[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else wish that they were born in 2070 so that they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_2361.jpg (2MB, 4698x3159px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2361.jpg
2MB, 4698x3159px
Does anyone else wish that they were born in 2070 so that they could live to see all the cool developments in warfare?

>You will never be a conditioned operator programmed with super accurate aim in west Texas in 2096 while hunting Previau oligarchic fentanyl zombie forces.
>>
File: valk.jpg (15KB, 300x243px) Image search: [Google]
valk.jpg
15KB, 300x243px
I love the XB-70, see it every year at the Air Force museum in Dayton.
>>
File: xb70blowout.webm (1MB, 507x353px) Image search: [Google]
xb70blowout.webm
1MB, 507x353px
>>33483420
>>
File: 0324171222.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
0324171222.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>33483420
She's a big one.
>>
>>33483420
It's all going down hill from here.

A few of the mega-corporations will make it off-world before peak oil fucks us, then Earth is going to start on a gradual slide backwards into feudalism and technological decline.
>>
File: MidAirCollision.jpg (139KB, 1024x727px) Image search: [Google]
MidAirCollision.jpg
139KB, 1024x727px
>>33483591
Imagine being the pilots and feeling the tires go. Here is an XB-70 being lost to a mid air collision during a photo-shoot.
>>
>>33483635
Technological decline is very hard, the last time the world ended we lost a couple of delicate stuff but we mostly kept moving fowards.
>>
File: Copy giphy.gif (915KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
Copy giphy.gif
915KB, 245x285px
>>33483635
>peak oil

There are resource issues we might run into, but the concept of peak oil is thoroughly silly.
>>
>>33483420
No, becuase by that time most of Europe will be muslim and the US will be overrun by mexicans
>>
>>33483730
>the last time the world ended we lost a couple of delicate stuff

Wat
>>
File: 1486954770116.gif (91KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486954770116.gif
91KB, 320x320px
>>33483730
elaborate please
>>
>>33483420
>born in 2070
>all the cool developments in warfare?
You mean mass-use of mini-drones & blinding lasers?

Also, by 2070 the war with Islam will be either won or lost.
Most likely, by 2070 (sorry for /pol/-ing) whites will be a tiny minority in their own countries. Urop will most liklely be islamised, aka, turned to shithole.
USA will most likely be north-mexico.

And since whites are responsible for 9% of ingenuity & innovation in the world, who will design all those cool toys?
Azns are only good at copying, sometimes perfecting - nothing ealse.

To be honest, I think war in 2070 will look more like Planet Of Apes.

>>33483730
>Technological decline is very hard,
It's not. I was born in 1977 in eastern block. 45 years of soviet occupation is what kicked us back tech-wise, mentally, to the state before the WW2 sometimes. I didn't even know what sweat-sour sauce is or how to make a pizza I only saw in American movies. I could elaborate but this is not the place.
>>33483635
This anon is right: It's not that hard. All you have to do is kill competitiveness, freedom of speech & thought (PC does that very well in the west) & free market. This is what killed Rome, too. Local land-lords became too powerful, dominated the local economies, that turned local independent farmers into dependent slaves, that killed the trade & small towns who produced small goods, that killed larger cities, and voila, we got "middle ages". Look at South-America for examples. It's a little like that.
Have nice day.

Again, sorry for /pol/-ing.
>>
>we still dont know what the third aircraft looked like

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>33483960
>9%
Ment 99% :P
I just woke up, it's 6 in the mornyn.
>>
>>33483420
The future often isn't what we imagine it will be.
>>
>>33484047
i was gonna say...
>>
>>33483796
>>33483819
Back in the dark ages we lost some medical knowledge, things that require skilled people to perform and teach them, and that aren't maybe everyday occurrences get lost easily, but knowledge like engineering and mathematics usually don't go anywhere because we need them all the time.

>>33483960
The US is already north-Mexico, those 2 countries are so similar in so many ways that it's scary. Also a big chunk of the US population is ethnically Hispanic anyway simply due to half of that country being ex-spanish empire property, and that is before counting all the fat lazy fucks who migrated afterwards.

And...You weren't kicked back, it's just that you never progressed past WW2 because that's when the soviets took your territory, but stagnation is not the same as regress, i'm sure at least some people in your country knew how to do those things.
>>
>>33484064
I know now that we will NEVER get to have flying cars. Humans can not be trusted with possessing their very own flying missile.
>>
>>33484363
>but knowledge like engineering and mathematics usually don't go anywhere because we need them all the time.
I know, middle-ages have been horribly underrated for centuries, we are fixing that gap only now, but...

>mathematics usually don't
Talk to math teachers or math professors at universities. I did.
The art of Math is degrading in alarming speed (at least in the West). Every-day use of calculators since early childhood makes people unable to perform complicated mathematical calculations in their head like they did in Einstain times, that means less of something they call "mathematical imagination" - being able to see math in head, so to speak.
And without it, its hard to progress past what we already have..
>>
File: 1479170529294.png (504KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
1479170529294.png
504KB, 600x591px
>>33483960

This.

I've long since given up on a nice, sci-fi style future.

It's going to be a dark age. At best, our descendants will be living like the Whites in South Africa - murdered, raped and harassed on masse. Seen as evil and treated like dirt by all other minorities.

At best, we will have small, impotent ethnostates, constantly under siege while (((They))) rule over the ignorant, compliant mudpeople.

It's sad to say, but our best option is war, right now, while we still hold some cards. But what use is war when the (((enemy))) is within, and most people are too cucked to realize it, much less pick up a weapon and fight back?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.