[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me not to buy a cz 75 sp 01 shadow It'll be my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 91030_logo1000_0040_1__2.jpg (47KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
91030_logo1000_0040_1__2.jpg
47KB, 600x342px
Convince me not to buy a cz 75 sp 01 shadow

It'll be my first 9mm pistol, but not first handgun I've owned.

range toy only

TLDR cz75
>>
>>33416313
>range toy only
perfect choice buy one
>>
Hold a 75b and an sp01 buy the one that fits better.
>>
get a USP expert
>>
>>33416414
For the price difference the shadow seems like a better value
>>
File: CZ Pistols.jpg (319KB, 1263x947px) Image search: [Google]
CZ Pistols.jpg
319KB, 1263x947px
>>33416313
>Convince me not to buy a CZ
They are terrible, don't buy them. The less you buy, the more that will be available for me.
>>
>>33416675
Are those grips comfy?
>>
File: DSC_0919.jpg~original.jpg (97KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0919.jpg~original.jpg
97KB, 800x530px
posting more czechnology
>>
>>33416313
Shadow 2 is out. If you like things newer, maybe get that instead. I have a SP01 Shadow Target II and it's one of the nicest shooting guns I own though, so either way you can't go wrong for a range toy.

>>33416455
I have a USP Expert as well and the Shadow is much better in terms of ergonomics and trigger feel. The USP Expert is just a regular USP with a longer slide, target sights, and HK factory match trigger, which is nice but definitely not competition grade.
>>
>>33418633
Shadow 2 is almost 600 dollars more up here, looks awesome but i can't justify that much more money for a few minor enhancements
>>
>>33416313

Because you should get a Tanfoglio instead.

just not a Stock iI/III
>>
>>33418633
>Shadow 2
what's the difference with the original shadow?
>>
What do you guys think of the Urban Grey 75 Omega CZ has on their website? Looks pretty cool, imo
>>
>>33416313

do it

>>33418633

shadow IIs are a bitch to find, they flew off the shelves. fucking 3 gunners.
>>
>>33416313
Do you have a carry gun already?
If not you can get a rami and knock out both cz and carry gun
>>
>>33418633
>USP expert a shit
Other than a longer barrel, they are pretty damn accurate. Trigger is okay at best though.
>>
>>33420805
Which one should it be then? Stock 3 is almost identical to sp-01.
>>
File: Veronika.jpg (284KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
Veronika.jpg
284KB, 1080x810px
>>33416313

For a range gun their fun. Wouldn't trust my life to them, tho (but I'm still tempted to carry a two-tone PCR).

I'd sell pic related if you're in the South.
>>
>>33421053
I wish i was that free. I live in Canadaistan.

>>33421613
Trade you a sks for it got plenty of those
>>
>>33420936
Different grip contour, different slide design (CZ claims that it reduces muzzle flip, but I doubt it's noticeable. Also feels a bit awkward to grab at first), trigger guard undercut, and nitride finish instead of polycoat.
>>
>>33420805
>>33421066

I wouldn't get the regular Tanfos if I was shopping for a shadow unless you are willing to get everything polished at the very least. The non-Xtreme Tanfos tend to have slightly stiff and gritty triggers because despite how pretty they look, Tanfoglio machining is about par with CZ from years ago. If you inspect carefully, most Witness Elites (Stock 2, 3, Limited) have machine marks and sometimes burrs. They usually don't bother cleaning up metal shavings in the action either. This is why most people who buy these will change out and polish everything internally. The Xtremes are all really nice out of the box and comparable to Shadow Targets and Tactical Sports.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.