[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Awwwwshit! Who else here Army? Get hyped! No cool schools bu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Awwwwshit! Who else here Army? Get hyped! No cool schools but I can finally get a badge!
>>
>>33437608
I have a CAB from my deployment, how is that different?
>>
I have a patch.
>>
>>33437764
I've never deployed and the chances of me getting jump school or anything else are nil.
>>
>>33437858
Yep I googled it senpai, cool you'll get a badge but that design will look terribad on your uniform, because of Its shape and color I doubt most will even see it on you until they're like 3ft away.
>>
>>33437608
This is fucking retarded.
>>
>>33437981
says the tripfag
>>
>>33437608
Airforce fag here, what's going on?
>>
>>33438079
How bout I suck my dick faggot?
>>
This has nothing to do with weapons.
>>
>>33438162
want me to sit in the commanders chair while you turn around in the gunners chair? I'll let you twist the master blaster.
>>
>>33438126
you guys already have enough badges for everyone.
>>
https://www.armytimes.com/articles/the-army-is-developing-a-new-expert-action-badge-for-soldiers-who-arent-grunts
>>
>>33437608
Fucking dumb and gay. The military very quickly gets institutional inbred retardedness during peace time. Having a "I want a combat award, but have no chance to earn it, so I'll make something that looks like a combat award" is about on par with making black berets the standard uniform just to ape the look of the Rangers.
>>
>>33438079
>>33438162
>>33438177
Aww I'm sorry your feelers are hurt.

>>33438204
Essentially this.

I'm curious what Tasks they are going to fill this testing with, and when they are going to possibly fit this into any training cycle.
>>
>>33438378
Stop impersonating me this is stolen valor
>>
File: wrong.jpg (233KB, 541x458px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
233KB, 541x458px
>>33438473
ok
>>
>>33438533
>Anime poster

Want to know how I know you're a neverserved?
>>
the two worst branches argue with each other: the thread
>>
>>33438769
>the two worst branches argue with each other: the thread
that's a funny way to say Marines and Navy
>>
That boring shit? I already have like 3 of those already. what are you a pog or something?
>>
So it is pointless, like a squad lead E.I.B. ?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.