[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is why I hate gun people K. These fucks make you lot look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: snip_20170323192702.jpg (164KB, 506x835px) Image search: [Google]
snip_20170323192702.jpg
164KB, 506x835px
This is why I hate gun people K. These fucks make you lot look functional sometimes.
>>
File: snip_20170323193111.jpg (217KB, 457x920px) Image search: [Google]
snip_20170323193111.jpg
217KB, 457x920px
>>
File: snip_20170323193426.jpg (142KB, 435x894px) Image search: [Google]
snip_20170323193426.jpg
142KB, 435x894px
3/4
>>
This seems like a pretty innocuous conversation to me.

What has your ass chapped, OP?
>>
>if your (sic) going to come on this page...And put out there that it is ethical to use custom or factory riffles ammo and hold overs to harvest animals at 1000 yards without practice

What's the backstory on this? What is he even saying? So both factory and custom rifles and, presumably both factory and custom ammo are unethical to use for hunting? My mind is full of fuck.
>>
>>33406565
Its Utah, there's your first problem. Being a current resident of this shitty state, I know that's how most people here are. Just complete dumbasses and Mormons.
>>
>>33406599
Agreed.
>>
>Utah

Ah, Mormons. Gotta love their fifth column religion.
>>
File: snip_20170323193714.jpg (191KB, 439x883px) Image search: [Google]
snip_20170323193714.jpg
191KB, 439x883px
4/4

what's your verdict k?
Is shooting long range something only for people with money and time to sink into it? or is it something everyone can make an honest effort at?

Yeah, you shouldn't be taking 1000 yard pot shots at deer. But shooting is for everyone.

>>33406599
being a poor fag with only 1 fun, and a fixed 4 power scope on an old .270 I thought this group would be more open to budget minded shooters, but plainly it isn't. Kinda in keeping with when I go to the fun store or to a range/competition, it's always about the gear, and never about the shooting.
>>
File: confused.gif (3MB, 220x212px) Image search: [Google]
confused.gif
3MB, 220x212px
>>33406565
I don't even understand that the first guy is trying to say.
>>
>>33406687
They're just trying to get rid of the trolls that haven't consistently shot at 1000 yards to shut up and fuck off so they can have detailed conversations about how to reduce their groupings and shoot accurately at 100 yards including wind, heat, and bullet drop parameters. My mother and stepfather shoot fifty cals at 1000 yards up to a mile and the details are insane. They personally cnc their bullets out of solid brass, they make all their ammo for the entire season of shooting in one run, they sight in their guns for that specific seasons load and they set records pretty regularly for their club.
>>
>OP was the one who got banned and is now buttblasted about it
>>
>>33406889
This in all honesty. It seems one guy is being a faggot going on about how real men shoot 1000 yards off hand and the group members are faggots for using bipods and sand bags.
>>
>>33406694
>>33406650
This, please. Goddamn, OP is a faggot in this thread. Posting with a sage until an explanation is tendered.
>>
>namefagging gun boards
They really are terrible. Always.
>>
>>33406650
>>33406925
Sorry, been looking for the long version of LSRU's admin post.

LSRUadmin basically called everyone shooting rifles that weren't blueprinted, match grade unicorns faggots, extra so if they tried to shoot deer at long ranges. Some posts have been deleted specifically
>asshat.jpg

>>33406862
I get that, there was a lot of that, but instead of just putting it in the """"""""""rules""""""""" they made a big deal out of it.

Another missing set of posts talked briefly about the legitimacy of hold-over before it became a shit slinging contest.

I'm all for run what you brung because there are good marksmen that can make amazing shots with pretty plain guns,
>>
>>33406565
The worst part of this hobby is the other people.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.