[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

been thinking about buying pic related but can't find one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: vp70.jpg (113KB, 799x534px) Image search: [Google]
vp70.jpg
113KB, 799x534px
been thinking about buying pic related but can't find one anywhere, anybody know where i could find one?
>>
File: vp70-05.png (2MB, 1250x1203px) Image search: [Google]
vp70-05.png
2MB, 1250x1203px
>>33463608
They're around.
Usually around $5-700.
Gunbroker and Gunauction - check them daily.

They are not popular, so you should have a good chance of not getting into a bidding war.

What they say about the trigger is true. It sucks.

However, they're simple, easy to clean, and despite the trigger, fun to shoot.

I'd call you a moron for not even doing basic research, but I'll just sort of imply it this time.

Good luck.
>>
>>33463704
Oh, and extra mags will run you $75-90.
>>
I just saw one on either cincinnati or columbus armslist (cant remember which city). It might be worth contacting him and seeing if he'll ship
>>
>>33463712
You know what they say.

Extra mags
are for fags
>>
>>33463704
I had an airsoft version, and everything this guy said is true.
>>
>>33463714
It might have been dayton also. I browsed for a while
>>
I have one. $350 shipped to your FFL if you want it. Posted it on the BST thread a couple of times.

One mag. I can upload some pics if you want.
>>
>>33463704
thanks man i'll have to keep an eye out
>>33463721
i thought airsoft vp70s were discontinued or something
>>
Hm, didn't know it's straight blowback. Wonder how heavy is the slide.
>>
>>33463736

Go for it.
>>
>>33463608
That looks like a Hi-Point redesign
>>
>>33463789
That's the Grand-daddy High Point.
>>
>>33463789
Kek that's what I thought too
>>
>>33463789

I don't know what HK was thinking about when they did that. Nothing about that gun make any sense.

But it was in Aliens and thus, I crave it.
>>
>>33463779

Will do shortly.

>>33463789

It's essentially a Hi-Point 20+ years before Hi-Point came out. There are only a handful of moving parts and it's double action only.

Also for some reason has a Cross-Bolt safety, which isn't really needed due to the trigger pull. It's pretty cheesy by HK standards but this was a revolutionary product for them.
>>
>>33463608
I only remember this gun exists when I play Resident Evil 2 2bh
>>
>>33463821

It does actually. Keep in mind that it was originally a military weapon (The 'Z' is the civilian designation) and the trigger wasn't an issue with the three round burst on the stock assembly. Furthermore, the trigger pull was a selling point to policemen of the era as a safer option.

It's also straight blowback, hence the heavier slide. Real simple concept. Magazine is also simple in that it's designed like a SMG/MG mag and loads as such (ex: like an AR).

Keep in mind that it is somewhat similar to the HK4, which was the first pistol made by HK, and HK was started by three former Mauser engineers.

Alex Seidel, who designed the HK4, also designed the Mauser HSc. And some will say that the VP70 had some influences from the Mauser Volkspistole that was developed near the end of the war.

FWIW, I own a 1980 VP70 and a 1991 Glock 20. The polymer on the VP70 has held up far better than the Glock, yet is over a decade older.
>>
>>33463736
I'm interested for $350, got pics?
>>
File: vp70z.jpg (2MB, 3034x2141px) Image search: [Google]
vp70z.jpg
2MB, 3034x2141px
>>
File: 1.jpg (2MB, 3286x2063px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2MB, 3286x2063px
>>33464191
>>
File: 2.jpg (3MB, 3177x2551px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
3MB, 3177x2551px
>>33464201
>>
>>33463821
Idea was to have compact simple sub gun that can be used as pistol if needed
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.