[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sure they're low capacity pot metal bricks with no decent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: glawkfawty.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
glawkfawty.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Sure they're low capacity pot metal bricks with no decent safety system that can't be practically stripped and cleaned

But why all the hate?
>>
>>33417957
I'll be honest.
If they came out with one that I could do my own maintenance on i'd probably buy one.
>>
>>33417969
I got mine just to keep on my boat so I wouldn't cry if I lost it or some shit
>>
>>33417957

They're like a pussy. When it's a good one, it's great. When it's bad, you die slowly.
>>
>>33417985
>When it's bad, you die slowly.

>When it's bad you send it back and get a new one for free

FTFY
>>
File: the-better-45.png (65KB, 800x442px) Image search: [Google]
the-better-45.png
65KB, 800x442px
>>
>>33417984
I wish I had the same foresight as you...
I took my entire collection on my boat and lost it all in a tragic accident.
>>
>>33418721
Many such cases. Sad
>>
>>33418018

Unless you've just been shot.

Which was my point, and can be said for at least a half-dozen brands, as I was not hacking on the brand as a whole.

Don't be the annoying kind of Hi-Point fanboy.
>>
>>33417957
I just don't understand how they somehow created the ugliest handgun ever.
>>
>>33417957
hi point owner here:

they have so many compounded engineering problems that I wouldn't trust them with my life. from experience, they jam every 3-5 rounds.

they were worth it a few years ago when they were $100 guns that were guaranteed not to blow up, but now, there's no excuse to not save up $50-$100 more than the cost of a high point and get a real handgun.
>>
>>33419486
Hi Point makes the Chiappa Rhino?
>>
>>33417969

You can do your own maintenance. Just pop out the pin and there you go.

Literally takes a second with a punch, and every fucking man with a fucking gun should own a fucking punch set.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.