[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In general, how would a lipstick lesbian GMO or Flight Surgeon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: 1379556962809.jpg (557KB, 1157x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1379556962809.jpg
557KB, 1157x1600px
In general, how would a lipstick lesbian GMO or Flight Surgeon be treated in the military?

Since they are a lesbian and have no interest in men, they should avoid most of the drama that occurs in the military. If they were highly competent at their job, would that further endear them to people?

>pic not related
>>
>>33408412
>Since they are a lesbian and have no interest in men, they should avoid most of the drama that occurs

I know a couple of butch lesbians and they are nothing but fucking drama. They spend most of their time trying to start shit with men and cause problems. At work they are always trying to play the victim card. Both are bat shit crazy sjw
>>
Yea, from my experience in the military, there is always more drama surrounding the lesbians. But it's mostly them bringing it on themselves.
>>
Literally nobody would give a fuck. Pure medical jobs are effectively separate from the "real" military anyway, just like the chaplain corps. The only military shit they have to do is CBTs and wear a uniform sometimes, they don't care about promotions because their promotion process is different from everybody else's and they're just doing it as a stepping stone to some civilian medical job so it doesn't matter.
Everybody likes a nice, competent, attractive doc, and being lesbian wouldn't change that. On the other hand, most of the lesbians I know are none of those three things, and therefore everybody dislikes them. They certainly incur more drama then I've seen with the normies.
>>
>>33408412
>Since they are a lesbian and have no interest in men, they should avoid most of the drama
The drama isn't because they're straight or gay dude, it only determines the flavor of fuckery they cause.
>>
>>33408467
few != many

surgeon implies doctor right? they probably dont care about enlistees anyways. it would be the men bringing it on themselves

>yo gurl whachu up to tonight
>whachu mean you not interested?
>oh you into ladies huh, thats hot
>>
The fact you have already gone out of your way to inform everyone that you are a female and a lesbian means you are already destined for failure.

If it wasn't going to be an issue, no thread would need creation to address hypothetical "lack of issues" demonstrating to us you will in fact, create issues.

Fuck off
>>
>>33408635
lol take your meds weirdo. I am asking about a subject that I am unfamiliar with.
>>
>>33408412
Why do girls who model with guns always look like plain vanilla whitebread Christians?
>>
>>33408412
>dyke
>no interest in men...
that's not how reality works, anon.
they may not want to fuck you, but I assure you, they are every bit as obsessed with men as regular sluts are. just for the opposite reasons.
>misandrists going to misandry
>>
>>33408525
This. Army (enlisted) nurse here. No one gives a fuck. If you work in a hospital its the same as a civilian hospital except your administrators are military and thus even more detached from reality than civilians.

Enlisted have to go to boards and promote along more traditional lines. The poor medics have to do everything perfect and wait for years because theres too many of them. For me, if I show up, pass a PT test, go to the range once every decade, and pass a board they'll promote no problem.

The officers I work with--other nurses, and doctors--are all fucking incredible and for them, the army is just some sprinkling of hooah shit and mandatory trainings on top of their actual job. Just imagine normal people at work.

What's more, if the lesbo MD is actually cool about it, the sexual harassment programs in the army (which are often abused) in this case are a good thing and will give her the protection she deserves. Assuming she isn't a cunt of course.
>>
>>33408668
the type of men who fap to GAG are usually the same type with melon labia hats who watch nutnfancy for serious life advice in between the morning and evening services every sunday.
>>
>>33408705
*GAG
should be GWG
>>
>>33408684

>they are every bit as obsessed with men as regular sluts are. just for the opposite reasons

that isn't true at all
>>
>>33408657
>lol

Yeah, fuck off you complete and utter moron.
>>
>>33408777
lol
>>
>>33408760
Where do you think you are?
Do you expect reason and logic here? From the depraved individuals that would actually bother to post on this shithole website?
>>
>daily "how does /k/ feel about women in the military?" - under the radar edition
>>
>>33408818
DoD medical isn't the military.

It's more like a "my coworkers hate me because I'm lesbian" sympathy thread gone wrong, or maybe, if you like false-flag conspiracy theories, gone right.
>>
>>33408412
>lipstick lesbian
do you even know what that term means?
>>
>>33408599
>White knighting lesbians
Sad!
>>
Women are sexually amorphous. There's really no such thing as straight or lesbian for them.
>>
>>33408684
>Being a lesbian means you hate men
Ok buddy.
>>
>>33408412
My sister in law said all they do is start shit and two of them got thrown out the first two weeks of basic because they got caught fucking. Purely second hand anecdotal thought I'd chime in anyway.
>>
>>33408684

This. The butch lesbians do everything imaginable to emulate masculinity, and end up building overcompensating caricatures of men. They'll walk like there's a 10" dick being squashed in their crotch and will aggressively groom every young pretty girl they come into contact with.
>>
>>33408635
>>33408684
>>33411166
>>33411175
>>33411204

go away /pol/
>>
>>33411251
Go away /lgbt/
>>
>>33408812
HAH

GOTTEM
>>
>>33408684
>>33408412

this thread, a lipstick lesbian is a fake lesbian who makes out with other girls in clubs to get attention from men
>>
>>33411251

>everything i disagree with is /pol/

damn, girl, just how many mental illnesses do you have?
>>
>>33408599

We had two officers sent back stateside for UCMJ punishment for boning enlisted. Why would you think that when someone becomes an officer they automatically lose interest because someone else is enlisted? biological urges are biological urges and they don't give a shit about rank.
>>
>>33408719

No Anon. You were right the first time.
>>
>>33411466
that isn't what a lipstick lesbian is
>>
>>33411466
A lipstick lesbian is just a dyke who still likes to look glamorous and feminine
>>
>>33408412
Go be a lesbian somewhere else.
>>
>>33408467
fpbp
>>
>>33408412

Vaginas generate drama regardless of who or what they let play with them.

That's a universal truth.
>>
File: chasing-amy.jpg (10KB, 456x283px) Image search: [Google]
chasing-amy.jpg
10KB, 456x283px
>>33412875
>>
>>33408412
It should be noted that in no circumstance does the word "lesbian" ever cross paths with "no drama" or "less drama."

It is a well-known fact that lesbians subsist entirely on drama, and there has never been an example proving otherwise. Sometimes, with adequate drama, they can go without food, water, or sleep.
>>
>lesbians
Lesbians are a myth, there's no such thing as a female homosexual.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.