[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Sig Sauer /k/. Tell me which gun is worth the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Redpill me on Sig Sauer /k/.

Tell me which gun is worth the money in your honest opinion. I am ready to become a whore for Sig.

Picture is the one I am looking for.
>>
>>33434547
P226 good gun, I've owned two and enjoyed them thoroughly

inb4 exeter rust meme
>>
File: Left Side.jpg (588KB, 1575x886px) Image search: [Google]
Left Side.jpg
588KB, 1575x886px
Mk25 a best. Exclusive membership to the muh anchor meme league, best fit and finish and price:performance ratio, and also the best wondernine DA/SA trigger.

Get it.
>>
They make really good pistols.
>>
>>33434547
over priced junk made by lasy union people in the north.

>buy glock its made in georgia by people who dont need a union.
>>
File: 20170306_104223_1488917692018.jpg (794KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170306_104223_1488917692018.jpg
794KB, 1440x2560px
All of them are good really. Quality weapons. Pic related. My sigs.
>>
Get the basic 226, don't waste money on extended beaver tails or their srt trigger.

Buy mecgar 18 round magazines (they work better than the 20 rounders while still giving you more capacity).
>>
File: gee bill three sigs.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
gee bill three sigs.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>33434547
I they are alright
>>
I have a 226 I bought in college. It's an early 1990s pistol that was purchased as a SIG factory reconditioned in like 2005.

So this was a used gun that went to SIG and came back with new finish, new springs, and even one of those paper bands around the grip and trigger so you know it was fresh or whatever.

The front sight fell off the gun while I was shooting it. SIG fixed this by putting a new night sight on and then peening the slide around the front sight dovetail so it would stay put.

I still have this gun, and it still makes me upset. Otherwise it is completely reliable and performed as advertised.

There are a lot of things I would buy instead of the high end models at the 1,000+ price point, but I think, overall, they're a good company and have produced a lot of reliable weapons which serve in many Police and Military organisations and are also sold on the open market.
>>
>>33434632
Anti union sentiment is pretty dumb, which means you are as well. It's ok though soon the only unions will be in government service sectors, which will make your kind happy. Both Sig and Glock are great though, but this thread isn't about Glock is it?
>>
>>33434547
don't forget to consider the AREX zero
only sigs i like are OG swiss and the p230/232, honorable mention to the p2022
>>
>>33434791
UAW killed GM
>>
>>33434820
Your mom buying a Honda killed GM.
>>
>>33434840
hmm
>be 1980s
>do I buy an American car that is almost guaranteed to have random problems or...
>do I buy the boxy Honda Civic and drive and drive only ever changing the oil
gee anon, I don't know
>>
>>33434791
I'm not against unions in principle, but most of the big ones out there are completely criminal. I work for a construction company that's not unionized but treats the employees well and fairly, and one union in particular hates our guts and ended up working with/bribing 2 employees that happened to be family related to take a fall (one happened to fall onto the other, wow!) (which would be impossible to happen if the falling fucker followed his training), but we were hit hard by the media which never got our side of the story and made it seem like we encouraged unsafe behavior in the name of profit, which was completely untrue.

I used to be pro-union until I witnessed this stuff first hand, and again I'm not against the idea of it or unions existing, but this was one of many such events that helped me stay skeptical of everything that was said by mainstream politicals and corporate media entities and made me question my naive beliefs.

Keep up the smug attitude though, maybe you'll be able to keep it all the way to your deathbed without ever witnessing events that force you to reconsider, and you'll be able to leave this world just as smug and righteous as you are now.
>>
>>33434547
>redpill me
youre a fucking retard
and if you are buying sig sauer and not SIG then you fucked up
>>
File: 229-enhanced-elite.jpg (13KB, 310x266px) Image search: [Google]
229-enhanced-elite.jpg
13KB, 310x266px
Is the P229 a good carry piece? I've shot one a few times and really liked it.
>>
>>33434791
>Anti union sentiment is pretty dumb
no its not. unions are thugs who steal from members and fuck you if you ever try and leave. they are the reason so many good jobs left the united states.
>>
>>33434791
>replying to Callum

They're fine, just don't fall for the stupid Legion marketing.
>>
>>33435244
sig is all the quality of a glock for twice the price of glock. an magazines are like $50 each to
>>
>>33435288

Mags that say SIG made my MecGar are 50, mags that just say MecGar are usually in the 20's.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.