[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that feel when you cut yourself cleaning your Garand and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: mobil 1.jpg (44KB, 472x508px) Image search: [Google]
mobil 1.jpg
44KB, 472x508px
>that feel when you cut yourself cleaning your Garand and you can't tell what is blood and what is grease
>>
>tfw you're lubricating your guns and you can't tell what is gun oil and what are your tears from your crippling depression
>>
>>33417994
I use food grade grease that won't give me cancer because I'm not retarded,
>>
>That feel when you're stupid enough to use grease on a gun that's going to spend a lot of time in and around dirt
>>
>>33418020
goes rancid and breaks down faster.

Garands need to avoid being field stripped as much as possible. so you don't mush up the stock and make the receiver wobble.

so you want a quality high temperature synthetic grease that will be there for months.

>>33418039
Garands need grease on the sliding parts. you can't get by by just slathering Breakfree CLP on everything, like an AR.
>>
>>33418081
>goes rancid and breaks down faster.
Literally untrue if you're using lubriplate. They have anti-microbial buffers. Do some research before you post next time.
>>
>>33418081
Just be a man and bed the stock.
>>
>>33418090
>live half an hour from the factory
Neat.
>>
>>33418081
Use dry lube, nigger
>>
>>33418020
Fucking everything gets labeled as causing cancer these days and now a study has come out saying 2/3rd of cancer is random fucking chance. Stop fretting over that shit.
>>
>>33418107
i'm not bedding an original stock.

maybe one day i'll change out to new stock and furniture. so the original parts don't get worn.
>>
>>33418090
>if you're using lubriplate

Might want to read the MSDS because it says it's known to the state of calling to cause cancer
>>
>>33418266
>state of calling

California*
>>
>>33418266
Meaningless.
According to California everything causes cancer. This inlcudes my door knob, shower head, lead bullets even.
>>
>>33418306
maybe it is the state it self that is causing cancer?
>>
>>33418148
Seconded. I have eezox on a few things for the god-tier corrosion resistance, and I've had no issues with it so far.
>>
KY jelly.
>>
Exactly what food grease has the same flash point as synthetics?

Here's a tip - don't eat your grease and wear gloves if you wanna be paranoid.
>>
>>33418316
You are on to something
>>
>>33418149
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer.
>>
>>33418357
>giving a shit about flashpoints
>for semi automatic guns
???
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.