[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think us Texans will be able to constitutional carry soon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1488504582149.jpg (42KB, 728x522px) Image search: [Google]
1488504582149.jpg
42KB, 728x522px
Do you think us Texans will be able to constitutional carry soon?
>too poor for CC paperwork fees
>>
>>33393679
kek
>Muh Texas freedom
>can't even into constitutional carry
>>
No. We're getting to many Libtard transplants.
>>
>>33393679
Vermont is freer than you.
how does that make you feel?
>>
>>33393692
Hehe
>>33393707
Yea Texas is going to become more and. More liberal too. It's happening fast as hell. Coming from West and East coast for the growth in Austin and Dallas
>>
>>33393679
>>33393707
>>33393731

>Cali faggots move to Texas because "fuck california!"
>Proceed to turn it into california part 2

You should really start killing them or something.
>>
>>33393731
Yeah. I think Abbott may be our last Republican governor. At least, the last until he stops running as governor.

The good thing is, the Libtards will leave eventually. They'll fuck the state up, but leave after it stops being trendy to live in Texas.

>tfw I almost shot a New Yorker who road raged at me and tried to fight me in a parking lot.
>>
>>33393781
Where I live it's fucking New Yorkers. And they WANT to turn us into Jew York 2.
>>
>>33393718
Makes me feel like saving up to get the CC license. Also feel like killing myself. Whichever comes first. Just hoping for a miracle Anon.
>>
>>33393679
Not unless you contain that cancer that is Austin
>>
>>33393679
>Too poor to afford CC fees
Then how can you afford a firearm?
>>
>>33393808
I unfortunately live in Austin. Hippy hellhole full of heroin junkies
>>
>>33393832
Lol I'm sorry for your pains. I took a trip there because I had a buddy going to UT, I found it to be comparable to California. Nice city, but the people were so out of place in Texas.
>>
>>33393679
Not as long as DPS can charge for the privilege. You really think they'll give up that sweet sweet "fee?"
>>
>>33393808
It's not really just Austin.

San Antonio is mostly Mexicans who vote liberal.

El Paso is mostly Mexicans who vote liberal.

Houston is mostly blacks from Louisiana who vote liberal.

Dallas is mostly homosexuals who vote liberal.

Austin is mostly Californians and New Yorkers who vote liberal.

I live in Fort Worth, the only conservative city left in Texas.

I really dislike the awful attitudes of Californians and New Yorkers. I've had to draw and brandish more times living in CA/NY in a few months than I have in TX in 10 years.

The thing about living in places where you're not allowed to defend yourself and not have weapons means people become belligerent, hostile, and quick to provoke and escalate.

In Texas they keep those terrible, antagonistic attitudes and try to attack you in road rage, but like to forget in Texas, stand your ground is a thing.

I always keep my CC close in Austin and Dallas.
>>
>>33393867
I referenced Austin because it's the only city I've been to in Texas. I expected El Paso and San Antonio to be shit, but I didn't think Houston and Dallas were that bad.
>>
>>33393867
This.

Mexicans WOULD vote conservative it weren't for all the "free stuff" promised by Liberals.

And the only confrontation's I've had recently were with Califags and New Yorkers. Every now and again Mexicans will fuck with me, but they understand the fact that they can get shot and won't push you past a certain point. New Yorkers follow you into the store screaming at you..
>>
>>33393894
They aren't that bad, but they are getting that bad.
>>
>>33393894
Most of the Mexicans I met in El Paso were friendly, chill people, but they will still vote liberal for the immigration policies. Most Mexicans are pretty conservative and religious but if it helps them and their families get citizenship, they'll vote for who they have to, not who they want to.

It's really not too bad, most Mexicans in Texas tend to be pretty respectful and polite. The Mexicans in California though, lel.

>>33393905
I've never had to draw on someone in Texas yet, thankfully probably because I usually don't leave Fort Worth too often. I see stupid road rages or fights break out in Austin all the time because they're so used to being immune from retaliation and punishment so it's easy for them to pick fights. And since they usually pick fights with other Californians/New Yorkers who also don't have guns, they just flail around and wrestle like retards on the highway instead of ending it with emptying a magazine or chamber center mass.
>>
>>33393950
To follow up..

Houston is really hot and humid and sticky and the traffic is horrendous and there's a ton of crime, drugs, and poverty there. Everyone is usually irritated and on edge.

Unsurprisingly something like 80% of Texas' violent crime comes from Houston, and surprise surprise, there's a huge number of a certain minority in Houston, that all came in after Hurricane Katrina.

Dallas is kind of a spotty hit or miss. The closer you are to the inner city/downtown, the worse it gets. I'm honestly not even really sure why it's so blue, aside from the fact that living there is really cheap and it attracts the same certain minority who infest everything with more violent crime.

I've heard of a few gay bars and clubs and stuff like that in Dallas but didn't think it would be so widespread as to influence an entire city's voting habits.
>>
>>33393867
> Austin over 50% non-native Texans
> Houston over 50% black
> Dallas over 50% homosexual

It sure doesn't sound like you've actually been to Austin, Houston, or Dallas.
>>
>>33393950
I had a guy from New York follow me into a parking lot and try to fight me. He was basically upset that I didn't cut off 4 lanes of traffic, just so he could go and get to the next red light quicker.

I had my 8 months pregnant wife in the car, who he decided to single out instead of me.

Dunno. He has a leg out of his new BMW and saw me reach over to my glovebox and he deuced the fuck out real quick. Which tells me he tried that bullshit before.
>>
>>33393972
General rule of thumb, unless you know better, stay north of I-30 or south of I-20 in Dallas/Ft. Worth.
>>
>>33393978
I've been to the cities but I can't exactly wander over every block and take a census.

>>33393993
Sounds about right. I've never had to actually brandish in NY, just reaching into my jacket or pocket will make them fuck right off. Southern hospitality is a real thing, it was a huge breath of fresh air coming back from NY to TX.

>>33393999
Some parts of Arlington and Grand Prairie are okay-ish, bit spotty, if I could pick exactly where I'd live in DFW I'd probably settle for Plano or Colleyville.
>>
>>33394085
Yeah.

The other big issue here is college kids. I went to 100% online classes because all the Califags are here for college. And the New Yorkers send their kids here.

My first year at the major university up here was fine. Then we ended up with tons of libtard transplants. Suddenly "SAFE SPACE" stickers and campus violence is commonplace. Then...campus carry happened. Now we only have safe space stickers and lots of really butthurt blue/purple/green haired freaks.
>>
>>33394178
Dont forget about that thing where they were giving out dildos to protest guns at UT
>>
>>33394297
I have no clue what that was supposed to do.

Why do they always go to sex/dick stuff?
>>
>>33394297
I actually thought that was kind of hilarious considering you still can't legally sell a dildo by name in Texas.
>>
Hey OP,

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/01/03/lawmaker-hopes-passing-constitutional-carry-bill-2/
>>
Houston blacks have never been a problem for me, just short tempered, the whites have always been kind, but always make their opinions known. And the mexicans are just tring to do something with their lives, eventually.
>>
>>33394178
I don't necessarily always agree with liberals but you have to admit they do make good higher education and universities if you ignore the indoctrination.

I'd like to go to Austin or UCLA if I could. I guess it helps I'm mostly indifferent to politics, although I would feel a hell of a lot safer carrying on campus.
>>
>>33393707
Transplants or cancer?
>>
>>33393820

I'm glad somebody asked.
>>
File: 1488981689927.jpg (40KB, 300x364px) Image search: [Google]
1488981689927.jpg
40KB, 300x364px
>>33393781
>lol we're gonna leave California because we disagree with Democrat policies then proceed to vote Democrat

It's the Califaggots and New Yorkers that come in because their jobs move them there on account of California and New York taxes. They are the problem, not Republican refugees.
>>
This whole thread makes me feel bad for the great state of Texas and embarrassed to be a native Californian. I'm sorry about the dickheaded liberals that come from my state.
>>
>>33393820
Well I was able to buy a cheap handgun for less than the license fee. But why get the license without a handgun?
>>
>>33393867
What are property costs like in Fort Worth?

I'm fairly offbeat myself - I left San Antonio, my hometown, because I felt out of place around the people there - so I've been in Austin for the last few years. I like a lot of the gun stuff available to us. Best of the West is a 20 minute drive, Lone Star is great but a fair bit further, and The Range is excellent, plus I absolutely adore GT Distributors and having a Cabela's close by is a nice perk too. Being within 10 minutes of both Silencer Shop and Capitol Armory is great too since I'm getting into NFA shit now.

But the people. Oh my fucking god, the people. I'm too weird for San Antonio and too normal for Austin. I can't deal with the 24-30 set here, and I have no fucking clue how I managed to survive 4 years at UT Austin in retrospect. I had a small group of friends who meant the world to me, and they all dumped me like nothing when I explained I voted for le weed man because I didn't like a lot of the same stuff they didn't like about Trump, but in no way, shape, or form could tolerate actually voting for Hillary Fucking Clinton. They took it to mean I "valued guns more than their lives" even when I explained that wasn't the case and it wasn't that simple.

So basically now I'm 27, single, with exactly one person I can consider a friend at all locally (my range buddy), and everywhere I look all I see are people like my old friends who consider me the enemy because I refused to spread my cheeks for Hillary. And I want to buy a house because, unlike them, I'm financially stable, so now I'm looking at other places to move where a "starter" home isn't $400,000 and people won't be planning to crucify me because I don't refer to Trump as Drumpf. Ft. Worth and Houston are pretty much all that are on my list now. Shit sucks.

I don't know where I'm going with this. Fucking liberals.
>>
>>33398595
Fort worth is your best bet. Investing in property near military bases is always a good idea.
>>
>>33398595
If your friends were willing to cut you out of their lives over a presidential candidate, then there is either more to that story, they have the emotional IQ of a 22 year old, or they were not a friend worth having at all.
>>
>>33393867
>pretending fort Worth is separate from Dallas
Hilarious.
>>
File: the texas life.jpg (62KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
the texas life.jpg
62KB, 426x364px
>>33393867
>I live in Fort Worth, the only conservative city left in Texas.

Excuse me? You live next to Arlington, the 6th most conservative city in the US, and you have the unmitigated gall to say FW is more conservative?

http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2014/08/daily-chart-0?fsrc=scn/tw/te/dc/urbanideologies
https://www.dmagazine.com/frontburner/2014/08/arlington-is-the-6th-most-conservative-city-in-the-u-s/

>Dallas being the one with all the homosexuals
>not Austin

>Houston is made of blacks from LA
...no

The rest is basically true. You should also mention Corpus Christi, which is over 60% Hispanic.
>>
File: 1490105694602.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490105694602.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>33393867
>>33393867
>grow up in cove, texas
>class size 12, all the kids were nice and cool despite what race they were
>move during my highschool years to houston because muh education
>little place in Nottingham village, and everyone's friendly
>see about 30 or 40 well educated dindus and a couple straggler Mexicans
>katrina hits
>school becomes 65% black because they flood the cheap apartments near the school
>becomes a fucking monkey pit for the first few months
>4 or 5 rapes happen that year
>can't go a day without some dindu blasting music on his shitty portable radio
Fucking katrina ruined everythinf
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.