[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could Germany have won WW2 if you went back in time and replaced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1490838986225m.jpg (164KB, 1024x844px) Image search: [Google]
1490838986225m.jpg
164KB, 1024x844px
Could Germany have won WW2 if you went back in time and replaced every Wehrmacht infantryman with modern day SEALs?
>>
>>33499761
is this a real thread
wtf man
>>
>>33499802
no school today
>>
>>33499761
Yea probably
>>
>>33499761
Idk, but we would have a LOT more books about their U N T O L D S T O R I E S
>>
>>33499834

Source
>>
>>33499967
Not him, but seal are definitely more useful to win a war than conscripts
>>
>>33499761
Probably. That'd be several million soldiers in better condition than they were historically
>>
>>33499761
Are SEALs trained to operate tanks, artillery guns and heavy mortars?
>>
>>33499761
Doesn't change the fact that Hitler, all his generals, and all his engineers were literal drugged out retards.
>>
>>33500075
The only retard was hitler
>woa 3 fucking fronts? i think that if i add one more this will surely boost morale of troops. germany stronk
>>
>>33499761
no.
Nazi Germany didn't have the raw materials to win a world war, regardless of how well it fought. Its armies were at the top of their game until 1942, but no number of good soldiers will help you to conquer the USSR without enough trucks, fuel, tanks, winter clothing. Before WW2 Germany was already running out of money at an alarming rate thanks to its rapid militarization; as soon as hostilities commenced its dependence on imported food, rare materials, oil and coal began to bite.
>>
>>33499761
germany could only win if they stopped at northern europe and played the wounded puppy when russia attacked
>>
>>33499761
Fucking why?
>>
>>33499761
German soldiers weren't the problem. You'd make a better case for things changing if you said "replaced every infantryman with modern SEALS with all of their modern equipment and support system."

Because then, yeah, maybe if you had 13 million strong able bodied SEALs with 13+ million modern assault rifles, machine guns, explosives, optics, NVGs, etc.

It'd be like future spacemen traveling back in time to wreck shit.

But your question is basically "Would Germany have won if their infantry had a higher level of training"
>>
>>33499840
Kek. One of the most U N D E R R A T E D posts I've seen in a while.

>>33499761
Is there 1 SEAL for every Wehrmacht soldier or is the entire Wehrmacht replaced with ~9,000 SEALs? Do they have their modern equipment and enough supplies?

If 1 for 1 swap and yes, then they would have wrecked everyone in WW2.
>>
>>33500123
His engineers have to have done some serious substance abuse to come up with the failed abortion that is the Tiger.
>>
>>33499840

lost it
>>
>>33499761
The answer is NO
>>
>>33499761
Christ, I swear nu-/k/ is the fucking worst.
>>
>>33499761
>Could Germany have won WW2 if you went back in time and replaced every Wehrmacht infantryman with modern day SEALs?
No, but Germany would have won WW2 if you'd replaced Hitler with a leader who had enough sense to get out of the way of his generals and let them do their jobs.
>>
>>33499761

SEALs are not useful in waging a large scale, mechanized maneuver war.

They are light infantry that would get BTFO against a dug-in MG because they lack CAS.

People seem to glorify this light infantry faggotry because of popular culture, but light special forces infantry are almost completely useless in a real war.
>>
>>33503647
Well. Thanks for enlightening us oh tactical master.
>>
>>33502256
The only way Germany can win is to keep the US from supporting the Brits and the Soviets, and to destroy a larger portion of Soviet industrial capacity.
>>
Although it would a great upgrade for the wehrmacht I think Hitler would also screw everything as he would give them stupid orders
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.