[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you going to fight the skeletons when they begin to attack,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

How are you going to fight the skeletons when they begin to attack, /k/? Do you really think your gear will be able to defend you if it turns out a skeleton has been hiding inside your family members and those you hold near and dear to you? I hear they hide in people these days, so you never know just where they could be. Are our weapons really going to save us? Maybe we should bow to our calcified overlords here and now.
You are preparing for the skeleton war, right anon?
>>
Would buckshot work against a skeleton? I mean, single projectiles are worthless against a foe who is 80% empty space
>>
Who would win?
1000 Marines vs. their own Skeletons
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlFjNVTiI1c

Mandatory training video
>>
File: 1488437971559.png (12KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1488437971559.png
12KB, 645x773px
>mfw there are skeletons inside every one of us
>>
>>33424349
>not keeping a sledge by the bed
Fucking plebs.
>>
File: 2f0.gif (938KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
2f0.gif
938KB, 350x200px
>>33424403
>Friend didn't believe skeletons were burrowing inside of humans
>A few weeks later he's getting surgery
>Look inside operating room
>See ribcage
I could've saved him, /k/. I COULD'VE AND I DIDN'T. I was able to ensure that I was safe from skeleton infiltration but I gave up on him, he went on in ignorance, and now he doesn't even know he has one in him.
>>
>>33424393
Do all skeletons fight this way, with swords and similar weaponry? What if they've modernized since the previous attack and use firearms?
We can still beat them right anon?
>>
>>33424451
It's too late now, pal. You can't undo it.
Once a skeleton has settled inside a human body it's impossible to remove it while keeping the host alive.
Let him go.
>>
>>33424507
He was a good man.
What if tha skeleton bastard gets to his wife and kid?
>>
>>33424476

I can only assume they come back with whatever armaments they did with.

Thankfully firearms degrade much more quickly than medieval arms. I wouldn't expect to raise a battalion of rifle skeletons following the Red Army's push across the Dnieper. That said there's nothing to stop the fresh dead from rising with whatever Kel Tec and Taurus trash normies carry.
>>
>>33424744

That's probably how he got a skeleton in him in the first place. The bony bastards love to target children cos they know they'll be able to use them as Trojan horses to infiltrate our homes.
>>
File: Skeleton hell.jpg (257KB, 800x1820px) Image search: [Google]
Skeleton hell.jpg
257KB, 800x1820px
Drink milk, master the skeleton inside you, crush your enemies!
>>
>>33424381
It'd definitely be messy, I'd imagine bits of bone would be flying around like shrapnel so you'll want to be careful you don't get caught in the blast.
>>
probably an elaborate network of cables being held with high tension so when they trip one a half inch steel braided cable comes flying threw the air at 800fps blasting them.
>>
>>33425036
What if they're so calcified they withstand the assault?
>>
>>33424990
What point on the skeleton should you aim for?
>>
>son, where are you, you've been out for a while
>just helping Jake get home, sorry dad, he broke a bone last week and is having trouble walking
>>
File: IMG_2475.jpg (54KB, 640x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2475.jpg
54KB, 640x757px
>>33424793

Skellington pls go
>>
File: CIMG0361 - Copy.jpg (236KB, 834x778px) Image search: [Google]
CIMG0361 - Copy.jpg
236KB, 834x778px
>>33424349
>/k/ is on the fuckboy side of the skeleton war
www.hownew.ru
>>
Why prepare, it is us who is truly inside the skeleton.
>>
File: skeleton magazine.jpg (88KB, 336x480px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton magazine.jpg
88KB, 336x480px
If you're gonna fight skellies, best read up on 'em anon.
>>
>>33427428
Fucking skellies get out of my board.
>>
>>33424775
This is actually false. Skeletons do not inherit the knowledge of their host creature. Their race only allows for warriors, fighters and the occasional mage. Firearms proficiency isn't obtained until prestige class requirements are met.
>>
Skinwalker Hunting Club

Get in fgts

https://discord.gg/xPYm9
>>
File: skelly jelly send you to helly.png (222KB, 956x539px) Image search: [Google]
skelly jelly send you to helly.png
222KB, 956x539px
You can't hide from the bone bois
>>
>>33424349
I dunno about you anons but if it wasn't for the skeleton inside of me all the head injuries I've suffered probably would've killed me by now.
>>
>>33431159
Are the skeleton shills coming here now?
We're smarter than all of you boney motherfuckers
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.