[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Or-eh-gun report in! Where do you guys shoot? Tell me about what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: oregon.png (98KB, 718x535px) Image search: [Google]
oregon.png
98KB, 718x535px
Or-eh-gun report in! Where do you guys shoot? Tell me about what's going on in your gun world.

I know there are at least a few ARPC members here. Just me, or are they getting a little more autistic with the rules? Had an RO come up to me the other day and tell me I had to lock the action open on my 10/22 takedown when I'm not shooting it.
>>
>>33461871
I used to shoot at one of the public ranges in East Oregon, about 20 minutes east from Portland

I miss that the most about Oregon
>>
Going shooting up near camp 18 on Saturday, can't wait.

Visiting for work from Wyoming, fuck being in downtown Portland without my conceal carry. I feel naked, /k/
>>
>>33462106
>East Oregon
>20 minutes east from Portland

wat
>>
>>33462214
>camp 18

WHAT THE FUCK!?!! Camp 18 has some of the best bacon cheeseburgers ever. I had no idea there was a range nearby. How do I get there?
>>
>>33462222
Or was it 30 minutes or an hour?

Its been a while since I left to be honest famalam

I always made my buddy drive so I can pass out, I have to be well rested when I'm going shooting friend
>>
>>33462832

30 minutes east of Portland puts you in Sandy, or so.

You haven't even crossed the mountains yet. You can just tell us whereabouts you lived.
>>
>>33462832
You have to drive a hour east of the Willamette just to get over the crest of the Cascades, and that only puts you in central Oregon. Add a few more hours to get anywhere close to eastern Oregon
>>
File: jefferson great seal.jpg (9KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
jefferson great seal.jpg
9KB, 288x175px
Southern half of Jefferson reporting. How's the gun control fight going up there, boys?
>>
>>33462780
It's not a range per SE, but there are some logging roads about 20 miles or so from camp 18. I think it's 20 miles anyways.

Just Google "Oregon salmonberry road". Thank me later, it's an amazing place to shoot.
>>
>>33462832

OP here. It's about a 6 hour drive from Portland to get to Eastern Oregon, anon. I used to live in Ontario, pretty much right on the Idaho border. Had to make that trip pretty often when I was a little kid and my dad got that job out here in Salem.

>>33463026

That tiny ass hick town has halves? I had a girlfriend in high school whose dad had a farm up there.
>>
I've said this in past Oregon threads, why do we have one of these at least every month? No other state on this board has half as many threads as Oregon does. Also is the only place for a Portlander to shoot long rifles the English Pit in Vancouver?
>>
>>33462214
>>33463697
I know exactly where you mean, I got there as often as possible, but I'm down in eugene. finding a good place to shoot down here is a neverending battle
>>
>>33464551
There's that out door gun range if your a member.
>>
>>33463911
New range right next to English Pit, Safefire. If you go up 192nd, turn right on 1st St. It's just past Union High School. They allow long rifles up to turddy odd six. Also the only place I know that allows shotty slugs.
>>
>>33463911
California has the most threads, but then again, they also meet at least once a month.
>>
I go to Longview, Washington to shoot or out into the Tillamook state forest usually. Fuck paying for range time.
>>
>>33461871
Tri-County Gun Club over in Sherwood is pretty nice if you're a member
>>
Albany here. I go shooting in brownsville
>>
Salem here. Tired of paying the arpc.

Any good logging roads?

Oregon meetup when?
>>
>>33465565
Florence area checking in.
It'd be great to get some kind of meet organized for this summer. Plenty of logging roads and rockpits that could handle 20 or 30 kommandos between the coast and the I5 corridor all the way up to Portland
>>
File: 1424510189863.jpg (179KB, 2048x1295px) Image search: [Google]
1424510189863.jpg
179KB, 2048x1295px
>>33461871
Nice try, ATF. Jokes aside, I shoot at Johnson Creek Gunclub. Fun old 50s pistol range, I don't highly recommend it for anything other than my casual range trips, but it's cheap.

>>33464609
You are a fucking hero, anon. I'm gonna check that place out.

>>33464858
What's the membership like? I have a friend living in Sherwood that I shoot with, might be worth looking into.

I really like these threads though. Anytime Oregon pops up in random thread it devolves into a handful of aryan fuckwads shittalking "muh faggot cities and brown people" or the occasional "man Portland is so bad now waaaah" Just because some rich people moved into the state doesn't mean it's fallen off.

>tfw you see someone planting a fucking palm tree in the Willamette Valley.
>>
>>33466971
It will take forever to get in and it's a pretty fudd range, but it is cheap and they have a 600m range
>>
>>33466897
Man...I'd love to go to a meet up, but would be too embarrassed about what I'd be bringing
>>
>>33468418
Nothing to be embarrassed about. I have a Bubba'd out norinco ak, a basic bitch Anderson ar, Glock 21, S&W SD40VE and SD9VE, stevens 12 gauge, and a ruger 10/22. Just wanted to get together and shoot the shit with other enthusiasts. Got a burner email?
>>
>>33468813
You don't understand...I bubba'd a hi point 995. It's my main home defense weapon....Followed by a 702 cause my wife and kids shoot it well...

Burner [email protected]
>>
>>33461871
>503 reporting in

I wanna shoot not in the rain. Why is that so much to ask for?
>>
>>33469483
You do realize where you live...Right?
>>
>>33469483
>503 represent

I don't mind shooting in the rain, but my dad does and it always seems like a waste of gas to go alone so I haven't been shooting in a while. Generally we go to the rock quarry up in Browns Camp since you can shoot anything over there, last time we went somebody brought a fifty.
>>
So where is all the anti-gun legislation?
>>
>>33461871
A good place to shoot, 45 mins west of Hillsboro, 1.5 hours West of Portland.
Roger's Camp / Browns Camp. Several gravel pits to shoot in. They harvest gravel to upgrade/repair the logging roads. You can camp there overnight, you can have guns in the sites as long as they are unloaded.
A great place to ride ATVs, trails are marked with difficulty signs. Most trails go circular back to the logging roads.

The pit is only 30-40 yards deep, but has a hard back vertical wall of 40-50ft.
Ignore the "FBI Road:" name on map, this isn't a trick, just coincidence.

Google map location:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Rodgers+Camp/@45.619681,-123.378267,15.39z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x6c6d48ca19864733!8m2!3d45.6224589!4d-123.3759257!6m1!1e1
>>
I wonder if Paul Harrell ever surfs these threads
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.