[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>glock is unsafe because it doesn't have an external

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_7517.jpg (79KB, 420x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7517.jpg
79KB, 420x309px
>glock is unsafe because it doesn't have an external safety

Neither does your sig
>>
Go kill yourself for making this pointless thread
Sage in all fields
>>
>>33467396
Let it go

Sig paid a metric asston to get that contract. Theres very little we can do about it now.
>>
File: sig twins.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
sig twins.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>33467396
>Neither does your sig
but that's wrong you retard
>>
File: Gaston Glock 2.jpg (49KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
Gaston Glock 2.jpg
49KB, 600x386px
>>33467451
Glock himself is actually pretty much an asshole if anecdotal reports are to be believed. He is of the opinion that his gun is perfect and getting the OK to modify it in order to cater to specific customers is said to be very hard. Gotta love the man even more if that's true.
>>
>>33467663
Thats because he's correct in thinking that.
The new glock that was issued to the FBI with their requested changes failed on some tests.

Keep in mind that this is coming from the same retarded agency that requested the .40S&W, only to switch back to 9x19.
>>
>>33467832
>The new glock that was issued to the FBI with their requested changes failed on some tests.
where are pics of the Gen5? Or should I really say Gen 2.5
>>
Oh sure but when i suggest removing the trigger safety everyone loses their minds
>>
File: IMG_1356.jpg (57KB, 495x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1356.jpg
57KB, 495x660px
>>33467852
Here

They went full retard and demanded they remove the grooves and add a enlarged magwell. I know theres at least 1-2 more changes but it didn't satisfy apparently.
>>
File: g17m fbi.jpg (422KB, 1500x1067px) Image search: [Google]
g17m fbi.jpg
422KB, 1500x1067px
>>33467852
>>33467832
yeah, but most of these changes were cosmetic. you ahve to wonder who fucked up to make the guns unreliable and what happened. it's not compareable to the safety-P320 by Sig which is a major alteration. ofc, a cross bolt trigger safety and a thumb safety have previously been tried in Glocks too but one can only imagine the Hitler-esque rants Glock must have given...

>>33467832
>Thats because he's correct in thinking that.

I agree. The Glock is by far the best gun you can have.
>>
>>33467873
are the slides on the 17M still flying off?
>>
>>33467873
I thought they demanded that the thumb-rest/"match target" thumbpad be removed as well? And that looks like its got interchangable backstraps as well?

>>33467901
I can see major teething issues from going ambi-slide release. and wtf? only a 2-pin lower?
>>
another glock thread
kys
>>
>>33467439
Careful about saying that you are saging, I've literally been banned twice for "abusing the report system and using sage in all fields" (reporting off topic garbage, saging and saying that I was)

Mods are fucking dumb jizzlickers
>>
>>33467999
This

Regardless of the threads topic, the mods for /k/ are utter trash.
>>
>>33467396
Op here I wasn't mainly ripping on sigs. I'm just sick of the logic that some people have: "double action is my safety" and then proceed to shit on the glock about being unsafe for cc or duty

Also the full size barrel on the p320 looks good but the 3.5" barrel makes me want to vomit
>>
>External Safety
>FNP .45
Nope.
>.454 casull
Maximum nope.

Safeties are for people that don't practice good handling proceedures.
>>
>>33467999
It's literally against the rules to say you are reporting someone.
>>
>>33468667
reported
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Fuck safeties
>>
>>33467396
Fuck off with your MUH SAFETY bullshit, it's literally a whogivesafuck feature and I like safeties on my rifle and 1911

sage
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.