[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Denver meetup >April 8th >Outside of centennial on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: DenverMeetup.jpg (82KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
DenverMeetup.jpg
82KB, 600x401px
>Denver meetup
>April 8th
>Outside of centennial on araphoe rd
>There is a cafe nearby where we can meet at
>When
April 8th
>Where
Centennial gun club
>>
>>33421225
Are you trying to go shooting at the range or just a casual meetup?
>>
>>33421225
>centennial gun club
Pass. Overpriced and I always see some fag from my unit in there
>>
Just FYI, the range is setup for newbies or old crusties. Any shenanigans that are typical with the /k/olorado meet ups of the past will get you kicked out really fast. I'd suggest innawoods as we've done in the past.
>>
>>33421225
What a lame place to meet. What about the San Juan mountains?
>>
>>33421225
How about 5280 armory
>>
>>33421403
>indoor range
That bring said I like their store
>>
>>33421225
why don't we just go drinking...? maybe go on a tour of Stranahans?
>>
>>33421415
>OP here

I have other plans for April 8th, and can't go drinking in the evening with /k/

April 8th is ufc fight night, so I already have plans for drinking..
>>
After that shit show with the tranny faggot and the goat being gutted and hung on tree I'm too sketched out to meet anymore from here.
>>
>meeting in Denver
How about what this anon suggested >>33421397
>>
>>33423682
I would need more details and possibly to get to know some of you before we head to the mountains like this.. I do know some places in the mountains around evergreen though
>>
>>33424082
>not meeting strangers in the mountains that are armed and known to go on weird as fuck websites like this chilean pig farming forum that we're on
Actually, now that you say it that way, I'm glad I didn't get shot out in the middle of nowhere.

But really, the outdoor shenanigans have been pretty fun. I wont be going to any for a while though; too busy.
>>
>>33424127
>Actually, now that you say it that way, I'm glad I didn't get shot out in the middle of nowhere.
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
Can I bring my Gen 3 30rnd PMAG?
>>
>>33422106
Or the semen brownies.
Or the guy who invited everyone to his grandparents house.
>>
>>33425857
>not a D60
c'mon man, get with it.
>>
>magazine limits and ubcs

lol
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.