[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Military recruiters/marines of /k/ how fucked am I? I lied at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: 14806999051961_700.jpg (127KB, 700x1029px) Image search: [Google]
14806999051961_700.jpg
127KB, 700x1029px
Military recruiters/marines of /k/ how fucked am I?

I lied at MEPS about having ADD but came clean at shipper validation and spilled my guts today.

Master Srgt was a 6'' 8' tall brick shithouse scary motherfucker who was screaming that he would court martial us if we lied and that we would be pulled out of boot camp for any bullshit so I decided to be honest and not risk a fraudulent enlistment charge so I just told the truth. . .

What are the chances I'll be discharged from the marines? I'm scared shitless because other than working for my father I have no other options in life besides joining the service.

My IST scores are relatively good. . . 15 pull ups. . . 10:15 on my run time . . . 95 crunches. . . 92 on my ASVAB. . . I show up 4 days a week at the RSS to PT and attend all Pool Functions. . . My recruiters love me . . . but they told me there was a good chance I would get DQ'd.

Am I fucked longdick style? or is there a good chance I wont be dropped. . .
fuck me I should have just continued lying - but It's hard because as corny as it sounds I'm really that good of a liar.

Thanks for your input. . .
Worst case scenario I'll join the army. . .

Please excuse the shitty formating or if this could have been submitted to /meg/ but I'm 1/2 way into a bottle of Larceny rn trying to cope with my stupidity so bear with me.
>>
>>33500800
>so I told the truth
you fucked up
>>
>>33500800
idk man, these things are different for every person, but you most likely won't get a dishonorable because that involves paperwork that no one wants to deal with. My recruiter told me to tell the truth and thats what I did, I'm still waiting to hear back on the waiver. It thought it would be better to be upfront about it and let the cards fall as they may. Are you in the Marines yet, or have you not shipped?
>>
Is it written on paper that you have ADD or you just know you have it?
>>
>>33500800
ADD isn't something that they can test for, because it's purely psychological. It requires a psychological diagnosis, so you could've just kept your mouth shut.
>>
Why would you be so fucking stupid to lie then admit it later
>>
>>33500841
I wrote it on a SOU form that I had ADD as a child at shipper val so technically yes it's on paper but whether or not they can go back in my medical records and prove it I don't know
>>
>>33500800
Guis I havent gone to meps yet, but should I come clean with my recruiter after i found out i had Asthma when i was 12 but havent had it since?
>>
>>33500866
Because I'm a horrible liar
>>
>>33500800
lol, you got tricked by a scary drill sargent. congrats. you are a gullible dumbass teenager like everyone else in the service
>>
>>33500879
OP here
I would say continue lying because honestly it's pretty hard for them to go back that long and find out "oh he used an inhaler for a few days" . . . in my case I had been on adderall for like 7 years so I figured there was absolutely no fucking way they wouldn't find out
>>
>>33500906
Thanks for the comforting word but I already knew that.
The real question is will they have mercy on me. It's unlikely I know but I'm keeping my fingers crossed
>>
>>33500800
You fucked up big time
>>
>Worst case scenario I'll join the army. . .
Pretty sure your gonna be blacklisted from the military bud
>>
>>33500924
yes they wont give a shit, why do you think they forced you to spill the beans. it was their last chance before getting fucked over by you after signing a contract. if ADD is a disqualifying medical condition then they wont sign you, i dont know what the medical requirements are, you should really be asking your recruiter what to do. maybe theres a test you can do or evaluation you can take. ADD is not really a disease, its more of a meme of the common day to explain in a politically correct way why gen x parents are shit
>>
did you ever stop to think logically, if a drill sargent or anyone in the military have the manpower to go looking up every single enlisted recruits medical records from every single hospital or doctor hes ever been to? they dont look your shit up, but if it ever comes to light later because you fucked up somehow, they will penalize you
>>
>>33500995
Even though I wouldn't be dishonorably discharged? I'd just be "dropped" from the pool?

I think the army takes people with ADD
>>33501013
Thanks for the advice
>>
>>33501013
Truer words have never been spoken.
>>
>>33501013
You can get a doctor to sign off on you saying he doesn't require medication, that;s what I had to do.
>>
>>33501037
I did, I even know about HIPPA but I just didn't want to risk it. I'd rather just bite the bullet and get the other than dishonorable discharge than a straight up fraudulent enlistment charge. So far, my recruiters said they would contact me by the end of the day if I was dropped and I haven't recieved a phone call yet but I'm still pretty fucking scared.

Best case scenario they said I would lose my security clearance which isn't even a problem since I'm not contracted to an MOS that requires it.
>>
>>33500995 is right
PDQs are service wide, sorry man.
>Even though I wouldn't be dishonorably discharged? I'd just be "dropped" from the pool?
You're not in the military so you can't be discharged, and even then it's probably just be an entry level separation.

>>33501013
You can have a doctor sign off on you having ADD but it having no impact on your job performance.
>>33501045
>I think the army takes people with ADD
It's a condition you can get a waiver for.
>>
>>33501082
You sign away for HIPPA rights but it still takes a long time for them to get all the records sent and examined, something that takes time and T B H most recruiters/MEPS people really don't want to spend time on stuff like that.
>>
>>33500871
they cant go through your medical records unless its in your personal military medical folder
>>
File: dat_ass.jpg (23KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
dat_ass.jpg
23KB, 640x359px
>>33501092
>>33501113
>>33501130
Thank you for the input I can't put into words how much I appreciate it
I fucked up big time today but all I can do now is cross my fingers and pray.
>>
What a fucking pussy.
ADD doesnt exist anyway, lol you tiny dick retard
>>
File: Crayons.jpg (204KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
Crayons.jpg
204KB, 500x334px
>>33500800
How many crayons can you eat in 90 seconds?
>>
>Military recruiters/marines of /k/ how fucked am I?

Not very. It's just another form of mind fuckery the Corps uses on people, the recruiters tell you keep quite about anything that could disqualify you going in, then under sleep deprivation the DI's pressures you into admitting to things you wouldn't have otherwise. A similar thing happened to me, the worst was I got bitched at by some cunt civilian doctor at MCRD.
>>
>>33501082
>thinks he can get a general discharge for not even a day of service
>can't even correctly write the proper rank of MSgt
AHAHAHAHAHAH MC recruits these days
Go eat your crayons
>>
>>33500800
Back in February they changed standards for ADD and ADD to now you must be at least off meds for it for a year and can show symptoms (acting like a spaz hopped up on mountain dew). Not sure when it takes effect though
>>
I know we have marines on /k/. Is ELS a thing in the marines? If so, that's probably worst case for OP.
>>
>>33501595
in general i mean, if you haven't even gone to bootcamp yet I can't imagine it being that big a deal. Especially if its something where the diagnosis is already iffy, like with ADD for example.
>>
File: QQ截图20170401191625.jpg (105KB, 1330x672px) Image search: [Google]
QQ截图20170401191625.jpg
105KB, 1330x672px
>>
MEPs personnel are fucking douchebags who can barely summon enough fucks to care, so you got that factor working in your favor.
>>
>>33501639
Not OP but I was thinking about joining the Army National Guard so idk if it's any different. I haven't been on meds since 8th grade and since I've gotten older and matured I don't think I show symptoms any more. So what should I do? Should I even mention it? I am assuming it's in my medical records so I probably should anyways.
>>
File: 2014TSGS112_079_001.jpg (260KB, 1052x700px) Image search: [Google]
2014TSGS112_079_001.jpg
260KB, 1052x700px
>>33501050
If they won't sign you, or you get discharged, then go join the French Foreign Legion. Just lie better next time. Go to /rFrenchForeignLegion if you have any questions.
>>
File: 1428935590366.jpg (60KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1428935590366.jpg
60KB, 604x453px
>>33500871
You are fuuucked. Don't admit shit and they can't find shit. Too late now.
>>
File: 1489561066557.jpg (177KB, 1080x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1489561066557.jpg
177KB, 1080x1069px
>>33500800
milfag question
>8 years in the army nasty girls
>considering going active navy
>currently have a daughter listed as my dependent in DEERS
>never married mother
>50% custody
would i be elligable for dependant bah and off post housing?
>>
>>33501082
why dont you just explain to them it was a fake diagnosis that your parents made the doctor give you because you were being a pain in the ass in elementary school
>>
File: 456754764576.gif (1007KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
456754764576.gif
1007KB, 245x200px
>>33500823
This. You have no place in a government job, son.
>>
>>33500800
They can't discharge a civilian. You'll be fine, MEPS is all a fucking joke anyway. Don't join this gun club and enjoy your freedom. You'll thank me later.
>>
>>33501651
I'm pretty sure it is but OP is only a poolee. They can't discharge someone who isn't even in.
>>
The military should consider themselves lucky to have anyone at this point. We might have to invade North Korea. It's going to be hard recruiting people to face a 6 million man radicalized gook army on a mountainous, nuclear battlefield.
>>
>>33500800

if the 6'8 dude really was hot shit he would be in MARSOC

you pissed your pants at the first sign of danger

if you don't get DQed never let homeboy get under your skin like that again, it won't do you good on the battlefield (donno if you're combat MOS)
>>
>>33507323
Generation Y has literally been training for this with vidya, nerf and airshit since they were born so give it a couple years and you'll have millions of hyperactive COD kiddies ready kill and to mostly get themselves killed for Uncle Sam.

The next Korean conflict is going to be autistic.
>>
>>33507394
Can confirm, I am a senior in High School. A kid I know who's a general dumbass and is shit at math joined up is gonna be apparently a mortarman. R.I.P. whoever he inevitably friendly fires by calculating wrong.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.