[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking I may move to Florida. Where should I live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (221KB, 1780x923px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
221KB, 1780x923px
I'm thinking I may move to Florida.

Where should I live for cheap cost of living, being near the ocean and recreational activities, and good places for shooting?

Oh yeah, jobs too or whatever. Stupid adult shit.
>>
>>33479195
>near the ocean
>good place for shooting
Salty wind and humidity says hi.
>>
File: 1490651045129.jpg (45KB, 728x635px) Image search: [Google]
1490651045129.jpg
45KB, 728x635px
>>33479195
This is probably bait but...

What sort of education do you have?
>>
>>33479195
Floridian here, Miami is trash, beaches are trash, Mexicans meh depends on your taste in women.
narrow it down for us
>>
>>33479207

Just want to live for a couple years in a fun place. Maybe learn to fish or kayak or some shit. I'm coming from the anti gun northeast so anything is better than here. Won't realy have much money for any fancy guns, just want to shoot a lot and cheap. Don't care about pawn shop rugers rusting.

Open to other places too, kinda maybe Arizona. Spend a weekend a month in CA at the beach.

Need sun and gun.
>>
>>33479221

None really, though people tend to perceive me as college educated. I'm nearing 30.
>>
>cheap
>near the ocean
>good for shooting
You should at least visit a place before you decide to move to it. As a Florida fag id suggest mid Florida if you want shooting. Swampy as fuck, but people are nice enough and you are less likely to get swatted for shooting in your yard if you live outside city limits.

In all seriousness, dont come here.
>>
Liberty City, Miami
>>
>>33479195
North west and central florida has some of what you're looking for, sans jobs. And basically just don't move to florida if you want tech related work.

But if you can find work on a government contract at one of the numerour military bases you should be fine.
>>
I moved to Volusia County in 1986 from the UK and I've been based in Florida ever since.

I'm not the person to go to for cost of living (as I am old, well off and have nowhere else in the USA to compare it to), but it's a good lifestyle and I enjoy it. Keep up my running, swimming and cycling along with shooting. The only thing missing is skiing.
>>
>>33479994
How old are you, out of curiosity
>>
Move to Apopka work for spikes tactical be about an hour away from beach
>>
File: 1490562701727.gif (509KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1490562701727.gif
509KB, 480x270px
>>33479271
Computer, look up Florida Man's credentials.
>>
>>33479195
Fuck off we're full
>>
Pinellas and Pasco counties are okay if you know where to look, and very cheap to live in.
>>
>>33479271

>None really, though people tend to perceive me as college educated. I'm nearing 30.

Florida doesn't need more homeless people just stop.
>>
>>33480126
>>
>>33480738
Jesus, anon. I'm surprised you can stand all these faggots on /k/. I just don't know how all the older posters can handle these fucking people.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.