[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /k/ sold a handgun on fuddbroker and have no idea how to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: fedex.png (8KB, 600x314px) Image search: [Google]
fedex.png
8KB, 600x314px
sup /k/

sold a handgun on fuddbroker and have no idea how to ship this fucking thing... how much will it cost to ship?
>>
File: Canterbury Costanza.gif (188KB, 448x400px) Image search: [Google]
Canterbury Costanza.gif
188KB, 448x400px
>>33434215
>sold a handgun on fuddbroker and have no idea how to ship this fucking thing
>>
>>33434215
How about you ask fedex or ups this question you dumb, moronic, insufferable nigger. People like you need to be chemically castrated
>>
>>33434215
>not retarded enough to stop you from shitposting
>too retarded to use the rest of the internet
>>
>>33434215
dont you have a post office. just take it there and ship it.
>>
>>33434795
Truly the sweet spot.
>>
>>33434800
i cant tell if you think you're le ebin troll or legitimately fucking retarded
>>
>>33434215
Op you still here? If you want we can meet up somewhere and I'll show you how to ship. After I'm done sawing off your head I'll ship it for you using your skull as a container. Let me know if this will work
>>
>>33434215
You still here? Interact with us, OP.
>>
>>33434822
if you have to mail something just go the post office and dont mess around wiht those other palces that are expensive
>>
>>33434215
UPS or FedEx 1 Day Air are the only legal ways you can ship a handgun. Depending on the weight and size of the box, it will probably cost you $60-100. Source: I've done it before, myself.

The smarter way is to find a gun dealer (FFL) to ship the gun for you. They can ship it through the post office, so it will cost a lot less. There's a guy who lives near me who operates an FFL out of his family room and he will drop off a prepaid/prepackaged gun at the post office for a flat fee of $15, plus postage. There's another FFL that lives a little farther from me who will log the gun in his books for free and then lets me drop it off at the post office with all his paperwork inside of it.

Another thing you can do, is Buds Gun Shop launched a new service to let you purchase UPS/FedEx 1 Day Air shipping at a discounted rate, but you need to send them the recipient's FFL, which is annoying, so I've never used it. I think it's called shipmygun.com or something. If you use it, report back to us how much it cost you.
>>
>>33437149
Not OP, but I've used shipmygun.com before and its pretty awesome if the receiving FFL is already in their database. The shipping for handguns through shipmygun.com is way cheaper than shipping as a walk in to FedEx or UPS. I'd say its half the cost at least.
>>
>>33437520
This. Shipped guns with SMG before. $25spacebux apiece and insurance iirc. Just box it up and ship it however. I just take it into ups or fedex. Careful not to take it into a UpsStore, because apparently that company isnt ups its some shitty other business.
>>
>>33435134
I love you callum
>>
File: 1476165213668.jpg (165KB, 534x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1476165213668.jpg
165KB, 534x1236px
>>33434768
Beyond fuckin savage.
>>
put it in a box fill with gumballs then leave it in a mailbox marked USPS priority
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.