey as soon as they're mostly done with IS, and the US/etc are going to stand by and watch it happen because Turkey/Iraq are technically allies and confrontation with Russia over Syria isn't worth it.
>>
>>33527209
nah, Kurds will strike a deal with Assad I don't see it coming to heavy blows.

Syrian Kurdistan.
>>
why doesn't he wear a fucking helmet?
>>
>>33527348
pogs and nonners don't wear helmets
>>
>>33526930
Nah bro, I just follow my own path, I do not follow others thoughts and opinions, I guess independent actually means it. I didn't vote for Obama, but I sure as hell don't vote for trump (or Hilary). I wish the US political system wasn't just a two party system
>>
>>33526990
Sup /b/abe
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>33527382
>t. never deployed
>>
>>33527413
you mean POGs also wear helmets? or the infantry don't always wear helmets?
>>
File: 1489150691879.jpg (15KB, 448x227px) Image search: [Google]
1489150691879.jpg
15KB, 448x227px
>>33527399

#Woke
#RoseNShone
#UpNAtEm
#NoDoze
#TheBestPartOfWakingUpIsPoliticalEnlightenmentInYourCup

>inb4 sheeple
>>
File: 1475282164449.jpg (107KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475282164449.jpg
107KB, 539x960px
>>33527348
kurds dont wear helmets fool imagine fatalist jihadists without the jihadist part, that the ypg
>>
>>33527523
Lol please brotha
Stop trolling I served for our contry, have you?
>>
File: 1463778345872.jpg (52KB, 259x296px) Image search: [Google]
1463778345872.jpg
52KB, 259x296px
>>33524313
POG as fuck edgy leftist with a constant internet presence
>>
>>33524313

I know his brother. His family is from Marin County, California. This fuckstick def didn't see combat. Typical hipster faggot.
>>
File: 1484239331388.jpg (96KB, 638x631px) Image search: [Google]
1484239331388.jpg
96KB, 638x631px
>>33527564

A poster who can't help but mention that they're a "walk-my-own-path" independent also happens to be incapable of not bringing up their prior service? Who could have ever imagined?

>you're a fucking Xerox, chump
>>
>>33526100
>"His response was 'why didn't you?' "
>Being this self-righteous

Holy shit, apologies if I don't want to get shot at by dune-coons for a fucking patch of desert and rock in the middle of buttfuck no-where for people I don't really care about or even respect.
>>
>>33526947
It's Syria so odds are good it's one of those mixed "Pariah dog" type breeds.
>>
>>33524313
Soooo he fucking larped around with his painted up token toy? Boots dont have any real wear on them and he has a spade tattoo and hipster asshole glasses Nice. He stood around trying to get that pose so long his cigarette turned to ash because everyone knows a smoker flicks that shit off the end asap.

Fuck. I was a proto POG. never really left base, fixed machines all day all night, all weekend,, did guard augmentee and TCN duty a lot, resupply to the front line guys. Even I fucking recognize this asshole as a do nothing.

FUCK MAN. That is the CLEANEST UNIFORM IVE EVER SEEN. The velcro, its still sparkly man!
>>
>>33524313
Yeah, I'm to believe this faggot has endured months or days of combat? Who's supplying him with shampoo and showers? I wishi had some faggot to style my hair after explosively shitting my pants every other day, and had a nice puppy for a photo to show everyone back home. This little bich is less than shit. He did nothing. This is laughable.
>>
>>33526935
Ah yes, "pisspiggranddad" seems like a well adjusted person instead.
Maybe it's just that the kurds are almost exclusively left wing ? Maybe that is why right wing people don't fit in well? They are not even proper Muslims as well.
>>
>>33527938
>still peretuating the "they aren't real muslims" meme
wew, you nerds musta felt real fucking stupid when the people you've been circlejerking as /ourguys/ turn out to be ebil mudslimes.
>>
>>33527523
yknow im not that faggot but i fucking hate how /pol/ has made being in the middle/independent/non-ancap libertarian a fucking "bad thing", as though being a leftist nazi or a leftist commie or a leftist commie nazi is somehow better

/pol/ is scum, they're a bunch of fucking commie plants dividing /k/ into even more factions so they can stage a divide and conquer on our guns, and nobody's fucking realizing it and just gives in to the /pol/ vs /k/ vs whoever else bullshit

tldr; fucking remove /pol/ from premises, they're just a bunch of communists posing as nazis so the liberal plant in office can take our guns while throwing the occasional "i'm tottallly a gun owner guise!! *holds up fudd rifle*" shit to cover up the fact that he's an antigun jew yorker who's stated in the past that he's in favor of another AWB

tldr;tldr; PHYSICALLY FUCKING REMOVE /pol/
>>
>>33527983
As a Sunni muslim myself, Kurds are just one tier above Christians imo.
>>
>>33527871
In general, foreign 'fighters' are not trusted in Syria. They won't accept you openly into their ranks, especially if you don't have combat experience or a strong connection. They're all bound by religion and blood over there and if you're not, you've got to spend months there on several occasions to earn their trust.

So I'm sure this kid was allowed to go, hang out, take pictures, and help clean toilets and shit, but he was not allowed to go out and fight
>>
>>33528028
>tfw you're so moderate that even the idea of more-extreme views angers and terrifies you
#wokegetfooledagain
>>
>>33528079
>CTR trying to get people over to the """"right"""" to support trump's anti-gun agenda by being passive aggressive shitstains

0.05 cents has been deposited into your account!
>>
>>33525295
>>33527019
I was going to ask whether there were always this many faggots here, but then I remember the dildo collection, tranny, and furfag threads.

>>33528032
neck yourself mudshit. You're below spics and barely above niggers and abos, ya inbred cunt.

Kurds are a mixed bag. A lot of them are garbage-tier and tread all over the Christians, Yazidis, Alawites, etc. Word is some Syrian Sunni Kurds forcibly disarmed several villages of Christians and Yazidis back in 2014. They got their shit pushed in by IS and in turn the Christians and Yazidis got fucked when the Kurds just tucked tail and ran. I don't think Kurds are really great fighters; I think they're just not as spectacularly shit as Sunni Arabs are, which makes them seem heads and tails better, but against even an occasionally modestly competent force like IS (or any Ba'athist organized force), Kurds have major problems.

Lefties are fucking idiots. Their infatuation with Kurds lies largely in the YPG, since oodles of lefties are commies at heart. Neocons and their hangers-on are using Kurds as a weapon to divide the Mid East into smaller pieces for Greater Israel. The only rub is that Israel is using American military and political capital to achieve its goals.
>>
File: 1241555618020.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1241555618020.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
>article compares this waster to George Orwell and Hunter Thompson
>>
>>33527680
I knew him when he lived in SF, pretty cool guy, ran some talent shows at a bar.
>>
>>33524313
>Wiedeman

Every time
>>
>>33526783
>fighting directly for a foreign interest ought to cancel your citizenship permanently
No. Just no. If an American wants to go volunteer to fight with some militia in some third world shithole, let them. As long as they aren't joining a group that is openly against the United States (such as ISIS or PKK), then who gives a shit? If a Vietnam veteran decided to go to Thailand in the 80s to fight communist insurgents or if a college kid from Florida decided to join up with the YPG to fight ISIS, then who cares? If you are not participating in militant activities with a group that has come in conflict with the US or a group that is fighting against an ally of the US, then why does it matter?
>>
>>33526783
>If we let this fucking jew reporter die, murrica won't send us any more shit.
>tell him he's a sniper and keep him with the supply group
>>
>>33527680
>tfw grew up in Marin
I never understood how a land so beautiful could spawn a people so ugly.
>>
>>33525595
we r ur brothers :(

we help u get bulits and crayons

y u make the fun?

you want nothing but black females in the IPAC? because this is how you get nothing but black females in the IPAC
>>
>ash on the end of his fag
>random dog
>freshy unpackaged uniform
>painted gun for no reason
>thousand cock stare
if you told me this was an airsoft shitter crouching in somebodies backyard in texas i would have believed you

>jew
wow what a surprise
>>
>>33528486
They compared a poser faggot to two other poser faggots. What's the problem?
>>
>>33529036
If /k/ can't get behind Hunter Thompson what writer are we left with? Fucking Hemingway died back in the '60s.
>>
>>33527564
thank you for your cervix
>>
>>33529036
Thompson was not a poser or a fake and neither was Orwell, who actually did shit in the Spanish Civil War and didn't pose around for his twitter epeen like this hipster fag.
>>
>>33526783
In the US passport it clearly states that the document (passport) can be revoked for serving any government besides the US.
>>
>>33528697
>>33528697
>>33528697
>>33528697
>>33528697
this. I have heard a lot of stories of just using Americans and Europeans as propaganda devices.
>>
>>33524313
How were foreign fighters that volunteered in Rhodesia treated by the media in the US at the time? IIRC I've read some pretty friendly articles on them in the past, but not sure if that was the overall consensus.
>>
>>33527564
That doesn't make you any more of a citizen than he is, asshole. Your not afforded any more rights because you served in the military, pog
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.