[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had to hid the ammo away form my self tonight K if i fo und

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

I had to hid the ammo away form my self tonight K if i fo und it boom lights out.
>>
>>33495853
Nigga it's 7 in the am, a new day senpai. Can't blast your self out homie. Tonight you bounce back
>>
File: 1486587007586.jpg (40KB, 420x432px) Image search: [Google]
1486587007586.jpg
40KB, 420x432px
>>33495853
Ik those feels my dude I want to eat my shotgun all the time. You'll get through this we have to.
>>
File: fag.jpg (426KB, 762x785px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
426KB, 762x785px
You can't hide ammo from yourself, asshole. (unless you have Alzheimer's, I guess?)

That said, if you off yourself, please be mindful of the people that will have to find you and clean up after your shit.

Either spread some plastic tarp out or blast yourself in your bathroom. Or blast yourself in nature.
>>
>>33495871
5 am same ponint i guess
>>33495882
>I dont want to
>>33495892
Bath tube of patch of town land desset about .5 mile hike
>>
File: gXmJefg.jpg (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
gXmJefg.jpg
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>33495853
Just dry fire at yourself and go to bed anon
>>
>>33495905
Won't dry fire
To parinoid to unload only mag to dry fire at self

I'm a failure at life.
>>
>>33495853
>bragging about wanting to kill yourself on the internet
Wow, you're a faggot and should totally kill yourself.
>>
>>33495901
>Bath tube of patch of town land desset about .5 mile hike
Don't worry about suicide, poor guy is having a stroke
>>
>>33495853
Why are you being a pussy?
>>
>>33495912
>pussy
I dry fire my tok and my nugget at my head almost on a weekly basis. I don't even clear my guns first. Just hope I did a good enough job last time
>>
>>33495892
This. And make emergency services find you. The misguided people that love you don't deserve to deal with the mental baggage.
>>
File: IsItLoaded5.jpg (13KB, 283x280px) Image search: [Google]
IsItLoaded5.jpg
13KB, 283x280px
>>33495853

Do it, faggot.
>>
>>33496808
this
>>
Why is life so bad OP? Also, you putting the ammo away is a good sign; it says you want to live, more than you want to die.
>>
Adding to
>muh 30,000

Go get a bundle of H, some scented candles and make yourself a mix tape
Fade into the sunset with no mess and no worries
>>
Helium is so much cheaper and cleaner.
Also the fact that you're posting it means it's just a cry for attention, not a real suicide.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.