[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does the average jarhead feel like when he sees a MARSOC/force

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 12

File: MARSOC.jpg (124KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
MARSOC.jpg
124KB, 960x720px
what does the average jarhead feel like when he sees a MARSOC/force recon operator?
>>
>That's so raven
>>
They feel the same as when a white Boi sees a superior black buck
>>
>>33454301
Fear that a savage untamed animal might once again deviate from civilization causing physical harm and property damage?

It's a valid concern demographically speaking
>>
>dr pavel im marsoc
>>
File: IMG_0007.jpg (236KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.jpg
236KB, 960x720px
>>33454003
Recall reading an article a while back where a base commander or some shit saw a group of them hanging around, might have been getting food late/early and when he spoke to them they didn't salute or act like Marines. Commander said he thought they were a biker gang not Marines
>>
>>33454382
That sounds familiar but the article I recall was talking about the SEALs.
>>
>>33454382
Tbh if you read about Carlson's raiders it sounds like they're a gang of street toughs rather than actual muh few muh proud muhreens. So it's traditional
>>
>>33454301
Real question. Why are almost no operators minorities? It seems like they're all white.
>>
>>33454533
>google seals/rangers
>half of them are nignogs

however i'm yet to see a nigger in delta
>>
File: IMG_0927.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0927.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Same shit I feel everyday, " wish I was a civilian"
>>
My buddy went with the group that got sent ahead of us to afghanistan and he go to go on patrol with a MARSOC team (we were field radio operators USMC) and he said they were cool as fuck. They were out looking for some cache or something for 4 days and couldn't find it so they just blew up some rocks with the C4 instead of carrying it all back.

Another buddy of mine from that unit is actually on a marsoc team right now, but we don't hear from him too much anymore.
>>
>>33454533

swim quals and a lot of black people who for socioeconomic reasons don't know how to swim.
>>
>>33454541
>seals
>black

jesus christ you better be talking about the tripedal fish eating kind
>>
>>33454003
Our company SEM is a former MARSOC guy. Cool as shit and the ideal Marine physically and leadership-wise

They're normal people. They're not motards. They have their douchebags like anyone else.

I'd rather have them around than not.
>>
>>33454533
whites are mentally superior
and the biggest component of being an operator is mental capability and mental endurance
>>
>>33455574
>Marine boot camp
>Swim qual day
>literally no blacks make it through the first time
>resulting jokes last all day
>>
>>33454003
"ahh so those are the waterboys for Delta in those hot, long JSOC meetings"
>>
I saw a CSO at Leatherneck in 2011.

He seemed like a cool guy.

Really Marines and grunts in general dont masturbate over SOF guys like neckbearded /k/ommandos do. We are just jelly that they can have their hair so long and wear comfy clothes without an old man who hates his wife yelling at them.
>>
>>33455574
>>33456438
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZdNtTnt0pI

Black muhreen making fun of black recruit for not knowing how to swim
>>
>>33454382
p. Sure that was an article about SEALS bro.

>>33454003
I'm sure a little more drool than usual comes out of their mouth
>>
RAGE.
>Camp Pendleton
>MCT
>Digging a fighting hole.
>see dudes on ridge.
>they running with packs, gas masks on.
>oh its just MARSOC.
>truck in front starts throwing smoke.
>OK cool.
>Smoke drifts our way.
>Its not smoke.
>FUCKING TEARGAS.
>Have no mask, sweaty from digging, and can't leave.
Fucking cockfags.
>>
File: 1489766143191m.jpg (99KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1489766143191m.jpg
99KB, 1024x683px
Average Marine?

Condescending and insecure towards them, as they know they're more physically fit, mentally fortuitous and have proven that they're harder than them by having been selected and then graduated from their pipeline. They're jealous of their equipment which is more expensive and "flashier" than the literal trash they are issued from CIF, so they refer to them in a derogatory tone as "high speed." You see, the "average Marine" is not hard physically or mentally, so they will reduce themselves to tired idioms, for example but not limited to: "it must be nice ______ , I guess we just ______, he's too high speed to _____." Nevermind these "average" Marines, for they do the thankless and monotonous tasks intermixed with arbitrary and redundant tasks and customs that enable the actual trigger pullers to do their job. The only threat they pose is the absolute cantankerous practice of "cross pollination," in that slack jawed, limp wristed career queers can be appointed top billets within the operator community. In no other sof asset will you find an unproven leaf eater in a hitters chain of command, and because of this Raiders are, for the most part, completing their obligated time in an MSOT and abandoning ship to escape the horrors of big mother Marine Corps overreaching, unwanted and unwarranted projection of their clueless rhetoric.

Pic semi related
>>
>>33457293

That was BRC students conducting their patrol ex, or SSBC completing the trail of tears.

1st MSOB is at Flores, and wouldn't ever go on a ruck run and gas each other, for any reason, let alone in an SOI training area.

And here you have it folks, the birth of a clueless pogs misdirected hatred for a unit he's never even seen. And he already has a trip code. Go back to your day job, little boot bitch.
>>
>>33456721

He bungee jumps every weekend. What a bad ass
>>
>>33457338
its really not even that bad.

We generally didnt care and if anything were jelly of the relaxed grooman standurds.

you must be an angry cso.

I bet you were one of those guys at imlc who got mad that the line marines would want to hang out with the seals more than you. Its okay, you're socom. you made it senpai.
>>
>>33454533
Seems like it but the MARSOC team that was on my ship was almost have bean although they weren't the short, squatemalan types but they were still beans

The Taco presence in the Marine Corps has been there since we won all that territory from Mexico
>>
>>33454543
Get the sight count started, we have to go stand in formation and then open up again and stay open till 1 in the morning for the platoon out in the field to come back devil
>>
>>33454003

Jelly, mostly. That being said, I have personal friends from my old grunt battalion that went Recon or MARSOC and the job they ended up doing when they went back to Afghan was just a small unit, cooler toys version of the same exact shit they did as grunts. Observation missions, patrols, training/advising local allies, the occasional raid or firefight. Perhaps with a little more frequency, as the enemy tends to avoid fights they can't win, so sneaking up on them is undoubtedly much more effective than "movement to contact".
>>
>>33456183

People will deny it with a few examples that say otherwise but they'll refuse to accept the general truth that blacks are mentally inferior.
>>
File: 137178217224.jpg (424KB, 1508x1150px) Image search: [Google]
137178217224.jpg
424KB, 1508x1150px
>>33454541
>>
>>33457432
1st MARSOC is HQ'd at Pendleton you noserve faggot, try being in VMA-211 fuckstick.
>>
>>33454382
worked with a former MARSOC guy when I was with a moving company in college.

He was actually a psychopath, got drunk with him and he told me how much he missed being able to kill people.

Also pretty sure he got a less than honorable for getting in a physical fight with an officer.
>>
>>33454003
Is that CIA on the left?
>>
>>33457338
I think I understood every other word you said here.
>>
>>33459415
Found the marine
>>
>>33458973
He has lots of things in his pockets, so could be.
>>
>>33458923
Flores IS in Pendleton you pog ass bitch.
>>
>>33459592
STFU it's not, I've been there twice!
>>
I was in the army, so I don't know about marines, but when we fan into special forces or rangers, which was more often than non-milfags realize, they were usually pretty chill. Rangers are more traditional and in fact are really strict about rules and shit, couldn't grow beards or any of that.
The Special Forces guys literally made up their own rules. I saw an SF dude tell a full bird colonel to "fuck off" when he told him to stop saying bad words and the colonel was just like "okay, s-sorry".

Outside of Special Forces, your rank or grade doesn't matter to them. Your rules don't apply.

Pretty cool actually, I'm jealous of the 2 people I know personally who passed selection and got their green berets at the end of it all.
>>
>>33454543
Shut up POG
>>
>>33454382
this one
https://theintercept.com/2017/01/10/the-crimes-of-seal-team-6/
>>
>>33454003
Same thing we all think
>what a douche
>>
>>33459860
so basically SF guys are the Chads of the military
>>
>>33457338
so marine sof have autism.

sweet
>>
>>33458961

>Also pretty sure he got a less than honorable for getting in a physical fight with an officer.

this didn't happen. this is a go-to lie for someone who was kicked out, usually for drugs, to sound "hard." therefore

>former MARSOC guy

also a fucking lie
>>
>>33454382
well considering that Spec Ops has to blend in with the local people, they have to act a certain way. My best guess is that they're in the shit for so long that they act like that so often, like that pic of some spook who's leaning forward instead standing straight up.
>>
>>33454003

'TASK FORCE VIOLENCE'
>>
>>33459903
You lost 2 wars to farmers. Isn't it time for another useless patrol with an IED at the end?
>>
File: kiss_from_a_navy_seal.jpg (305KB, 454x574px) Image search: [Google]
kiss_from_a_navy_seal.jpg
305KB, 454x574px
>>33454541
>google rangers
>bunch of tabbers, only Ranger qualified
>google seals
>get pic related
>>
>>33459860

Civfag here, how far could a muh speshul forces get away with not giving a shit and sassing off?
>>
>>33454382
obligatory

>THIS IS MY SAFETY, SIR
>>
>>33458923

are you trying to act like a retard, or are you realy that boot
>>
>>33459592
>SOI is 15 miles from Flores.
>so you're telling me that MARSOC won't do a 15 mile ruck?
>>
>>33463476
I was boot, 5 YEARS AGO.>>33463564
>>
This thread sounds like the failed aboetion of the average /pol/fag and the average MUH SHEEPDOG Facebook veteran commenter.
>>
>>33463564

For what purpose would they go on a ruck run once they're in an msot?
>>
Funfact: I knew a guy from a few towns over who was MARSOC when I was a regular grunt. As you know, they also do lots of photo recon. So he was the dude who always had the camera with the bigass lens etc. Some day he found out that he really had a talent for photography so he read Web articles of how-to and stuff.

First that lead to his recon pics not only looking professional but a little "artsy"

Fast forward seven years. Same dude got out and opened his own business as a photographer. Making a shit ton of money because he's the only professional in 60 mile circle. He does everything, newborn babies, weddings, occasional nudes, prom night. Also car crashes for the Sheriff.
>>
>>33463020
Not him but it does happen. Knew a guy training for SEALS and he lost it after they drowned him on purpose, got resuscitated and punched his superior.
>>
>>33458923
>Doesn't know Flores is on Pendleton
>>
>>33454533
When I was still active (2012) it seemed like 10-15% of the Scout Snipers were Asian for some reason. Never met any MARSOC/Force Recon dudes though.
>>
File: 64d.gif (204KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
64d.gif
204KB, 320x180px
>>33454478
>>33457084
>>33461115
I dun goof'd.
>>
File: poldespised.jpg (108KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
poldespised.jpg
108KB, 500x600px
>>33456183
>>33458052
>>
Recon guys think they're not a part of the big Marine Corps as they stand SLG duty on a MEU in Singapore
>>
>>33459860
this,>>33463281
I want to know this
>>
>>33463826
Lmao familam, selection is the easy part. You don't get fucking jacked shooting guns and watching power points. Imagine it like this, if there is a hurricane, MARSOC goes for a 20 mile run to the nearest American Red Cross and picks up 80 pounds of supplies to carry back to ground zero just for the sake of a morning workout.
>>
>>33464263
(((They)))
You mean you, CTF shill.
>>
>>33454382
Read something that coincides with that from a canadian military journal. It summed up to say they act with extreme arrogance, and as untouchable elitists, at all levels of their CoC. It even mentioned that some sergeant major ordered himself a gold plated dogtag. Not surprised at all desu.
>>
>>33464189
thays interesting heard about seals having the most asians but that scput sniper one is new
>>
>>33456721
DID YOU!
>>
>>33464189
Slant eyes dont reflect that much sunlight, no need for killflash with chink scout/snipers
>>
>>33459713
And I lived there for 4 years you stupid faggot.

Go be a pog bitch somewhere else.
>>
>>33464036
>First that lead to his recon pics not only looking professional but a little "artsy"
I want to imagine the analysts going over his shots.

>look at the way the light filters through the dappled leaves and creates a subtle interplay against the IED components
>see how the trees frame the bomb instructor's face
>the palette of soft hues created by the light of the setting sun

His intel pics end up framed in people's offices and being passed around the services as momentos and trophies.
>>
>>33464890
kek, yeah perhaps.

He really made it. You know when GFs or wifes want to have some ""erotic"" pics of themselfes as presents for their men? He's the one who takes them. I bet he has seen more nude women in four counties than anyone else living there.

>His intel pics end up framed in people's offices and being passed around the services as momentos and trophies

I know that before and after missions he literally took a shit ton of landscape pics over there, really that kind I would frame and put on a wall. Beautiful shit. Never saw the intel pics though
>>
>>33454319
I was going to say the same thing

11th MEU SOC "capable" which means we could jump out of a plane if we had to. Practice jumping out off a platform made to look like a plane and sing "stand up, hook up, shuffle to the door, jump right out and shout Marine Corps." Gotta swim from out in the ocean to shore with your uniform on, train with other services and other nation's militaries.

My recruiter was force recon and i ran into him on ship, got to hang out in their berthing despite being only an 0311. They all had about ten years on me, maybe closing in on their 30s, look like the tough guys from the Predator movie. The Navy SEALS, the actual special forces team ones are the impressive ones, most look like 40 year old soccer dad's but have the athletic ability of robots.
>>
I read a book about Special Forces, and the author asked one of the recruits in selection about what motivated him to tryout.
The guy said he was on a base in Iraq (or Afghanistan) and saw these trucks roll up and unload some packages from a cargo plane. Then the trucks drove past his unit. One of the trucks stopped and gave his crew some of the packages. That's when he realized they were SF. They opened them up, and it was hot pizza. So he decided that was the group he needed to be in.
>>
>>33464288
That's mostly every regular marines fault from pog to grunt for saying they didn't get to experience the "real" marine corps. Calling them ricky recon or anything other than marine, hating on their cool new toys (gear) etc. The hate is real.
>>
>>33464071

Likely he rang the bell in the first week if he doesn't have the balls to admit he tapped out
>>
>>33464384

Your trolling is Shit and you should feel bad. I hope you have duty on Saturday, fag
>>
>>33464473

>I read on the internet...

Jesus just kill yourself

>>33464495

Snipers are about 80% white like the rest of the infantry
>>
>>33464036

>First that lead to his recon pics not only looking professional but a little "artsy"

This is turning into things that never happened: the thread
>>
>>33456721
Pizza

BOX

This movie was so surreal, but I loved it
>>
>>33454541
Spend some time at Bragg, you will. Make sure to call him that when you meet him
>>
File: IMG_6917.jpg (76KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6917.jpg
76KB, 800x450px
>>33454478
Was this the one where the author is having a hissy-fit because Red Squadron would occasionally kill Moham with their tomahawks like it was some inhumane thing? It was the most pussy triggering article I've ever read.
>>
>>33461115
That's the one
>>
>>33468010
they don't "kill" with their tomahawks

they mutilate corpses with it
>>
>>33468092
That would be a real problem if the Geneva convention applied. These shitskin apologists would be lucky to receive such a tender mercy compared to what they'd actually do to them.
>>
>>33468666
That's why they're the terrorists and we're not.
>>
>>33468747
When the cost of terrorism is too high is the day they'll stop
>>
>>33468771
They'll never stop as long as US govt pays them
>>
>>33467909
Congrats on being the retard of the day. I clearly said military journal, not the internet. having a grade 2 level reading comprehension, or 2 seconds of google could have saved you the shame.
>>
>>33464495
Yeah I thought it was unusual too, but never really thought much about it. Later on found out that the Asian (male) population made up only about 2.4% of the total population.

Had a hypothesis that more of them played vidya, got interested in sniping, and eventually turned it into a reality. But all in all, it's just conjecture.
>>
>>33457338
Wtf autistic screeching was this? Someone please help, I'm too high to understand but semi intrigued.
>>
>>33454003
Wat kind of pance are those
>>
>>33471855

Ones on the left are Crye, ones on the left are USGI.
>>
>>33471888

Derp, ones on the right are USGI.
>>
>>33454003
The same thing MARSOC thinks when they see a long tab walk by
>Damn, I should have gone Army.
>>
can foreigner be operator?
>>
Never seen a force recon marine overseas. Guess they weren't in our AO. Sinjar or Helmand. I've trained with them.

When I joined regular Infantry guaranteed war. it's what I wanted, it's what I got, 03 was the way to be.
>>
>>33466165
>it was hot pizza
Not freedum?
>>
>>33463104
What picture?
>>
File: boot as fuck.png (3MB, 1696x1157px) Image search: [Google]
boot as fuck.png
3MB, 1696x1157px
>>33454003
"oorah get sum"
at least thats how I felt when I saw a fucking company's worth rolling down the tank trail at 29 palms in their tactical John Deere Gators
>>
File: 1481597489513.png (410KB, 600x736px) Image search: [Google]
1481597489513.png
410KB, 600x736px
>>33458923
>i'm in the wing my life is hard :(

lol and you're retarded
>>
>>33468771
This is the sign of a complete and utter LARP dipshit
>>
>>33471888
>military fashion expert
faggot
>>
File: CSO badge.jpg (327KB, 2048x1488px) Image search: [Google]
CSO badge.jpg
327KB, 2048x1488px
>>33457338
i remember when the Marine Corp announced the new Raider badge all the non Recon/CSO marines where bitching about not needing special badges in the corp. some shit about
>w-we're becoming like the army
>muh few muh proud
>all muhreens are elite
>back in my day all we needed was the EGA
>im a raging faggot that ate up the recruiting propaganda and can't stand the fact that people that are actually elite exist so i'll bitch and moan diminishing their service to feel better about myself.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.