[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend is a conspiracy theorist and it is funny what he tries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: Empire Logo.png (458KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Empire Logo.png
458KB, 2400x2400px
My friend is a conspiracy theorist and it is funny what he tries to come up with. As he was on a walk around some local woods, he found a piece of paper. It was the receipt for something.

Since we live near a military base, he was very interested in this scrap of paper. Sadly, the recent rain had washed away some of the ink, so it was very hard to read. What he could read was ; 40 x 57mm Thermal. This item was ordered, as he could read, over a hundred times.

So, he put the paper in his pocket and kept walking. He walked around the woods, trying to figure out what it meant. His idea, after an hour of thinking, was that it was an incendiary shell of some sorts.

Just for an idea, he was thinking that the thing was 4cm (1.6 inches) wide and 5.7cm (2.2 inches) long. That isn't that big. It would be about the height of a door stopper.

Since there were fires in the town recently, he thought there were military tests of these rounds going on in the town and it was secret hush hush business as, well, who tests shells on civilians?

Since he had VISITED the areas of these fires and found nothing, he started to think that these were caseless.

So, my friend thinks that the local military base has caseless incendiary shells and is now paranoid about our town being firebombed into oblivion.

I haven't had the heart to tell him that 40mm by 57mm is the size of a receipt roll for a cash register.
>>
40mm grenades, pretty standard stuff and your "friend" needs a new hobby.
>>
As a conspiracy theorist myself, your a shitty friend and need to tell him. Before he goes crazy and tries to kill a preacher for being a reptilian.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/09/idaho-shooting-suspects-hypersexual-martian-manifesto-is-a-window-into-an-unraveling-mind/

One may wonder how a man is shot in the head and body numerous times at point blank with a 45 and live however.
>>
>>33444770
Aye. I just messaged him about it and sent him a few pictures of receipt rolls. I felt like a dick, so there we are.

Oh yeah, the "martian blowjob manifesto". the craziest piece of shit on the planet.

>>33444742
He does but I think if I told him that, he would start designing weapons and shit like that. He doesn't really have a lot outside of conspiracy theory.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170327-123619.png (299KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170327-123619.png
299KB, 1440x2560px
>>33444650

I loled. It's fun humoring conspiracy theories but taking them seriously, especially with the given evidence is pretty silly. They would have to be subsonic suppressed rounds that, as incendiaries, would be totally useless to a military. There's so many better ways to set a town on fire if that were your goal.

>>33444742

I don't think a 40mm shell is 2 inches long anon
>>
>>33444857
My first thought, when he told me, was; "why'd an incendiary shell make a massive fucking bang?". He thinks they would be popped into under-slung grenade launchers or like mortars and I have watched combat footage, those things aren't quiet. They are loud as fuck.

Unless the British military has made some sort of sub sonic smart incendiary grenade, there is no way that he is right.

To be frank, if they wanted to burn the town down there is a very accessible way to do that. There are fucking trees everywhere.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (328KB, 3000x1686px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
328KB, 3000x1686px
>>33444808

Get him into guns, design is fun and learning machining is a cool skill to have. Shame you live in the UK where I doubt you'd ever be able to make one of the designs. Maybe let him know about coil/rail guns if they're not regulated there yet, that'd be fun.
>>
>>33444770
>One may wonder how a man is shot in the head and body numerous times at point blank with a 45 and live however.
B-b-b-but muh stoppin powah!
>>
File: 1486907258612.jpg (57KB, 820x481px) Image search: [Google]
1486907258612.jpg
57KB, 820x481px
>>33444808
Good on you anon. You could have stalled a intergalactic incident.

That shit I linked is crazy as shit, surviving a 45 round and the rest of the mag point blank, in a parking lot, in bfe is what I can't really gets me. I know people have survived more, there is just something about it.
>>
>>33444897
To be honest, I wouldn't want to. He is my friend and all but I do fear for what he would do. He is a bit like the Accountant, if you ever saw that film. Not autistic but doesn't take things seriously.

I mean, I am more into design and machining but that's as a hobby really and a light hobby. For the past few days I've been thinking about a double barreled AK and how that would work, and also a four barreled Tec-9. Mostly for fun and giving myself something to do.

However, my friend has done things that I would find a bit stalling in telling him to design guns.

>>33444924
Get a DP-12 for that.

>>33444925
Aye. I don't think the headline; "fat fuck tried to charge military base" would have looked great.

it is fucking crazy. I mean, props to that priest. Got the power of Jesus in his bones or something. Jesus turns bones into Kevlar.
>>
File: 1490373091283.png (237KB, 588x434px) Image search: [Google]
1490373091283.png
237KB, 588x434px
>>33444892

You wouldn't even need special thermal rounds out of a 40mm grenade launcher really, white phosphorus is used as a flare in them right now and some US soldiers privately claim to have used them to make insurgents into a human kind of light with great effect. I don't know why they'd need to test the rounds let alone use them on their own peoples houses
>>
>>33444942
>Get a DP-12 for that.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ttR1JJZUOsQ
>>
>>33444988
If Martian Blowjob Marvin had the triple double, I think that the martians would have seen him go on his rampage.

>>33444967
Yeah but how much white phosphorous could you fit into the dimensions specified?

Also, wouldn't Willy Pete show up in police reports and news reports?
>>
>>33444650
bump for more knowledge.
>>
>>33444650
I would have guessed some sort of optix
>>
>>33446602
>optix
> Thermal paper is a special fine paper that is coated with a chemical (previously often containing BPA) that changes color when exposed to heat.
>>
>>33446602
>>33444857
This anon showed that what my friend found was a receipt for cash register paper.
>>
he's definitely wrong
>>
File: 40x57 thermal.png (159KB, 1844x415px) Image search: [Google]
40x57 thermal.png
159KB, 1844x415px
>>33444650
>a receipt roll for a cash register
Thats what they want you to think

Thanks OP, pretty funny. I have a friend that I love to gaslight. It's good that you told him though
>>
File: arsenal_rlv_td-tfb.jpg (29KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
arsenal_rlv_td-tfb.jpg
29KB, 500x700px
Arsenal has a thermobaric grenade, it's 40x46mm just saying. 100 grams of TBC-2
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.