[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gun show >bunch of "good" ol people >old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>gun show
>bunch of "good" ol people
>old nazi flag and confederate flags on display

why is this still a thing? Why not have a few ISIS flags on display while were at it.
>>
>>33429851
When we kill ISIS and have people bringing them back they'll Be up there right beside them.
>ISIS flag, captured in Iraq; has papers, only $750
>trades considered
It will Be interesting to hear the stories of how we capture the flags though.
>>
>>33429868
Realized I meant to put "it'll probably look like this" before the ISIS flag for sale part.

I don't actually have one I was just imagining what it'll look like when people try to sell them.
>>
>>33429851
why don't you fuck off to tumblr while we're at it?
>>
File: baitzkrieg.jpg (52KB, 1000x584px) Image search: [Google]
baitzkrieg.jpg
52KB, 1000x584px
>>33429851
>>
>>33429868
im not pro nationalist in any way but
i was tempted in buying it for relic sake. i dont think the guy would have sold it to me anyway.

so much nazi german shit. i dont think any of it was genuine tho.

there was machetes, katanas, Israeli arms across from the stand too.

>>33429895
>i like to put politics before my guns
>>
File: 1399227307445.jpg (150KB, 600x807px) Image search: [Google]
1399227307445.jpg
150KB, 600x807px
>>33429851
>flags from history.
>vs
>flag from an active terrorist organization that wants to kill Americans.
Gee OP! I wonder why they don't sell ISIS flags!
>>
>>33429851
>Confederate
>Not the same thing as the Patriots from the Revolutionary war, only they lost
Faggot.
>>
>>33429945
>>i like to put politics before my guns
yeah I like to put faggot race traitors like you before my guns too.
>>
>>33430333

So Mr. Half Devil.

Not to get too /pol/, but Please explain to me how the South's conservative statist mindset wasn't tearing the union apart?

They had resorted to physically attacking political opponents who questioned that their state laws didn't override those of other states. Which led to them succeeding in order to have the confederate government which would enforce federal law across all its states rather then allowing individual states self govern over issues.

The Southern Democratic party confounds me in its ineptitude. The idea that they rejected the idea of an over reaching federal government in Washington. In order to replace it with one in which they had more control over their own individual states, but could also do things like tax each others shipping and issue letters of credit. With those little changes and the ability to keep slaves without the fed getting involved or another state going abolitionist was reason enough to drag this country into its bloodiest war.
>>
File: What_in_fornication.jpg (13KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
What_in_fornication.jpg
13KB, 203x248px
>>33430452
OK, not him, but.
>They had resorted to physically attacking political opponents who questioned that their state laws didn't override those of other states.
You mean when pro-union abolitionists like John Brown murdered southern families for ownership of slaves? Lets zoom in MORE.

>questioned that their state laws didn't override those of other states
state laws don't apply to other states, as such, slave states laws DIDN'T override those of other states, HOWEVER, that conversely means that abolitionist states DID NOT have the authority to legislatively influence slave states.
There is a thing called the tenth amendment to the U.S. bill of rights, which allows states to nullify federal law in their territory. The fed ignored the invocation of this amendment.

>Please explain to me how the South's conservative statist mindset wasn't tearing the union apart?
It was. Same when the united states rebelled against England. It was tearing a part of the empire off. In both cases, the rebelling party's sovereignty was trampled roughshod, even by the laws and standards laid forth by the the ruling party in the case of the confederacy. Also, since we're getting just a LITTLE bit /pol/ I'd like to point out that at no point was "The south's conservative statist mindset wasn't tearing apart the union." among "Mr.Half Devil"'s contentions.

So, with your strawman out of the way, lets address your economic statements briefly.
Sovereign territories have the right to tax the use of what they own. your statement amounts to "HOW DARE THEY USE THEIR PROPERTY THE WAY THEY SEE FIT!?"

So it's time for ME to ask YOU a question. What does it feel like to be this retarded?
>>
>>33429868

>It will Be interesting to hear the stories of how we capture the flags though.

We just keep one before shipping the rest, along with all the weaponry, to our jihadist """"enemies"""".
>>
>>33430842
>cites the bill of rights while defending slave states

lol
>>
>>33430881
>Rights apply to non-citizens. Kek, get off my board, you normie retard. Back to plebbitt with you.
>>
>>33430881
Who do you use for your bull? Have you used Ti'queese before? We were really happy with him.
>>
>>33429851
You must be a lot of fun at gunshows. REEEE TAKE IT DOWN RAYCIST!!
That's gun culture in the US, it is there to make urbanite faggots uncomfortable and remind the that they are not welcome there. Don't like it? Leave. Hold a gunshow innacity for all of the communists, queers, and hipsters where a booth sells rainbow Gadsen flags and double sided dildos or something. Do rural people show up to your Whole Foods and start REEEEing about the faggotry there? No. Why is it always us that have to change?
>>
>>33430842
>>33430857
>>33431147
>>33430333
In a way Isis is like the southern confederates. Both want a state of values that are archaic in nature and fought their own people for it. The only difference is the location.
>>33430452
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.