[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's k's opinion of Magpul's pants? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: magpul pants.jpg (33KB, 457x320px) Image search: [Google]
magpul pants.jpg
33KB, 457x320px
What's k's opinion of Magpul's pants? I'm concerned they rely on brand recognition and provide a shit product. has anyone here ever purchased anything from their clothing line?
>>
>>33411936
>buying clothes from a company known for making gun parts
>>
>>33411957
That's why i'm asking. It feels like buying sushi at a gas station.
>>
>>33411936

Seamster here (Tailor for the rest of you). You're better off buying pants that you yourself like, then having some one add wider belt loops on. Hell, you yourself can easily do that with very lil practice.
>>
>>33411997
I'm not really concerned with the belt loop size. I just thought the picture was funny. I'm curious if anyone here has experienced a pair of their pants.

Fuck it, if anyone has any suggestions for everyday wear, functional and aesthetic pants show me pls. In the market and all.
>>
>>33412034
inb4 "go to /fa/"
>>
>>33412034
Ripstop cargo pants with moisture wicking material. The most functional pants available. If you wear them outside of hiking/working you will look like an idiot. I say this as someone who does it.

Just go buy a nice pair of jeans.
>>
>>33412034

You should be concern. Good quality belt will hold up a lot of shit, try quality belt + wide belt loops, my god that shit is comfy and stays up. I'm always taking measurements at work (I work at tactical tailor in Tacoma WA), so I'm constantly squating, bending etc. Even with 100+ dollar belts, I still found myself having to pull my shit up every once in a while. After the switch, the only thing I have to adjust during the day is just my balls.

What is your budget?
Do you have a preferred material that you want?
Pockets, what do you want in that?
>>
>>33412109

Looking for a light regular fit cargo pant with low profile pockets and high durability. I'm looking at carhart, duluth, etc. Not sure who to go with but a common theme seems to be heavy, hot, and chunky.
>>
>>33411936
I don't have their pants but I have their Tejas belt and my gf got me a couple of their shirts (she's a no guns and recognized the brand). Belt is pretty great, rigid enough to support my ccw, but not so rigid that it feels like my Ares gear belt. The shirts are just shirts and I wouldn't have bought them if I had to spend my own money. A friend of mine bought one of thier pants and I haven't heard him bitch about them yet so I'm sure they're passable
>>
http://www.lapolicegear.com/lapg-shrike-tactical-pant.html
>>
>>33411936
>buying company polos
holy shit how dumb are you? you really think this is magic tacticool clothing not autism bait? KYS
>>
https://www.railriders.com/men-bushwacker-weatherpants-p-1028.html?cPath=104_110
>>
I wear their cargo pants for work. Pretty good stuff in my opinion.
>>
https://www.cryeprecision.com/ProductDetail/APRFPE6032R
>>
I hate to be a shill for anything but check out duluth trading, ive bought a few pairs of their "firehose" pants for work and they're the most comfortable pants I've ever worn outside of sweat pants. The fabric is sort of a duck cotton/spandex blend so they sort of stretch a little when you bend and crouch. In my experience they've lasted close to a year wearing them almost every day doing construction, and they have a few styles to choose from and price isn't too bad for what you get
>>
>>33412444

my god those are nice. I think i found

>>33412375

Yeah, I just want nice pants and don't want to buy gimmicky bullshit that's going to rip the first time I attempt to slav squat in them.
>>
>>33411936
if they can't even get a good hat made, I wouldn't trust their pants.
>>
http://www.jobmanusa.com/JOBMAN-Workwear-Craftsman-Workpants--2626_p_125.html
>>
File: wrangler jeans.jpg (86KB, 750x415px) Image search: [Google]
wrangler jeans.jpg
86KB, 750x415px
>not wearing Bret Farve approved, All American Wranglers TM with the patented Wrangler Ass Bag TM
>>
>>33412262
Duluth is epic. Wearing a pair right now. You're right about heavy and clunky, but these sonsabitches will NEVER DIE.

I think they make a "lightweight/summer" model, but by that point in the year I've switched to shorts.
>>
>>33412998
Why would you advertise your product having a shitty fit?
>>
>>33413712
Confirmed for no glutes, also not tucking your monster cock between legs and into your own ass, the wrangler "U" helps put the "U" in yourself.
>>
>>33412998
>not getting duluth ball room jeans
>>
>>33412034
I like Eddie Bower's jeans. Just wait for them to go on sale or try and snag some at a discount rack if you got an outlet you can get access to.
>>
>>33413774
>not tucking your monster cock between legs and into your own ass

http://efukt.com/21155_This_Guy_Told_Me_To_Go_Fuck_Myself.html
>>
beretta jeans are pretty legit. just make sure to order up one size.
>>
File: 1304183403291.png (80KB, 557x590px) Image search: [Google]
1304183403291.png
80KB, 557x590px
>>33411936
If you want to be uncomfortable, but stylish, go to /fa/

If you want to look like a tactical retard, but be comfy, you've come to the right place.

The real place is in between.
>>
File: italian navy.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
italian navy.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>33413814
Why the fuck does Beretta make jeans?
>>
>>33412034
I like Daluth Trading companies firehose work pants, they are super comfy and great for CCing. Their Jeans look weird to me though.
>>
>>33414365
Why does Magpul?
>>
>>33414365

http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/beretta-warm-pants/

tight pants. tighter groupings.
>>
>>33412109
Aye WA bro I live across the street from tt
>>
I wear tru-spec 24-7 pants because R. Lee Ermey tells me to
>>
>>33411936

Nothing you can't buy from Dickies for the last 20 years
>>
>>33411936
Well yes and no...some things are a hit, and some are a miss.

For example their medium sized gloves are too big for me while good old mechanix gloves in size medium...fit me like a glove.

I feel like pants, underwear along with gloves and sunglasses are a very personal thing that depends greatly on the individual's unique size

For example, I have a perfect round head due to being delivered via caesarian and as such I need XL hat's and finding sunglasses that fit that aren't purely custom Is a pain in the ass. most Oakley sunglasses are too narrow for me and I also have an "Asian" nose which also makes it a pain...however I recently got the tombstone Reap and it feels like it was made for me...previously I used ESS crossbows but they were too loose and I always had to use the lanyard.
>>
>>33413781
You know, I love Duluth's Buck Naked boxers, but I could not stand their jeans or other pants for that matter...weird.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.