[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>100 hundred armed women >conquered by 6 men Tomorrow,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Oceanside.jpg (223KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Oceanside.jpg
223KB, 1366x768px
>100 hundred armed women
>conquered by 6 men

Tomorrow, you are to be reborn as a QT woman in the walking dead universe. You are the leader of this amazon warrior village.

How do you lead your village to conquer the Saviors and other neighboring groups?
>>
File: keking doges.jpg (37KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
keking doges.jpg
37KB, 480x336px
>>33441500
>that fucking filename

toppest keks
>>
>>33441509
that's the name of their 100 strong female village
>>
Can i get a quick rundown of this episode so i dont waste an hour of my life and hate myself for it?
>>
I want to suffocate in her fat lesbian tits.
>>
>>33441682
Well, it's the Walking Dead, so I'd guess it probably plays out something like
>*sucks*
>repeat for 60 mins
There you go
>>
>>33441500
What are they, lesbians or something?
>>
>>33441682
>Rick and crew (3 other men, 1 boy, and 1 female) invade a nearby town of Amazon warrior women
>Crew of 6 conquer a village with hundreds of armed women
>The sound of explosives attract zombies
>Rick crew kill zombies
>Crying women volunteer to join Rick's army

Elsewhere

>Savior (the strongest group of the show)
>Has hundreds of men loyal to some alpha as fucking bat psycho
>Saviors have hundreds of guns
>Other towns agree to fight against the saviors and join the Rick resistance

>>33441759
Maybe. The show says that all the men were killed by the Saviors (a large gang). The Amazon warrior women went into hiding and they have a 100+ strong force.

Instead they surrender to a crew of 6 and allow rick and company to take all their guns/ammo and force them to join his resistance. lel
>>
>>33441682
http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Oceanside_(TV_Series)
>>
>>33441854
rundown thanks.

Sound like it worse than previous one.
>>
>>33441928
the whole show is retarded past the first handful of season 1 immediate shtf episodes where it makes sense that a mix of mass panic and darwinism leads to a massive die off.

everything else is shitting on the source material for shekels

the irony
>be BBEG
>actually create functional tribal society over large geographic region
>have the zombie threat well in hand due to peace through superior firepower
>large army of competent well armed men
>families off camera for each one back in the safety of whatever their stronghold is
>some fucking assholes roll in and steal some of your shit
>10 feral fucking raiders looking like a lice ridden coca cola commercial of diversity
>teach them a lesson
>try to get the one fuck who could be of use to society to nut the fuck up and cut out the shellshocked shit
>try to integrate the raiders you could have just killed to the man, which in hindsight was the best plan
>they organize a resistance against you in your outlying protectorates
>rick and co. probably going to destroy the functioning peaceful "evillllll!" society by end of the season and everyone will die that winter or end up killed by zombies like in every other season rick gets within 1000 yards of another group of survivors
>should've fed the vampire bat a bit more.jpg
>>
>>33441500
100 hundred? thats like 1 thousand.
>>
>>33442040
dude you're missing the biggest part.

rick and co. went to one of your supply outposts and massacred everyone there. afterwards, instead of killing all those responsible, you only kill two of his men as a demonstration of force.

it's absurd that negan is the villain of the show. he wants to rebuild society and so far he has done exactly that.
>>
>>33442040
Yes i know this thank you. I also watch it on allucce so i can skip ahead. The only saving grace is the Saviors and I know diversity will win.
>>
>>33442045
1 thousand? That's like a thousand 1s
>>
>>33442082
a thousand 1s? thats like 10 one hundreds
>>
>>33442085
a hundred? thats like 10 tens
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.