[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where do you guys think the next major conflict is going to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 27

File: 1477857835024.jpg (15KB, 320x290px) Image search: [Google]
1477857835024.jpg
15KB, 320x290px
where do you guys think the next major conflict is going to be in the world?
like next big war?
>>
Rolling for USA
>>
>>33477449
USA sounds nice..
>>
>>33477457
>>33477468
wtf why
>>
File: 1488225021968.jpg (69KB, 562x530px) Image search: [Google]
1488225021968.jpg
69KB, 562x530px
>ISIS fucks around in the middle east for a few more years
>the turmoil of the country's fighting it and each other spill over and any coalition breaks down into more fighting
>when the countries that were fighting ISIS begin to fight each other and themselves, ISIS grows stronger
>branches out towards Europe, the open arms their liberal governments had for all the refugees will be their downfall
>small skirmishes at first, a few more paris level attacks , but the world takes notice now that countries that actually matter are being affected
>in a few years some countries have declared war or marshal law to keep order, they have basically become Baghdad level combat zones
>Europe and the US reach and agreement, US will provide support and liberate parts of Europe in a new allied coalition
>we get to re-invade Europe, filling in the boots of our grandfathers from D-DAY
>all out war for roughly 2 years, no one is concerned with being politically correct about it anymore
>because of this we wipe out ISIS and all like it
>global war brings everyone down a peg, liberalism is on the decline because generations of kids arent spoiled and soft anymore, but hardened by hardship
>merkel eats a bullet
>better world relations with everyone
>8 more years
>>
youtube comment section
>>
>>33477581
In terms of media attention I see Turkey/Europe in terms of loss of life Africa and in terms of strategic importance a tossup between south china sea and Turkey
>>
>>33477581
this sounds about right
>>
>>33477449
An Iran-Saudi war.

The winner would be based on when the conflict takes place, within five years from now I'd suspect an Iranian victory anything later than that a Saudi one.
>>
I think war as we know it is over.

Sure, there will be little outbursts and skirmishes now and again....maybe even a small-scale war between two third world shitholes, but I just can't imagine any large mobilization of forces like we used to see in the past.

All of the leaders are too afraid to actually declare anything. Fuck, even Russia backed down from the Ukraine conflict in 2014/15.

What's the latest conflict worth note since then? The Coup in Turkey? And even that was snuffed out in a matter of a night. The world is like the internet now. People talk big and occasionally throw shit at each other, but nothing ever actually gets accomplished and no one learns anything.
>>
There won't be any big wars, just more proxy wars in various Islamic shitholes against Russia and eventually China until the US collapses under the weight of it's debt and is no longer able to project power globally.
>>
>>33477449
Maybe mexican american war
>>
>>33478584
> thinking the US will ever collapse

They literally can't fail, that's how powerful they are.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IUCZC9h-fno
>>
>>33477449
North Korea will do something stupid.
>>
>>33478647
>Egypt can't fall
>Greece can't fall
>Rome can't fall
>Constantinople can't fall
>Ottoman Empire can't fall
>England's world hold will never fall
>USSR is too big to fall

Did you sleep during history? Or are you really that stupid
>>
>>33477476
Civil war 2: electric boogaloo
>>
It'll be either a civil war in Turkey, or the Korean War 2.0
>>
File: 17extr3r569ysjpg.jpg (52KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
17extr3r569ysjpg.jpg
52KB, 800x450px
>>33478685
stfu
The german reich will never fail
>oHyeahGOThimBIgTime.jpg

desu if soviet really fell then why is kgb agent still leader?
>>
>>33477449
It'll be in the Middle East, again. And the war after that will be in the Middle East, again. And so on and so forth, until people stop being dicks about religion and or oil.

I knew we were done fighting wars outside the Middle East when I realized we don't even seem to have any OD vehicles in the military anymore, just desert khaki.
>>
>>33478940

Ah. You would prefer a businessman to rule your country?
>>
Brazil civil war is close.

Im brazilian i can say it you can smell in the air, 2018 gonna be a funny year.
>>
>>33478985
Are you faggots gonna have a war over soccer or some shit?
>>
File: 1488423157157.png (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488423157157.png
72KB, 900x900px
>>33477449
China invading Taiwan
>>
>>33478998

Crime, class poverty, corruption... soccer is about the only thing people down there still share.
>>
The Great Meme War will be followed up by Meme War II in 2020
>>
File: 1481761938518.jpg (6KB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1481761938518.jpg
6KB, 207x207px
>>33478940
Ah. Not stupid. Plain Jane Retarded. Got it then. Carry on
>>
File: sitting.jpg (37KB, 596x380px) Image search: [Google]
sitting.jpg
37KB, 596x380px
>>33478618
Why do people think this would be a thing? The USA has no interest in governing over Mexican territory.
>>
>>33479563

Not today. But if Mexico staggers into epic failure, the US could be facing another 15 million immigrants - only this time they would be refugees, and even harder to get rid of. USA have invaded other countries for far less rational reasons.
>>
File: 1474423177226.jpg (75KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474423177226.jpg
75KB, 480x480px
Venezuela is up to bat soon. Calling it now
>>
Rolling for B E N I N
>>
Apoo and Aboo may duke it out on the Pakistan/India border. Could go either way should one "accidentally" pinch a loaf on the other's lawn. Aboo in Pakistan has some decent firearms, but mostly leftovers from better countries selling off surplus. Apoo in India has what is quite possibly the shittiest rifle in military service right now (INSAS), but they have millions of people to spare as well as overwhelming numbers of tech support. Could be like a third world and warmer version of the WW2 Eastern Front.
>>
>>33477449
USA. We're going to have a Civil War, and that's going to be an opportunity for a foreign power to swoop in and take over the most weakened side.
>>
File: 1345688070821.jpg (82KB, 550x576px) Image search: [Google]
1345688070821.jpg
82KB, 550x576px
>>33477449

The middle East is going to be a tinder box for the foreseeable future. Former NSA chief Michael Hayden thinks countries like Iraq, Syria, Libya and the likes are going to cease being countries they are today.

news/local/former-nsa-director-ready-for-worldwide-shakeups/3UyOQ5hiE6dwEDc9ynE7eM

Outside of that, Russia doesnt have the resources to fund a real war. So outside of the middle east, I could see fledgling proxy wars in Africa with US and Chinese backed rebel groups fighting each other for mineral rights. That'd be pretty neat
>>
>>33477581
I could see it, but I doubt it'll happen(If I'm wrong you can kick me in the balls or some shit)

>ISIS is loosing its grip on the region
>most in the region are just living a a fucking wasteland that is going to eventually loose the capacity for war

I can see it happening some day, but realistically it is a wet dream for everyone that wants rightwing death squads.
>>
>>33479610
Its called a birder and not giving a fuck' if perpetually drunk eastern euros can into that so can we.
>>
>>33481606
It wont be a large war though, a civil war followed by peacekeeping operations that end with sweetheart deals between corperations and whatever tinpot gets into power to split Venezualia's oil
>>
File: 1454413505518.gif (545KB, 324x216px) Image search: [Google]
1454413505518.gif
545KB, 324x216px
>>33477449
Taking the most likely Best Korea route

>Kim Jong Un is pretty much guaranteed impotent or too paranoid to have anyone close to him to reproduce
>he is also so infinitely stressed and eating cheese that his health is going to get fucked up right soon
>so...Kim Jong Un is on his deathbed after downing his last ton of Swiss cheese and nearly being assassinated five times in one day
>He says fuck it, lets do this thing
>starts with a nuking of Seoul and a few areas to punch holes in the DMZ
>tanks and malnourished troops pour out of tunnels and over the DMZ
>China wants to avoid a massive international affair and locks down their border, trying their damnest to stay neutral to prevent WWIII: The Big One
>US, NATO, and UN forces use every resource on hand to get civilians to flee south to be evacuated
>we let the Norks do what they do to work out the best strategy for about two weeks as the war machine gets the dust blown off it and to keep evacuations going
>then we hit them with everything from all sides
>the North side collapses first, demoralizing the troops in the south
>overwhelming force and a desperate opposition makes for an easy takeover of the south
>we kill them all due to the koolaid being dumped on them for generations
>US takes the Peninsula in a "Stabilization Effort" that really results in making Korea into a US controlled tech factory

>if shit goes real fucked then the Chinese either blatantly or subtly pull some supply deal with the norks and then there is a massive international issue that leads to WWIII: Bigger, Longer, Uncut
>>
>>33477449
Something in the US.
>>
File: 12a.jpg (71KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
12a.jpg
71KB, 500x728px
>>33477449
Not really a conflict but the collapse of the EU will happen this century and we'll see an end to European style social democracy

Now there's all kinds of ways this can play out but essentially they're fucked on social, economic, and demographic level there's no escape unless you see them go hard right and that'll never happen in Europe again or it'll happen far too late.

I hope the cheap labor was worth it, in a few decades Europe will look like South Africa
>>
>>33482163
>this century

Damn it, I'll be too dead for that.
>>
>>33482163
>I hope the cheap labor was worth it, in a few decades Europe will look like South Africa

You mean the US

Even with all its immigrants, Europe is far less diverse than the US
>>
>>33482076
Kim already has kids and as it stands his purges actually managed to work for thier assumed goal, reduce Chinese influence so he can continue to be crazy.

Also there arent enough nukes with enough tech to deliver through the missile shield unless China backdoors them thier newst generation tactical nukes as a way to test them against US defences and cover thier asses by saying the Norks hacked their systems. Which would be intresting but unlikely.

As it stands Seoul will not be leveled as some people predict, there will be thousands of deaths but in terms of war it will be nothing.

The norks dont have the tunneling capability to do anything but harrass and there is literally no way to get mire than a couple thousand troops through. By the way the US knows about the tunnels, its not hard to spot but its a lot easier to have the exits with artillary dialed in than bothering to tell Fat Boy to knock it off. Only way into South Korea is over land and the border is a 2km minefield/ nature preserve/ artillary range. Literally billions of pounds of explosives are aimed and lace that place, any attempt to break through will be child's play to BRRRRRRRRRT and Nork AA isnt exactly up to snuff.

A war will be over in a month at most with the South being able to steamroll mostly by themselves as they have a much larger technological advantage.
>>
>>33482221
Nope, the way the US treats migrants and the way Europe treats migrants are vastly different and Americans have a much lower tolerance for what migrants can get away with.

Europe also provides far more in the way of government benefits, and you this is probably where they'll get you you'll bleed out financially far faster than the US will.

Also your migrants are more likely to be culturally hostile to you than ours.
>>
>>33482357
>and Americans have a much lower tolerance for what migrants can get away with

proof? the widespread liberalism and opposition to Trump's travel ban suggests otherwise.
>>
>>33478940
He's not even trying to shoulder that AK
>>
When do the resource wars start?

Till then we're just fucking about. When people start fighting for food, water and fuel then it gets really interesting.
>>
>>33483478
Thick ass winter clothes pretty much neccesitate holding up like that.
>>
>>33483478
Kalashnikov no need to hold own rifle
Rifle know where to shoot already
>>
>>33477449
Idk if it will be the next, but I could see a major conflict happening relatively soon in Egypt.
>>
>>33482076

This doesn't sound too bad. I know an influx of Korean qt3.14s as immigrants into Europe would make my views of immigration more tolerant...
>>
>>33477778
This.

Straight-up war between sovereign states just isn't worth it for any side anymore. Diplomatic solutions are far more efficient, and even when it comes to violence, its in the form of small proxy wars. Also the threat of nukes keeps everyone in line.
>>
>>33485951
Most are... homely and fix this with surgery. Also they are hyper materialistic on the southern side and insane in the north.

4/10 maybe visit for comfort women.
>>
>>33477586
We want future wars, not current ones.
>>
>>33477777
>>
>>33477449
North Korea. Those fuckers are in for a shit-kicking, and I unironically think it'll last less than a year unless China decides to fuck all the progress they've been making in order to put all the cards on the table to help their retarded little cousin North Korea. If Russia is included too, which is a distinct possibility, then WWIII will be imminent with several years of war, but I don't think it'll cause more fatalities than WWII unless nukes get involved. No, I figure if anything there will be more wounded but the number of deaths will be lower due to more assault rifles being used with smaller rounds than the 8mm/.303/.30-06/etc. of WWII, plus of course armour, not to mention all the advancements of modern medicine in the past 70+ years.

>>33477457
>>33477468
I doubt it'll be an invasion from without, but rather, a civil war from within. It's a meme, but there is truth in it; "You can't invade mainland America; there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass" or however that Japanese thing goes. A fuckload of civilians would get bent the fuck over and killed because the only nation who TRULY does "well-regulated militia" right is Switzerland, but ultimately the armed rebellion of /k/-style civilians would cause huge casualties to an invading Army as well. Anyways, yeah, American Civil War II. How? Dunno. The Libs HAVE been arming themselves to small degrees though. Perhaps someday they'll go complete spazz, gather together, and instead of causing a huge riot it's a literal "anti-fascist" death squad. Not a race war, not North vs South, but Conservatives vs Liberals. Or as Americans put it, Republicans vs Democrats. Republicans will inevitably win, even without Trump and the US Military.

Another possibility is India vs Pakistan. That shit would be intense as fuck.
>>
>>33482016

Eastern Europe are transit countries. Your arab and African refugees don't stay there for longer than they can. The end target is always Western Europe. Germany, France, England - and thats the reason England has just left the EU. Germany is a hissing handgrenade and France is already burning.

The target countries are chosen for two reasons. One is to get maximal benefits. The other is that they already have relatives in those countries.

Now let's see, where would a desperate Mexican go with his family when the Army decides it is junta time again?
>>
>>33482246
>unless China backdoors them thier newst generation tactical nukes as a way to test them against US defences

The US would know the Chinese gave them the nukes.
Chinas newest nuclear weapons were designed in the 1980s.

>and cover thier asses by saying the Norks hacked their systems.
The US would be able to tell if the DPRK made the nuclear weapons or not.
>>
>>33486715
If the problem becomes acute to the point of a full collapse of the Mexican government then the backlash would be to intern anyone of recent Mexican and Hispanic decent should they become non-compliant, the US has the technology to do so and when it becomes an outright invasion they'll have the will. Appeals to modernity won't work and I say this as a spic, they will round everyone in camps and there is not a damn thing anyone is going to do about it.

But it likely won't happen because the Mexican Government is going to stay propped up no matter what, at least until the border becomes sealed tight enough to contain most of the flow.
>>
>>33486137
We can't do anything with North Korea because of the amount of artillery pointing directly at Seoul.

the minute something happens it's over.

The best bet, is political assassination and replacement.

Kill Kim-Jong and influence a coup by a Chinese sympathizing general.

At least the chinks will be able to keep it in check then but it does make N.K slightlyyy more dangerous but much more predictable.
>>
>>33477581
If you think isis could ever make it into europe your crazy, Also all those refugees had to abandon their homes because of isis, if anything they would fight for europe
>>
>>33486982

Would there be camps? Certainly. Would they swallow up every last refugee crossing the border? Hell no. Compare the US to Turkey, who also absolutely do not want all these refugees. There'd be human smugglers all over the place, many of them Americans out to make a quick buck 'for humanitarian reasons'.

Also I adore your innocent faith in the Mexican government.
>>
>>33487026

I think I am getting a heart attack. ME refugees fighting for Europe. That's about as likely as European govt giving them weapons while they are in Europe.
>>
File: 1480070455337.jpg (13KB, 218x216px) Image search: [Google]
1480070455337.jpg
13KB, 218x216px
>>33487026
> if anything they would fight for europe
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
*Breathes*
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAH

Wow friendo.
>>
>China is rising more and more as a dominant power with growing infulence
>China continues aggression in the south china sea
>US sends navy to cool things down and help out their allies in the region
>China feels US shouldnt get involved, and increases aggression
>Navel warfare ensues
>North korea gets involved because they have been waiting for this moment since forever
>nato gets involved
>whoever wins ensures status as dominant for a while.
either america continues to reign supreme or china takes its place
>>
I bet a trade war between US and everybody.

Then, when people can't afford the trade war anymore, they transition into a forceVforce. probably china

They'll avoid nukes the way the major powers avoided gas weapons in WW2 -- just wait for the other guy to go first and it never happens.

After the US fights for a little while, a few areas on the coast go through a de facto succession to carry on trade. My guess says part of cali.

Hopefully, they get demonized by the new/old government of the US and steamrollered because screw california.

Chinese soldiers suuck but they have too many. Americans have good soldiers and hardware to give them, but production in the US is pretty bad.

the losers: citizens everywhere
>>
>>33487026
Yeah... nah. Nah.

>>33487044
>>33487053
These guys are pretty much on point, even if 53 is kinda being a dick about it. I mean, they're raping Europe's women. What are they going to do, take up arms to protect Europe from ISIS, just so they can rape the women themselves instead of those extremist Muslims? Come on...
>>
>>33487044
>>33487053
>family killed by isis
>home wrecked by isis
>have to walk thousands of miles to get to civilised lands because of isis
>finally get a home and a safe place to live because of europe
>isis invades europe
>"hmm I think i will fight for the people that destroyed my life and kill the people that gave me a new one"
nice logic there
>>
>>33487108
I understand your /pol/ and you like to generalise to excessive amounts, but there are likely more Europeans raping girls than refugees, so what should we get rid of all the europeans from europe, no lets just kill the rapists. Not every muslim is a rapist just like not every yank is fat.
Also you can only run for so long before you take arms and fight back against the people oppressing you, in this case isis.
>>
>>33487116
90% of them didn't even come from places ISIS has been. Continue getting fooled.
>>
>>33487116
>>family killed by EU/US
>>home wrecked by EU/US
>>have to walk thousands of miles to get to civilised lands because of EU/US
>>finally get a home and a safe place to live because of the stupidity of europe
>>isis invades europe
>>"hmm I think i will fight for the people that destroyed my life"
>>
>>33487116

Know what? Give me a Kurd who is about to go back to Syria or Iraq and take up the fight with ISIS, and provide the credentials from someone in power over there that he really is one of them - and I'll fill up his car with goods to help him.

Now the Somalians and Moroccans down in my capital who do all that gang violence and drug smuggling... I want them out of my country. At gun point. And I would be glad to get a chance to help out with this too.
>>
>>33487148
Never been to /pol/ before. The rest of your reply is dismissed.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 680x1024px
>>33487026
That's the worst opinion so far on this thread
>>
>>33478685
The difference is that those empires never successfully infiltrated other cultures. Sure, they imposed military might and forced religion down others' throats, but they didn't change their culture; their lifestyle. Go to any first-world nation that isn't America. There'll be a McDonalds. a Wal-Mart, an ad for an American musician, an American program on the television, an iPhone in nearly every pocket, an American clothing item on nearly every back.

Those empires may have colonized and imperialized, but they never globalized.
>>
>>33487034
I don't believe in the Mexican government, I believe in the massive amount of money pumped into it and the general political apathy of the average Mexican. A South American collapse isn't far off and the Mexican government would probably bend over backwards if they can get funding for thier own Southern Wall, especially with Venezuala falling apart.

Mexicans fancy themselves hard but they aren't cannibal Max Max survior hard and when the chaos ensues and they start pouring up north a wall wont seem so racist.
>>
>>33487528
You forgot facebook
>>
Suidi civil war.

Competing royal families.
>>
>>33487648
Saudi
>>
>China sets sail for Taiwan, liberals in the US quote One China, let it happen
>NK takes the opportunity to launch a couple of missiles at SK, citizens starve before they can complete the invasion
>American civilians notice the new season of Survivor
>>
>>33487566

Heh. Mexican politicians care for little else than money already. So does the Mexican generals. And the source of this money are drug traffickers. Once one of these power factors get too strong or too weak, the balance tips over and shit will hit the fan. It's just a question of who finds it useful to be at the top.
>>
Unlikely but maybe the war in Donbass escalating. That conflict was max comfy to follow.
>>
File: 1427142424093.jpg (236KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1427142424093.jpg
236KB, 1000x1000px
>>33487026
>if anything they would fight for Europe
are you another libcuck that thinks Europe is oh so superior to us with all their refugees?
>>
>>33487206
But itz dey culcha. Dey dindu nuffin wrong
>>
File: IMG_6991.jpg (58KB, 457x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6991.jpg
58KB, 457x381px
>>33487608
>a Jewish invention
>a Jewish invention that bans you for criticizing Islam or crime-rates amongst blacks

No thanks.
>>
>>33487528
Yes Anon, your country that is barely 250 years old is surely going to be the first one in the whole history of mankind to never fall.

The levels of delusion you are displaying are off the charts. Call me back when USA is at least 1000 years old. As it is now, it's barely a nation yet.
>>
Turkey
>>
File: feels good man.jpg (58KB, 680x772px) Image search: [Google]
feels good man.jpg
58KB, 680x772px
>>33477457
>>33477468
my body is ready
>>
File: 1463676106173.jpg (10KB, 282x310px) Image search: [Google]
1463676106173.jpg
10KB, 282x310px
>mfw the world is gonna become like metal gear solid 4
>>
>>33489021
>spoiler tags don't work on /k/ and I forgot to drop my shitposting name from /vg/

how do I delet
>>
>>33487421
>>33487759
Most moderate muslims consider isis an enemy, How is it so inconceivable that people would fight against their enemy when their homes are being invaded (Even though isis would never make it into Europe). This has nothing to do with nationalism or race its defending your home, and for refugees its about revenge. Sure there would probably be some defectors and its likely that some would work in the black market but its undoubtable that if europe was invaded by isis that a good portion of muslims and refugees would fight against them.
>>
>>33481788
Kurdistan when
>>
>>33477581
>marshal law
>>
>>33482624
You're thinking big liberal cities (NYC, LA). Consider the US is a huge place where in a lot of places immigrant jack assery won't be tolerated. That's the good and bad part about an overall police force that can get away with a lot. They can harass segments of population if they are not conforming to norms as opposed to say a place like Sweden where police seem like cucks.
>>
File: muslim shariah poll3.png (11KB, 405x294px) Image search: [Google]
muslim shariah poll3.png
11KB, 405x294px
>>33490266
Bullshit. There are no moderate Muslims.
>>
>>33490393

phil i fucking swear if you make another threadlong train of thought
RAPING
LITTLE
BOYS
im going to convert to being muslim and jihad your never served ass into the pacific ocean
>>
>>33490393
theres no doubt that some muslims have ill views, but that still doesnt refute my point. Also none of the muslims from your pic involve euro muslims just ones that have been brought up in a culture that favour those barbaric punishments.
>>
South China Sea or even Taiwan
India and Pakistan
Baltic nations vs Russia
Nigeria
>Slow burner
Central Asian countries (the stans) being caught in a conflict between any of the surrounding major powers
>>
>>33477778
Uhhh, Trump isn't afraid. So, South China Sea.

Russia backed down from Ukraine because they got what they wanted.

Al Qaeda / ISIS will mutate again and be back later.
>>
>>33478883

God I hope so. Only problem is there's too many ways it can be split on which parties are the belligerents. Instead I'm hoping for a coup
>>
>US and Russia vs EU and ISIS
>>
File: 1.png (20KB, 171x336px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
20KB, 171x336px
>>33490393

>there are no moderate muslims

Your own graph would seem to suggest otherwise. Seeing as how Turkey is a predominately Muslim country and few of them agree with barbaric Islamic punishments

>also mfw even fucking Nigeria's population is more reasonable than Pakistan's
>>
File: 1457893057234.png (256KB, 547x422px) Image search: [Google]
1457893057234.png
256KB, 547x422px
Ok, putting on my tinfoil hat for this one, but it is just a theory I've been working out recently.

>Russian melding happens indeed in favor of Trump
>but not for any obvious reason
>Russian support worldwide would have very stern opposition from those in NATO/EU/US
>executive order lifting the sanctions on Russia wouldn't really be a benefit big enough for causing this shitstorm
>so this leaves no discernible cause for the Russians to do this, except to cause chaos
>stimulating the divide between the left and right causes potential destabilization
>if Trump gets impeached over this, then the entire cabinet is in question, further destabilizing the nation
>Forcing someone into the role of president would completely upset either side of the political system as there are no moderates that would be chosen. If it is a democrat, then the right raises hell that it is unfair that there is not a vote held and vice versa.
>there would be no chance to hold an election as it would leave the country without leadership
>this massive destabilization of the US is done in an effort for the Russians to pull some shit that could only be done when NATO is severely weakened without the ability to call upon the US for assistance

The Russians have pulled this shit to keep the US back when they try to start WWIII.
>>
>>33478962
Almost all the lmtvs in my unit are woodland painted. And there are plenty of strykers that are green
>>
>>33491695
I choked on my fucking coffee.
>>
>>33491784
It's quarter after 8
Why the fuck are you drinking coffee?
>>
>>33491699
Moderate muslims are those who are fine with people getting stoned for luls, they just wont do it themselves.
>>
>>33491794
>oh no, I can sleep because I drank coffee before bed
Are you a woman in your mid to late 60s?
>>
>>33491794
>>33491784
Why are you drinking it? Eat the grounds, pussy. Constantly extract caffeine as it is digested.
>>
>>33491819
No, I just don't drink coffee and the only person I know that drinks coffee throughout the day is a mentally retarded wop who barks like a dog
>>
>>33491805

Kinda like how I'm fine with gays but won't march in a parade for/with them?
>>
>>33491855
Kind of. They don't want to be part of that element of their religion, but know that it is equally wrong to speak out against it. So they choose to ignore it and not partake so that they can remain neutral in their culture.
>>
>>33487689
>That conflict was max comfy to follow.

Maybe for you. My family friends and I had relatives and friends that live in that region. Not so comfy when you're worrying that all your friends' babushkas are about to get fucked.
>>
>>33487116
8/10 but just in case you're actually retarded, most muslims in Europe come from places outside the control of ISIS. Secondly, as shown by Pew, the children of muslim immigrants tend to hold more radical beliefs than their parents.
Finally, there are many muslims in europe who sympathized with or were agents of, ISIS or some other group before they came to europe.
>>
>>33490266
Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).
http://www.pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60

Please stop being a quisling.
>>
>>33490591
see
>>33492424
Younger Muslims in western countries have more radical views than their parents.
>>
>>33477449
probably 4th reich
>>
File: watch yourself.jpg (117KB, 392x469px) Image search: [Google]
watch yourself.jpg
117KB, 392x469px
>>33477449
I see a couple of possibilities. I can't say I know how things will shake down though
>South China Sea
>Destabilization of Europe
>South African civil war
>Scramble for Africa 2
>US/Chinese proxy violence in Pakistan and Myanmar
>The end of North Korea
>Resource wars in Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia, and Siberia
>Worsening of the stability of several Latin American states
Things could get rocky fellas. Or not. I don't know the details any of these potential flashpoints
>>
>>33492607
Those are all the potential flashpoints. Whether they pan out is the thing. Europe is kind of doubtful, shit might get rough but I highly doubt that it will turn into true destabilization like South America. Scramble for Africa is kind of doubtful as well, unless there is a resource war amongst major countries making it necessary. Venezuela seems to be on the cusp of something big, probably will just be a localized civil war at the absolute most, but it could start rocking shit in the rest of the continent.
>>
>>33477449
Taiwan
>>
>>33487026
What you don't understand is the refugees ARE ISIS. Look up pew research polls on attitudes of Muslims towards western beliefs.
>>
>>33490591
""""SOME""""
>implying the rapefugees aren't migrating from the barbaric cultures in the pic
>implying they're migrating to get away and not just for free monies
>implying they're not mostly fighting aged men
Whew lad, you have a lot of research to do.
>>
>>33491855
You it's called being an Islamist instead of a jihadist. You just help vote the jihadists into power and support jihadists policies.
>>
My money is on an Indo-Pakistani War in the next few years, likely over Kashmir. China may or may not get involved. I'll go one further and bet that the Pakis will push the button this time around once the Indians get too far into Pakistan. Millions will die once India retaliates and escalates to strategic level.

While there will certainly be a massive push for nuclear disarmament after that, I also suspect that we will see greater nuclear profileration over the 2020s. Iran will get the bomb. Then so will Saudi Arabia and Turkey. Poland might try to get nukes if Russia gets too uppity. Ditto with Japan and Taiwan in regards to China.

When the post-Soviet bosses die off in Eurasia, expect Russia to go on a conquering spree. I expect little real conflict, essentially being Crimea en-masse; Russia will send in troops to protect Russian interests while installing puppet governments. I expect a near-reconstitution of the Soviet Union by 2030, albeit not quite so centralized - something more akin to the "Sovereign Union" proposed by Gorbachev right before the coup.

There will be wars in South America. The past 24 hours we have seen mass unrest in Venezuela and Paraguay as governments get more authoritarian. This will get worse over the next few years.

There will be unrest in Europe. As the migrant crisis continues, and the terrorist attacks continue, and the EU collapses around them, there will be riots in the streets pitting citizens against migrants. The police and military will likely side with the citizens, and may even overthrow the pro-migrant governments. I expect this to start in France.

The Middle East will remain the worst place in the world. I expect World War III to start here in the 2030s-2040s. The United States and the resurgent Russian Federation (possibly with the help of China) will continue their proxy wars until finally something will give. It will be short, but bloody. It may or may not escalate to an exchange.
>>
>>33488880
>m- muh heritage
>m- muh culture

And look where that got you. Stay mad that a baby nation took over for you, island nigger.
>>
>>33493393
>Indo-Pakistani War in the next few years, likely over Kashmir
Why? I knew the place was simmering, but I hadn't heard of any recent brinksmanship.
>>
>>33493393
>The past 24 hours we have seen mass unrest in Venezuela and Paraguay
The past 24 hours? Can I get a source on this? This sounds interesting.
>>
>>33487076
Yeah, but what does each nation BECOME in the midst of it all?

China has pressure at home, their people have more to "get woke" about than anyone's.

Meanwhile Yankie doodles fight over which image bird is best and what super weapons are the neatest.

I mean, I worry about the USA becoming a shitty little dictatorship, but that'd be more likely if we lost, not during the fight.

Meanwhile, what happens to China while we throwdown.

They are totally ok with nukes because they seem to think of people like insects. It's awful. So we just gotta beat their nukes.

Then murrica really reigns supreme and doesn't even try, again.

Star Wars ain't a joke, not unless we have absolutely no intelligent people left at all.
>>
>>33490266
>>33490266
Silence, filthy liberal swine.
>>
File: IMG_8235.jpg (215KB, 1600x1496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8235.jpg
215KB, 1600x1496px
>>33488880
>Tfw the US has only been around for 250 years and it's the global military superpower

Thanks for reminding us of our supremacy in the incoming world wars.
>>
File: 1.gif (30KB, 600x492px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
30KB, 600x492px
>>33477449
US. After Donnie is deposed, he'll encourage an uprising of dumb-dumbs which will be Civil War II, but this time it will end up being a proxy war between Russia and China, the remaining superpowers when we're in ruins.
>>
>>33487528
Do you like Mexican food?
>>
>>33495479
Muslim plz.
>>
>>33495479
>t. Butt hurt spic
>>
>>33481756
Still too local of a war. Sure Aboo and Apoo both have nukes, they might even use them, but too local of a conflict

>>33481788
The way Russia is continuing right now, they don't even have a budget come 2020. Most of Russia's treasury is getting empty. Still they will continue to be a major threat to sovereignty and safety in Europe. Putin is using cheap tactics to influence policy and world events, and his tactics have proven to be very effective. He is a patient man.

For instance, Putin uses Erdogan, since Mr. Madturk has 180'ied on Europe, calling their NATO allies all kinds of dumb shit. Merkel is getting fed up with him. EU/NATO is dealt another blow, leaving it more and more crumbling if Turkshitistan gets booted out of NATO. Next on the (s)hitlist: get the Belarussian dictator replaced by a more reliable Russian-aligned leader, or just annex it Crimea-style. After that, any Eastern European country, probably NATO member, but only if the global political situation is so bad that US wouldn't come to aid (for instance when they are already tied up in a China-Nork conflict)

North Korea will just continue their stalemate, for as long as possible. Why not make use of any extra time to build more bombs and perfect the ones you have? THAAD will keep MRBM's from reaching SK/Jap targets, and North Korea knows if it would launch one of their missiles or start shelling Seoul, they'd get immediate military response. NK is trying to coax the US to carry out a pre-emptive strike, demonizing the US in the international theater. NK can't do shit apart from increasing their military buildup. US can't do shit apart from increasing their military build-up. North Korea has to shit the bed first before the US should do anything

>>33482246
China wouldn't allow South Korea to take the North, they like their buffer zone too much
>>
>>33493393
Capp'd, however I don't think Poland or Japan would be allowed to get nukes however. KSA already has nukes if I recall an Oppenheimer thread correctly

>>33483583
This

>>33495309
this, didn't know it was so hairy
>>
>>33495608
>KSA already has nukes if I recall an Oppenheimer thread correctly

That is a personal opinion.
>>
File: 1489796668488.png (245KB, 1465x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1489796668488.png
245KB, 1465x1209px
>>33477778
THIS
Sadly....
I sadly think peace is inevitable.
As humans evolve they are more willing to talk things out then to resort to fighting. Not to mention the threat of nuclear war basically disables any major war anyway.

And the biggest factor is MONEY.
We all trade with each other and rely on money and nobody eamts their shit fucked with.
No other country really has the means to attack anyone for any reason.

We will continue to step into 3rd world shitholes to help liberate people but I dont even see anything like Iraq even happening....

> war is over
>>
>>33495309

Late last year there was a bit of a standoff when a whole bunch of Indian soldiers in Kashmir were killed by Pak-sponsored jihadists. India responded by raiding Pakistan to kill the terrorists. The two exchanged artillery fire for a bit, and then it largely burnt out. However, unrest in Kashmir continues to today:

http://kashmirreader.com/2017/04/01/valley-protests-chadoora-killings/

http://kashmirreader.com/2017/04/01/militants-attack-army-convoy-in-kashmir/

>>33495324

Two days ago Venezuela's top court dissolved Congress in an effective coup. They are now reversing their decision after days of protests. Goes to show how unstable Venezuela is getting as its economy collapses.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-39468045

Last night in Paraguay, protesters set fire to Congress after a bill was introduced to allow the reelection of the President (something explicitly banned by their constitution. One protester has died in clashes with police.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-39465064
>>
>>33490266
>moderate muslims
So what do they only half explode or something?
>>
>>33477449
venezuela, south africa, or turkey
>>
>globalists panicking over trump and nationalists
>rothschilds plunge world economies in attempt to force digital one-world currency
>worthless niggers, spics, muslims and other subhuman leftist fodder enraged over lack of welfare
>civil wars break out in 1st world nanny state countries
>bad players like north korea take advantage and begin trying to bomb south korea or japan
>north korea gets vaporized
>commie nations gang up on south korea/japan and threaten US
>europe unable to do anything, too many natives being slaughtered by muslims
>US too busy dragging leftist trash into the streets for burning to care about the norks/commies
>jews remove kebab from temple mount, build 3rd temple
>central and south america descend into rape/murder/drug capital of the planet
>entire world almost indistinguishable from africa
>civil wars raging all over planet
>billions dying from war, famine, plague, suicide, natural disasters
>anti-christ reveals himself, promises to fix all the problems
>jews begin daily oblation offer at third temple
>anti-christ steps foot in temple, declares himself god and demands to be worshiped
>supported in united nations by false prophet pope, the only religious leader with a seat on the UN
>anti-christ devices one world government, one world digital currency, one world common law
>human race ordered to take the mark on their right hand or forehead for currency exchange
>true christians around the world refuse
>jesus returns, removes christians from planet
>satanic media pretends aliens removed "le evil chrischunz holding civilization back"
>anti-christ wages war against people who refuse both God and the mark of the beast
>jesus returns again, steps foot on temple mount, sets off cataclysmic global earthquake leveling every building and wall on the planet
>christ and his army assembles on field of megiddo outside jerusalem to stomp anti-christ and his army of fedora tipping retards (think antifa with airsofts)

Read Revelation.
>>
>>33477449
Here are a few ideas :
Us civil war v2
Russia vs Balkans ( & nato maybe idk )
Venezuela
China , Hong kong
Singapore , Indonesia
Middle east (maybe besides Daesh theres no real reason to be there)
Belgium Netherlands ( If the Netherlands manage to find some ammunition )
>>
>>33477449
Allies vs Germany because the fucking EU is trying to go full united states of europe, something that the people of my continent would never accept (outside of Germany and Sweden obviosly).
>>
>>33481879
losing*
lose*
>>
>>33490266
>moderate muslims
top kek. ive never seen a muslim disaproving ISIS. when there is an attack they just say oh poor people but never condenm ISIS. I know a couple of "moderate muslims" and you know what they've told me when there was the 1st attack in Paris? nowadays society is not listening to the profets words.
>>
>>33477449
either in western Europe as a massive multi country civil war style war against islam or Korean War 2.

or both
>>
>>33498179
this
>>
>>33478618
we already had one of these

>>33479563
>The USA has no interest in governing over Mexican territory.
We already do. Where do you think the southwestern states came from.
>>
>>33487528
romans and greeks didnt change culture? are you high?
>>
>>33490266
the fuck do consider a moderate muslim and how many of them do you think are actually here right now
>>
>>33477449
CHYNA
>>
>>33498556
Nigga people STILL dye thier hair red in bumfuck parts of the middle east because of some long ago great conquerer named Alexander.
>>
>>33493393
This is unnervingly realistic and a very possible future
>>
>>33491755
Seeing how russia is improving their defense and there actually beeing ties with russians in the us election, I'd not be suprised if russia is going to pull something unexpected out of the blue in this time of huge destablization in the united states.

I can't tell if it is either them trying to prevent a new war, by making sure Hillary didn't win, or engaging into a war by dividing the country to get a chance on beeing the new world police.
>>
>>33487026
just do the math and you will see that the global jihad consists of roughly 20 million potential fighters. If you think ISIS is anywhere near being 'finished' you haven't been paying attention.
>>
>>33487148
I had cockroaches move into one of my flats once. I did not waste the time nor resources to distinguish the good cockroaches from the bad because they are just cockroaches after all.

If you discriminate about who the good cockroaches are or aren't, before you know it, you will be surrounded by cockroaches because they breed like motherfuckers and it will be you who is now the refugee from your own home.
>>
>>33481788
>Former NSA chief Michael Hayden thinks countries like Iraq, Syria, Libya and the likes are going to cease being countries they are today.

He's probably right, but you know what's ironic(or rather telling)?
Breaking up the Middle East as it was partitioned by the Sykes -Picot Agreement of 1916 has been the MAIN goal of ISIS all along.
>>
>>33490393
American conservatives probably have similar views when it comes to crime and punishment.
>>
>>33490266
>moderate Muslims
I thought this meme is already over.
>>
>>33491633
I don't see a US coup as something to hope for. If anything it would be the deep state, alphabet soup agencies, and the executive branch overthrowing everything else because they're the only ones who have real physical power. We'd just end up with an extremely fascist war mongering propagandist authoritarian right junta (which never ends well).
>>
>>33485951
South Koreans are ugly and smell like cabbage
>>
war against Islam in the next 20 years.
>>
>>33487101
>My guess says part of cali.

When the "calexit" movement started I and some other people got tasked with figuring out what's the 99% scenario was if they succeeded. The "country of california" would be starting off with the following:

>No recognized currency
>a mountain of debt/entitlements that they'd need to negotiate on
>no organized military
>several sovereign nations within their borders (various tribes)
>About a third of the fighting capacity of a foreign nation already within their borders
>a very pro-U.S. insurgency starting up within the week in the central san joaquin valley

Honestly it's an untenable position to be in.
>>
File: 1473478888098b.jpg (21KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1473478888098b.jpg
21KB, 427x427px
>>33491755
Consider me spooked, Dale.
>>
>>33501500
Muslims are actual natural Republican voters.

But Republicans hate them, so that scares them away.
>>
>>33503112
>Muslims are actual natural Republican voters.
t. neocon
>>
>>33503112
>Muslims are actual natural Republican voters
They don't believe in lending and even the successful mid east counties are built around top down central government control.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_economics
>an ideology of economics based on the teachings of Islam that takes a middle ground between the systems of Marxism and capitalism.

Yea, in the western world it's called socialism.

For the next wars we will see a series of civil wars. In order for it to be a big war it has to be in a major player like China or India. If one breaks out in a large country things could lead to a wider conflict.
>>
>>33503545
China and India duking it out against each other would be good for the future of the planet. They both need a good culling.
>>
>>33500821
There has been literal millions of dollars in finding out there is no fucking connection, Clinton ran a shitty campaign that even with her house nigger running surveillence on Trump couldn't save.

Russians are shitty but for the most part they just want to sell oil and funnel money to thier elites, the only conspiracy is the Trotski hold outs still in government.
>>
>>33477449
That's a tough question really. With the Army ramping up training of Armor brigades and wanting to expand from 16 to 20, command was expecting to go to war with Russia or China within the next few years. It depends on who makes the first strike.
>>
>>33478618
The Peso keeps tanking. I can see it happening.
>>
>>33505503
Theyre doing that deliberstly to try and bring in interest of the Chinks, who are also beginning to outsource thier heavy industry.
>>
File: mexico.png (123KB, 572x323px) Image search: [Google]
mexico.png
123KB, 572x323px
>>33486982
The amount of recent (2-3 generations?) Mexican/Hispanic immigrants in the US numbers in the tens of millions. I have severe doubts the US can afford to intern 5 to 10% of their total population in a monetary, economic, or political sense.
>>
>>33503799
There is no connection with trump and russia but actually others involved in the election have had connections to russia, look it up pal
>>
File: observing.jpg (29KB, 649x366px) Image search: [Google]
observing.jpg
29KB, 649x366px
>>33477449
>mfw shitposting on /k/ from my super secret underground bunker while waiting for the resource wars to begin
>>
Civil Wars in the Whole West. Leftist and culturally rich invaders against the native white population.
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.