[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone in the military have something positive to say about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: YAKby3O.jpg (183KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
YAKby3O.jpg
183KB, 1200x798px
Does anyone in the military have something positive to say about females in their unit?
>>
>>33503286
lower standards let you skate.

Went pting with female sailors one time during some joint command run. It was like i was walking.

no hating though they were some hospital unit.
>>
>>33503286
why you keep making those threads ?
>>
>>33503286
How do you not get distracted with you have this in your face all day?
>>
>>33503286
There was a female mechanic in our motor pool that could suck a mean dick.
>>
>>33503322

Be a pole smoker, like 92% of servicemen.
>>
>>33503371
i'm this guy. she was a shit mechanic though.
>>
>>33503371
please tell me more
>>
>>33503286
more sluts to plow, just triple wrap it
>>
>>33503439
she once blew a guy in scout platoon after two weeks in the desert. (meaning he didn't shower)
>>
>>33503286
Look at all those military assets.
>>
>>33503286
No, not at all. All of the women I worked with on my ship were not physically capable of doing the job, and a good chunk didn't even attempt to do the job. More than one was mentally defective and literally too dumb to do it. It was not a particularly mentally taxing job, but it was a lot of upper body strength and long hours, neither of which they were capable of doing. Furthermore, a lot of them were hoes.
>>
A female 2nd class in my division was really good at "convincing" the DivO to let us get off early
>>
>>33503509
At least she was helping out the Division, all the ones I knew blew for kicks or promotions for themselves.
>a third class with only one watch qualification
>no ESWS pin
>up for sailor of the quarter despite being on restriction for going UA to get some dick off the ship on a duty day
seriously man what the fuck
>>
>>33503286
I've fucked a few who were okay.
>>
In my first unit there were women and the unit runs were a joke so that they wouldnt fall out and look bad
In my second unit there were only men and we went on 7 milers through the beautiful Lejeune housing trails
>>
>>33503634
What I mean by this is that you dont have to dread morning unit PT when theres women
>>
There's like 4 in my entire unit that aren't fucking worthless, even moreso than the worseless men.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.