[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /k/ working on an AMD-63 build and I'm looking for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: AMD2.jpg (47KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
AMD2.jpg
47KB, 720x960px
sup /k/

working on an AMD-63 build and I'm looking for a good CCO that isn't shit

any advice?
>>
>>33516180
>any advice?
Get rid of your AMD (unless it's a Ryzen) and get a WASR.
>>
>>33516192
AMD > WASR
>>
File: 3oz8xLd9DJq2l2VFtu.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
3oz8xLd9DJq2l2VFtu.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>33516215
>>
File: Martha5.png (318KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Martha5.png
318KB, 600x337px
>>33516236
>your opinion
>>
>>33516266
>your pencil thin wibbly wobbly bendy wendy AMD barrel
>>
>>33516290
that's a problem for the 65 not the 63 you donut
>>
>>33516298
>using the 63 instead of the 65
>missing that +2 damage buff
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>33516337
WOW
>>
>>33516180
>Not a vepr

That where you went wrong
>>
>>33516362
>Vepr
>Not Saiga
IzhmashSHYGDDT
>>
>>33516362
my next AK is gonna be either a Arsenal in 5.45 or a Saiga actually
>>
>>33516371
dude what, Veprs are far superior to Saigas.
>>
>>33516384
I like Verps and Saigas, but far superior is a stretch m8. Saigas are better out of the box, and Vepr conversion/mags a shit.

(Both are better than Arsenal though)
>>
>>33516404
You have to convert both rifles to use conventional magazines.

The Vepr has RPK sights, and hammer forged heavier barrier and thicker receiver, it's a superior rifle.
>>
>>33516423

Heavy barrel/ reciever is inferior AK, sad to say my friend
>>
>>33516439
Except you're wrong, the VEPR is a more durable rifle than a Saiga, and arguably more accurate.
>>
>>33516423
>Really Precise Krink sights
I do not prefer these, but valid point
>hammer forged
Sergei drunkenly beating a red hot lead pipe with his 4 stripe Adidas over his hands is hardly "hammer forged"
>thicker receiver
Just heavier. Kalashnikov is very loose tolerance design. Rifle meant to flex with thin construction. Only makes rifle heavier.
>a superior rifle
nyet
>>
>>33516463
Well, thanks for admitting I was right.
>>
>>33516468
>reading comprehension as poor as your taste in AKs
>>
>>33516476
>At least I own several, including saiga and vepr
>>
>>33516490
>Lists saiga first
>Subconsciously recognized Saiga as superior between the two
I also own multiple, including Saiga and Vepr. But not an AMD, because they are a shit, as was initially posted and unanimously agreed upon earlier. I'm glad we're on the same team, anon.
>>
>>33516508
so what's so bad about the AMD?
>>
>>33516549
I haven't tried out the Ryzen yet, so I'll have to reserve judgement considering I'm still using a 4790k I've been overclocking for years now.

Aside from the barrel comments earlier, nothing significant enough to warrant not getting one. There are better options for the same price point but for the most part I'm just shitposting.
>>
>>33516565

I've put about 1.2k rounds through my current AMD build and I haven't had any problems yet. Mine has a 4150 nitride treated barrel. Should I perhaps get a new one?
>>
>>33516628
If you haven't experienced any performance or degradation issues thus far and don't specifically want to get a new rifle, then no, you should be fine with the one you have. If you want to get another model/manufacturer it won't hurt (provided you choose a good alternative), but there's probably nothing wrong with the AMD you have. It's just banter for the most part, unless you plan to run 10k rounds through it in the next few months and turn the barrel into spaghetti.
>>
>>33516669

i figured it was just banter but I figured I'd ask anyway because I feel like I got quite a gem, after properly sighting it in I'm getting between a 2 to like 2.5 MOA at 100m with just sandbags

I don't plan on using this thing past 400m because of caliber limitations
>>
>>33516463
still better than cleetus and joebob using a shitty us barrel (that was improperly heat treated) as a bucking bar for riveting on a pot metal cast trunion to a chineesium sheet metal mild steel receiver. In the process they smash half the rivet head to a pancake and leaving the other half sticking out at a point. All this so the pot metal bolt can shear off within 3 shots. Then slapping on a QC inspected sticker and putting MADE IN THE USA on everything in 30pt impact font including the cast bolt carrier.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.