[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blocks ur path , they know burgers don't like hand to hand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Blocks ur path2.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Blocks ur path2.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Blocks ur path , they know burgers don't like hand to hand combat. how do we fix this....?
>>
Step over them
>>
>>33428546
>chinamen still shilling this board
>>
>>33429030
Heard about this on a Viet Doc , Chinese army guy says murrica don't like hand to hand .
>>
File: byp.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
byp.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Drones (((gun mounted))) or H-1B Visa pamphlets
>>
>>33429085
They can do their jet li wushu bullshit but it'll end with them getting wrestlefucked.
>>
>>33428546
>we don't like hand to hand combat

Bitch please, our predecessors literally beat communist chinamen to death with ammo cans and frozen body parts
>>
File: byp2.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
byp2.webm
3MB, 640x360px
wrestlefucked. MMLOL
So we have adequate hand to hand training?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHZIUdHm6b4
>>
>>33429216
>our predecessors
But what about our new, tech spoiled softies
>>
>>33429343
Our Army and Marine infantry/combat arms are still treated like hammered dogshit so they'll be able to take your average commie chink easily

Just pray that you don't catch the Marine, I'm pretty sure that guy would love an opportunity prove himself to the predecessors

Till valhalla and all the shit
>>
File: babe.png (216KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
babe.png
216KB, 640x430px
>>33429445
SWEET
>>
>>33428546

Considering that a couple years ago over 60% of Chinese new recruits couldn't pass their basic physical test (which was easier than any western test) so the Chinese army lowered the standards, they better hope and pray a fight with any western soldier doesn't go hand to hand.
>>
>>33428546
What fucking ever..seriously, speculation is gay...we'll back the gooks, and get the hindies to push north..come at China through Taiwan..Japan and Korea offensive into war torn North Korea...hand to hand combat? Haha Bitch please...
>>
>>33428994
fpbp

>seriously under rated lmfao
>>
>>33428546
they are 130lb 5' 3" manlets who have been starving for decades.

i seriously doubt they would put up much of a fight at all.

the average american soldier is around 200lbs and 6' and is 18-22 years old.

they would die. americans would steal more wiafus. they would become one with south korea.

north korea is on the edge of serious collapse as we speak they cant even grow crops on their land anymore. they are done for very soon.
>>
>>33428546
lure them into peace negotiations with some medium rare dog steaks
>>
>>33430047
Those are chinks anon not norks
>>
>>33430766
forgot to take the shitposting name off
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.