[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my.friend got drunk and he swallowed a bullet (.22)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1490232989536.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490232989536.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
Me and my.friend got drunk and he swallowed a bullet (.22)
Will he be alright?
>>
Get him to puke in the off chance that it isn't too late.
>>
>>33435379

Was it a depleted uranium round by any chance?
>>
>>33435379
Give it a few hours, if he's not ass blasted now he will be then.
>>
put one through his head now, anon. you'll be doing him a favor. there's nothing you can do.
>>
>>33435379
Might bounce around in his stomach and turn his organs to mush. Better get to the ER, quick!
>>
>>33435379
Its probably already creating lethal amounts of mustard gas inside him.
F
>>
careful, if he farts it's gonna shoot out his ass
>>
Serious answers only please guys
Also this was two days ago we just remembered
He's pretty worried, should we get laxatives?
>>
>>33435502
>Also this was two days ago we just remembered
then he's already shat it out dumbass
>>
File: shoot.jpg (78KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
shoot.jpg
78KB, 500x652px
>>33435502
Sounds like a trip to the ER is in order, an xray will probably do you at least a decent amount of good.
Otherwise, yeah go with laxatives to lube it up and blast it out.
>>
>>33435524
NO!
xray and ct scans can set the bullet off
>>
>>33435379
Just don't let him swallow a firing pin for the next 48-72 hours.
>>
File: 1476929213889.jpg (246KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
1476929213889.jpg
246KB, 550x700px
It's not so bad, in a few days he will begin transitioning, this should take 6-9 months. His skin will become harder and take on a darker, metallic hue. Remember to clean and oil regularly to prevent rust. His joints will become stiffer and need lubrication in order to work properly. His hair will fall out and be replaced with wood, just remember to get it checkered once it comes in fully. He will loose his taste for human food and begin to desire more ammo. The break in period will last about 200 rounds but after that he should work fine, if not take him into a gunsmith. Remember to buy magazines for him.

Hopefully he will learn to be able to live with himself in his new form, many cannot. Best of luck.
>>
>>33436435
Soon he will only sleep in a holster
>>
>>33435558
No way that's true

Sauce?
>>
>>33435379
Tell him not to swallow any firing pins or he's a goner.
>>
>>33435405
That was a great thread

Such is life in the Zone
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.