[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Congratulations! You have "volunteered" for the new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: stcroixmap.gif (50KB, 414x352px) Image search: [Google]
stcroixmap.gif
50KB, 414x352px
Congratulations! You have "volunteered" for the new hottest gameshow! You will be placed on the island of St. Croix with 29 other contestants. You will be provided with equipment of your choosing, to include:
>One primary weapon
This is just about anything you want that fires conventional ammunition. You will be given six reloads worth of lead-cored FMJ ammo in clips/mags, a cleaning kit, a sling, and one accessory of your choosing. If you chose a shotgun you will be given a choice of buckshot or slugs. If you choose an optic, you will not be given backup sights. Full auto is allowed.
>Examples: AKM with forward grip, FAL with 4x scope, M4 with M203 (see explosive)

>One secondary weapon
This is the same as the above with three restrictions: It must meet the ATF's definition of a handgun, it must NOT meet the ATF's definition of a machine gun, and it must either feed ammunition from a magazine in the pistol, or a revolving chamber. Breech-loading designs are also allowed. You will be given two reloads worth of lead-cored FMJ or hollow-point ammunition, your choice, as well as a holster and cleaning tools.
Examples: Glock 20, Taurus Judge, Semi- Auto MAC-10

>One explosive device
Any single explosive or incendiary device. You will not be given a launcher, unless the launcher is the accessory attached to your primary weapon.
>One melee weapon
A weapon that does not use a projectile or explosive to cause injuries. Should be self explanatory but this is 4chan after all.
>Example: M9 bayonet

>Two tools
These are any two tools that are perhaps not designed to be used as weapons, although you may certainly use them as such.
>Examples: Crowbar, machete, bolt cutters, drill
Will bump with additional info
>>
File: jungle.jpg (74KB, 567x427px) Image search: [Google]
jungle.jpg
74KB, 567x427px
You will also be provided with: A MOLLE vest with all the appropriate pouches for the gear you've chosen, a dump pouch, a full canteen with pouch, and a backpack containing two (random) MREs, your cleaning kits, three road flares, and a wrist-mounted device that warns you when another contestant is within 500 yards of you.

Rules and other information:
You must hike for one flat mile in all of your gear before the game starts. If you cannot physically carry all of your gear to the finish line in one hour, you will be executed.
You will arrive in Christianstead fitted with an explosive collar, which will automatically detach itself after 3 hours. Any attempt to harm the other contestants during the grace period will detonate the collar.
A battleship will patrol the island and fire an artillery barrage at anyone who attempts to travel more than seven miles from the island, or from Buck Island.
Every night at midnight, a supply box covered in lights will be dropped randomly. These can contain food, ammunition, and more armament.
After 48 hours, a large number of tigers will be released onto the island.
After one week, your tracking device will point towards the nearest player, until you are within 300 yards of them.
After one month, the battleship will randomly fire artillery barrages every six hours until only one contestant remains.

Your prize, should you win, will be all of your weapons and equipment, including permission to own them wherever you live, as well as 100k rounds of ammunition for each. You will also receive $10,000 every month for the rest of your life.

Choose your weapons and equipment wisely, /k/
>>
>Things OP forgot to mention because I'm retarded

The island will be evacuated of it's inhabitants.
Also, when selecting your loadout, bear in mind that this is a tropical island. Dense jungle and sudden heavy rain can become issues.
Urban areas exist, as well as the Cruzan rum distillery.
>>
I choose nuclear bomb for explosive and nothing else.
>>
tl;dr

Go back to h1z1 or playerunknown's battleground, OP.
>>
You killed a perfectly good thread for your autism.
>>
>>33484768
Bog rolls.
>>
>>33484787
>You must hike for one flat mile in all of your gear before the game starts. If you cannot physically carry all of your gear to the finish line in one hour, you will be executed.
I'm going to take a fuckton of heavy shit and get excluded early on. $10k a year isn't worth a 1:30 chance of death.
>>
>>33484768
I take weaponized memes and intense autism.
>>
File: f46awt.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
f46awt.gif
2MB, 320x320px
Really a poor thought exercise.

Tigers, Artillery, airdrops, oh my! This is a bad attempt of a battle royal, when it should be more about a balance between PvE and PvP. You're making RNG tiger and airstrikes.. too many variables.

Like I could take a bare bones AR into this, and forfeit all my other choices you're forcing me to choose, and instead take basic tools and medical supplies and win.

RNG airstrikes is gay
Airdrops are cliche
And tigers is overkill
Prizes not even worth.

Just make it a survival PvP
>>
So, if I choose an optic on something that already has irons are they going to cut the irons off?
>>
seen that movie ghost dog?
an "accurized" (as much as it can be ruger)
colt snub from those 80s tvs shows
stick bomb cum sock from saving private ryan
that sword from pirates of the dark water.
1980s purse phone and a japanese wood saw.
>>
>>33484768
> take Harpoon AshM as my explosive device
> blow up battleship
> swim away
> ???
> profit
>>
>>33486461
It's 10k a month.
>>
What the fuck is this gay ass larp shit
fuck off back to your cowadooty fanficion circlejerk
>>
>St. Croix

How the fuck are you going to clear out the multi-million $/week tourism from one of the Virgin Fucking Islands for your operator fanfiction?

This is austism to a nuclear degree
>>
>>33486283
Have fun detonating that with only the warhead
>>
>>33484768
There's so much in this that feels poorly thought out, but I'm bored out of my mind right now since I got my wisdom teeth out and don't wanna do much.

>Primary
Colt Canada MRR11.6S carbine with Burris AR-332 Prism Sight
>Secondary
FN FNS-9 Compact w/ FMJ (Because I would assume most people would just choose a glock, making 9mm relatively plentiful)
>Explosive
High-yield incendiary grenade (Worst case I burn a forest down)
>Melee
M9 Bayonet for simplicity
>Tools
Shovel + Axe

Hiking for one mile with what would be maybe 100lbs of gear in an hour doesn't seem too bad, but that might be because I'm tall as fuck and it makes up less bodyweight.

No idea why the fuck Tigers and Artillery Barrages are a thing though. Survival against other players with maybe the pointing in a direction thing when it gets to within 5 would make sense.
>>
File: 1454075578716.jpg (18KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1454075578716.jpg
18KB, 250x247px
>>33484768
>clips
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>33484768

>Primary weapon
AK5C (shortened, modified FN FNC)
>Secondary Weapon
Glock 17
>Exposive device
Chockhandgranat 96
>Melee weapon
Fällkniven F1 (to be used as a tool, a bit of a cheat?)
>Tools
Gränsfors bruks forest axe
KLAS Shovel

I'll just go with what I know. The slight increase in how good other carbines and such might be won't be worth the loss in familiarity.
>>
>>33484768
>>33484787
Soo...is it a race to the finish line or a killing game? Because that makes a difference

>if its a race
>M16a4 with 8x-12x scope
>a Glock 17L with a 4x scope
>and nothibg else
>no clothes, shoes, or even the vest
>I'll burn the vest, or burry it for later

If not
>M240B with an 8x scope
>glock 19 with an extendo clipazine
>a claymore
>a wakazashi
>cleaning materials for the 240
>and a hatchet

Ill also be in a ghillie suit and use the islands foiliage to my advantage and just snipe woth tge 240B
>>
>>33487680
>försvärnsmakten spotted
>>
>>33487572
If someone picks, for example, a Mosin, yes, they will be given clips.

Clips are an actual thing, just because everyone uses the word wrong doesn't mean it's not a legitimate term.
>>
File: 1484159020129.png (87KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1484159020129.png
87KB, 396x385px
>>33487746
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Mosin_ammo_clip.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Mosin_ammo_clip.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>33487755
>>
>>33484768
Gimme 5 gallons of grease, a wolfs pelt, a hatchet and a sharp knife, its howler time!
>>
>>33487743
Stund 031755
Ställe /k/
Styrka 1
Slag Shitposter
Sysselsättning Posting in a shit thread
Symbol Svensk utrustning, svenskt tangentbord
Sagesman Anon
>>
>>33484768
An AKM with metal side folding stock and a suppressor

A CZ 75 with JHP and a suppressor

One incidiary grenade (burn everything to the ground)

A machete

A really good water filter, and a waterproof tarp with camo netting

My general plan is to run away from the other people and find a halfway decent water source to live near. Get lost innawoods, wait for people to die from dehydration/disease. If anybody tries to use my water source, they get ventilated. I won't take their stuff either because it could expose me, but ill ventilate anybody that tries to take it for themselves

once the tigers come out ill either find a small enough hole or a nice tree to sleep in
>>
I'll take a AK-103 with a red dot + magnifier combination sight.

My secondary will be a HK USP Tactitcal

For an explosive I will take a CS gas grenade to flush people out of urban areas

I will take a Bowie Knife as my melee

I will take a crowbar and a bolt cutter as my tools to breach urban areas

My strategy would be to hole up in one of the numerous private resorts and shoot up anyone who enters or happens to pass by, I'd fortify a couple of windows with sand bags from the beach. Eventually I'll have to venture out and that's when I'd die, but fuck if I don't survive for a while.
>>
>time starts
>start following some poor asshole for 3 hrs
>the second the collar comes off, oper8 him to death
>use body as onahole until new victim comes along
>repeat
>>
>>33488315
This, except i would find a girl contestant and keep her alive
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.