[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cook County fags help me out here. So I'm looking to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: SHG-BMAK_2015.jpg (17KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
SHG-BMAK_2015.jpg
17KB, 500x325px
Cook County fags help me out here.
So I'm looking to get a pistol, and I've already bought a rifle. But, the law is that anybody under 21 cannot buy a handgun on their own ( I'm 19). If I were to get a family member above the age of 21 with a FOID (such as my sister), can she gift it to me or something like that? I remember when I bought my rifle I had to get it registered under my dad's name because I wasn't 18 yet.

What do?
>>
>>33449004
You can legally own and buy a handgun at age 18, just not from an FFL.
>>
>>33449004
you can but I think you could get in trouble if you're overt about it
just don't brag about how you got and you should be fine
>>
>>33449004
That'd be a straw purchase. The line between that and gifting is complicated, but if you give her money and she buys a gun then gifts it to you theres a very good chance she's lying on her 4473. You probably won't get caught, but theres a lot of pressure to make an example what with Chicago's homicide rate.

Wait a couple years.
>>
>>33449004
I was under the impression everyone Chicago just carries a Glock with extendos illegally. Why don't you just do that? #300
>>
>>33449116
>straw purchase.

That's a federal crime, and the conviction can keep OP (and his sister) from ever owning guns again.
>>
>>33449004
fellow cook county fag here sorry but you cannot get a pistol at all till you're 21. the only way I circumvented the gun buying process is because i know the gunsmith of Maxons personally who is gonna make me a 1911 custom made. buying rifles is a different story though. if you want to go through the trouble you can go to DS Arms up in Lake Barrington. its just outside of cook county and the guys there are super nice and will help you out but as i said that is only for buying rifles. good luck
>>
>>33449430
>>33449116
I remember when I got my first rifle when I was 16, I paid for it but it was under my dad's name and my FFL said that was fine. I can't do the same thing here with my sister?
>>
Literally don't tell anyone about it and nobody cares.
>>
>>33449004
What's up dude, NWIfag here.

You're kinda fucked, because private sales are illegal in Illinois. You need to go through an FFL. You could "technically" have a a family member or someone buy the gun and then decide to just give it to you as a gift later on, but that's risky as fuck and will smell like a straw purchase to a cop from a mile away should you ever interact with the police.

Just wait until you turn 21 and then get in line behind all the dindus at the Cabelas in Hammond. Then you can head over to Deb's and make it shittier than it already is.
>>
shameless bump
>>
>>33450308
for what? Your question was already answered
>>
>>33449004
>cook county
this fag is either a straw purchase faggot trying to get guns for his gang, or Antifa wanting to break the law and intimidate law-abiding citizens
>>
>>33450098
>private sales are illegal in Illinois
[Citation Needed] I don't think this is true, you just need to do a state background check.
>>
If you're that desperate to have a pistol, you have three options;
1. Straw purchase, as already mentioned.
2. Find some brothers or chicanos around Pulaski and 75th or somewhere, and do the whole deal dirty.
3. Slip out of the county, and buy one pre-1895.
>>
>>
>>33449498
no replies?
>>
File: oo7 028.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
oo7 028.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDyq9bppL2E
>>
File: moist_man.png (46KB, 126x138px) Image search: [Google]
moist_man.png
46KB, 126x138px
Well shit, straw purchase it is then. If I keep it under wraps, after two years will she be able to"gift"it to me when I'm 21? Or will it not really matter?
>>
>>33453248
What did he meme by this??
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.