[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the gun range a good first date if the girl is a tomboy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 13

Is the gun range a good first date if the girl is a tomboy? Also around how much should I expect to pay?

The place,
http://www.fowlerfirearms.com/
>>
Perhaps if you explain the dangers of lead to her and the the necessity of bathing after, then suggest that you shower together to save water.
>>
>>33419825
>awhile back in class it comes up in class I work in gun shop
>girl asks me about local ranges
>other girl pipes up about where she bought her pistol
>last class session
>add 2nd girl on fb becuz she is q.t. and been interested all quarter but no chance to talk other than that exchange
>thats about 3 weeks ago
>decide to ask her out today over fb, asks if she wants to go shoot sometime at range she bought her gun at that we talked about during prior exchange in class
>leaves message on read
>no response

feels bad man

I didn't have much in the way of emotional investment, but no response one way or another how anticlimactic
>>
File: AfKzyQr.jpg (442KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
AfKzyQr.jpg
442KB, 720x960px
As a real first date? Probably not unless she previously expressed interest.

That said, a good deal of women feel empowered and hot & bothered after shooting, so you might get lucky because of it.
But frankly, I'd keep it for a later date.
>>
>>33419825
never go to fowler, you have to buy their overpriced ammo. go to shoot-straight, bring whatever cheap shit you want, pay the $15 range fee and win
>>
>>33419843
Gotcha. Well fuck. Idk what to do. I wanted to go ice skating at first, but the place is only open for public skating on the four days I work. I found a game room place that seemed to try (never done one) but you need three people minimum. There's a bowling/large arcade place I could try I guess. I wanted to do something

>>33419854
>bring whatever cheap shit you want
I don't own any guns, senpai. That's why I'm asking /k/.
>>
>>33419825
Off gun-topic, if you're worrying about how much to pay instead of how well to treat your date, you're already off on the wrong foot.
>>
>>33419861
>I don't own any guns

maybe just skip shooting altogether. stick with what you know. theres nothing that dries women up like a boy fumbling around failing at man things.

no disrespect meant, just take her ice skating or something
>>
>>33419861
>Idk what to do.

Dunno if weather & location lends itself to it, but have you considered hiking? It's a good physical activity that keeps you away from general population, allows you to talk to eachother and puts you out in nature?

>I don't own any guns, senpai.

Would strike me as odd to take someone shooting then.
>>
>>33419876
Not OP but...
i agree that if you have money to spend then fuck it, but even us poor people have to get laid too.
>>
>>33419825

No, unless you're going to spend some money to hire an instructor. It's not that fun to take someone to an indoor range unless you can teach them before hand and bring your own gear.
>>
>>33419898

A 15 minute sit down is usually what it takes to explain most rules and basics to the people I give a shooting initiation to. Safety, range rules, eye dominance, stance,...

But I'm sure it gets weird after that if you don't have your own gear. Seems strange to me.
>>
I used to hunt and own two rifles when I lived in Vermont so hopefully I wouldn't be fumbling too much. Never fired handguns however. Thanks for the advice guys, I'll keep it in mind for a later date.

Can I at least get a ballpark figure for ammunition? Everything else seems inexpensive so I'm assuming ammo is what costs you?
>>
>>33419825
>fowler

Take her to cecil webb

>>33419861
>I don't own any guns, senpai.

Then don't take girls shooting
>>
>>33419921
Depends on what you wanna shoot, ranges will often jack up the price to 50 cents a round for rifles and 35 cents a round for pistols.
>>
>>33419971
Pricey

>>33419957
Hiking?
>>
File: rememb er.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
rememb er.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>>33419973
>Hiking?

I feel like it shouldn't have to be explained why that's a terrible idea.

Just take her to a bar in the evening noob, if she's interested she'll say yes, if she's not she'll say "no" or "hmmm oh just looking at my schedule it looks i'm busy maybe another time" without actually suggesting another time then she's not interested
>>
>>33419973
>Hiking?

Hey, baby, I'm some guy you don't know, that has expressed a clear desire to fuck you. How about we go wander around far from civilization, where no one can hear you scream?
>>
>>33419861
it's called dinner fag, go to it, get food and drinks, chat it up. best for a first date get the awkwardness and convos out of the way, and hopefully she drinks and gets horny and you dick her hard for us
>>
>>33420004
I know senpai. I'm asking why you suggested "cecile webb".

Idk what that is, but google say sit's a nature reserve apparently. So I assumed you were suggesting a hike.

>>33420011
I'm ambivalent when it comes to hiking, but I never thought it was that rapey. Is it really that rapey? Fuck man, dating is harder than I thought.

>>33420012
I thought bar/dinner was a boring bad date idea! That's why I made this thread. I get conflicting advice. So confusing.
>>
>>33420014
for a first date? who cares, see if she's interested and she if you wanna just fuck her or date her, the time between the waiter will force either one of you to talk. just ask about her, family, hobbies, school, interest, express interest in her, women love that shit. save the fun and exciting dates for after you know what's up with her. women are all kinds of fucked up nowdays with all this feminism shit
>>
>>33420014
>I know senpai. I'm asking why you suggested "cecile webb".

that wasn't me, I was just pointing out that hiking will come across as sketchy
>>
>>33420014
dude you can be living in the middle of LA, pick a direction, after 2-3 hours of driving you can just get out of your car and walk around for a few minutes, then touch a rock.

guess what? 99% chance that rock hasn't been touched, or even really inspected, by anyone since the 1800s.

asking a girl if she'd like to go hiking for a first date is like asking her if she'd like to be raped and murdered.
>>
my last few first dates
sarah- dinner (now current gf)
michelle-picnic at park (also very doable and cheap)
lucy- movies (fucked first date)
stephanie-dinner
selena-hiking (fucked her after, went to get beer after hike)
>>
>>33420014

Will your date finish at night time?
Will your date finish after having alcohol
Will your date finish far away from where the girl lives

If you answered yes to all 3 of these questions, then congratulations, that's prime time for some missionary to happen
>>
>>33420032
>>33420030
Gotcha. I'll keep this in mind as to not suggest it.

>>33420021
Makes sense when you put it like that. I rather not spend a bunch or a big commitment when neither of us knows if we'll click (or fuck)
>>
>>33420032
that's bullshit. depends on area, they're are a bunch of trail systems in northern california and trails are used by a bunch of people, albeit you won't see a person every minute but around 4-5 minutes of walking and hiking and you'll run across someone.
if you don't put off a bad vibe she won't be concerned.
>>
>>33420041
do you really think that if you pick a direction, follow all roads, then branch off once it gets to dirt tracks, that you won't be able to just randomly get out and find yourself in forest county, middle of fucking nowhere, USA?
>>
>>33420014
>Is it really that rapey?
As a first date, yeah.

Being raped is a serious concern for women. Men are about twice as strong as women. If a woman is alone with a man, she is completely at his mercy. While it is far less likely for her to get raped than it is for you to get murdered, no one has been shouting that statistic from the rooftops for the last half century. Not that it would help, women are too emotional anyway.
>>
>>33420014
>I know senpai. I'm asking why you suggested "cecile webb".

Cecile webb is a nature preserve with a cheap outdoor range in the middle of it
>>
>>33420041
>the trails right around my town are heavily used
>this must mean that humans blanket the planet with a uniform distribution

I regularly go hiking in the mountains above a large urban area. More than four million people will be physically within my view. But, most of the time, I see no one. I consider a trail recently traveled if I spot tracks less than a week old.
>>
File: 1349009255560.gif (262KB, 191x184px) Image search: [Google]
1349009255560.gif
262KB, 191x184px
OP here.

How's dinner and pool sound as a first date? Low key, safe, quiet enough to talk.
>>
>>33420215
Pools closed, nigga.
>>
>>33420219
billiards, you meme loving cunt
>>
Pool sounds risky if she's body concious.
Makes it look like you want to look at the goods before proceeding imo.

Also, the pool is closed due to AIDS.
>>
>>33420224
Does she know how to play billiards, do you?
Will you be shooting at the billiard area?
>>
File: 6547.jpg (30KB, 460x339px) Image search: [Google]
6547.jpg
30KB, 460x339px
>>33420229
Holy shit. Am I going on a date with an autist?

>Hiking
Sounds rapey

>Gun range
You'll intimidate her and make her think you want to rape her

>Bar
She might think you'll try to rape her in the alley behind the place

>Movie
It's dark enough to make her worried you'll rape her

>Pool
She might think you're trying to get a look at the goods (how?) and rape her

Holy shit.

>>33420239
Yes, it's a hobby of mine. 8 ball takes like three sentences to teach, wtf.
>>
>>33420252
>She might think you're trying to get a look at the goods (how?) and rape her

Swimming pool joke, nigger. People tend to wear little clothing at a swimming pool, allowing you to judge her body.
>>
>>33420252
8-ball sounds kind of rapey.
Like "giving her the ol' '8-balling'" or some shit.
>>
>>33420260
Am I the autist?

I getcha. So what do y'all think of dinner and billiards?
>>
>>33420266
Pool is something gangsters do. You know what else gangsters do? Rape.
>>
>>33420266
don't take her to dinner, she might think you'll spike her food with restoril and then rape her
>>
>>33420252
You could take her bowling, although she might think that you're hoping she'll slip on the slippery floor so that she can't get away and you'll rape her
>>
>>33420295
you could also take her for a free trial flight down at your local airstrip, but then she might get suspicious that you'll take the mile high club thing too literally and rape her
>>
>>33420266
Whatever you do, don't try to warm up with a little pocket pool.
>>
Rape is always an option and there is no worry about any misunderstandings about you wanting to rape her.
>>
>>33420304
but if he says he's gojng to rape her then she'll think he's going to rape her

come on son, think about it
>>
>>33420314
>but if he says he's gojng to rape her then she'll think he's going to rape her

But that does mean he's found a woman that listens.
>>
>>33419825
if you have to buy overpriced ammo bring something 9mm or .22lr
>>
>>33420332
OP is noguns
>>
File: 1467670878237.gif (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1467670878237.gif
3MB, 800x450px
>thread drifts to rape
never change /k/
>>
>going to a place where you cant even hear eachother for a date
>>
>>33419825
First date, no. Third date? Absolutely if she's even curious.
>>
>on first date with gf, about an hour in
>she mentions she's never shot a gun
>I've been meaning to go to the range for a week or two, have 3 guns in my car
>Spaghetti.mkv
>"Would you like to? I have some guns in my car and we could go right now if you want"
>she actually says yes
>is very safe and never shoots anything but paper or backstop
I got 3 whole hugs that day.
>>
>>33420314
>she'll think he's going to rape her

And she would be correct, hence the "no misunderstandings"

It's best to be upfront about these things in a serious relationship.
>>
>>33419842
>asking out on Facebook
Nah, son. Gotta ask face-to-face. Did she add you on facebook or did you add her?
>>
>>33419825
Threads like this make me unsure if I should hug my wife or my rifle first.
Some of you are truly hopeless.
>>
>>33420471
>3 whole hugs
man, that's some serius shit
>>
I know this is mostly joking but does the average chick just walk around all day terrified of being raped? That seems like some strsight up paranoia
>>
>>33419825
>noguns in Florida
Nigga why

Save up like $300 and at least get a shotgun for when methheads try to chew down your door.

Also, grab an early afternoon coffee on a Saturday or something for a first date. If things go well, you can go to the park/shoot pool/get ice cream/whatever after, if it's awkward a f then you're out like $6, big whoop.

Have you been on a date before, man?
>>
File: ghetthoIan.jpg (271KB, 658x480px) Image search: [Google]
ghetthoIan.jpg
271KB, 658x480px
>>33420546
>watch news

>rape
>rape
>rape
>>
>>33420538
Yeah, it was pretty lewd.
I'm mostly shit at this and truly felt accomplished for getting that far on date one since I've never properly dated before.
we fug now
>>
>>33420546
If she went to college, yeah.
>>
I think going shooting is a bad idea for a first date, it falls into the same category as a movie date, it can be fun but most of the time there is little to no conversation and you don't get to know the chick you're with. I save those dates for like the second date at least. It's like the male rules of three. Getting to know a chick is paramount in getting her to like you enough to at least get naked with you.

I say rules of three because one of the girls I went out with had a three dates policy on sex. On the second date we went back to my place and she said we can't have sex but I'll blow you. So remember, work your way up to that shit.

Man, I can't believe I dumped her
>>
In all seriousness unless she is a gun nut going to the range for a first date seems like a bad idea, go fuck around Ft Myers beach or something casual for a first date, there is a nice little Italian place down the road from the "strip"

go have dinner buy some ice cream and have a walk on the beach, but not by the pier that shit is nasty
>>
>>33420572
>>33420556
Thats such a foreign concept to me. I dont think ive ever been worried about strangers, fuck ive hitchhiked more than a few times and each time the dude was chill as hell.

I guess my next question should be whats the cause? is it a result of them getting told every guy could be a rapist for years, are chicks just massive pansies?

Ive sat through enough sapr breiefings to know chicks are retarded but damn
>>
>>33420645
>I guess my next question should be whats the cause? is it a result of them getting told every guy could be a rapist for years, are chicks just massive pansies?

Crazy man hating lesbian leftists importing third worlders that rape women+screaming rape over anything
>>
>>33420471
did you hover hand her too?
>>
>>33419825
A gun range is a terrible place for a first date, but a gun related date is a great idea. If you own guns, take her out to public land outside the city and shoot there, where she isn't being watched by 50 horny guys
>>
>>33420645
>is it a result of them getting told every guy could be a rapist for years
Yeah, basically. That, on top of self-reported "if he lied to you, it was rape" statistics. Plus, women can't hardly defend themselves without a force multiplier like a gun.
>>
File: Ian_thumbsup.jpg (135KB, 431x445px) Image search: [Google]
Ian_thumbsup.jpg
135KB, 431x445px
>>33420562
you were in the same situation I'm right in now

>meet qt 3.14 girl at party
>turns out she is a cop in education
>pretty progun
>shows pics of her shooting her duty pistol
>is pro CCW
day later
>she adds me on fb
>start chatting with messenger
>don't know what to talk about, because I usally ruin conversations
>don't know if I should ask her for a "date"

I really hate my social life

>we fug now
pic very related
>>
>>33420783
If it helps, I asked my gf on that first date because I had no idea what to continue the conversation with, so I just went for it since I didn't really have anything to lose.
If you've talked for a bit just go for it, anon.
>>
File: 1490142966864.jpg (56KB, 573x495px) Image search: [Google]
1490142966864.jpg
56KB, 573x495px
>>33420783
>usually ruin conversations
Just talk about her. That's what girls like to do. Most don't have a hobby outside of social media. While chatting with her, around the time when you have to go to class/work/whatever, ask her if she'd like to grab a coffee sometime. Ideally, take her to someplace that isn't Starbucks, and have some ideas planned out ahead of time for something to do if coffee goes well. ALSO: if coffee makes you shit, just get a hot chocolate or a tea or something. I made that mistake once, this fine Jewess wanted to show me her insulin pump but I had to drop the Cosby kids off at the pool.

>tfw no Khazar milkers
>>
>>33419834
fpbp
>>
Jesus Christ you guys suck

OP, I always dislike any sort of restaurant dinner dates. You could try dinner at your place and then pool, or vice versa. What matters is that you do something different (ex, no dinner and movie bullshit). If you can cook, tell her you'll make something for the both of you (or better yet have her help you and cook together).
>>
>>33420034
Selena sounds down to earth but slutty
>>
>>33420471
>ywn find a girl who wants to take it slow again
FUGG :DDD
>>
>>33419825
maybe, but maybe take her to lunch first and try to get a feel for how she feels about guns?

it would be a shame to take her and she turns out to hate guns and causes a scene.
>>
>>33419842
>Adding her on facebook
>Not asking for here number

Did she find out you own a Kimber?
>>
>>33420471
Hugs are the gateway to sex, be careful anon!
>>
File: 1420924718883.jpg (171KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1420924718883.jpg
171KB, 1600x1067px
> OP is nogun
> take girl to range as a date
> girl shoots better than OP
> date end with gril pegging OP
>>
>>33421820
>implying this wasn't OP's plan
>>
>>33420783
Just do it, fag
>>
File: 1467061808911.png (320KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1467061808911.png
320KB, 500x375px
>>33422036
>Just do it, fag
that's easier said then done
>>
>>33422069
yes, but literally every dude you know who's part of a couple did it at some point
Pretty much everyone started off earlier and got over it, so you should manage
>>
>>33420803
That image makes me a little sad. Looks like that owner truly loved his pet.
>>
>>33420471
i remember this story from that cringey thread last week.

>I've been meaning to go to the range for a week or two, have 3 guns in my car
please dont do this. just this past thursday some dumbass i work with left his pistol in his car. some nig smashed out the window and stole it, and smashed out several other windows and stole random shit from their cars.
>>
>>33420589

youre stupid, and that girl was a thot and you were good to dump her. if she has a 3 date fuck policy and offers to blow you on the second one, shes basically just set up an artificial time frame before she puts out so she doesnt feel like a ho.

also shooting is a great idea for the first date. that shit gets the juices flowing and relaxes you. then go to a bar afterwards and have some drinks. this is guaranteed to get you laid. if you cant pull that off you should sell your cock.
>>
File: Smash.png (471KB, 466x597px) Image search: [Google]
Smash.png
471KB, 466x597px
>>33420589
Guys actually have 3 dates policy on sex? I mean, I met my wife over the internet, banged her the first time we met in person. Married 14 years now.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>33419842
Facebook is obsolete nowadays desu senpai. Should have asked for her snapchat.
>>
>>33422349
that;s how a fella gets AIDS or some other dickrot
pissing is already like squeezing a grapefruit with the effort it takes to get out and acid burn, I don't need no more complications
>>
>>33422263
>He doesn't leave a .38 special loaded with overpressured .357 loads in his trunk to deter car thieves.
>>
>>33422263
It was the only time I've done that, but yeah I agree, it's a bad idea.
It doesn't make it ok, but my car was only ever parked in decent areas while I had a few guns in it.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.