[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are videogames when you're in the navy? i mean, you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

There are videogames when you're in the navy?
i mean, you stay on the ships so much time, there are videogames? are they any good or are ps1 videogames?
>>
>>33475794
yes. board games and model making are also popular, especially on submarines
>>
>>33475807
I mean, Battleship is one of the most popular boardgames of all time. I still play it occasionally
>>
>>33475794

I used to play my PSP when in the Navy back in 2009
>>
>>33475815
>play battleship
>in a ship
Oh god the irony
>>
>>33475902
a buddy of mine used to play minesweeper like mad and he was an EOD tech
>>
but is it worth the isolation of the marine?
>>
>>33475794
>There are videogames when you're in the navy?
There was a Camarilla Chapter on a carrier.

Camarilla, if you weren't enough of a nerd to know, was a literal vampire larp. It was big in its day but it had a bad rep with other gamers.

I've heard of quite a lot of d&d groups on carriers and shit. All you need is five guys with a similar shift schedule and a table. Dice, pen&paper are fuck all to carry around and everyone uses pdf rulebooks these days anyway.
>>
>>33476136
so, only board games? also, i doubt any boad gamer would go for navy, btw
>>
>>33476136
I'm trying to imagine a bunch of marines larping as vampires and going around biting eachother on the carrier. Never mind, I succeeded. I forgot. Marines.
>>
>>33476271
I don't think branch determines what board games you like
>>
>>33475902
You don't know what irony means.
>>
>>33476517
board gamers usually are eating cheetos and playing skyrim at home theyre fatto
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.