[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when is the hearing protection act finally going to get any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

So when is the hearing protection act finally going to get any action? People kept telling me that it would get passed before February was over, yet it hasn't made it any further than the previous versions and in a couple days it will have been 2 months since it last got any action.
>>
never the nra doesnt want to loose money and they dont care about gun rights.
ex ny,ca everyother commie hellhole
>>
>>33505831
All those people that thought it was going to fly through congress never saw that episode of school house rock as children, and are not to be trusted.
>>
>>33505842
I kind of figured that the NRA didn't give a shit when LaPierre responded to Trump becoming president by giving a speech about how the liberals are still out to get everyone so buy more guns and how NRA members need to back whatever Trump does whether it's related to guns or not, instead of talking about pro-gun legislation to pass.

>>33505854
Those people seem like a good portion of the board, or at least most of the people who vocally support the HPA.
>>
>>33505831

It isn't even on the radar right now. By far the most important thing that everyone is focusing on is getting Gorsuch through.

I pretty sure RNC wants to stay a bit low key as they seek some bipartisan support for Gorsuch. A couple of dems already said they'd vote for him.

Once that happens the Right can start pushing their agenda again and pissing off the Left with stuff like immigration and guns.
>>
>>33505831

Expect it in Trump's second term.
>>
>>33505936
I still can't believe we get 8 years of butt blasted libs
>>
>>33505936
>Expect it in Trump's second term.
I honestly think that would make me vote for whoever the Democrats were running out of spite.
>>
>>33505955
>only 3 months into Trump's presidency
>he's accomplished nothing, all of his campaign promises either crashed and burned or never materialized
>30 something percent approval rating and falling, daily
>advisors and aids dropping like flies, being found out for corruption, espionage, questionable ethics
>golfing every weekend on my dime, family living the good life in NYC on my dime, time wasted doing fuck all on my dime

>hurr durr 8 years huurrrrrrrrr

Jesus, I always new Trumpfags were delusional but this is on a whole other level.
>>
>>33506247
Fuck off, shareblue. Don't make me sic the ponies on you again.
>>
>>33506308
Yet you can't counter any of his statements.
>>
>>33506315
>t. samefag
>>
>>33505885
In my opinion the problem is that the most vocal people in any camp are also usually the most ignorant.
>>
>>33506331
Not an argument
>>
>>33506308
>blind allegiance to Drumpf
pathetic
>>
>>33506247
>Accomplished nothing
Fucking lmao
This has been some of the most 'action packed' three months in politics in decades
Say about him all you want but Trump has absolutely been pushing for want he promised he would as much as is in his power.
>>
>>33506247
>still using poll data
>blaming the president for not being a pure dictator and bypassing all branches
>mad about paying tax to president, but not about being forced to pay for illegals and fatfucks healthcare.

You have to go into the ground.
>>
>>33506380
Yeah I've never seen a president get BTFO so badly in a long time.

>travel ban: BLOCKED
>wall: we are paying for it
>Hillary: free and clear
>obamacare: fully operational
>bigly wins: 0
>innocent civilians killed in drone strikes: hundreds
>vets: still sleeping on the streets

etc, etc...
>>
This is a /pol/ pol thread. Also, the only thing /k/ likes about Republicans is that they don't support gun control.
>>
>>33506247
>3 months in
>hasn't fulfilled all campaign promises
Speaking if delusional.
Babbys first election
>>
>>33506403

>innocent civilians killed in drone strikes: hundreds
>innocent civilians
>sand niggers
>>
File: tumblr_omneycxzOi1r4lwqvo1_400.jpg (34KB, 382x373px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omneycxzOi1r4lwqvo1_400.jpg
34KB, 382x373px
>>33508722
>politicians
>keeping promises
oh you sweet summer child
>>
In the interest of trying to push this thread back on the the rails.

Idk if HPA will ever see the light of day, but IF it does it's not being to be neat and easy. Their will be media panic, a handful of states feigning rebellion and general hysteria, and it if does it will likely take months to be implemented.

Then the fun part starts. Suppressor demand goes through the roof. Not only do a Bunch of newfags who were turned off by registration start ordering, but also lots of people have been holding off since 41f. So it's going to not only be new demand, but also suppressor demand stolen from the last year or so.
It will take at least 2 years for the initial order surge to work out. So you will be waiting forever (longer than NFA waits) or paying mega gouger prices, or buying from unproven manufactures.

Right now volume is down so I am hoping approvals speed up for a little but. Their are reasons to think this. The ATF staffed up to deal with silencershop, and since July sales have dropped off due to 41f and people hoping for HPA. Their was a massive glut of registrations right before 41f that the ATF is still dealing with. Once they are through that spike I think we will see stamp approvals speed up.

tldr buy now.

>but my tax stamp
Just stop being poor
>>
File: lmfao.png (58KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
lmfao.png
58KB, 256x256px
>>33505831
im sorry your daddy cucked you :^ )
>>
>>33505831
Nobody told you it was going to be PASSED before February. It was barely introduced around that time.
>>
>>33505831
Never. The HPA is garbage. It needs to be rewritten.
>>
>>33508868
>suppressors get removed from the NFA
>not building your own with baffles made out of freeze plugs

>>33508915
It was introduced in January and was referred to various committees up until early February, after which no action has been taken.

>>33508940
What exactly is wrong with it?
>>
>>33505831
Never.
>>
>>33508963
Turns suppressors into Title I firearms which isn't much better than Title II. They should be unregulated.
>>
>>33505955
>I still can't believe we get 8 years of butt blasted libs

This is more the product of the "exchange of power" that happens almost every POTUS election cycle. It's extremely rare that a Democrat or Republican POTUS follows another Democrat or Republican POTUS. Bush I was actually one of the exceptions and only got to serve one term before the Clinton upset.
>>
>>33508799
>>politicians
>>keeping promises

Actually more often than not they do.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/trust-us-politicians-keep-most-of-their-promises/

>inb4 538 is partisan hacks

They actually gave the highest chance of Trump to win out of any other outlet. Primarily because they are actually data driven.

>>33508722
>Babbys first election

Yep. I suspect for those who this was their first POTUS election cycle it will become an expectation that if the POTUS doesn't succeed in implementing their agenda as soon as they enter the White House their presidency will be labeled a failure.
>>
>>33506308
Shareblue tends to overemphasize the RUSSIAAAAAA narrative more than anything. One can have legit gripes about Trump being an ineffective douchnozzle welfare queen for his first three months and not be a paid shill.
>>
>>33509192
>They actually gave the highest chance of Trump to win out of any other outlet. Primarily because they are actually data driven.
Nate Silver's numbers only being off by 30 points instead of 40 points (in terms of odds that Trump would win) are no accomplishment, especially when there were people - Scott Adams comes to mind - who were predicting a Trump victory all along.
>>
>>33509314
>Nate Silver's numbers only being off by 30 points instead of 40 points (in terms of odds that Trump would win) are no accomplishment
Do you have any evidence that any of the claimed odds of Trump being elected were actually off?
>>
>>33505854
"I'm just a bill, yes I'm only a bill, and I am sitting here on capital hill."
>>
>>33509010
Incrementalism, brother. Do you really want to go all or nothing?
>>
>>33509355
Yes, better than leaving suppressors in psuedo firearm limbo for the rest of my life.
>>
>>33508722
It might help if trumptards everywhere didn't go on about how he'd actually accomplish all of that within his first day/week/month.
>>
>>33505831
The republicans don't actually care about gun rights, they just oppose the democrats' efforts to ban guns when it's politically convenient so that they can say they did it.
>>
>>33509430
This.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.