[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I had a dollar for every /k/ thread where some poorfag asked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: money.jpg (83KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
83KB, 900x506px
If I had a dollar for every /k/ thread where some poorfag asked "What's the best gun for under [insert unrealistically low figure]?" I would have enough money to buy a decent gun. Owning guns is an expensive luxury. If you are buying a gun on a tight budget, you probably won't be able to afford ammo, range fees, training, and accessories, so your gun will probably end up collecting dust in your closet. Don't buy a gun until you can afford it.
>>
Agreed.

What really grinds my gears is poorfags whining about not being able to afford ammo then going on to say they don't dryfire.
>>
I'm a poorfag, but at least I bought some snap caps and practice my drawing and reloading.

Plus, depending on the gun, ammunition is plentiful and cheap. If you own a 12 gauge, 9mm, .38 spec and you can't afford ammo... you should reconsider life choices.
>>
>>33485055
Expensive luxury? In what world is a $300 snub revolver expensive?
>>
>>33485200
for some of these plebs thats expensive.
>>
File: hipointlogo.png (23KB, 246x87px) Image search: [Google]
hipointlogo.png
23KB, 246x87px
>>33485200
If $300 is too expensive, you get a High Point... But at that point, I'd just say fix your finances and stop being a lazy poorfag.
>>
It's not that it's expensive, I just don't want to put that kind of money on a firearm.

I can make 200k+ and I would still not want to spend more than 1k on guns an ammo a year.
>>
>>33485200
>implying a $300 snubnose isn't going to be a cheap POS
>implying any of the reputable names among gun makers sell revolvers that cheap
>>
I find it more funny when you kids spend thousands on rifles and never go out and use them.
I can get better groups with my $600 base rifle, third time shooting and I was 2"moa, three bullseye less then 1"moa off 6 shots.
>>
>>33485313
You should seriously consider spending more on ammo and training at the very least, especially if you carry.
After all if you carry you have a responsibility to be as proficient with that firearm as possible.
>>
>>33485390
This is very sensible and good information. Training is often neglected and it's easily the best way to improve on your skills.

But this is /k/ so it's gay and training is gay. Am I fitting in yet??
>>
>>33485375
You really think anybody is believing that line of bull?
>>
>>33485396
Now you just need to spend more on accessories for an AR than you did on the gun and you're golden.
>>
>>33485375
Wow bro nice! I shoot about 5MOA off a bench with optics and sandbags too XD

Usually slow fire at 14x at 50 yards! Pretty fun ;~D
>>
File: 8f3.jpg (28KB, 600x379px) Image search: [Google]
8f3.jpg
28KB, 600x379px
>>33485434
Hold up. So what you're saying is that I can actually buy 'skill'?

Damn son, gonna max out my credit card on a Geissile trigger, ACOG and some dumb fuck BCG coated in a proprietary alien cumlube finish.

The problem with /k/ and a certain group of people I will not mention is that they think that type of shit trumps actually putting rounds through their gun with meaningful practice. 99.95% of the people here have pristine guns.

People will shit bricks when I tell them they can get a good training session out of only 100 rounds.
>>
>>33485468
Preach it brother
>>
>>33485487
yessir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97v3JoMhjkg&t
>>
>AR15 with MSRP of $599 is posted

Nobody really cares

>AR15 build with retail price point upwards of $1500

BRO YEAH YOURE SUCH A FAG BRO I TRAIN MORE THAN YOU WITH MY 599 DeL T0N bro!!111! Muh gun is dirtier than yoursXD

Like fucking pottery every time, just salty fucking poorfags Jesus Christ get over it already and get a fucking job.

You might consider my almonds activated 2bqh
>>
>>33485055
You know nothing OP, just wait until you lose your job and work at a gun store. Only then will you meet the perfect equilibrium of poorfag and YouTube gun expert.
>>
>>33485319
>implying I don't buy cheapo black powder revolvers for 150 bucks solely for the action and rebuild the entire thing minus the frame and barrel for another 75 to end up with a BP revolver that shoots as well as any brand new pistol on the market.
>implying you can't find 300 dollar revolvers that are older than you are that will dump .38 special rounds into a man sized target at 20 yards all day long

>implying you can't buy a Tyrone special .40mm caliber hi point brand glock that goes bang every time you pull the trigger and does fine at pistol ranges.

>implying an RIA 1911 used for like 350 bucks can't be made into a decent target gun with a few hours of work and 100 dollars in parts.

Do you pay people to wipe your ass for you too?
>>
>>33485617
>all dem brand names
>no mention of Taurus
You are clearly not a poorfag, nor a pawn shop hawk
>>
>>33485643
Thanks? I think? I make 12 an hour at a hotel in Oklahoma, so I'm not like desperately broke, but anyone can get a full time job at that...right? Because it wasn't exactly difficult for me to get there...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.