[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the ATF just fucking showed up to my house /k/ because a couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 4

So the ATF just fucking showed up to my house /k/ because a couple guns I sold were used in shootings in Chicago. I can't come up with any bill of sale or any proof that I sold these guns. On a scale from one to getting buttfucked in prison how fucked do you guys think I am?
>>
>>33457116
Youre fine. If guns being registered to you that match ballistics if a weapon used in crime ur fine. U dont have the means to change registration of your weapon because the atf doesnt care to provide it.
>>
>>33457116
RIP OP's dogs.

Get a lawyer, now.
>>
It was a private transfer from out of state officer. Purely coincidence that it ended up in chicago.

:^)
>>
>>33457116
Did you put it on armslist? Any emails, texts, phone calls?
>>
>>33457138
The fucking emoji face faggot nonsense. Go back to twitter you fucking homo. I wont even award you the rank of faggot because at least faggots on 4chan dont use that stupid childish shit.
>>
>>33457157
:^)
>>
>>33457145
Funny you should guess, yeah it was Armslist. We're talking about two years ago I sold the specific gun they're most interested in. I searched for any email related to it, nothing. Any texts or calls I had with the guy are gone about two phones ago. Fuck they literally said I could be charged WITH THE FUCKING SHOOTINGS. What is this bullshit???? I swear on my life, I'm a fucking cave dweller. I don't know shit about anything going on in Chicago???
>>
>>33457157
',:^)
>calling an emoticon an emoji
>>
>>33457205
Relax anon being charged and being convicted are two different things theyre just trying to get a rise out of you they have no incentive to be polite during an investigation. Im sure you have an alibi and shit plus your fingerprints wont be on it. If the registration is all they have to connect you they cant do shit. Id call a lawyer though.

Is there even a way to change registration after a private sale?
>>
>>33457205
>said I could be charged WITH THE FUCKING SHOOTINGS

They're probably trying to scare you, but I'd still get a lawyer.
>>
>>33457235
>>33457236
if you sold the firearm legally and have even the smallest evidence of it you're fine. even then these guys are right the atf is trying to scare you
>>
>>33457116
Get a lawyer right now.
>>
>>33457116
Relax. You don't have to prove your innocence, they have to prove guilt. Get a lawyer, and don't fucking say another word to them without legal consultation.
>>
>>33457294
Get a lawyer???? Dude I'm 23 and just lost my job. I've never even scheduled myself a doctor's appointment before. Literally 95% of what I do is play video games, I feel like if these people knew who I really was they'd leave me alone. I'm just some fucking dude that wastes his life sitting in front of a computer screen
>>
Its odd that you've heard from ATF but not CPD. The Chicago Police Dept is basically a paramilitary organization, they have more than enough resources to be doing their own investigations.

I generally support the CPD, but when they are upset your interactions with them will be extremely unpleasant. My suggestion is get a lawyer.
>>
>>33457336
I don't live in Chicago that's probably why
>>
>>33457333
uh all your lawyer is going to do is call the ATF, tell them to leave his client alone and they'll typically back off. LEO's dont like dealing with lawyers, and if a target as small-fry as you has the common sense to get a lawyer they will move to the next guy on the list (who odds are wont be smart enough to get a lawyer).

you'll wind up paying like $200 max, some guys may do it pro bono if you give them a sob story. You may get subpoenaed though, but hey it sounds like you could a use a nice vacation. Chicago has the best food in the country no joke.
>>
>>33457333
Well, as good a time as any to learn now, isn't it. Give your dad or uncle a call, see if he has a family lawyer on retainer. Barring that, hit up google and get a few phone numbers.
>>
>>33457355
CPD doesn't care where you live. They are not your average police department, CPD patrol officers are more battle hardened than GWOT veterans.
>>
>>33457205
Find out wen and where the shooting occurred.
Make sure you have a record of where you were at that time, or people who can attest to the fact that you were not the one who commited the shooting.
Then go and ask armslist if they potentially have a record of your listing (old listings pop up all the fucking time if you search an odd type of gun; perhaps that'll find yours)

Then find a lawyer, sit back, and pray for the best.
>>
>>33457138
i don't know about your state but in most selling privately to a non resident is illegal. fucking know your shit before you try to give advice God fucking dammit 10/10 bait I bit it
>>
>>33457260
This, they're just trying to look tough. I had one show up to look at my records about a year ago because of my C&R license. The die hard Sgt. Schultz impersonator asked where my sten kits went and started getting heavy handed. I told him to fuck off and do what he came to do or I'd bury him where I buried the last agent. He got quiet and finished up. They try to fuck with you just fuck back a little harder.
>>
>>33457414
I live in Indiana which is still a free state. It's legal here
>>
>>33457116
>On a scale from one to getting buttfucked in prison how fucked do you guys think I am?
"I sold the guns to some guy"
"I don't know his name or contact information"
"Fuck off"
>>
>>33457414
>i don't know about your state but in most selling privately to a non resident is illegal
Federal law only say it's illegal to do so knowingly.
So that means, "he said he was a state resident"
>>
>>33457116
>>33457205

Don't ask don't tell. You can always threaten to lawyer up. If need be you can probably contact your bank or Armslist to retrieve transaction details.
>>
You have no responsibility to prove anything to them.
>>
>>33457157
Haha lol xd look at this nerd.

:3 rawr :p
>>
>>33457116

Innocent until proven guilty anon
>>
>>33457134
learn english, Nigger
>>
>>33457157
>emoji
>not emoticon
go back to tumblr sodomite filth
:^) :^) :^) :^) :^)
>>
>>33459484
this
>>
>>33457333
So you trust the advice of a few dozen retards just like you who are telling you anything from "it'll be fine just ignore it" to "you're going to jail, LOL" over the reasonable advice to get a lawyer and have them handle it?

What is wrong with this generation of kids? They're all just as bad as this or worse.
>>
>>33457157
[shitposting intensifies]
:^) goes in all fields
>>
>>33457333
If you want to keep playing video games... get a lawyer. the consultation is usually free
>>
>>33459484
Weren't the people of Sodom smitten (smited? smote? smoked?) because they were gigantic raping cunts to people not from Sodom, and less because they buttfucked people?
>>
>>33457157
>emoji
>emoticon

>your
>you're
>>
>>33457333
>I don't have money
>better pick up a quick felony conviction to help my financial situation

Call a lawyer, you idiot.
>>
I had my suspicions but anyone under >>33457333 has officially been trolled
>>
File: Screenshot_20170327-070254.png (658KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170327-070254.png
658KB, 1080x1920px
Lawyer.

Why were you talking to the ATF? Those messages should have been relayed to you via your lawyer.
>>
>>33457116
One word: lawyer
>>
>>33457205
>Fuck they literally said I could be charged WITH THE FUCKING SHOOTINGS
Cops tell lies, why are you surprised?
>>
>>33457396
CPD can get shot if they want to come into Indiana.
>>
>>33460869
Sodomy doesn't mean anal sex, it means sex without the purpose of procreation.
>>
>>33459611
t. someone in the same generation
>>
>>33457205

>they literally said I could be charged WITH THE FUCKING SHOOTINGS

Good luck having that hold up in court.

"Your honor, this man was no where near the site of the shootings, did not fire any of the weapons in the shootings, and has no connection to the shootings outside of having sold the guns, therefore he's the shooter."

That being said, get a lawyer. Get one of them fancy New York City Jew lawyers
>>
>>33461062
OP again. i mean, what lawyer? i don't have one.

that being said, i'm gonna get a lawyer. if they come back i'm just gonna tell them i've already told them everything i'm able to and to talk to my lawyer then politely ask them to leave.

in the end though i still feel bad. i may not be responsible for the shooting but i definitely enabled it. idk....
>>
>>33461405
>enabled it
No you did not.
>>
>>33460869
Sodom was a city full of homos, thus sodomy.
but yes they were huge assholes ;^)
>>
>>33457205
your fault for not making and keeping a bill of sale in your records...
>>
>>33457116
I think you may be misinterpreting their definition of could.

Could - Physically possible. May occur under some certain circumstance or scenario

Could - We may charge you because we can

You're not getting in trouble anon. I've had police tell me they were going to arrest me for things when they had no legal basis to do so. It's just one of the things they do. I think they meant we could charge you if you intentionally sold them (intentionally) to a felon. Or if you knew they were going to shoot people.
>>
>>33457157
OwO
>>
>>33461216
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>33460869
They were smitten because they were so shitty they gangraped the angels sent to save the only decent person in the whole city
>>
>>33461405
>in the end though i still feel bad. i may not be responsible for the shooting but i definitely enabled it. idk....

>i enabled it
fuck off faggot, you sold an item to someone else
do you get pangs of guilt when you sell a car or knife because you're potentially enabling murderers?
to rephrase my initial statement:
jesus you're a fag
>>
>>33461405
No you didn't they would have just used their other guns.
>>
>>33457157
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>33457396

Is that what we're calling overweight pension chasers who need to call back up just to beat their wives? "Battle hardened"?
>>
>>33461405
Lol, ok anon lemme tell you something about the world.

Cops are mostly assholes. some are ok but they're usually some chad ass HS bullies who realized the only way they could keep fucking people was a job in LE.

They just said that to scare you.

These are the same kinda guys who will hold a retard for 48hrs and berate them into confessing to a homicide they didnt commit because it "looks good".

Making contact with a lawyer if you aren't literally living hand to mouth is the best thing you could do right now. that being said, unless you admit to knowingly selling a firearm to somebody who

1. lived out of state

2. was a forbidden person

3. proclaimed an intent to give it to 1 or 2 or commit a crime with it

they won't be able to make anything stick. it's highly unlikely that a prosecutor or grand jury would even bother to press charges. in all probability if you haven't said something stupid you can ignore them and they will just go away.
>>
>>33461842
actually they attempted to but the dude hosting the kind angelic travelers offered them his daughter instead. great bible morals like usual. iirc the angels step in before she gets long diqd tho.

oh, and its smote not smitten. smitten is the love one. smote is past tense smite.
>>
>>33461952
no need to be an asshole my dude.
>>
>>33457157
>>
>>33457157
>he doesn't like meme faces

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

wew
>>
>>33457205

>a phone a year

Yeesh. I'm still using a beat-to-shit Galaxy 3 from '13.
>>
>>33457381
Except the Pizza.

Chicago pizza fucking sucks. They need to take lessons from New York.
>>
>>33457116
>I posted something serious on 4chan and expected a serious response
RIP doggos and OP's bumbo, guns 4 lyfe
>>
>>33457415
lmao I hope OP tries this
>>
>>33457396
>GWOT veterans.
Gulf War Over the Tundlebrunkis?
>>
>>33463089
Seriously.
Let's make it 90% thick bread and put shit on that.
People love it when their food is mostly just bread right?

Them hotdogs, though...
>>
>>33457205

They are technically correct that if you sold the firearms for the purpose of the murders, you could be charged as an accomplice.

But you didn't, so they're just sweating you. Unless you did something seriously fucked, they can't do much else than follow the chain of sale, conclude you had nothing to do with the shootings and kill your dogs.

Probably talk to a lawyer anyways.
>>
>>33457157
ಠ_ಠ
>>
>>33457116
https://youtu.be/dQXIjnkymtI
I just made this
Sorry about your dog.
>>
>>33463512
wasn't my dog. they brought a dog to my house then shot it
>>
>>33463640
This is what happens to the dogs at the shelter/pound that don't get adopted. They get shot by the ATF. That's why there are certain shelters listed as "no kill."
>>
File: 1478452973922.jpg (203KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478452973922.jpg
203KB, 1280x800px
OP,
They are merely bullying you to extract the id of the person who bought the guns from you. They want you to find them the info. If you "can't find it", they use language that motivates you to, such as "If you can't name who you sold it to, then you did it, etc".

Cops indulge in all sorts of cunt acts to get what they want. Detectives are even worse. I heard a motto from a retired detective once - he said "In this business, the customer is NEVER right".

Give them what they want, or demonstrate that you tried, and then move on, as they will.

And don't go on about "enabling" a killing. If you think that way, you shouldn't have guns, or a car, or cross the road, or buy anything made in a 3rd world country, blah blah...

>Cutie in cams for ya time.
>>
>>33457157
<[(:^\)
>>
>>33461780
They have no jurisdiction here, they have no jurisdiction outside of Chicago. They'll get blasted and no one will care.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.