[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any /k/ommandos that live in the ghetto/hood? You ever seen drive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 26

File: sir yes sir.png (707KB, 921x576px) Image search: [Google]
sir yes sir.png
707KB, 921x576px
Any /k/ommandos that live in the ghetto/hood? You ever seen drive bys? Or come across bodies in your neighborhood or seen gang warfare up close? If so, how do you live in neighborhoods like that? If you're white, you earn 200+ points for living there. Do the locals like you? Are you dating a local? Are you living there based on a piece of ass? Have you demonstrated you're not to be fucked with? Ever had some hood piece of shit try to break in?

>MFW fiancé finally took me to visit her family in Laredo Texas for a BBQ
>Been awake for the last couple hours after hearing some shooting and sirens going off like crazy
>MFW some cholo was stabbed like 100 times down the street and mag dumped on
>I'm from a small town and not used to this
>>
>>33506142
Yeah I got some stories. I don't live in a hood but I'm good adjacent.

>have friend who lives in a shit neighborhood called Wilmington.
>mostly Mexicans, a few whites live there
>one night he hears screeching tires and a crash outside his window
>sees shitbox cars booking it down the alley outside his house
>next morning he goes out and sees wads of 20s and hundreds are trailed down that alley
>no one is willing to pick them up because they know someone could be back for that shit and they don't want their house getting shot up

I have more if anyone's interested. A few from where I live. My neighborhood isn't that bad but occasionally the shit trickles up to us.
>>
File: 1353793363757.jpg (25KB, 331x241px) Image search: [Google]
1353793363757.jpg
25KB, 331x241px
>>33506142

You get used to it after a while. The key is to be cool with everyone in your neighborhood but don't get too close just that; "What up neighbor, hows your kids?"

>Be me in shithole Miami spending time with gf in Little Havana about 10 years ago
>Decide to go for a little walk
>See some random guy stare at us and ends up walking directly behind us
>Fuck....hes gonna rob us watch
>Infront of us is a group of guys just playing cards on some apt stoop
>Group stares at us and notices the guy right behind us
>They all stand up and one guy pulls out a fucking Desert eagle
>Guy behind us freezes up and takes off running
>Group chases after him and all you hear is a loud bang and they just casually get into a truck and drive off
>Next day we're walking the dog and that same group is there playing cards again
>"Hey that guy didn't try to rob you did he?"
>No but we thought he was-
>"Don't worry about it"
>MFW the guy they killed was some random drug addict mental guy who kept stealing food from a shop
>>
>>33506142
I live in Mississippi and there are negros everywhere but I've only ever heard their gunshots, I had a gun pulled on me by a Basketball American at a gas station nearby.
>>
>>33506142
I've never seen or heard a firearm in public that wasn't legally owned, or government owned
>>
>>33506142

>Live in low income apartments
>live on 3rd floor, middle of night some banging
>then 6 gun shots
>cops there in minutes. place was hot spot for druggies
>find out in the morning, a upstanding african american gentleman tried to kick in a door of a middle age Vet
>was scatter blasted by a SA 12 gauge buck
>knew the guy across the hall from the vet.
> his door was filled with pellets
>>
There used to be gun shots every week or so back in highschool a few years back.

Most fucked up thing I saw was when I was 10 and I saw black guys fighting with kitchen knives and one guy got stabbed to shit.

Deployment didnt mean shit to that.
>>
>>33506189
>>33506265
>>33506449
>>33506484
You can tell these stories are real because they all type like (and probably are,) niggers
>>
live in a shitty as fuck part of mexico. does that count?
>>
>>33506649

>live in a shitty as fuck part of mexico

you could've just said you lived in mexico.
>>
>>33506699
true, but shittier than normal
>>
>>33506142
I used to live in Punta Gorda and walked down the road to school every day. That road had the highest death rate in the country. I never saw anything or heard anything.
>>
File: 1413064680624.jpg (406KB, 3267x2178px) Image search: [Google]
1413064680624.jpg
406KB, 3267x2178px
I live in Philadelphia, need I say more?
>>
Dont live in a shit area but amost saw a guy get shot by the popo driving through one

>be me with dad
>driving back from beach
>going through a town
>not many blacks more tweekers than anything
>see few cop cars in front of house on next block
>get close almost get tboned by cop car flying through intersection we were in as it parked right in front of this guy
>guy had a knife
>cops yelling for him to drop it
>people in house yelling for him to drop it
>me in dads jeep waiting for him to get ventilated
>guy drops knife and gets arrested
>such is life in tweeker town
>>
>>33506736
Here,
Saw a guy get niggerknifed outside a shitty Chinese place in the city.
>Walking with friend back from party
>Hear yelling
>See a skinny black dude in a wife beater with blood all over the front of it come running out of an alleyway behind said shitty Chinese place
>Followed shortly after by a Chinese guy holding a broken beer bottle
>Friend and I don't say shit, just look the other way and start walking very fast
>Was probably over drugs

Not even the chinks here have brotherly love.
>>
>>33506320
you can sit on the porch about 5pm in Nashville TN and hear gunshots in the distance, they really do think Shitcago is a warzone probably.

Nashville is hilly, just get a good elevation for better listening.

>pop! pop! pop!
>amberlamps

Probably the police shooting some crackhead.
>>
File: 5830700005_aff2f274c2_b.jpg (313KB, 1024x692px) Image search: [Google]
5830700005_aff2f274c2_b.jpg
313KB, 1024x692px
This is now an Insane Dueces thread

>tree-top snipers
>female assassins
>trophy killings
>borders drawn and broken

The middle east or urban chicago? You be the judge.

http://chicagoganghistory.com/gangs/insane-deuces/
>>
>>33506778
sometimes the cadence of gunfire back and forth tells a story all of it's own too
>>
The Insane Deuces really got their claim to fame on July 10, 1974 when two of their members gunned down the Simon City Royals’ gang leader Rashad “Arab” Zayed on Melrose Avenue as he exited his car parked inside of a garage.

The Deuces then grabbed his body and took it to the corner of Melrose and Damen out in front of Man-Jo-Vins restaurant at 3224 N Damen Ave; this big murder gave the Deuces much more recognition.
>>
>>33506768
>>Friend and I don't say shit, just look the other way and start walking very fast

Friend and I didn't say "nothin". sounds more dignified that way, too much african influence.
>>
In the year 1976, the Insane Deuces colonized the ripe suburb of Aurora, IL that only had local gang activity at the time that was starting to disburse.

>C O L O N I Z E D
>>
>>33506142

I lived in a small white respite near the ghetto in Hampton Virginia. Like a time you whites only neighborhood surrounded by terrible ghetto level shitholes.

I would hear shooting nearly 3 nights a week. I loved rainy nights because he kept the blacks indoors and out of trouble.

Either way....moral of the story is with an average of three nights a week waking up to guide fire over three years I only heard of one fatal shooting.

Nobody shoots anyone in Hampton....it's like common social norms require you to shoot AT each other but it's not really essential to actually hit each other. It's like talking shit somehow extends to firing warning shots
>>
>>33506798
Your English is shit or you are drunk

Crucify yourself
>>
It's like living anywhere else.
Just avoid drug addicts you probably won't have any problem.
Most people don't even realize how ghetto they act. They think if they got something to show for it (designer clothes, jewelry) they're a different class. Most of them are just petty and looking to score the next drug hit.
If someone acts too friendly, test them with something small or unimportant of little value. If they rip you off just consider it cheaper than whatever they were really after. It's surprisingly cheap to buy a real look at a persons behavior.
>>
>>33506788
I'm white you big silly!
>>
>>33506803

I'm dunk and you're a cunt but tomorrow I'll be hungover and you'll still be a can't. Maybe by noon, depending ding on how much water and greasy breakfast food I intake and how much you think about your life we can square it all away

Cunt
>>
File: pepedumbfrog.png (396KB, 1832x2366px) Image search: [Google]
pepedumbfrog.png
396KB, 1832x2366px
>>33506142
You're in my town anon! It's ghetto as fuck here. Where you at, old 1950s suburb neighborhoods in central part of town? This place is such a shithole. Homeless come here because it is warm and not a "big city" so all the good catholic residents are still nice and give out free money. Anyway. Story time.

>be me
>just moved back home after years away
>up late at night
>BANG!!! *distant glass breaking noises* (gunshot???)
>import car swerves from main drag onto a nearby street (tire blew out???)
>turn my lights off
>hear people outside arguing, some guys, a girl
>raised voices, can't see anyone
>one aggressive voice, male
>other guy sounds like he's in an armbar, yelling and pleading
>"holy shit this guy is about to get shot"
>call police
>put on body armor, check shotty status
>5-0 rolls up lights whirling, no shots fired, arrest made
>check the blotter, guy was arrested for assault
>look up his facebook
>mestizo kid out of high school, a degenerate fucking furry interrupting my evening with his pathetic psychosis
>im_embarrassed_for_my_race.wav
>sun comes up, i walk the street, loud bang was driver losing control and their car running over a sign

I hate this place. Police are constantly rolling through my neighborhood, running code every other night. It's a huge point of entry to/from Mexico, so there's an endless stream of shady fucking people visiting. Mostly truckers, scammers, and stupid tourists. Lots of Mexican plates, too, from Mexican nationals who are fleeing the violence across the river and just move here permanently. Go look through the police blotter. It's an endless stream of scumbags. Some day a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.
>>
>>33506848
link to "blotter" ??
>>
I live in Malmö, a shithole in Sweden. Does that count?
>>
>>33506952
Kinda? I had a buddy who lived in Malmo 15 years ago, at university. He had a private T3 line and an FTP server full of noodling jam bands and prog rock. This was before the refugees, I guess? Seemed like a paradise of tall Swedish beauties.
>>
>>33506142
>Sister's boyfriend lives in ghetto cause cheap house
>Only white people in whole area
>Visit and tells us if they yell get down to drop to the floor
>bi-monthly event on the street
>didnt visit again until they moved
>neighbors werent white, hispanic, asian, indian or arab
>>
>>33507287
>neighbors werent white, hispanic, asian, indian or arab
Fucking lol
>>
>>33506768

>TFW Rooftop Koreans shot at teenagers
>>
I live in Philly and one of my friends from high school got shot for no reason after some nig robbed him and his buddy, a shame really
>>
Didn't happen in my neighborhood, but another neighborhood in town:

>Gang shooting
>Stray bullet goes through the wall of a nearby house, grazes 12-year-old girl on her inner thigh
>Girl screams, dumb beaner parents come in, see blood on her pants leg just below her vagoo, and think she's having her first period.
>Mom calms her down, gives her a "facts of life" talk and some Horchata, and puts her to bed, ignoring the girl's claims that something is wrong and it really hurts.
>Cops investigating the shooting knock on the door of the house the next day, find the bullet hole in the wall, talk to the girl, realize she was shot, take her to the hospital.
>The story hits the news the next day. MFW I'm the only one who thought it was funny.
>>
>>33506142
Does living with gypsies and kosovians cout?
Because it sure was amazing.
>>
>>33506500
>Greentexting is nigger speak now
>>
>>33509013
>I'm the only one who thought it was funny.
Not anymore Anon
>>
>>33510046
It's the niggerspeak IN the greentext, you dumb nigger. Which one of those did you write?
>>
>>33509013
Wow I'd be annoyed if I was that little girl.

>>33506500
>>33506803
Don't complain like a bitch nigger about the format of posts when you don't understand what punctuation is.
>>33510174
The only nigger in this thread is you.
>>
This is going to sound pretty tame, and it didn't even happen in a shithole but it's a strange situation

>first night after moving to Edinburgh
>be coming back from a night out about 3am
>empty street other than a guy that looks like your stereotypical 4chan wizard walking in front of me
>here shouts from across the street
>look and see a bunch of what I can only describe as chads yelling at this guy
>about 5 of them, all well dressed, speaking in thick American accents
>bunch of them are covered in bruises and cuts on their faces
>here them yelling about this guy creeping on some teenage girl
>wizard arguing with them while still keeping far ahead of them
>they're right behind me now
>pls chad don't steamroll me for this dude
>here then quietly discussing following the guy
>guy turns corner, they break off into a run after him
>sphincter relaxes once they've passed
>here yelling down the street as chads give chase

Fuck, how can people live in ghettos? I wouldn't last a fucking second.
>>
>>33506500
For all I care they could be written by a semi-sentient coconut, as long as they are believable and - most importantly - amusing.
>>
>>33506781
too bad gangs are all decentralized today, it's just neighborhood nigger shooting at neighborhood nigger
>>
>>33506768
City Wok?
>>
>>33506265
Miami fag here can confirm refs are really like this.
>>
I live in a relatively well-off neighbourhood near a relatively poor neighbourhood (go figure why I am on /k/).

I have occasionally heard gunshots along with a bunch of sirens, often felt tempted to go check it out, never done it. Someone once mentioned the first step to avoid getting shot is to not do things that will get you shot.
>>
>>33510643

As the saying goes, nothing good happens after midnight. Throughout my life I've found that to be quite true.
>>
I drove through the ghetto of Houston the other day and had to stop for gas. A couple of thugs shouted rude things at me but I bravely pretended not to hear them.
>>
>>33506142
Lived in the ghetto the first 5 years of my life, then lived in the hood until I was 21.

It's really not what people on /k/ think it is and neither are gangs.
>>
>>33506709
>Normal
>Mexico
choose one
>>
>>33510781

What's the difference between ghetto and hood?
>>
>>33506500
Back to /pol/ you go.
>>
>>33510781
stop lying nigger
>>
>>33506142
I live on the south side of Chicago pretty close to a serious niggerghetto. I've lived around them my whole life. Incredible places, you can ask me anything you'd like.
>>
File: In_the_ghetto_by_Srboraa.jpg (155KB, 800x446px) Image search: [Google]
In_the_ghetto_by_Srboraa.jpg
155KB, 800x446px
>>33510852
Ghetto is urban and generally inhabited by the poor without employment, though some working poor exist there. Hood is suburban and generally houses the lower middle class and working poor people. Compare this photo with the location seen in the video here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OAYMMod9Wo
>>
>>33506142

Yeah somebody mag dumped my next door neighbor's brother in front of his house recently. I'm not even in ghetto area.
>>
>>33509034
Tell us more.
>>
>>33506500
You have worse grammar than literally all those posts, nigger.
>>
File: 1489768463762.jpg (111KB, 720x662px) Image search: [Google]
1489768463762.jpg
111KB, 720x662px
>>33506142
>>Watched a bus explode 500m away when I was 9 years old in Tel Aviv
>>Best friend, his grandparents, two if his uncles, three of his aunts, and six of his cousins died in a restaurant bombing perpetrated by a women with a fake baby bump suicide bomb

I'll take Texas hood with the occasional gunshot per few nights over what I used to be afraid of
>>
>>33511074
Fuck palastinians. Dirtiest and disgusting people, like I don't think the western fucking hippies realize that if you are white in Gaza, you will fucking die. They hate everyone who's not Muslim.
>>
>>33511099
It's kids who's parents teach them hate instead of love.
The day the Arab's love their kids more than they hate Jews, is the day peace comes to the middle east
>>
>>33510852
>ghetto
all groid, all spic/beaner small homogenized shitty urban area like chinatown but with niggers instead

>hood
bad neighborhood, goes without saying its mostly shitskins

>projects
Federal Public Housing built for low income and section 8 residents
american commie blocs essentially, filled to the brim with niggers
fucking Hell in the shape of a concrete stack
>>
>>33510727
>A couple of thugs shouted rude things at me but I bravely pretended not to hear them.
I live in a mostly white area but now that I think about it this happens to me on almost a monthly basis. I like to take walks and I can't count the number of times people have shouted insults at me from cars. Just yesterday I think some teenagers on bikes shouted shit about my hair.
>>
>>33511134
are you some sorta flaming queer?
>>
>>33511074
I'll take you getting the fuck out my country. Not enough you steal our money you gotta shit this place up, too?
>>
>>33506142

Currently living in the hood, drug dealers next door had a shootout in the street a few months ago but I'm otherwise left alone
>>
>Hanging out smoking marijuana with my GF
>Decide to play some COD
>Hear commotion outside
>GF gets scared
>Decide to check it out
>4 dudes in some big scuffle
>Go outside with my GF in the doorway
>HEY YOU DUMB NIGGERS NEED TO GO HOME
>One of them pulls a gun and starts waving it around
>Notice the infamous Glock etching into it
>Smirk, knowing what is going to happen
>Step outside.
>COME ON SAMBO, KILL THIS WHITEBOI
>Dude aims guns at me
>His hand is suddenly enveloped in fire and shrapnel
>Blood and Glock splatter their bodies
>Shooter falls to the ground screaming while clutching his nub, blood spurting out to the rhythm of his heartbeat
>Another one is clawing at his face, trying to get the shrapnel from his eyes
>The other two run away
>I go back inside
>GF gives me sum fuk
>shit was SO cash.
>>
>>33511134
>I can't count the number of times people have shouted insults at me from cars

What's your deal, anon

Are you goofy-looking or something
>>
File: 1489218781697.jpg (111KB, 764x423px) Image search: [Google]
1489218781697.jpg
111KB, 764x423px
>>33511156
Are the freakout lady from Santa Monica?
>>Doesn't realize this entire country was founded on people fucking other people over until they became top dogs
>>
>>33511242
>current year
>acting like a jew is acceptable
get out
>>
>>33511242
>lectures someone about their own country instead of going back to yours.
Just stop taking money from us and everything will be fine.
>>
>>33511215
I probably am, but desu I've shouted shit at people from a car when I was a dumb kid so I guess it's just a thing people do around here.
>>
File: 1488339740207.jpg (84KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
1488339740207.jpg
84KB, 400x265px
>>33511099
Palestinians are okay.
Then again, this is coming from an Iranian arab.
>>
File: picture for ants.gif (106KB, 85x85px) Image search: [Google]
picture for ants.gif
106KB, 85x85px
>be little kid attending sister's play thing downtown
>looking out of the third story window of the theater building
>see a bunch of black kids in white t-shirts running like hell
>be like 8, still remember thinking "I just witnessed the aftermath of a crime"
>read the newspaper a couple days later
>turns out there was a group of black teenagers that would go around in white Ts and beat up white people for their money
>the guy they picked that night was a Marine fresh from deployment in Afghanistan and trying to spend a little time with his girlfriend
>he didn't even have a gun or a knife, he just punched the head nigger in the face and the rest of them scattered
>8 year old me's FW
>>
>>33511366
>kicked out of Jordan before they can turn it into a failed state
>turn Lebanon into a failed state
>kicked out of Kuwait for supporting Saddam
>Saudi Arabia just refuses to let any of them in
>Egyptians hate them just as much as Der Juden and cooperate with the blockade of Gaza

Only countries that aren't near Palestinians like Palestinians. They have a worse track record than the Jews.
>>
>be 7 or 8
>at aunt's house in bad part of town
>see a few niggers walking down the street
>they nod
>i nod
>they ask me how i'm going
>i say i'm pretty good
>they say that's good
>they walk off
>i think "i will remember this moment"
>i still do
>>
>>33511448
Are you the guy that remembers standing next to his couch when he was 3?
>>
>>33511460
huh?
>>
>>33511270
>>>/pol/
>>
>>33511404
jews managed to get kicked out by the spaniards

you have to be really iredeemable if fucking spain decides to actually go through the labor of physically removing you in a timely manner.
>>
>>33511477
"Physically removing" was like the Spanish national sport during those days though.
>>
>>33511468
Someone once mentioned his first memory being standing next to his couch when he was 3 and that he would remember it and that he still did.
And now i do.
>>
I live in a mostly black neighborhood, but I wouldn't call it the ghetto. All the neighborhood kids have airsoft rifles and walk around with them constantly. I keep waiting for a cop or the 'Nam vet down the street to shoot one of them.
>>
>tfw all my life I've lived in small cities, with very small gangs and druggies
>tfw it's possible I'll have to move to a big city in the future due to work or access to better services
I'm deathly afraid of hearing even a single gunshot at night, I don't think any amount of guns would make me feel safe
>>
>>33511511
hah, now i do as well! but no, i'm not that guy. that's funny as hell though.
>>
>>33511099
Gee I wonder why they would hate white people
>>
>>33506189
Wilmington NC, because if so I'll pray for you living close to downtown. Someone in my brother's high-school freshman homeroom class was shot in the back on a moped.
>>
>>33506709
Quick question, how many murders per 100,000 people is considered normal or baseline to you? No disrespect just curious.
>>
>Live in a nice area of Pittsburgh
>Happens to be adjacent to the shittiest part
>Mostly students and cheap people like me
>Think i'm safe
>get robbed by a nigger with a gun
>adrenaline pumps
>He takes my wallet and my phone
>turns around
>adrenaline still pumping
>pull out my CCW and pump 5 or more rounds into him
>He goes down instantly
>It aint like the movies
>get my wallet and phone back, throw pistol in Mon river

There was literally not even a news story about him getting shot. It was a weird 2 weeks for me after that
>>
>>33511404

>worse track record than the jews

Literally impossible. Only gypsies come close to the scumery that is the stereotypical jew. Theres a reason why phrases like "getting jewed" and "getting gyped" exist.

It really is a momentous feat for a group of people to be so slimey that their name is both an accurate description as well as an insult - you never see christians or muslims or hindus getting upset about people calling them what they are; only jews take their own religious label as an offense.
>>
File: takethatyoupoltroon.jpg (13KB, 278x200px) Image search: [Google]
takethatyoupoltroon.jpg
13KB, 278x200px
>>33511723
>>
>>33510816
well was gonna give a story on a cartel behading on a few neighbors of mine with oc pics i took of the scene but fuck it
>>
live in albania
foreigners think it's super dangerous due to mafia/gangster reputation
actually pretty safe/calm
>>
>>33511741
The word "Turk" is also an insult in about 15 different languages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Turkism#Contemporary_Anti-Turkism

I think they removed a lot of the fun stuff from this page though.
>>
>>33506189
I would pick up that money.
>>
>>33511819

This meme does not make sense.
It should be "WHAT is shit that never happened", not "I'LL TAKE shit that never happened.

Saying "what is" signals that you're providing the answer to one of the answer to a clue. "I'll take" means you're asking for a clue.

If you're gonna be a meme spouting faggot at least get your shit right.
>>
>>33511985
He's selecting the category, not providing the response for the clue. So basically he's implying there is a category "shit that never happened" that he's wanting to $500 clue for (because he's calling out the bullshit).
>>
>>33511723
412 here as well. I want to call bullshit but at the same time it's believable enough. Cops don't give a fuck about niggers here, neither do the press.
>>
>>33511985

>"ACKCHUALLLY" the post
Do you feel any better after that little autistic meltdown?
>>
>>33506142
For a commonwealther, it's nearly all he underdeveloped areas full of Tecates and Cacos and some ghettos in the Metropolitan Sector. I have two stories, mostly on the small city of Las Piedras. The towns here haven't changed much since the 1900s in structure, but we also have a town nearby called El Pueblito del Río (The Little River Town). They always, always have one or two persons dead every weekend. Farthest close to my area is a Project Center for welfare leeches.
>Locals
They're envious of me because I share a family name with a rich uncle except I never borrow jack shit from him, I just work for him. Some faggots had the balls to fucking hit my car and speed off while I was trying to get into the driveway. Doesn't help the fact that they're a bunch of Independista commies
>Neighborhood
City is mostly dead, most of the activity is early in the morning, by night its a ghost town with thots and tecates. The farther outreach suberbs are mostly old roads and dusty homes.
>dating locals
That's how you get AIDs and gonerrhea at the same time
>living there
Mostly from poverty and the aftermath result of my mother's divorce, I share the apartment with my mother and faggot brother. We all pay rent and services to get along.
>Demonstrations
I demonstrated against the hit and runner that if you crash my car on purpose I'll kill him with my barehands. Literally broke the door handle in rage and hoped out the car window before he was already taking off.
>Break ins
None so far. My home is above where I work and the apartment is in the backyard where I enter. They'll be fucking with my Uncle if they dare trespass his rental properties.
>drivebys
If you watched "Vice New's Guns of Puerto Rico" you'll understand how the criminals are here. I'll explain two drive by stories in the next post cuz word limit
>>
>>33512180
Do feel better after I banged you're mom faggot?
>>
>>33512229
>Oh shit
>>
>>33511109

you're unbelievably stupid
>>
>>33512212
>Be 12am
>trying to sleep
>All of a sudden automatic gunfire, sounded like 5.56 coming from a CAR 15, erupted throughout the night.
>16-20 rounds expended
>Hear the car speeding out
>Noise becomes louder and I see them speed away from the road
>Can't see me because I have the lights turned off and the metal shades somewhat open
>police sirens and lights can be seen fom a distance 20min later
Turns out a Project kid took 6 rounds in his back. He was an unintended target that was hanging out with his deadbeat friend that came out unscathe and alive. But I wouldn't get your hopes up here, the cacos and tecates learn from their mistakes. This was demonstrated in the second story.
>Be around 12am as well
>mostly quiet
>Hear a vehicle strolling by a distance
>Suddenly a magdump of what sounded like 9mm erupted the night
>car sped away
>No news of the area developed because nobody died and the police weren't called.
>Be again the following early morning of 12am section
>This time hear the same car
>Instead of a magdump this faggot does 4-5 round bursts
>Does so three times
>He stops shooting
>A semi auto Kalashnikov can be heard dumping away
>He brought another gunman with him
>They then speed away
This time they finally got some caco in debt. It was insginificant news and only spread through gossips since tecates and cacos killing each other isn't anything new.
>>
>>33510781
>It's really not what people on /k/ think it is and neither are gangs.
I beg to differ, been living in Oakland Commiefornia Fruitvale distric for 10 years and came back to an even shittier commonwealth city
>>
>>33512363
Huh?
>>
>>33512167
Cops probably found him with a gun and a bunch of bullets in his back.

Not exactly newsworthy. Cops were probably afraid one of them did it desu
>>
>>33512326
i might be stupid but at least i am not an idiot.
>>
>>33506803
>Crucify yourself

Alright, smart guy! How would he drive the SECOND spike after the first is through his wrist?
>>
>>33512399
I disagree on when you mentioned said that living in the ghetto or hood is not like peope think or what /k/ thinks. Then again, experiences may vary. I mostly dealt with being robbed in front of my home twice when the sun just begins to set and having to deal with gangs trying to surround or chase my vehicle when I had to come home after the late shift from wirk. Here in the commonwealth hoods and ghettos, its inside the home right before the sun disappears to prevent yourself from getting killed. The average murders and manslaughters here is usually 1-2 dead at the end of the week in the small river town near the city. Plus there's barely any lights around so roaches do what they please
>>
>>33506736
This. South Philly isn't too bad, actually, but everything about West Philly is true
>>
File: 1468910109289.gif (42KB, 225x200px) Image search: [Google]
1468910109289.gif
42KB, 225x200px
>live in a relatively nice neighborhood
>tweakers down the road that are fucking annoying and everyone hates them but they haven't tried starting shit yet
>mfw it's confirmed Raiders are coming to my city
I feel as though despite how shit Las Vegas can be, it's going to get shittier. I'm also a Broncos fan
>>
>>33506265
Miami here as well, lived 5 blocks off MLK for quite a few years to be closer to work because fuck Miami traffic.

Volunteered with the Red Cross and once sent into Opa-locka to bring food when a project caught fire. While serving the food a fight broke out over some donated purses that had been given out last night which the police investigating the fire had to go break up. Also saw random little kids sent in to get food only to have it immediately stolen from them by larger kids once they were a reasonable distance from our van.
>>
>>33511207
I giggled
>>
>>33512338
Some people are just too dumb to leave Chicago, aren't they?
>>
I used to live in a really shitty part of LA, crawling with gangs and police took their time responding to everything. I am white and everyone nearby was Latino and in a gang. I moved their cuz housing was cheap as fuck and I didn't have anything valuable and worked across town so I didn't care about getting robbed too much. They let me be and left me to my business and treated me like a neighbor and didn't fuck with me cuz they knew I was poor.

One time one of the Cholo's little daughters (about 8 or 9) came banging on my door. Apparently some rival gangs had chased her up and down the street in a truck, harassing her, and she came to my house in tears because she knew they were after her dad and hoping for her to go home so they could kill him or something. So I let her in and let her use my phone to call her dad. Soon enough a truckload of cholos show up and sat in my yard and guarded my house while the girls Dad took her home safely. He was grateful and for the rest of the year I lived there I got gifts from the family, like good home cooked meals and nice blankets and stuff. Even helped me out with my rent once.
>>
>>33512693
Yep.
>>
>>33511853
Don't listen to him, post it
>>
>>33512515
Yeah everyone in my family freaked out when I told them I was moving to South Philly, but I thought it wasn't bad for the year I lived there

Except for that time a homeless guy tried kidnapping a girl outside of my apartment building, and was only saved by her friends who beat the shit out of the guy before he could drag her into some alley
>>
File: 1393930587050.gif (487KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1393930587050.gif
487KB, 500x341px
>yurofag growing in a colourful neighborhood nicknamed Somalia Park
>it's actually just as full of kebabs and people from Balkan
>get woken up at night all through winter by loud explosions from pipe bombs
>loud explosions the rest of the year from exploding gas tanks on stolen cars they light on fire in my backyard
>native family in the same block has two kids
>daughter has three kids of three different skin colours
>son is in prison for trying to smuggle khat across the border into Sweden
>place is the local hub for khat smuggling as far as I know
>they used just drive around with huge stacks tied to their car roofs
>about five shootings outside apartments I was in
>never notice until I have to get snacks and the whole street is wrapped in police tape or the cops come knocking asking if we heard shit or one occasion when my roomie came up all riled up saying he nearly got shot
>just kind of ignore panicked screaming outside my window because I can't be assed to put on clothes to go check it out anymore
>can't watch TV or hold a conversation with open windows during summer because of what passes for arab house techno played from car stereos that cost more than the cars drowning out all other sound
>ethnic tribalism in the school yard
>divorced parents and dad is cop
>forget keys at his place
>he shows up in uniform
>panicked screaming.jpg
>dad goes to check it out
>some turk/balkanite west side story drama playing out because the parents don't approve in either direction
>knives and bats and shit
>dad threatens to throw everyone in prison and calls it in
>never seen so much fucking police in one place so fast
>guy from my class is an up and coming rapper

Weirdly enough, it was the all white inbred closed in circle shaped 100+ year old apartment complexes next to the ghetto that had most of the killings. Friend's first gf stabbed her dad to death and some other kid from a class below mine's dad shotgunned his mom.
>>
>>33511853
Ok, lol no gore is allowed on blue boards anyway you dumbfuck
>>
>>33512716

>you let a 8-9 year old into your home

>Chris Hansen.jpg
>>
>>33512499
Yea, ok, where the fuck is the 'commonwealth'?
>>
>>33512716
Based, on both ends.
>>
File: pancake.jpg (32KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
pancake.jpg
32KB, 360x360px
>>33506142
I've got one for you all. Kind of like an origin story for my enlistment.

>be me a few years ago
>live in Vegas
>outside of the famous strip lies a shitty back water of a city
>that's where I live
>walking down the street at night after going to the store
>not the freshest meat but poorfag so whatever
>three guys ahead of me coming my way
>don't look their way, try to mind my own business
>they come closer
>they yell something and rush me
>two of the fuckers have lead pipes and I've got nothing
>fists at the ready, but let's just say I have no points in strength
>quickly overwhelmed and beaten
>they break my left leg and bust up my head
>take my money and shit groceries
>no phone, no 911
>some nearby Mormons get me off the street, heal me up
>hear gunshots later that night
>rumors spread fast some off duty soldiers shot the bastards that beat me
>after I heal, I enlist
>There's Strong, and then there's Army Strong
>based New California Republic Army

I swear though, sometimes patrolling the Mojave makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
>>
>>33513199
>>
>>33513199
Whitelegs ain't no joke.
>>
>>33511985 here

>>33512229 is not me.

>>33512180

I'm just saying. If you're gonna be a meme spouting faggot, get it right.

>>33512166

You don't select a category after being provided a clue. You select a category, then get the clue.
>>
>>33506500
>comma inside parentheses
>obvious room temperature IQ
>'muh niggers'
It never ceases to amaze me how hypocritical and utterly lacking in self awareness boat peo/pol/ are.
>>
>>33506142

>Be me 6-7 years ago in beautiful shithole Venice beach LA
>Was in high school at the time dating some 14 year old super cute Latina
>always go to her house because her parents were never home
>dads a cholo only ever comes home once a week on Monday morning
>mother is a nurse constantly working OT to pay for lawyers and food on the table
>brothers are hardly home too and they're cholos
>Latina GF is the good 4.0 angel of the family
>be one Friday night I'm creampieing her and the police barge right in
>"LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS!!"
>gets really awkward cause I'm still leaking cum and she's also dripping
>LAPD talks to us and are looking for her dad and one of her brothers
>no clue where they are
>one of the female officers likes me and tells me put away my dick or she'll give me a ticket
>LAPD leaves
>mood semi ruined and we just watch futurama rest of the night and make dinner
>hits about 3am we get ready for bed and hear 4 loud bangs right outside the door and a car speed off
>open the door and it's a bald cholo with V13 on the back of his head laying on the side walk
>LAPD shows up and I can hear their radio chatter saying they got the shooters in custody
>"you kids know this guy?"
>no who is he? They flip the body over and it's her 2nd cousin
>she casually tells me it's time to prepare for a funeral
>MFW she had about 7 different RIP shirts of different cholos
>>
>>33510920
Is it true that if you go down there you better just beware of a man named Leroy Brown?
>>
>>33513433
Leroy tried getting with someone's girl. Guy used his own razor aginst him, was looking pretty bad after.
>>
FSU guy here, my apartment borders Frenchtown. It's fun hearing loud as fuck arguments across the street at the convenience store at 2:00 in the morning. No gunshots or anything, thank god.
>>
>TFW the /k/ommandos living in the black communities experience more chaos
>TFW The /k/ommandos living in the Hispanic communities experience more brutality but order

Makes you wonder is it a "gun problem" or a enriched culture problem
>>
>>33513619
Well I'd certainly take the latter if I had to.
>>
I live in Amarillo. Recently this guy in my neigborhood got his guts blown out with a shotgun. His friends and family let off a bunch of balloons as a memorial and I watched from my house. This part of Texas is windy as fuck and all the balloons blew straight into the I-40 overpass and popped and got stuck on stuff. A really sad memorial for a really sad and shitty life. I never hear anything happen, just see the aftermath or the news.

There's this shitty bowling alley, like really shitty, where some of the gangs have league night. Kind of sweet actually. No violence, just good natured fun.
>>
>>33511723
Does your dad work for Nintendo?
>>
>>33506277
>Negros everywhere
228, former 662 here, can confirm.
>>
>>33513667
>There's this shitty bowling alley, like really shitty, where some of the gangs have league night. Kind of sweet actually. No violence, just good natured fun.
that's pretty cute. Though I can't wait for an "OVER THE LINE" situation.
>>
>>33513403

>MFW grew up in crime infested Spanish Harlem
>it's always the Latinas with absent fathers that you can bang easily
>MFW I have no face because New York City in the 90s was a mean existence of AIDS and random killing
>>
>>33513619
considering 80% of homicides are drug trade related and 90% are committed by people with an adult criminal record id guess its a "them" problem.
>>
>>33513924
Shoulda been there in the 70s and 80s son
>>
>>33513785
It did happen once. There was a dispute in the bowling alley, but it is considered sort of a sacred and respected place, so they took it outside. Two groups beat the piss out of each other off the property and were banned for a few months for it. No one has ever gotten killed over bowling here though. It's usually people's out of town friends who end up causing the most trouble and getting people killed.
>>
File: 200_nice.png (281KB, 371x532px) Image search: [Google]
200_nice.png
281KB, 371x532px
>>33511448
>think "I will remember this moment"
Me, 3rd grade, looking left at a pillar in my elementary school cafeteria
>>
File: 1488481885763.jpg (31KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488481885763.jpg
31KB, 528x960px
Why would you ever live in a place like these?

Fuckin shit holes. Living 20 min outside of town is a million times safer and just as cheap.
>>
>>33512515
iktf, I had one or two problems when I lived there, in retrospect I'm glad I got out.

>be me
>mid 90's
>spring, so the weather isn't too bad
>sitting around at home, no internet since lol mid 90's
>decide to go to the school and play basketball like I normally do
>go, have fun shooting some hoops
>then a couple of guys who where up to no good started making trouble in the neighborhood
>I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said "you're moving with your auntie and your uncle in Bel-air"
>>
>>33514190
Its quite hard to take freedom in where you live when you dont have reserve money
>>
File: 1476333849485.png (479KB, 735x697px) Image search: [Google]
1476333849485.png
479KB, 735x697px
>>33514219
>>
I drove through a shitty part of Baltimore once and I'll never go there again unless I'm in some sort of armored vehicle with a roof mounted machinegun.
>>
>>33514244
>lease is up after .5-1yr every year
>oh wow, let's renew in this shit hole instead of moving 15 minutes away
>shoot, actually let's renew in another shit hole, after all we are doomed to this horseblinder life
>>
>>33511074
How about you get the fuck out, you dirty kike?
>>
>>33513038
puerto rico?
>>
>>33513310
last word game huh?
>>
>>33511723
wait, throw your gun or his gun into the river?
>>
>>33514307
please, don't encourage the trash to leave the trashcan

the rest of us are trying to live good lives
>>
>>33511860
Nice try Emri, I'm keeping my kidneys right here inside of me
>>
>>33513038
Virginia is a commonwealth, kiddo.
>>
>>33506142
Been all over the big cities, but here in Texas everyone is packing so most of the deaths are either really intense or really lowkey. One night I was just out in the yard and suddenly hear a home alarm go off followed by the sound of a 12 guage and about 10 minutes later sirens but thats about it
It did help that I grew up in the asian ghetto and for the most part we all treat eachother as family, so we only carry violence out on other turf, and nobody fucks around our side for that reason
>>
>>33514547
No shit, shithead. There are lots of commonwealths all over the world. Nigga needs to be specific.
>>
>>33506142
Having lived in both the city and the middle of nowhere they are really the same thing. You hear the occasional distance gunshot. The occasional drug addict and the occasional fuckface doing stupid shit. Yes I'm white, the neighbors liked me, living there was cheap and convenient, never had to demonstrate anything, and nobody ever touched my house.

Contrary to popular belief the ghetto/hood is a safe place if you just mind your own damn business. The only people who ever get robbed are drug dealers, gang members, relatives of gang members, or people who stick their nose in other people's business.

Only real difference between the city and country is that you usually hear sirens more often, a bi-product of people living closer together than miles apart, and you can walk to a crime scene if you really wanted to.
>>
>>33514639
He's presumably talking about Puerto Rico because there's other Puerto Rican posts in the thread, and because what kind of Virginia says "moved back to the Commonwealth"
>>
File: image.gif (20KB, 702x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
20KB, 702x444px
>>33513038
This is the Commonwealth, an unincorpirated and organized territory with an autonomous government that's under US Constitutional protection and its natives given US citizenship by birth and has the most Americanized native population (Except for the uneducated, the filthy communists nationalistas and independistas, fuck them).
>>
>>33514190
If you live or work in a metropolitan area of 1 million people or more, 20 minutes isn't "out of town". Also a lot of shitty neighborhoods used to be affluent or atleast respectable, your family might wind up having history in what is now a shithole. Don't act like you know everything, or that your ideal situation fits everyone else, you just look like a pretentious douche.
>>
>>33506142
Meh, just remember you're white so overall you get left alone really, make friends with the mexicans as long as you're a catholic they'll consider you as an overall okay guy. The other bonus is that if you ND into the roof of your apartment no one will even call the cops I certainly don't know from first hand experience. No sir. Nah but really mexicans I can deal with, blacks I still feel uncomfortable around them.
>>
>>33514219

>west philly
>Los Angeles

It's like picking between cancer and AIDS
>>
>>33506449
Stories like this give me a hard-on
>>
>>33506649
That's redundant. Just say Mexico
>>
>someone gets stabbed/shot down the road
>it makes your feelys hurt

its so scary, i know, but come on. that dude got shot, your day isnt that bad
>>
File: disgust.jpg (7KB, 346x320px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
7KB, 346x320px
Used to live in Houston, not really in a bad neighborhood but pretty close to some. There was a drive-by one night down the street, and I saw the aftermath on my way home from work. Looked like the guy had been shot and then stepped on the gas only to cross over into oncoming traffic and slam into a telephone pole

Happened right in front of a shitty gas station where I used to stop for gas sometimes. Got propositioned by a really old, ugly prostitute there one time
>>
File: 5b6.jpg (28KB, 486x309px) Image search: [Google]
5b6.jpg
28KB, 486x309px
>>33511477
>>33511496
>>
File: sicario.jpg (55KB, 630x419px) Image search: [Google]
sicario.jpg
55KB, 630x419px
>live in kinda hood area while finishing up school
>tfw those aren't firecrackers
>>
>>33506277
>>33513711

ayyyyy, repping 601. vicksburg to be exact

beach niggers are pussies!
>>
>>33506142
I've told this story before but here goes
>living in oakland
>friends birthday party
>find firecrackers
>little tiny things, called em ladyfingers while growing up
>shitt fuses some of them are going of in peoples hands
>not too painful just feels like rubberbands
>suddenly hear a ton of these firecrackers going off in quick succession
>neighbor yellls out the window shut the fuck up
>im drunk and dumb and ready to fight yell back for him to shut up
>more fireworks from him rapid fire
>waitasecond.jpg
>yell for all my friends to go inside
>pick girlfriend up and am running, throw her through door
>run back to dumbass friends
> pushing people out of street back into the house
>see the birthday boy turning white
>help carry him in
>tell everyone to stay away from windows
>check on friend
>hole in pants
>small round wound on buttcheek no exit wound
>wondering if it was just a highpowered airshit or airgun
>other neighbors come to see if were okay
>theyre just riling up the people at the party as i get them to calm down
>turns out the neighbor who did the shooting and my friend are on good terms and enjoy each other
>shooter is an army vet
>mfw i triggered army vets ptsd
>mfw half the party people were visiting from germany and now think america is still like wild wild west
>mfw my buddy got a shitty little 22 bullet pulled out of his ass cheek and didn't even want to talk to the cops

welcome to oakland bitch
>>
In New Albany. There was a fat black nigger kid who would always talk shit saying his crackhead older brother was going to beat everyone up.

Somebody shot the fatty three times with a 12 gauge in the morning. Then the older brother got shot and killed the same day.

When I was 15 I found a dead nigger in a abandoned gas station. He was rotting and the place was filled with tons of flies.

Saw another one get shot in a Mark Pi's parking lot.
>>
>>33506142
>Any /k/ommandos that live in the ghetto/hood?
Yeah
>You ever seen drive bys? Or come across bodies in your neighborhood or seen gang warfare up close?
I can remember two drive bys that happened on my street and there was a shoot out a year and some months ago on the street over from me
>If so, how do you live in neighborhoods like that?
I don't know, it doesn't faze me anymore. Lived here for decades now, was also born in the hospital near here so I've been her flesh for all let life.
>If you're white, you earn 200+ points for living there.
Not white, but I have enough gbps to last a lifetime.
>Do the locals like you?
They don't hate me.
>Are you dating a local?
No
>Are you living there based on a piece of ass?
No
>Have you demonstrated you're not to be fucked with?
I don't interact with anyone, I wear a ''I'm pissed'' face everywhere I go so it's not like they might think they can just walk up to me and say hello and I'm fairly /fit/ and that changes our people in the ghetto look at you. If you're big people won't mess with you unless 1. They are also big or 2. They aren't pussies.
>Ever had some hood piece of shit try to break in?
No but my neighbors have.

There's even a sheriff's department a few blocks from my duplexes and that doesn't make people think twice before doing illegal stuff in public.
t. Poorfag Floridian living in 813
>>
>>33517090
>flesh
For*
>let
My

t. also a phoneposter
>>
White Nationalist living in the hood. Seen shootings, stabbings. Someone tried to open my door at 3 am and got a .44 pointed at them.
>>
This nigger calls itself J Mills, puts its paws in peoples pockets. One day it went in someones house, took a pot of boiling water off the stove and threw it in their face. Ended up getting shot, still alive today as far as i know.
>>
>>33512496
Telepathy
>>
>>33516690

>flies everywhere rotting dead ape

And to think he fed hundreds of spiders
>>
Morning bump
>>
>>33506778
Try Memphis. If you're on the river, you can heard the pops a ways away.
>>
>>33506265
You willingly let some crackhead get behind you to the point where you knew you were in immediate danger and did nothing about it?
>>
Grew up in Modesto. House party gets punchy, hanging in the kitchen with window to the street. Car pulls up, starts dumping on the house. Hit the deck behind the fridge, rounds coming through the cabinets two feet away. Mexicans had some decent hardware on that episode. Nobody even calls the cops, party continues.

Now live in borderline working class hood in Rancho Cambodia. Gang activity is way down compared to the 90s but still hear shots/ ghetto bird/ sirens all the time. Heard somebody get shot at the end of the street, it didn't kill him. Heard somebody magdump on a house the next street over.
Neighbors are mostly cool, we have a plan to barricade the court and vote from the roooftops if things get weird.
>>
>>33520070
>Another 916 /k/ommando
You know where Cordova HS is?
Used to live down there.
>>
>>33520070
cont. Buddy lives in Ceres (Messican side of Methedesto) with a hairy drug dealer who always had bricks of Lebanese hash.
Buddy is about 5'-6", redhead that will eat five candy bars and start bouncing off the walls like a nigger kid on ten redbulls.
Comes home, knocks on the door. Door answered by a spic holding a shotgun. Buddy books it down the street, foils home invasion by being spastic.
>>
>>33520169
cheers bruddah. You bet, we rode bicycles through the campus yesterday on the way home from the river. It's different from when my freinds went there, they've built all kinds of shit, and the football field is dialed in with fake turf. Looks breddy gud for a Rancho facility.
>>
>>33512884
u a dane?
>>
>>33517278
Ok there are probably like 1000 "J mills", right? I knew one but that doesn't sound quite like him. Of course drugs will change anybody so who knows.
>>
>>33521487
Tall, skinny, black as the ace of spades. Rhode Island usa
>>
>>33521635
vs mid height stocky mulatto, west coast usa

sounds like they are fairly opposite
>>
>>33514282
what part of baltimore?
>>
File: mój kraj taki piękny.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mój kraj taki piękny.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
>Reading all those nigger stories makes me think that maybe it's not so bad to live in Poland.
>>
>>33522053
As a rule, poorfag countries are more ethnically homogeneous than rich countries, because who leaves their country to immigrate to somewhere poor.

It's one of the few benefits of getting sodomized by the reds.
>>
>>33512212
Hey follower islander half my family is from there!!
Man my Abuelo lives in Rio Piedras
that town went to shit
you can tell by all the transgender hookers that hang out on the street corner in front of the local church
>>
>>33511723
>>33512167
Fellow 412 bros? Where at?
>>
>>33514282
I know that feeling, you see the nigger with rims on his wheelchair?
>>
>>33513522
FSU bro here, too. You go anywhere off campus that isn't towards the capitol and you run into the hood.
>>
I was living in a house just north of the University of Minnesota and heard yelling in the street one night. Two black guys were walking down the sidewalk in front of my house. One of them whips out a semi-auto handgun, shoots a few rounds into the air, yells something and then runs off...leaping from the top of one parked car to the other all the way down the street. I didn't call the cops because (unnamed large American city) PD are legendary for their corruption and I didn't want to become a crime victim, again. The incident freaked me the hell out though.
>>
>>33525408
>(unnamed large American city)

Yes, it would be a shame if you mentioned Minneapolis, wouldn't it.
>>
>>33506142
I'm white. I've lived in the hood. Really, you have to convince them it's not worth fucking with you. Like you'll Jeffrey Dahmer their ass.

That, and confidence.
>>
>>33506142
>Black anon here who grew up south side of Chicago

Shit like this isn't common and done in broad daylight. Drive bye's and dead people just don't litter the street. I have seen guns pulled or flashed. One of my neighbors was shot by his own girlfriend for beating her.(didn't see it)
But never actually seen anyone shoot someone before. Sounds like you honestly watch too many movies. Did you just watch Boyz in the Hood?....
>>
>>33506142
I have lived in the gheto in north st louis.

Why? My rent was $250 a month for a 1 br 1ba apartment. 2nd floor.

Had a shitty truck, i would pop the fuse block out off abd leave the dors unlocked and nothing in it.

A ccd all the time.
Was friendly with neighbors , but not too friendly. Dress like the blue collar i was, didnt do drugs ( 90% of the violence is drug related)
Or mess with the dealers or pimps.

Would do odd jobs with my truck for almost nothing for my neighbors . Not free , pride wouldnt allow it, but i did a lot or work for food or beer.
The only thing of clue i had was my laptop i kept hidden in a vent.

I was never robbed, never had problems

If your not in the drug game or prostitution/pimping , and dont flash wealth. You are usually ok.
But dont count on cops coming to help you.

Ps i am white , 6'7" and was in a black hood.

some people would start shit because i am huge, but humor would usualy defuse.

I was 21-29 and saved enough to buy a house and move to the county
>>
>>33525723

So where does the term CHIRAQ come from then huh?
>>
File: sliding door van.jpg (151KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sliding door van.jpg
151KB, 640x480px
>tfw from a desert shithole
>be me, 15 years young
>driving around with cousin, listening to the deftones and whatever he had burned onto his CD, getting stoned
>hear automatic gunfire, we stop the car in the middle of the road
>we'd probably get in trouble if it weren't in the middle of the night and no one was around
>start driving home, says he'll take a short cut back
>drive down the street, bang a left and see what seems to be a beat up 1990 Ford van
>whoever shot it up set it on fire, tell my cousin to step on it
>cousin drives by it and starts to rubberneck, my window was the closest to the car
>remember a nigger lying spread eagle in front of the sliding door, can see blood staining his white long shirt, blood pooling
>see another dead nigger in the drivers seat, burning to a crisp
>remember the heat on my face, cousin snaps out of it and we GTFO

Many such cases in the high desert, shit gets strange up there

I was the only bean in my neighborhood full of rednecks, the niggers stayed in their area, I have to say though, I liked being around rednecks more than niggers and even other beans
>>
>>33523199
Where you think he shot him? Here's a hint: it probably has the word "Hill" or "Wood" in the name.
As for me, Beechview. I feel pretty safe even tho this neighborhood is becoming a little too Mexican for my tastes.
>>
>>33511675
Im sure its Wilmington, California. A suburb of LA by the port of longbeach where only Beaners live.
>>
>>33506142
I worked in a ghetto area of LA. Down by the old Rampart police station. Our security guards were all "ex" bangers, one had a bullet wound to his head (fairly superficial but left a scar). He told us about how his buddy chased a fat guy down the street stabbing him with a screwdriver. Thought he was missing because it went in and out so easy, but then his screwdriver was covered in human fat.

Anyway, I was driving back with lunch one day, within a block of our building. Was blaring my radio, oblivious to everything. Cross the intersection, see this car in front of me speed away, this other car speeds past me. Don't think anything of it.

Pull into parking lot, no one fucking there. Everyone gone. Ok. Start unloading lunch (picked up for everyone) when security guard comes up and tells me that literally those 2 cars, the one that drove towards me shot at the other one. I didn't even hear it.

Walk out into middle of the street, sure enough, find 4 casings in the street. Forget the caliber, feel like it was either 9 or .380. Ask the site manager if we should call cops and he says yeah, if you want but no one nearby is hurt so they won't even show up.
>>
>>33506699
>>33510816
>>33511710

I travel to mexico a lot, can confirm that the media makes it seem a lot worse than what it is. First time i spent 3 weeks there i didnt see or hear of anything happening, when i came back to the states 3 cops were murdered and a pregger lady set on fire along with her kids all of that in 3 weeks.
Do yourself a favor and stop watching tv
>>
>>33528823
american media makes it worse, mexican media tries to suppress and cover it it as much as it can. official report: gunfight between a cartel convoy and police, three gunmen dead one officer wounded. reality: twelve gunmen and seven officers dead. they never give real estimates in numbers of casualties and only if your local to the area or know someone who is you know the truth.
>>
>>33522405
>that town went to shit
Man, going into the stores near the UPR Rio Piedras for books looked like a fucking shithole and a ghost town. Like literal communist propaganda everywhere and in murals with literal Fidel Castro dindu nuffin statements scribbled on closed businesses and abandoned buildings. Sometimes it makes me wonder when will this government ever enforce the Communist Control Act
>>
This is a thread I can contribute to. I am a white boi who grew up in a sketchy area of Saint Paul. I have had a lot of break ins but this is my favorite story.
>Be me
>12 years old
>there's a bike that has been laying in the street for like 2 days
>Its broken as fuck, probably stolen
>My father decides to get it out of the street and puts it in our backyard
>THAT NIGHT I awaken to yelling
>Look out the window in my bedroom
>Theres a black kid, probably 17, stealing the fucking bike
>My dad is out there screaming at him with a baseball bat in his hands
>The kid is clearly shitting bricks
>Tries to jump on the bike and peddle away but it falls apart on the first push
>The kid fall over face first, ditches the bike and runs away pulling up his retarted baggy pants
Basically someone tried to steal a piece of trash from my backyard. The bike went to the dump. Unfortunately all my other stories involve people kicking in doors and stealing electronics when nobody was home, which is far less fun.
>>
>>33528823
I do too, because I'm a fucking travel agent.
>be in Mexico scouting for new coastal towns because there's a huge demand from college kids looking for a spring break spot that isn't gonna cost them ten grand round trip like Cancun would, or run a 300% risk of catching an STD like TJ would
>be about 5 miles south of Tulum
>haven't been there 12 hours
>witness a spree stabbing right outside my hotel (and it was a nice hotel)
>cops show up, scoop bodies, fuck off, don't question anybody
>that night hear about an hour-long firefight with automatic weapons and 2 huge explosions off in the distance a ways
>taking a taxi the next morning see a bunch of still-burning Army trucks on the side of the road, road cratered to shit, literally dozens of bodies (some burned) strewn around, zero police presence
>yeahhhh...fuck this shit. Driver, take me to the airport
>>
>>33516257
601 reporting in
>>
>>33527908
>deftones

muh nigga
>>
>>33506736
>Made in Turkey
>>
>>33514282
>>33521999

>It's a "people talk about their experiences in the hood" thread
>tfw you live in Baltimore

My area isn't bad though, I've got a bunch of old alchoholic white dudes who hang out on my block and don't tolerate any disorder. They keep things civilized here.

Which is good, because kitty corner to us there are a bunch of section 8 rowhomes that are just magnets for TNB. Our natty boh-fueled neighborhood watch is great for ensuring that Baltimore's Finest get there quickly when the neighbors REALLY start chimping out.

I will say that it's entertaining AF to watch their worldstar-tier antics. Like watching baboons at the zoo.

And I don't even live in a bad neighborhood. Knock wood, it's been nearly 2 years since the last homicide in my neck of the woods.

Now, every so often I have to go to West Baltimore for work (Bon Secours hospital is there). Anon is spot on about feeling naked and vulnerable in anything short of an armored car w/ roof gunner in those parts.
>>
>>33525551
This. Living in Baltimore has allowed me to cultivate my greyman approach.

I look like any other hipsterish millennial in the city, but god help any rioters that might try to start shit in my neighborhood.
>>
>TFW seems it's always and will always be a "African American" problem.
>>
>>33511477
They didn't have to leave. They were given an option to stay.
>>
>>33511207
>doubt
>>
>>33522405
>you can tell by all the transgender hookers that hang out on the street corner in front of the local church

Did they used to look happier or something?
>>
File: 1449800877498.jpg (65KB, 494x849px) Image search: [Google]
1449800877498.jpg
65KB, 494x849px
Don't live in the hood, but I lived in midtown Atlanta a year or two ago.

This happened right next to my condo/apartment:

>http://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/midtown-gun-battle-people-were-crying-and-screaming

>A shootout near popular Midtown bars and restaurants left about 20 vehicles damaged and the corner of Crescent Avenue and 13th Street littered with more than 60 shell casings, police said.
>There were initial reports of a person with an AK-47 entering a local parking deck about 11:30 p.m. A person in an SUV limousine flagged down officers saying the limousine was struck by gunfire on Crescent.
>Police found rounds from an AK-47 rifle and at least four different guns in bushes near a parking lot in the 1100 block of Crescent Avenue, Jones said.

There's a club adjacent to the scene where I guess some nogs had gotten into a little tuff. 60 casings found, but there was more shots than that. Not. A. Single. Person. Hit.

Closest thing was hit was an apartment window where someone was watching TV.

Second anecdote:
>16
>taking MARTA (public transit) from work
>getting off train
>4 small dindus, maybe between the ages of 12-14 walk up to me
>keep moving
>they surround me in a half circle
>AY WHITE BOYEEE U BEST STOP
>YE GIMME YO WALLET BOIEEE
>YE BOI U DUN WANNA GET FUCKED UP
>put hand in pocket, bring out my folding knife
>about 3 feet between me and the perpetrators
>look at head dindu in the eyes
>"I'm not giving you fucking shit"
>tfw couldn't think of anything cooler to say
>AYO FUK THIS NIGGA

They just kind of meandered away. In retrospect it was a dumb thing to do as a knife fight is the last thing I want to get involved with. I was young and got pretty fucking mad though that these children were trying to intimidate me. Supposedly MARTA is a lot safer now, but that was the last time I took the train for a long awhile.
Thread posts: 223
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.