[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I got into an altercation with her and saw her reaching into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: _20170329_094938.jpg (337KB, 1080x1038px) Image search: [Google]
_20170329_094938.jpg
337KB, 1080x1038px
If I got into an altercation with her and saw her reaching into her handbag would I be justified in drawing?
>>
>>33465218
>If I got into an altercation with her and saw her reaching into her handbag would I be justified in drawing?
depending on state law, getting into an altercation with a woman in the first place is retarded and you should feel retarded.
>>
>>33465231
Have you ever had a gf ? Most woman are not always easy to deal with
>>
>>33465303
yes, a couple.
>Most woman are not always easy to deal with
Then don't deal with the retarded ones.
>>
>>33465218

I'd draw the second I saw a woman with those talons walk up to me
>>
>>33465218
You'd be justified in fucking her
>>
>>33465218
I like those pants
>>
>>33465303
Comments like this remind me how low-brow this board really is
>>
>>33466728
Second
If you can even classify those garments as "pants"
>>
>>33466747
maybe you would feel more comfortable on reddit, friend
>>
>>33465231
Honestly this. Pretty much anywhere you go, women are sacred cows that are untouchable no matter what they do
>>
With those nails, i would draw even if only her hands would get near me. Remember, even a single scratch can give you AIDS.
>>
>>33467330
That is completely false
>>
You got into an altercation with that prostitute ? You refuse to pay for that sucky fucky?
>>
>>33465218

>her

That said I want those pants. 80s sunset strip as fuck.
>>
>>33465218
I can see her pubic hair
>>
>>33467747
*stretch marks
>>
>>33467747
That's my fetish
>>
>>33467415
you don't know where those nails have been...
>>
Depends.
Google Pre-assaultive behaviors. Plus she has to meet Intent (reaching into purse) Opportunity (Meeting with you) and Capability (Last part it's an unknown) Research use of deadly force fgt
>>
>>33466728
>spot the heterosexual
>>
>>33465218
Why are you getting into altercations with hookers?
>>
>>33465218
So, can women's "fashion" do whatever, regardless of negative/false impressions?
>>
>>33465218
>that photo
Everything in that photo is absolutely disgusting.

Everything.
>>
>>33465303
>women aren't easy to deal with
>therefore gotta draw on them

Jesus christ cletus, how are you still alive? You sure you don't get into a firefight every time the checkout chump dosen't bag your groceries fast enough?
>>
>>33472281
I think it would be just like drawing for anyone in a polarized glasses, Polo and bdus with a hat with velcro get up.

or drawing on anyone with a biker club jacket or leathers on.

or drawing on anyone with a hunting knife on their belts.

why the fuck are you fighting people?
>>
>>33465218

well shes black so, yes
>>
>>33465218
>her
>>
>>33466747
You're on fucking 4chan. I don't know why you faggots try making it something it isn't. There are plenty of places for /gentlemen/ such as yourself to bitch about manners that aren't here.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.