[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question about trapping: Is there anything more to it than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3144.jpg (134KB, 750x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3144.jpg
134KB, 750x726px
Question about trapping:

Is there anything more to it than putting bait in the set trap? Any pointers to help be successful?
>>
What are you trapping? With furbearers it's usually only lure, I have trapped minks over Skrat meat before, though
>>
>>33472231
>What are you trapping?
This.
>>
inb4 trap fetishists (they're gay but won't admit it)
>>
It is also way more complicated than that. You have to know where your target species is going to be, what is going to attract them to the trap, and how to set up your trapline for efficiency. Your state probably has a trappers' group, this group probably puts on a clinic where you will learn what to do and get your license. This ain't durr huntin over a pile of corn, you gotta know your shit.
>>
http://www.trapperman.com
>>
>>33472242
feminine penis is not gay
>>
>>33472242
Fucking a trap is a homosexual act but fucking them doesn't make you a homosexual.

It is a taboo kink for straight men who want something "different", and is close enough to heterosexuality that they don't feel inherently grossed out by it.

You are fucking a man. You are attracted to specifically female features. You are having gay sex, but you are straight.
>>
>>33472086
Risky, but very profitable if done right. Not hard either, shit practically sells itself.
>>
>>33473266
>having gay sex doesn't make you gay
The delusion is strong.
>>
>>33473422
>Having gay sex inherently makes you gay
This insecurity is strong.
What do you think goes down in prisons?
>>
>>33473450
Is that you're deal? You fucked men in prison and can't come to grips with the fact that you're gay?
>>
File: 1490397287198.png (291KB, 521x645px)
1490397287198.png
291KB, 521x645px
>>33473533
No, that was my example.

My deal is I like kinky shit sometimes and traps do it for me on occasion, but I can't get off to men that aren't feminine, don't wear makeup, and aren't dressed like girls. In fact the idea of it repulses me. Pretty sure I'm not gay, but whatever, be retarded bud.
>>
>>33473533
>Is that you are deal?

Don't be such a fag, Anon.
>>
File: 1408873347826.jpg (77KB, 384x384px)
1408873347826.jpg
77KB, 384x384px
Homophobia is completely normal. Homosexuality basically is the full embodiment of people who can't control themselves.

This is to be feared because the most warlike people on earth were and are homosexuals. Just like their inability to be content with what they have, thus making war; the inability to control sexual appetites stems from the same lack of self-control.

Therefore, homophobia is completely normal.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.