[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glock 19 owners, what holsters do you wear? I'm looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault-11.jpg (170KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-11.jpg
170KB, 1024x768px
Glock 19 owners, what holsters do you wear?

I'm looking for one right now and there are so many I don't really know where to start. I'm pretty new to CCW. I plan on carrying IWB around 4 oclock probably. I'm not fat but I do have a bit of a dad bod. I don't want to spend too much more than 50 bucks but I will if it means getting something that works well, will protect the trigger and can be worn comfortably.
>>
I heard that galco are very comfortable
>>
>>33414281
>Glock 19
>I don't want to spend too much more than 50 bucks

Trade the Gluck in for a gun you can afford and the equipment you need.
>>
>>33414281
I have the incog with a sure fire xc-1 because that's what Travis Haley said to do and hey, I'm not gonna NOT listen to a man that handsome.
>>
>>33414347
What holster do you suggest then?
>>
https://www.remoraholsterstore.com/product/remora-iwb-inside-the-waistband-holster/
>>
>>33414281
My bladetech nano works well for being less than $30, but it uncomfy AF. I think I'm going to drop the ~80 on an incog next paycheck.
>>
>>33414281
uncle mikes makes some top quality holsters that arnt expensive plus they all made in the usa
>>
>>33414465
these seem to be somewhat unreliable. I'm fat too. I'm afraid my fat would spill over it and make it hard to draw especially sitting down
>>
I went with the AlienGear CloakTuck, (Glock 19) on recommendation from friends. It's very comfortable. I wore it on a road trip just to see how it would be to ride in a car with, and after a while I totally forgot it was there. Retention is excellent, and easily adjustable with an included hex key. They also give you replacement hardware and rubber tension plugs, which is nice.

Best holster ever? Probably not. Incredibly good holster for the price? Absolutely, yes.
>>
>>33414938
Hey buddy, glad to see you're still around. I think my spleen is still sore from all that meat I ate back in August.
>>
>>33414738
Get the fuck out of here with a 6+ week wait time. Also it's a huge uncomfortable piece if shit.

Vanguard 2 is the only acceptable answer.
>>
>>33414964
They have glock ones ready to go, its only 6 weeks for custom.
>>
>>33414281
I ordered a Kydex mold and made the leather backing myself using some old hide my mom had laying around.
>>
>>33414964
I don't know if I'd go for the vanguard, but the EIDOLON looks interesting.
>besides the name
>>
>>33414955
Hahaha, awesome!
I haven't been back there since, that pretty much BBQed me out for a while.

Good times!
>>
>>33414756
is everything you post a troll or just most things?
>>
http://www.wayofthegun.us/wotg-iwb-holster-1/
>>
>>33414281
Garrett industries makes the best holsters I've had so far. kinda pricey though. oh, and SOB carry is gross.
>>
File: Holster.png (794KB, 1045x816px) Image search: [Google]
Holster.png
794KB, 1045x816px
>>33414281
Wife got me pic related for Christmas.
I wear it at 4'oclock
Have worn it AIWB just to try it out.
Very comfortable either way.
Also, no ridiculous waiting period, and lifetime warranty.
Muricah!
>>
>>33415020
Just ignore him, they feed on attention.
>>
>>33415015
I can't wait to get back there. For real, I think that area is calling me. I keep telling the woman that everyday is one day closer to moving. Time to pack up and get the hell out of here. Too cool, too many taxes, too little open space.

This state and area is dying a slow, painful death.
>>
>>33415020
proove where im worng. uncle mike makes gear that will last for years and isnt overpriced.
>>
>>33415056
Man... we're getting ready to go into the hot season. Like, 8 months of the year, sweltering hell. I'm down here envying where YOU live.

The grass is always greener unless it's burned.
>>
>>33415090
Dry heat was nice. The 106F when I was there was great, no swamp ass. We have cold as balls winter, mud season, swamp ass season, then mud and leaves season. No fun.

Where's the chat moved to these days?
>>
>>33415129
Chat kinda died, the way chats will do. I think Zero and a few others are on some phone based chat app (I opted out). Pube is still in tinychat from time to time, but yeah... pretty much all broke up.

Ah well, those things dont' last forever.
>>
>>33415165
It was a good run for a few years.
>>
File: IMG_5344.jpg (277KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5344.jpg
277KB, 1600x1200px
>>33414281
CompTac Minotaur. I think they call it 'MTAC' now.
>>
Blue Line Concealment or trexarms are my vote
http://bluelineconcealment.com/inside-the-waistband-holsters/glock-19-23-32-iwb-belt-clip-concealment-holster/

https://trex-arms.com/store/nomad-holster/
>>
>>33415455
OP here. First post in this thread that has got me intrigued. That thing looks both comfy as fuck and small. I'll definitely consider it. A bit more than I wanted to spend but I'm open to it >>33415745
Actually these look cool too. they offer a belt loop model which I'm into.

I'm between these and a Galco King tuk
>>
>>33415745
Ok I think I'm actually going to go with Blue Line. I've been reading a lot of positive reviews on them and they don't sound like shilling at all. I've seen some video reviews that demonstrate that they are fat guy approved, and it's well within my price point.

I'm probably only going to carry when I venture into North Philly anyway.
>>
File: incog holster.jpg (1MB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
incog holster.jpg
1MB, 1300x867px
I have the Incog.

Not in your price range, but fuck you.
>>
>>33415455
>>33415908
Came here to post this. I have minotaurs (MTAC now) for all of my cc pistols, I don't use anything else anymore. They have been a pleasure to deal with - I lost a screw recently (forgot to loctite screws on a new holster.) So I called them up, and they just took down my address and told me they'd ship a replacement out that day.
>>
I use Aliengear iwb holsters for all my carry guns. Definitely would recommend.
http://aliengearholsters.com/
>>
>>33416715
>Definitely would recommend.

WHy?
>>
>>33416746
Extremely customizable, comfortable, affordable, durable. Imo the best holsters under $200 on the market.
>>
>>33416096
Do you know if the Incog will work with a gen 2 glock without the rail?
>>
>>33415455

So huge, though.
>I have one
>>
File: IMG_2887.jpg (147KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2887.jpg
147KB, 1600x1200px
>>33417383
It's so comfortable, though. I went through almost a dozen holsters before I tried the Comp-Tac. I haven't bought a different brand since.

I have one for my P7 as well. I've been kicking around the idea of buying an M&P and I would not hesitate to get another MTAC if I wanted to carry it.
>>
Probably going to go with the Blue Line Concealed Carry. Trying to decide between a clip and a loop.
>>
I bought a multiholster. For some reason, about a year ago, everyone was raving about multiholsters being awesome. Ever since then I've heard very little about them. I wonder if it was just some kind of viral advertising.

It's a fine holster. No issues with it whatsoever, but it's just another kydex holster. No crazy modifications or gimmickry. I've been considering a hybrid holster lately for deep concealment during summer.
>>
File: 1485566942225.jpg (100KB, 854x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485566942225.jpg
100KB, 854x640px
>>33414281
you break your spine and become paralyzed if you carry like that and fall
>>
JM Custom Kydex George.

Don't skimp out on a holster, a high quality one is well worth it and you'll only regret getting an Alien Gear.
>>
>>33418154
2nding J&M custom
>>
>>33418154
I have never heard of anyone having problems with Aliengear besides people who hate them because they are better than multi-hundred dollar holsters.
>>
>>33415173
D E D C H A T
>>
>>33418324
>I have never heard of anyone having problems with mcdonalds besides people who hate them because they are better than multi-hundred dollar hamburgers.
>>
>>33418402
Terrible analogy. Aliengear is more like the $8 home made hamburger you will find at a mom and pop diner on the beach. For most, it's the best hamburger they will ever eat in their life. Then you have the people paying $400 for a hamburger with truffles and fake gold. Tastes like shit but you payed $400 for it so you will tell everyone it was the best thing you ever put in your mouth so you don't look like an idiot.
>>
>>33418519
you really overestimate how much a good holster costs
comptac or crossbreed both shit all over alien gear while being less than a hundred
>>
>>33418615
Crossbreed holsters are about the same quality as Aliengear but with shitty clips and cost more. Comptac is pretty much the Budk of the holster world.
>>
>>33418696
the devils in the details and alien gear just isnt built as well but just keep telling yourself it is with your alien gear and condor plate carrier
>>
>>33418731
What's funny is you're the only guy saying it.
>>
>>33418519
OP here. Crossbreed holsters are only 30 dollars more. That's a shit analogy.
>>
>>33420605
>>33418696
They are a shittier Aliengear with shitty clips for $30 more.
>>
File: glawk holster.png (356KB, 1013x630px) Image search: [Google]
glawk holster.png
356KB, 1013x630px
OP here. Just placed an order on pic related.
>>
>>33423350
Op once again proves what a fag he is. Bad choice, friendo
>>
>>33423486
elaborate
>>
>>33423573
You just payed $40 for a piece of Kydex with some of the worst belt holders of any holster company. You could have gotten a hybrid kydex/leather holster for the same price that will conceal better and more comfortably.
>>
I use a Q Series Stealth for Appendix carry and i really like it. It's really slim, kydex, and the retention is excellent. Around $40 msrp but i've seen them cheaper.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.