[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I'm an idiot and need help. The locking lever on my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0100.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0100.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
Guys I'm an idiot and need help. The locking lever on my cobra derringer got stuck so I decided to open it up and put some oil in there but when I pulled it out this little ball came out and now I don't know where it goes. I tried reassembling it without the ball and it's too loose and I checked online and in the instructions and it doesn't tell me where to put the ball so what do I do to fix this?
>>
>>33441126
What in the fuck?
What in the name of JMB is that finish?

Also, you're fucked either way; get something that's better than a cobra.
A hobo can do better than a cobra.
>>
>>33441148
please I need help
>>
>>33441188
look at this http://www.cobrapistols.net/pdfs/Products/Cobra-BigBoreDerringer-Manual.pdf and try to figure it out yourself
>>
>>33441242
>>33441126
>I checked online and in the instructions and it doesn't tell me where to put the ball
I know I broke my gun but at least I can read
>>
>>33441264
Dude, another $150 or less can net you a Hi Point.
At least that won't explode on you.
>>
>>33441264
>But at least I can read
But still can't put your gun back together.
>>
>>33441273
I doubt I would care if my 22lr derringer blew up in my hand
>>
>>33441126
The part is C408-18 Lock & Safety Ball. I am not sure where it goes, but evidently there are two of them. You can see it in the pdf the other anon posted.
>>
>>33441280
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
JUST TELL ME WHERE TO PUT THE BALL
>>
>>33441313
You can't exactly completely redo your hand once it's fucked man.

Like I said, just get something that won't take off your hand
>>33441339
In the trash can.
And then, as previously stated, obtain a non-dangerous gun.
>>
>>33441352
>In the trash can.
Ok not helpful

>And then, as previously stated, obtain a non-dangerous gun.

I'm in cali I would have to wait a month before my next purchase
>>
>>33441338
>>The part is C408-18 Lock & Safety Ball. I am not sure where it goes, but evidently there are two of them. You can see it in the pdf the other anon posted.
Yeah I already read all that its the same manual that came with the gun. It doesnt say where it goes and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>33441378
Did you see a second ball? If you did then it probably goes in a related location
>>
>>33441378
I would imagine it would go near the safety.
>>
>>33441401
>>33441398
I only took out the locking mechanism that holds the barrel down and it came out when pulling it out. Nothing else has been touched so it has to be somewhere there. But there is no clear indication on where its suppose to go
>>
>>33441378
BTW i would probably just ask Cobra at their phone number or submit a ticket http://www.cobrapistols.net/contactus.asp
>>
>>33441126

The ball is C408-18;

It goes above C504-3 which looks like it goes bellow or in conjuction with C404-6 and C404-4.
>>
>>33441367
i'm in cali it takes ten days dood. why don't you call the manufacturer and say wtf, grow a pair, 4chan isn't a manufacturer or distributior , call the company or email them . i mean come on man.. are you going to go to the bear and ask where the buck/cow is?
>>
>>33441446
>i'm in cali it takes ten days dood.

That's for the background checks

>why don't you call the manufacturer and say wtf, grow a pair, 4chan isn't a manufacturer or distributior

Umm geez whiz it's fucking 11:15 at night so they're closed and I just need to know where to stick this ball.

>i mean come on man.. are you going to go to the bear and ask where the buck/cow is?

Nigga what
>>
>>33441480
>Umm geez whiz it's fucking 11:15 at night so they're closed and I just need to know where to stick this ball.

literally just wait till morning u sperg
>>
>>33441511
>literally just wait till morning u sperg
What if I need self defense asswipe?
>>
>>33441126
I wanna help. But i also wanna call you a dumb nigger
>>
>>33441541
>I wanna help. But i also wanna call you a dumb nigger
Do both
>>
OP has problems with his tiny balls.

Typical.
>>
>100% American made
>ball detents fall out

about what you'd expect
>>
>>33441516
Buy something better than a fucking derringer.
>>
>>33441575
WAIT I JUST DUCKDUCKGOED BALL DETENTS DOES IT GO ON THE END OF THE SPRING?
>>
>>33441620

>>33441430

Bitch I told you already if you can't read.
>>
>>33441620
>WAIT I JUST DUCKDUCKGOED BALL DETENTS DOES IT GO ON THE END OF THE SPRING?

Yes. also ur autistic
>>
>>33441627
You shoulda just said put ball on spring faggot you aren't impressing anyone
>>
>>33441126
Why did you waste all that layout fluid?
>>
Alright I was trying to put the ball back in and the spring flung in into the carpet so its fucking gone now. Do I really need that part?
>>
>>33441705
fucking kys dude
>>
>>33441705
yes. it provides the locking mechanism with power.
>>
>>33441772
Ok how do I put it in with out launching it?
I found it in the carpet with a magnet
>>
>>33441643

Sorry I thought you could read plain instructions.

>>33441790

Put the parts together and before the second part fully encloses the ball is when you apply force. Just like any spring detent items.
>>
>>33441790

Nigga, no one knows. No respectable person buys a cobra derringer.

Figure it the fuck out.
>>
>>33441838
>Put the parts together and before the second part fully encloses the ball is when you apply force. Just like any spring detent items.
The ball and spring stick out too far to close it ir out any force on it.
>>
File: IMG_0102.jpg (887KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0102.jpg
887KB, 4032x3024px
Why would anyone design something like this this is stupid
>>
I GOT IT IN
I had to squish the spring down because it was stretched but all is good now
Plus it stop getting jammed so now I don't need to oil it.

Thank you to all who helped
>>
OP, I think your mom should have swallowed that night.
>>
>>33441126
Alright OP, fellow calicuck here to save you. Here's what you do
1. Grab your derringer and it's cardboard box
2. Throw it in the fucking trash
3.Quit being poor and get an XD or a Glock

I wouldn't even try killing myself with a derringer, I know it probably wouldn't even function enough for that
>>
>>33442102
>>>33441126 (OP)
>Alright OP, fellow calicuck here to save you. Here's what you do
>1. Grab your derringer and it's cardboard box
>2. Throw it in the fucking trash
>3.Quit being poor and get an XD or a Glock
>I wouldn't even try killing myself with a derringer, I know it probably wouldn't even function enough for that
Fine I'll get something else later ge
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.